Last Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane:

The clock read 1:30 pm when I finally opened my eyes. I must've been more tired than I thought. I got up, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and headed for the bathroom. It was a good thing today was Sunday. There wasn't much I could do about an attorney today, but I did have one very important thing on my agenda.

I looked at the phone and noticed Kay hadn't sent any texts nor did she call to see where we were. Figures. I wondered if she saw the note I left and decided to spend her day with Dickwad. After I showered and dressed, I fired up my tablet and checked for activity on her phone.

Sure enough, there was a new call, which meant she had to have been in the hotel room and read the note I left. According to the log, it was to another cell phone with a 740 area code. Looking it up on the Internet, I learned it was one of two area codes for Zanesville, the town where Dan lived with his wife and two girls.

I listened to the audio of the call and read the transcript, as provided by the app I installed and figured she would be spending the day and the night with Dan. Looking at her tracker data, I saw the phone, and presumably, her, were still at the hotel.

I checked a map, got the location of the deli where Mike Jacques worked and headed out. I found the place easily enough, parked and went inside. A man cutting meat on a counter behind the main display turned around as I walked inside. He had put on more than a couple pounds since his high school days and his blond hair was thinning, but I knew it was him - Mike Jacques. It also helped that he wore a name tag that read, "Mike."

"What can I do for ya, buddy?" he asked, smiling.

"Are you Mike Jacques?" I asked.

"Depends on who ya are," he said, still smiling. "If you're a bill collector or from the IRS, no." I laughed. At least he has a good sense of humor, I thought.

"I'm not a bill collector and I don't work for the IRS," I said. His smile broadened and he offered a hand after taking off his gloves.

"Then I'm your man," he said. "And who might you be?"

"Shane McKnight," I said. "Good to meet you."

"Good to meet you," he said. "What can I do for ya?"

"Well, three things, actually," I said. "Do you know a Kay Williams?" He nodded his head.

"I did," he said. "Back in high school and college. Heard she got married."

"Yeah," I said. "She married me, about 13 years ago."

"I see," he said, the smile fading from his face.

"I understand you and her were engaged once," I said. He nodded his head.

"Yeah," he said. "That was a long time ago, though. Both of us were in college at the time."

"If you don't mind my asking, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, I caught her with another man," he said. "I had hoped she would keep her promise to be faithful, but I guess she couldn't, so I broke it off with her."

"You took her to your high school prom, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, a long time ago," he said. "Look, you didn't know her back then. She was pretty wild. I guess you could say she was the class bike. Pretty much rode everyone she could get her hands on. Got even wilder in college. I thought she might settle down as she got older, but I guess she didn't."

"You remember seeing her about 11 years ago or thereabouts?" I asked. His face turned red.

"Yeah," he said quietly. "She came here to the deli about closing time and said she wanted to talk to me. I thought maybe she was looking to get back with me, but I saw her wedding rings and thought better of it. She told me she wanted to make up for what she did to me in college. Said she wanted me to get her pregnant. I asked her about her husband, I guess that would've been you, and she told me you got off on her having sex with other guys. Said it was a game you two played."

"Not exactly," I said.

"Figures," he said in response.

"Doesn't sit too well with that ring, does it?" I asked, looking at the wedding ring he wore. He looked at it for a moment before answering.

"I wasn't married at the time," he said. "Met my wife about six months after that day."

"You ever hear back from Kay?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "She came in and told me she had a boy, named him Jim or something."

"John," I said. I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of John. "Remarkable resemblance, don't you think?"

"Yeah," he said. "Good-looking boy. I guess you want to take a swing at me now, right?" I shook my head.

"It's a bit late for that," I said. "But there are some things you can do for me."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Would you be willing to testify to that in court?" I asked. "Tell the judge what you just told me? Maybe swear out a statement?"

"I guess I could do that," he said. "After all, it sounds like she played us both."

"She did," I said. "Also, would you be willing to have your DNA checked to verify that you're John's biological father?"

"Are you planning on coming after me for support or something?" he asked, nervously. I shook my head.

