All Comments on 'Last Vacation Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments (Page 2)
katibkatibabout 4 years ago
Mixed

Liked this story enough to read it twice, and I read all the comments, which probably covered all the faults and all the many good points. In this kind of fiction, I can do without the sentimental slop at the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hold On

I Thought that He couldn't have any Kids ..Then He has a Baby Girl ??

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Excellent ending! Although I think her parents would have claimed the body.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHEN GOOD RIDDANCE IS THE BEST POLICY

and Karma re-enters your realm thru extra-terristial portals ONE should never tempt the event. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
did I miss

a vasectomy reversal or something?

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a sick twisted bitch

Wanting your own kids killed? Sounds like my mother. She tried to murder me five times when I was little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It started out as stupid and became stupider as it went on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Anon 06/01/20

Yes, it was there and yes, you missed it. A ridiculous story, especially the part about sending him the gangbang video telling him they were going to murder him, but... I must have enjoyed it as hard as I was laughing. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Usually

... I write pages of commentary, some of which I admit would have been a tad abusive in reference to lack of intelligence, skills, maturity, and questionable parentage.

But after having read this @!#$%%, I am utterly speechless! I simply cannot afford that much time needed to properly vent at how atrocious this claptrap was. Somebody, find MacGregor's brother or son and have them "home invade" the creator of this...

Save the world. I beseech you!

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Just sayin

Knowing what direction she went after death, I don’t think she would be making any appearances in anyone’s back yard.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Love your stuff and read it all the time .....

It was hard to accept that she could deceive him so well for 13 years and even spawn other men’s children without him knowing but she is dumb enough to threaten his life in a porn video. Oh and she threatens her own children.... hard to swallow.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Another excellent story, another 5 star entry. Thanks for the wonderful stories.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
OMG! What a truly awesome inspiring story

Thank you so much for writing this truly wonderful story

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
GREAT...

I love your stuff. Right up there with StangStar06. Keep writing, man. 10 stars, 'cause the Bear can't count, and good stories should get more credit. However, I will never understand how when they are caught ,or found out, the baddies all have the same repituare (?) "It's not what it looks like" It doesn't mean anything- I still love you- It was only sex -and my new all time fave- " Please come and bail me out. " The Bear approves.

The BEAR

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To those confused about MC fathering a daughter

Page 3 about a quarter the way down. "After what Kay did, I wasn't sure I could ever trust or love another woman again. I did, however, get the vasectomy reversed a couple weeks after Kay signed the divorce papers, although the doctor said it could take a while before I could father any children,"

Liked the story a lot. The read well and kept my attention. I'll take a ST56 story anytime before wading the flowery verbose writings of some stories.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Good story

But, I never like to see anyone die in a story. Suffering a big loss like losing your children even though they boys were not his they were still hers.

She went to jail for a very long time then to have her die. In the the end he forgave her her, her sons could have too. (Death is so final) Than’s Me.

Cal50Cal50over 3 years ago
Child Support. NO WAY

Why pay child support for 2 kids that are not yours.

Go after semen donors.!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, thx Saddletramp1956.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cal, it's the way the law works. The children's needs are paramount and he assumed responsibility as the father. He would need to go after the biological father in civil court but that doesn't always work. Most of the time fathers in this situation don't care because like Shane, he loved his kids.

What truly galls me are the cases where men are screwed over where they had NO relationship with the children. There are cases where a couple is estranged and the woman got pregnant by someone else while still married. They get divorced but after a time she ends up needing state aid. The state WILL go after the ex-husband and he will be forced to pay. It doesn't matter if the ex-wife agrees with the husband that it isn't fair. The state will go after the ex-husband, fine him, attempt to recover what would have been assessed back child support AND put him in Jail if he doesn't pay.

THAT I have a huge problem with because its in effect debtors prison. There are stories about this happening for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

after shane finds out his wife is gonna have him killed and posibly her kids

shane tells the boys that she is a good mother

i am sorry writer but that judgement is psychotic and if you have children i actualy am worrying about them

and yes its fiction but it came out of your fantast and this is very disconcerning to me

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Only one problem

Almost everyone got what they deserved. The only one who didn't was the doctor. He should have had his license revoked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the best revenge for someone that evil

is a lot more gruesome than that.

she was evil. so was the doctor.

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
c'mon ST1956....

this is way below your usual stories. let me see if i got this; she spends the night with her BF, comes back to her room at 8:00AM, still in her bikini & doesn't thin that shane will notice & suspect anything? really?

