Last Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused before entering the room, not knowing what I would find. I didn't hear from him at all yesterday and was a bit concerned about the boys. I knew they were safe with Shane, but it would've been nice to hear something. I put the card key in the slot and opened the door when I heard the latch release.

The place seemed eerily quiet when I entered - almost too quiet. Where were they? I didn't see them in the restaurant. Had they left for the day already? I called out, but no one answered.

I walked into the boys' room and saw both beds were made up. I didn't see the usual clutter of toys or clothes and wondered what was going on. When I opened the closet, I got the shock of my life. All their clothes were gone. I opened their dresser drawers and everything was gone as well. Panicked, I ran into our room and opened the closet door.

All of Shane's things were gone as well. I looked at the dresser and saw the note he left Saturday night hadn't moved. Opening his dresser drawers, I saw everything was gone. Oh my God, I thought. He knows! I pulled out my cell and called.

"Hello," Shane said when he answered.

"Sweetie, it's me," I said. "Where are you? Are the boys alright? What's going on?"

"As if you really give a shit," he said. I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Of course I care," I said. "I love you and I miss you."

"Hah!" he exclaimed. "Is that why you waited 36 hours to contact me? What, too busy fucking Dan to notice that the boys and I were gone?"

"What are you talking about? I knew the boys would be safe with you, and I know how much you hate using your cell," I said.

"Bullshit!" he declared. "You figured I'd be gone so you decided to spend the day and the night with your fuck buddy. Don't lie to me again, bitch. I know everything."

"What do you mean, everything?" I asked. I was getting just a bit nervous by now. How much does he really know?

"I mean, EVERYTHING, you slut," he said. "I found your DNA test results and I know the boys aren't mine. I know who their real fathers are and I know how you plotted to keep from ever having my children. You've lied to me our whole marriage. Even this vacation was just an excuse to fuck Dan for the whole week."

"Shane, it's not what you think," I said, trying to throw him off balance. It didn't work.

"Don't give me that, you no good, cheating slut," he said. "You deliberately plotted and schemed to deny me a family. You've been fucking around on me our whole marriage. Well, guess what? It ends, now. We're finished, slut. We're through. I've already seen an attorney about a divorce."

"Divorce?" I asked. "No, please, Shane, I don't want a divorce."

"I don't give a flying fuck what you want anymore," he said.

"Shane, please, let me come home and we can talk this out like adults," I said. "I understand you're angry right now, but we can work this out."

"There's nothing to work out, slut," he said. "The room is paid through Friday so you might as well stay there. You'll be served papers when you get back. By the way, you should know that I've canceled your joint credit card and your debit card. You still have your own personal card, though."

"Shane, please," I began, but he had already ended the call. I stood there looking at the phone, debating whether I should call back. I figured it wouldn't do any good, so I decided not to call. The more I thought about what he had said, though, the angrier I became.

Yeah, I cheated on Shane over the years - a lot. I had always been a bit wild, and I thought once I was married things would change. I stayed faithful to Shane for the first two years of our marriage, but the old desires started coming back. I missed the quick hookups and the occasional threesome and the thrill of illicit sex with multiple partners. About that time, we discussed starting a family and I made a unilateral decision that changed everything, at least for me.

I decided to let Mike, my former fiance, get me pregnant. I justified it to Mike by telling him I owed it to him. Yeah, I lied a bit when he asked me about my husband, but the truth is I never really wanted Shane's children. It's not that he's ugly or anything - he's no Quasimodo, but he's certainly no Brad Pitt, if you know what I mean.

It wasn't easy for me at first, and I did everything I could to keep Shane from finding out. I usually waited until he was gone on one of his trips to have my trysts, so I would have time to enjoy myself and clean up afterward. It was hard, since he was only gone a few times a year.

After John was born, I took on a few more lovers, always being careful to keep Shane from finding out. I started using some of the comp time I had built up to spend afternoons with various men. Some of my lovers took pictures and video, sending them to me as "keepsakes."

A couple years after Mike, I started an affair with Dr. Winstead, one of my superiors at work. He refused to wear a condom and I ended up pregnant with Robert. Yeah, I named the boy after his real father, even though he didn't want anything to do with his offspring. I took a chance that Shane wouldn't find out and until now, my secret was safe.

Dr. Winstead told me I should have Shane get a vasectomy after Robert was born. It was a wicked idea, I thought, so I suggested it to my clueless husband. He bought my lies and agreed to have the vasectomy and I made sure Dr. Winstead did the procedure.

After Robert was born, I hooked up with several men, again, making sure to be as discreet as possible. I never denied Shane anything and I promised myself I wouldn't disrespect him by giving him sloppy seconds. As long as he stayed in the dark, I thought, everything would be fine.

Somewhere along the way, I met Mac. That's not his real name, of course, but it's what everyone calls him. We hooked up a few times before he made a proposition that promised to be very lucrative. Everything we did was all cash and so far, I had managed to build up quite a nice nest egg. I decided to use it as my fallback if Shane ever decided to dump me. Yeah, some of what I did for Mac stretched the legal limit, but he assured me everything would be fine if I played it cool.

About the same time I met Mac, I decided to verify that neither of the boys were fathered by Shane, so I had a DNA test done. I was happy with the result and decided to keep the document for future use. I knew that a time would come when I would have to tell my husband the truth. I knew he would be devastated, but I really didn't care. After all, what could he do? Put the kids back in my womb?

I know there are some who would consider me evil for denying Shane children, but I figured it was my right to decide who the sperm donors of my offspring would be. As far as I was concerned, Shane's reaction to what he had learned was way over the top. We had gotten through a lot over the years, and I saw no reason why this should be any different.

In my mind, I had thought it might be fun to have Shane share in my sexual exploits, perhaps as the willing cuckold who would enjoy watching me get fucked. In my wildest dreams, I never thought he would actually go through with a divorce, though. He always ended up giving in to me in the past. Until Friday night, I had never seen him get angry or truly upset about much of anything.

But the more I thought about him calling me a slut, the angrier I became. Yeah, I'm a slut, but, I asked myself, how dare he call me one. I'll show him, I thought to myself. He thinks I'm a slut, I'll show him just how much of a slut I can be. A plan began to form in my mind. What the hell, I thought.

Then I had another thought. Shane said he knew everything, and that really concerned me. If he really knew everything as he said, I could end up in jail. I pulled up my contact list and made another call.

"MacGregor," a man's voice said.

"Mac," I said. "It's me, Kay."

"Hey, Kay," he said. "How's California? Getting a good tan?"

"Yeah, it's fun," I said. "We have a problem. Shane knows. He said he knows everything."

"Shit," Mac said.

...

To be continued...