"I don't know what the court will order," I said. "My name's on the birth certificate and I've been raising him for the last 10 years. I don't know what Kay or her lawyer will do, though." He thought for a minute before answering.

"Alright," he said. "I'll do it. What do I have to do?" I pulled out a plastic bag with a Q-tip.

"Just let me get some saliva from inside your cheek," I said. "I'll take it from there." He opened his mouth and I swiped the Q-tip inside his mouth. I put the Q-tip back in the bag, marked it and put it back in my pocket.

"There's just one more thing," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I'd like a pound of your pastrami, please," I said. "I'll pay for that." His face broke into a huge grin.

"I see you're a man of good taste," he said. "You know, we make the best pastrami in the state."

"So I've heard," I said. He handed me a small piece to sample. It was, without question, the best pastrami I had ever tasted. "That is good," I said.

"If you want, I'll throw in a sandwich, no extra charge," he said.

"Sounds good, Mike," I said. "Please do, I haven't had lunch yet." He weighed out a pound of meat, placed that in a bag and, grabbing more meat, put together a sandwich, wrapping it up in paper after he finished. I thanked him after paying for the pastrami.

"You seem like a real stand-up guy, Shane," he said. "I'm really sorry about everything and I hope it all works out for you."

"Thanks, Mike," I said. "And thank you for your honesty. See you around."

"See ya," he said as I walked out. I drove home, taking a few bites from the sandwich as I went. I had one more major item on my agenda for the day. I put the packaged meat in the refrigerator and finished the sandwich Mike made for me.

Pulling out my tablet, I checked to see if there was any new activity on Kay's phone since this morning. There wasn't - it seems she didn't even care to know if the boys and I were alright. I decided to go through her emails and texts some more, to see what else I could find.

I started at the beginning of her emails and found several exchanges between her and Dr. Winstead, the doctor who performed my vasectomy. He made it clear to her that he did not want to know anything about the child he had sired and asked if she had approached me about having a vasectomy as he suggested.

"Yes, I did," she told him in her reply. "And he's open to it. I told him I had a hard time with Robert, which I did, and he'll do anything to make me feel better."

"Good," he responded. "I'll take care of it myself. Trust me, he'll never be able to have children when I'm done. Just curious, why don't you want to have kids with your husband?"

"Seriously?" she asked. "Have you looked at him? You think I want to have children with him? No way."

I couldn't believe what I was reading - my so-called "loving wife" and this "doctor" conspired to render me sterile, all the while making me believe I was doing it for her. And the thought that she really didn't want children with me cut me to the core. Why did she even marry me if she felt that way?

I looked through more of her emails and brought up some of the pictures and video, showing her having sex with other men. I copied all this to a thumb drive as I would use it in my divorce. I kept going through her emails and found that she had trysts with at least five other men after good old Dr. Winstead left the clinic.

Judging from the dates on the emails, it appeared that a lot of her affairs took place while I was gone. Granted, I didn't travel much for my work, but there were a few times I had to travel to either supervise software updates on old avionics gear or observe test flights with the new gear we developed. At most, I only had to travel maybe three or four times a year.

Then she met Dan and things changed, radically. It seemed that Dan and his wife were into the swinging scene and wanted to get Kay and I involved as well. Kay told them I would never go along with it, so they decided to keep the affair between the three of them.

I sat back, wondering how could I not have seen it before. Was I really so blinded by my love for her that I simply overlooked it? How much longer would this treachery have gone on if I hadn't found out?

Worse yet, how would I explain this to the boys? I always told them that honesty was always the best, even if it hurt. I knew that someday I would have to let them know. Damn her, I thought. Damn her to fucking hell.

I looked at my watch and realized I would have to leave soon to have dinner with the boys and my in-laws. I took another shower, feeling dirty after looking at Kay's emails and texts.

Once there, I rang the doorbell and Cliff answered. He invited me in and the boys were all over me. God, I love those boys. Too bad I wasn't their biological father. We all sat down and had a nice meal then retired to the family room.

"Dad," John said, getting my attention. "Are you and Mom getting divorced?" I nodded my head.

"I'm afraid so, son," I told him.

"Is it something I did?" he asked, tears in his eyes. I held him close to me. "I'll be better, I promise."

"No, son," I told him. "It's nothing you did. You two are the best sons a man could ever want."

"Then why?" he asked. "Don't you love Mom any more?"

"It's hard to explain, son," I told him. "Sometimes, moms and dads go through things that can't be fixed. This is one of those times. But remember that I love you and always will and I'll always be there for you, okay?"

I spent some time hugging both boys and reassuring them, but they knew things would never be the same in our family again.

"Listen," I said. "Why don't you guys go on back upstairs and get ready for bed. I need to talk with Grandma and Grandpa for a while, okay?"

"Okay," they said as they left the room. I waited until they were gone and pulled out my tablet.

I spent the next hour filling Cliff and Julie in on what I knew so far. I showed them all of the text messages and emails and even showed them the pictures and video. They were clearly disgusted with the way their daughter had been acting, but watched the videos anyway.

"It seems she's been doing this to me our whole marriage," I told them.

"That explains what happened last summer," Julie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Last summer, when you were at Edwards for a week, Kay brought the boys over and asked if they could stay the night," she said. "Told me she was going to a birthday party for a girl at her office and thought she might be late. We didn't see her until Sunday afternoon."

I remembered that trip. I had to supervise a test of some new software and ended up being gone a whole week. I looked through my tablet and found emails from that time between Kay, Dan and Alicia. It appeared she had spent the weekend with them, engaging in a two-day long fuck-fest. I showed the emails to Cliff and Julie.

"I'm so sorry, son," Cliff finally said. "You deserve a lot better than this. You've been a wonderful husband and father."

"Thanks, Dad," I said. "I'm sorry to hit you guys up with all this. But as you can see, there's no way I can stay with Kay."

"I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of calling Marion," he said. "She told me that if you could be at her office at 7:30 in the morning, she'll see you right away."

"Thanks," I said. "I'll be there."

"Make sure you take all of this along with your financials," he said. "If anyone can get you through this in one piece, it's her. Just don't do anything stupid."

"I won't, I promise," I said.

"What are you going to do about the bio-dads?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know," I said quietly. "I met Mike earlier today. He seems like a nice enough guy and he was honest enough to tell me the whole story. I think he got played just like I did. I don't know what I'm going to do about Dr. Winstead, though."

"Yeah, I've met him at the country club a few times," Cliff said. "He's a cocky son-of-a-bitch. I'd love to see you take him down a notch or two." I laughed at that.

"I'd like that, too," I said. I looked at my watch and realized I still had a lot to do before I went to bed. "I'd better get going," I told them. "If you don't mind, I'd like to tell the boys good night."

"Good idea," Julie said. I left the room and went upstairs. The boys were in bed, but not asleep yet. I hugged them and told them I love them and promised I would see them soon. I bid Cliff and Julie good night and headed home, where I commenced to pull up all of our financial information. I printed off everything there was and put it in a folder along with the most damning emails. I also copied the photos and videos to a thumb drive.

I checked one last time to see if there was any activity on her cell and seeing none, I decided to call it a night. I couldn't believe that she wouldn't even bother to text me to see if the boys were alright.

The next day, Monday, I got up early, noticed that Kay STILL had not bothered to text or call, showered, shaved and dressed and left to see Marion. I met her at the door to her office right at 7:30.

"Mr. McKnight, I presume," she said as she opened the door to her office.

"Please, call me Shane," I said. "You must be Ms. Hawkins."

"Actually, it's Mrs. Hawkins, but you can call me Marion," she said. "I see you got your father-in-law's message."

"I did," I told her. "And he tells me you're the best in your business."

"I am," she said. "My receptionist won't be in for another half hour, so why don't I get us a cup of coffee and we can get started."

"Sounds good to me," I said. She made us each a cup of coffee from a Keurig device in the reception area and escorted me into her office.

"Mr. Williams, your father-in-law, tells me you're looking to get a divorce, is that right?" she asked.

"Yes, it is," I said.

"Okay," she said. "Tell me what's going on." I brought her up to date on the whole sordid affair, leaving nothing out. I showed her the emails, the text messages, the DNA form and handed her the flash drive with pictures and video.

"And you say you've heard nothing from her since you left California Saturday night?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Not a text message, phone call - nothing."

"Well," she said. "That won't look too good in the eyes of the court. You say you've identified the biological fathers of both boys?"

"I have," I said, telling her about my encounter with Mike.

"I see," she said. "Well, you should know that divorce isn't about justice, I'm sorry to say. It's usually about money. In most cases, the mother almost always gets custody and the father always pays child support along with spousal support. All of your assets are normally split in half, and the custodial parent typically ends up with the house.

"Pennsylvania is a no-fault state," she added. "However, the law does allow for divorce on the grounds of adultery. I'm assuming that's what you're looking for."

"It is," I said.

"We'll have to prove that to a judge, and from what you've shown me, I think we have a slam-dunk case," she said. "Based on that, we can ask that no spousal support be granted. However, you'll still have to pay some child support. That's based entirely on a formula taking in a number of factors."

"Even though I'm not the biological father?" I asked.

"You've been raising the children as yours for a decade," she said. "But that doesn't mean we can't do anything. You say the father of the youngest is Dr. Robert Winstead?"

"Yes," I said. Suddenly it hit me - my youngest boy is named Robert. The bitch named him after his real father.

"You say he's the one who performed your vasectomy after encouraging your wife to have you get one," Marion said.

"Yes," I said. "Is that important?"

"It could be," she said thoughtfully. "Let me work with that a bit. In the meantime, I'll put together a petition that gives her physical custody of the boys with you having shared custody. Chances are, that's what the courts will order anyway. I'll also ask for the basic minimum on child support and no spousal support. I'll also give her the option to buy out your half of the house. There's also the possibility the court may order you to undergo counseling. Is that something you would be interested in?"

"No," I said. "She's lied to me from the beginning, AND robbed me of ever being able to have a family. There's nothing that will ever make me reconcile with her."

"I understand," she said. "However, depending on the judge, you may be ordered to go through counseling anyway. I'm just letting you know it's a possibility." I nodded my head in understanding.

"What about DNA testing?" I asked.

"We already have the test results your wife got," she said. "But, I can see where additional testing to prove paternity could come in handy. Sure, go ahead with that if you want."

We talked for a while longer, with her giving me a list of things to help protect myself financially. After taking all her notes, she stopped and looked at me.

"When would you like her served?" she asked.

"As soon as possible," I said.

"You say she has the hotel suite in California booked through Friday?" she asked.

"Yes, but she could come back any time," I said. "As far as I know, she still doesn't know that I've left."

"I see," she said. "Okay, we'll plan to serve her when she gets to the airport. If you hear that she's coming back early, call me on my cell. If I don't answer it'll be because I'm in court, so just leave a message. In the meantime, don't do anything stupid. Let me take care of this. I know this is hard on you, but you need to be strong for your two boys."

"Thanks," I said. "Is there anything else we need to discuss?"

"Not right now," she said. "But please get in touch with me if you hear from her."

"I will," I said. "So, how much do I owe you?" I blanched after she told me, but I knew it was necessary. I wrote out the check and handed it to her. We said our goodbyes and I headed out the door, feeling somewhat better about the situation. I still hated Kay, but at least I was doing something about it.

On the way home, I stopped at the bank and made the changes to our account that Marion advised. I took out half of everything and opened a new account in my name only, then paid off and closed the joint credit cards. I ordered one just for myself, however. I also knew that Kay had her own card, in her own name, which wasn't tied to the joint account, even though I paid for it out of our joint checking account.

By the time I got home it was nearly 11:00 am, 8:00 am California time, and I figured that if Kay was going to call, she would do it soon.

...

Kay:

It was right at 8:00 am Monday morning when I entered our hotel suite. Even though I had taken a shower in Dan's room, my pussy still felt sloshy from all the cum I had taken last night, yesterday and this morning. I could only hope that Shane wouldn't put his hand under my shorts. He would instantly know what I had been doing.