2*

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Well done

Loved it.

sandevan82sandevan82over 3 years ago
It's called fiction

Totally unbelievable. Don't care. Loved it anyway.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Special Kay

Not the cereal - the super slut. Wow ST, when you slutify a woman you don't kid around. Kay manages two years of fidelity, then wham!, it's off to the races with multiple men and purposeful impregnation. On to sterilizing the cuck. Then it's hold off sex with hubby but feed him a sloppy snow pie on vacation. Child abandonment? No problem. The filmed gang-bang, complete with conspiracy to commit murder confession, is OTT. I know! Let's add killing her children to the mix. Apparently, strangling kittens and stomping on puppies would be too much. Honestly ST, any one of those crimes would have been sufficient. (BTW, please leave the kittens and puppies out of future stories.)

Anony 2/24/20 hit the bulk of my plot thoughts, so no need to repeat them.

Overall, what a fun fantasy romp.

Keep 'em comin'.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Man o man, what evil you created here. She is...beyond words. The usual bitch, skank, slut just don't do her justice.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

From Part 1 -

/

Okay, I don't expect a confession, but she knows what she did, and what she tried to make him do, yet she acts shocked that he's acting badly?

/

I know said it in an earlier comment, but why didn't he call her on her lie about her period?

/

How is she going to convince him the new baby is his, since he had the vasectomy?

/

She'll keep him from the boys? I know he's raised them, but they're not his anyway!

/

And the older son knows about what she's doing!

/

"The last thing I needed was for Shane to smell my lover all over me." - She didn't seem to care the first night!

/

Let's see, she was out all night Saturday, came back Sunday morning, saw the note and went back Dan, and apparently didn't go back to the suite Sunday night?!

/

Was there anything in her emails about Mac?

/

Part 2

/

Forget evidence in court! Set a trap and catch Mac Thursday night. He'll talk.

/

"but she's still your mother." - Fuck that shit!

/

"I thought. Mac told me there was no way we would get caught." - Um, when you make a video confession, you're gonna get caught!

/

Why did she do it? Because she wanted to and could. But why did she want to?

/

@Anonymous Re: Entertaining story - Yes, I caught that also, ST goofed up the syntax there. When you say there's "no doubt" about something, that means that it is sure to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The little girls?

How did he have the girls if he was snipped ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time!

That I ever agreed with a man forgiving a cheater. You did good with this one thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If ever

If ever someone offers you a shotgun loaded with rock salt to defend yourself from an armed killer, shoot them with it instead. Rock salt vs lethal force and intent is beyond stupid.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Great stories but sometimes it’s like you choose an unbelievable plot detail when a believable one would be easier and serve you better.

FD45FD45about 3 years ago

I have not known a lot of women in my life but only one out of hundreds was as stupid as this woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ughh, just ugghh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Out there!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Good 'un! Ahhh-hah!!!! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Death was too easy for the captain.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 simply because I just don’t understand why the doctor wasn’t charged and prosecuted for performing an unnecessary surgical procedure. He would have been disbarred for life and sent to prison in the real world and Shane would have cleaned him out in a civil case., getting way more than the 5 million he ended up with. I think the author lost track of his own story plot. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 3 years ago

Wow... what an amazing imagination the author has. Entertainment at its best .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Actually the third time I’ve read this & it’s still 5stars.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story as much as your others. Thank you for providing entertaining reading.

CaptFlintCaptFlintalmost 3 years ago

it is saddletramp's universe. Whatever happens in it is normal, well, and good. Also, enormously entertaining.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

Solum is not spelled as for serious situation.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

chamomile tea urrgghh. WAY OVER THE TOP FOR MY LIKING I,VE OFTEN COMPLAINED ABOUT WRITERS' LACK OF IMAGINATION BUT THIS WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical saddletramp it's his universe, always worth a read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LW authors should STOP writing stupid shit like this:

"I hate her," he exclaimed, tears falling from his eyes.

"No, son, you can't ever say that," I told him. "She's done some bad things and she'll have to pay for that, but she's still your mother."

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Rock salt…WTF? Seal must have been laughing inside.

Again, good story. Don’t understand the video confession but, good story.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Happiness may be the best revenge, but I imagine that her dying in prison is a close second!

I liked the reference to trilliums.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Loved the mini-series... Absolutely riveting... 5 Stars... I really liked , Shane finally letting go of the past by forgiving Kay... Even if she didn't deserve it...

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Way too much for me. First page walk off.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Full blown vasectomy and yet fathers a daughter. With no explanation. Re-attachment? .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Rimmerdal. I think the point the author is making is that the Mother did get pregnant with a girl as she wanted to, right at the beginning of the story. And just like the other 2 kids (which weren't Shane's) he was happy to raise her as his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I forgive you... NOT! Rot in hell, bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While a vasectomy is still considered a reliable and permanent form of contraception, advances in microsurgery have made it possible to reverse this procedure. A vasectomy can be reversed even after a long time, in some cases, 15 or more years , as sperm are continually being produced and remain viable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

played a game of water volleyball in the pool with the boys and I. [me]

and sat at the corner between Kay and I. [me]

I saw the phone, and presumably, her, were still at the hotel. [she]

"I understand you and her were engaged once,” [she]

and wanted to get Kay and I involved as well. [me]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the second chapter was a better written, better thought out, more sensible story than the first chapter. At least I liked it better. Until the last few paragraphs. His daughter getting flowers from some invisible woman who hoped for forgiveness? The bushes swaying in the wind? Jeez! And to think I was going to give this chapter 3 stars. Not after all “that”.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I loved the story, and frankly most of your writings, BUT sometimes there is some really stupid pieces of dialog (sorry).

Shane already knows that Kay put out a hit on him AND his children, but still he tells his sons after they state they hate her: "No, son, you can't ever say that," I told him. "She's done some bad things and she'll have to pay for that, but she's still your mother."

Seriously? She's still their mother that set them up to be murdered!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, when a story gets spun so far out that it bears no relationship to the reader's world, then that reader will ask: Who cares? Yeah, it's just a story, but there are a 100k stories on this site I might like to read so why continue with this one. I got to the call to the hitman and realized that such a slimy, two-faced, manipulative piece of shit was NOT gonna know ANYONE competent enough to pull off a triple murder so I am going looking for stories by Harryin VA.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really dumb story with really really dumb characters. This one really made no sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really dumb story with really really dumb characters. This one really made no sense

gifoncegifonceover 2 years ago

Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. The plot, the whole story roots deep in the field of stupidity. The wife is not a bitch, she his a rotten full psychopathic, at least this is as you depict her. A little bit of plausibility, even in a typical BTB story would be preferable. One *, and it is still too much.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

/ I love almost all your stories however there are a few places in this because. While this is your world please don't deny us our ability to have a willing suspension of disbelief. You're such a good writer that you could obtain the entire story line that she wanted and make it sound more believable and realistic. You chose apparently not to do this but I suggest that you give up that line of activity and really strive to make these things realistic because you are such a good writer you can pull it off with ease. So please get some consideration to mine and the critics below. Again none of this is personal you are a good writer and I just want to help you get better as I think we all do. Thank you for your fabulous stories

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I love your stories. They remind me of a General I once knew during my service. Air Force General Curtis "Bomb the Dyes" LeMay. Keep up the good work....

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
More liked

The story than didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doctor got off easy. Rest was acceptable. Another story where justice is delivered and appropriate to the crime.

To bad it took so many others to exact the revenge. Left on his own this punk would have been a statistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gifonce, once again i see that the one screaming "it sucked" has never written anything here. Why dont you go yell at some fish or something? It will get you just as far. This story was well done and clear even with many people involved.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Rock salt? WTF? Bad guys wouldn’t have been loaded with rock salt. Still don’t get the motivation behind the slut video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love most of the stories I’ve read from this author, but this one seems to be a bit over the edge, esp nearing the final part with all the drugs, slut tape & desire for his death That made your great story become unbelievable. I gave it 4 stars for the above & it being a bit too long without need, but it did grab me most of the way. Was thinking initially that it might almost be a 5

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA+++++

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I'd have thought pissing on her grave would made a final catharsis much easier. It would have marked the end to a very unpleasant relationship.

Nevertheless 5****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, and thought it was a good read. I hadn't read the other version (written by someone else). I thought the 2nd part really flowed well as the first part seemed a little choppy, but then you were working with an already established story and characters (really limits what you can do). Part of me was waiting for the 2 alien guys to make the body disappear, and the one guy make everyone confess, but they weren't needed, which helped the story be more realistic. A little out there, but then part of the story was set up to be in Southern California, which would not be out of the norm. And Pittsburgh has it's own high crime rate too. I enjoyed who you burned the first wife though, as she brought all of it upon herself, and probably caught AIDS or HIV from someone at the gangbang. Thanks for sharing your story with us, I gave it 5 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good and so so. who was the 3td son, Mark?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave 1this Story 4 Stars . It did have a couple of holes in it but still a Good Story . Besides I like this Writers style .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

one of the better stories I have read here, good plot good finish great writing style.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A very well put together story, very much enjoyed reading it.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

It is rare to see a story jump the shark and then double down to jump it repeatedly. In some ways, it became a satire, and to that end it was somewhat successful. After the slut wife’s ghost’s appearance I thought one more shark jump should’ve been made. I suggest that the new daughter should’ve then been serendipitously implanted with a ray from space, making her a special envoy from Zeltron. That’s the ticker.. She could’ve then invented a machine to actually transmogrify the sons who weren’t the MC’s genetic offspring into his genetic offspring, using the 5 million he had received from the doctor. Ahh, sweet believable plotting at its best.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

I would have said "Well you can tell that who're of a ghost to get the fuck out of my yard1"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another top story from the master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! That would make a great movie.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm reading your catalog and really enjoying it. Thank you for what you do. 5*

Btw, children 'see things' up til a certain age, then their parents keep telling them it's not real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One hell of a story. I'm not one for long stories, but a few I make exception for; this is on the uppermost of that list. Beautiful, but sad story with a great ending. Again, 5 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he had a vasectomy how did his 2nd wife get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

<Anonymous

If he had a vasectomy how did his 2nd wife get pregnant>

This stupid clown in a hat is not able to create anything logical and even somehow close to reality. And by the way, he warns in advance that he will delete comments that do not suit him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear Anon. idiots who cannot read...here's the line: "I did, however, get the vasectomy reversed a couple weeks after Kay signed the divorce papers, although the doctor said it could take a while before I could father any children,"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Three things I didn't write previously. 1: With what the Doctor did, I don't think I would've settled out of court. I would've tried to damage his name/ reputation as much as possible.

2: Shane had THE snip: how did he get his 2nd wife pregnant? Story doesn't say.

3. In Marion's office, after seeing the video with Kay's gangbang & telling Shaun he's going to be killed, Marion told him that she thinks the judge'll let Kay keep the boys, when it's obvious the intent is that she won't. There were a few other minor typos. I'm only putting this in as I'm writing the above; hopefully the author, if he reads this, will take this as constructive criticism.

While I liked Shaun's revenge - except what I wrote above - & that Kay will be in prison a very long time, I'm not so much liking that she developed AIDS; just my personal thing. Would've liked her having a severe case of some other STD. The ending, with his new daughter in the field & the ghost of Kay, brought a tear to this ol' man's eye. Again, just the way I am. My story rating stands- 5 stars. -- Bob

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150almost 2 years ago

Another good story. Thanks, most people assume only raw porn on this site but there are some really excellent writers. You 'Saddletramp 1956' are definitely one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fitting ending, I suppose, for three really evil people. I do think Mac the police captain, and Kay, both got off easy. Don’t know what happened to Dan other than that he was sentenced to many years in prison. A good end for him. Mac and Kay got off easy. Yeah, Kay maybe not so much, with the AIDS, but still she only had to do about 13 years in prison. Instead of the 30 or 40 she should have done. And Captain Mac, committed “suicide by cop” and never spent a day in prison. He went out in a blaze of ignominy. Coward! But it was a good thing that Shane moved on and got his life back together. Very good story, Saddletramp, with a satisfying ending. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How the hell did she find time for all that? You wrote a really nice story and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He tells the boys mom cheated on him, they say they hate her and knowing that she was conspiring to have them killed, he defends her? Why the need to paint Shane as the long suffering, big hearted white knight? Show areal person. Tell the boys how much mom loved them. To avoid prison she's going to have them killed. That's what a reL guy does.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

While the first chapter was semi realistic the second part is complete nonsense.

She wants to murder her husband and sends a video confession? She stays all night with her lover and expects her husband to not know? And many more. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too over the top ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Saddletramp turned bitch again." Saw this quote from another member. I thought Saddletramp isn't a bitch. Upon reading this story, i agree. 2*

northirishdivernorthirishdiveralmost 2 years ago

another classic loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bitch got off easy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but I NEVER would have forgiven Kay. Just move forward and forget her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have at least one peckerhead that reads all your stories, and though he or she ridicules everything you write, I got to wondering if maybe you are that kulperate, just having fun with us? Be that as it may, ST, ITS ANOTHER GOOD ONE!

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did Shane get Laurie pregnant after he’d had a vasectomy?

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

@anon a day ago:

" I did, however, get the vasectomy reversed a couple weeks after Kay signed the divorce papers, although the doctor said it could take a while before I could father any children, " (Page 2, about half way down)

The story was just okay for me. Like many of ST's stories, the bad guys are cartoonish in their mustache twirling evil. And, IMO, there's not enough evidence of the suffering of the wrongdoers. There's references to it, but it feels like it gets yadda-yadda'd and passed over too quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES