All Comments on 'Last Vacation Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice ending

The bitch died a cruel death and Shane moves on.

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago
BTB Done Right!

This may go down as one of the best BTB stories of all time! Regards to Mr. Saddle Tramp 1956!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Entertaining story

I just have a couple of complaints. On page 2, while talking to his attorney she tells him "There's no doubt the Court will let her have the kids". I fell out of my chair. Why would the Courts EVER give that slut the kids? And I really thought her second video of the gang bang and telling him she was going to have him and the kids killed was a tad over-the-top. And stupid to boot! Next time maybe not so obvious? But what really pissed me off is that he let Dr. WInstead buy his was way clear of taking any responsibility. That was just wrong. Other than those couple of errors (to my thinking) it was an entertaining read. Thanks for the effort.

3 stars

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Solid 4

Good yarn. The main character was a bit two dimensional. At least we got the ex wife's motivation. Greed and selfishness. But not what got her there. People don't just wake up and turn in to her. It happens over time and there are reasons. Or she had that in her all along.

I'm glad you wrote that it took him a long time to get it together after the divorce and the events. Quick second marriages usually fail.

Keep the stories coming my friend. Always entertaining.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

I really liked your entire story except for the " she has hired someone to murder you, but she is still your mother" thing. Really saddletramp? Otherwise just a really good tale, with all bad guys punished and Shane getting his daughter with a good wife. Kay was a vile person,and when he forgave her , never, he shouldn't have looked upwards. I don't think she's up there.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Big Black Hat

Did I mention a big black hat for the lady?

penneydog55penneydog55about 4 years ago
Wowee!

Thank You Sir for including a touch of the Afterlife!...5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Very good but characters were a bit unbelievable. What mother would want their children killed? She obviously had feelings for them as she wanted to see them. Also who in their right mind would admit on tape to arranging to murder them and then send it to the intended victim? Even if he was murdered the tape would be found by the police. I think you just went over the top from a possibly realistic affair to full blown evil druggie slut whose husband had never noticed display any bad behaviour. However, despite these criticisms I do enjoy reading your stories so 4 stars from me.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

Wow, saddletramp1956, just when I thought your stories couldn't get any better...along came this emotional roller coaster! Kay the slut got her just rewards...not entirely sure about the hint of her ghost/spirit...but still a damned good read. Keep 'em coming, cowboy!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was an enjoyable story, but you lost a star for the husband forgiving his evil wife. After everything she did to him, she did nothing to deserve it.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 4 years ago
So over the top.

This one was not good.

The wife character was ridiculous.

The whole drug dealing thing was nonsensical fantasy and the rich doctor paying a sum less than he gave to a charity the year before is pathetic.

Not your best story.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
It's good SaddleTramp

Maybe a little too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Powersworder

Forgiveness is not for the sinner, it’s for those sinned against. Punishment is for the sinner and she got hers in spades (or maybe AIDS)!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
There’s over the top, and . . .

. . . so over the top that it orbited the earth and went back over the top again. A 15 guy gang bang? Sending the sex tape AND a heads up on the planned murder of husband and kids? No fucking way.

Kay was so evil that she needs an exorcist. I know, I know, in LW cheating wives have to be not just making a big mistake but evil incarnate, but c’mon, let’s have some realism somewhere.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 4 years ago
Wife was dumb as a box of dirt...

Okay, you have some other stories that are over-the-top so I shouldn't be surprised with this one, but really: who's dumb enough to send a video of a gang bang just as a divorce is getting started? She also said she was going to have him killed, told him who was going to do it, and when it would happen. Did she really expect him to still be hanging around the house waiting to be murdered Thursday night? LOL.

The story was entertaining and kept me reading, even if it was pretty much unbelievable. Happy to see things end well for him. I gave you 5 stars on both chapters because it made me laugh. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Excellent, couldn’t stop reading

VinastodaVinastodaabout 4 years ago

They say forgiveness is divine. Well last time I looked I have no divinity, It would be very hard For me to forgive something like that. But ultimately she got what she deserved And so did he. I understand why he ultimately did forgive her though, anger will eat you alive.

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Fantastic

I think everyone else has said it already. But yes I’m not going to go on about the little petty things . I’m just use my imagination and just enjoy reading this utterly fantastic story. You truly are one hell of a fantastic talented writer I know of that can just have a moment of pure ingenuity of the story. So please don’t slow down on writing these fantastic stories . I’m already waiting for the next one .

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
You've got to be shitting me !!

"I hate her," he exclaimed, tears falling from his eyes.

"No, son, you can't ever say that," I told him. "She's done some bad things and she'll have to pay for that, but she's still your mother."

REALLY ??!!

She's just organised to have her children murdered .... but they can't hate her ??

FFS !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it's odd

you can plot to kill your husband and your very own children....and still be worthy of forgiveness?

man, i'd like to do whatever drugs you take. still a good story. one day you'll have to explain how plotting to murder her own children makes her, 'she's still your mother'. im genuinely curious.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
How did he father Sarah?

Dr Winstead said to Kay that he would make the vasectomy irreparable.

But no mention of any surgery to attempt to fix.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 4 years ago
An imbalanced BTB

Personally, I’m not sure if the crime syndicate/murder plot was necessary, as Kay’s character was well enough shredded without it. And killing her own kids...

But more than that, I didn’t like how two of the male characters got off easy (relatively speaking). MacGregor, the likely kingpin of the drug ring, went out suicide by cop. Whereas an ego centric doctor who abused his position simply bought his way out of trouble. Winstead cared about his reputation and status above all things, and that’s where he should’ve felt the pain IMO.

rick_ohrick_ohabout 4 years ago
Powersworder 2/11

Forgiveness is NOT for the wrongdoer, it's for the one doing the fogiving, so they can move on. Far from withholding a star for that, one should be added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

I am glad he didn't go all RAAC but her weak reason for doing it left me flat. OK she was a prior slut that loved it but her connection with the drugs etc was missing. How did she even get involved? I missed it. And I agree his forgiving her at the end sucked. He could still move on and not forgive her. You need to be Jesus Christ himself for that level of forgiveness.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
I dont get it?

Before i though it doesnt get worse but you did it, to murder? HIV ? And to much people cry hurrah? No wonder you are hated in the world. No forgiven for dead people? And you are calling yourself christians? ONLY SAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No real punishment

The bio dads got off Scot free. Big deal one had to pay money, it was a drop in the bucket to him and the other asshole knew about fathering a child for her so he should feel some pain.

looking4itlooking4itabout 4 years ago

How does someone with such profound and evil disdain for a spouse feel sorry after being caught. Crocodile tears in my opinion. She would have been sorry for getting caught or losing the upper hand, but not for a sense of wrong doing or empathy for the spouse that was tricked into body mutilation as well as the target of a hit. The Kay from chapter one and most of chapter two felt nothing for him, forgiveness would have been inconceivable to such a sociopath. If you take a character to the edge of true evil and then press on you cannot change that. This was a mother who was agreeable to having her children killed! Sorry, the last part made absolutely no sense whatsoever. People like that don’t have a conscience that kicks in all of a sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Way, WAY Over the Top

A little too over the top for me, particularly compared to Chapter 1. I doubt anyone is stupid enough to send a video stating his or her intention to have a spouse and children murdered.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"She's done some bad things and she'll have to pay for that, but she's still your mother." - NO! Why the FUCK do they always say that? It's bad enough in a "normal" divorce, but she's planning his murder, and doesn't care that her kids might be collateral damage. She's lost her right to be their mother.

Good point by his son that even without all the criminal crap, hurting their father hurts them, too.

They know MacGregor is going to be doing the "home invasion" Thursday night, why not just have a couple of agents there to catch him in the act?

"shredded on both sides showing off my legs." - "Shredded?"

Why are they sending a video warning him about the attack?

"There's no doubt the court will let her have the kids." - That's worded backwards. That says that her getting the kids will happen.

"Mac told me there was no way we would get caught." - The prisons are full of people who thought they'd never get caught.

Why is she so surprised at his reaction?

I never got the, "I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust another woman" stuff. Most people are trustworthy, you've already had one of the few who aren't, odds are against you getting another one.

I'm surprised he was able to get the vasectomy reversed, I thought the doctor had done something to make it difficult if not impossible.

Could have done without the supernatural ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"I was in the Marine Corps for four years," I told him. "Qualified expert four years in a row. My dad has a shotgun much like that one."

We qualify with rifles, handguns and medium machine guns. Shotguns? No. Once you fam-fire (fire for familiarization) that’s it.

By the way, this story blows.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Kayankh Re: "But no mention of any surgery to attempt to fix." - From the story: "I did, however, get the vasectomy reversed a couple weeks after Kay signed the divorce papers, although the doctor said it could take a while before I could father any children."

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 4 years ago

Wow, Kay was delusional.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 4 years ago

Forgiveness is not absolving evil in the sense suggested by some of the comments. In a lot of cases, the victim has to forgive to let go of the anger. Forgiveness is the only true way to move on and live free, to heal, and to be able to love freely once again.

Only the forgiveness offered by the Lord Jesus can absolve any on their sin. Our forgiveness of others is giving the forgiveness we received.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This would be a 5

but for the mawkish forgiveness bit at the end and the lack of motivation that would make Kay's behavior believable. Kay's ghost seeking forgiveness? Really bad.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 4 years ago
Forgiveness

Is for the benefit of the wronged party- not the guilty. Holding onto to a grudge or hate gives them control . Forgiveness sets you free.

sdc97230sdc97230about 4 years ago
Somewhere a school of sharks

Is looking over their heads and wondering what just jumped over them

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
When ST burns a bitch...

He makes sure that (1) she is without a doubt a bitch, and (2) she gets really burned. My guess is that she got the HIV at her gang bang. Not sure why she ever wanted kids. Strang story.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 4 years ago
@looking4it - Narcissism, basically.

Willfully cheating on a spouse is a fundamentally narcissistic act. The cheating spouse is far more concerned with fulfilling their wants and desires than they are with addressing the wants and desires of their partner.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

Wow great story. I couldn't stop reading.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

GREAT STORY

I gave you a full score; as you said, It's your world and anything can happen that you say happens.

Far too many readers don't understand this 'forgiveness thing.' Did they ever pray along the lines of what we call The Lords Prayer? Remember the part about "Forgive my sins as I forgive those who sin against me." God is still God whether you believe it or not, so that is a very dangerous thing to ask of Him, if you are one of those who objected to forgiveness.

As I see it you have written a well thought out story for your world. I suspect a woman in the same place as the "evil wife" might well have seen the error of her ways, and if she did and asked God to forgive her, He would have--in both your world and the real one.

Thanks for the stories--my only bitch is that I can read them faster than you can write them. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
generally liked the story

The parents went to prison to visit their daughter although the rest of the family didnt, so I think they would have had her buried, but that is just my opinion.

I didnt get why she and her friend would send the video of her confession, especially so early that he could get assistance.

Anyway the story was good, and I especially liked part 1. thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Powerful Story!

What a creative mind to conceive such an evil character as Kay. Forgiveness is golden when revenge is met by moving on with happiness. Mega kudos!! Five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Evil Personified

This was an interesting story of a real evil woman who did terrible things to her husband and family with apparently no regret until it was way too late. Lots of bad things and interesting revenge for her and some of her lovers. The down side, in my opinion, is how nasty all the fucking, sucking, gang bang, etc. she took part in but could any woman really do all that? Is that actually physically possible, even for a "professional slut"? Somehow I doubt that.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was too dark for me

Well written but just a little too miserable.

Richie4110Richie4110about 4 years ago

Well written and choreographed. And because it is a bit over the top, that made it all the more a fun and compelling story.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
Very good

Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

If you HAD to do the suoernatural ending with him forgiving him, why the look up? Surely she's down below.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 4 years ago
After finishing Pt. 02, and reading some of the glowing comments . . .

. . . I was wondering if they read the same story that I did. What a bunch of crap. One of the most convoluted, ridiculous stories I have read. Nothing made sense in this one. Absolutely ridiculous, actually humorous that is was so irrational. Yikes! A complete waste of time. And I NEVER post anonymously.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Strange

This one had everything in it but the kitchen sink. Maybe a bit too much for me. It was a strange story and I can't stop wondering how Shane didn't expect a thing in eleven years they were married.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
ok

either ur de-evolving or u didn't write this. ur character's reactions dont fit ur writing style

peter944peter944about 4 years ago
A bit over the top

Good story well written except in your desire to make Kay e. I'll you really went over the top. Also a cop who was so ready to kill for her really seemed beyond believable. However it your story and I have been really liking what you do so take this as only a small criticism.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
loved

the complete ending there. what is "eye teeth" that cracked me up when i read that lol I'm guessing maybe eyelashes? maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You know, we can sometimes determine something about an author's intellect and common sense. Maybe even his/her philosophy about life.

As soon as I read this I stopped reading, because this author is a complete dumbshit: "Good," Cliff said. "It's fully loaded with rock salt. Not deadly, but it'll sting like hell. Take it and use it if you have to." And this is what you expect a reader to think is, what: compassion, restraint, civilized behavior? A trained experienced police officer is coming to kill him, And His Children!!, and you think a blast of rock salt is an adequate defense? You sir, are as dumb as the day is long. All I can say is, please please please vote for Bernie in the primary. It won't redeem your ignorance, but it will render it sterile.

And you wonder why your life and career are a dead end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I know this is your “world,” but the characters are too one dimensional for me. Kay is unbelievably (literally) evil: she was that self-absorbed and she hid it completely from him for years? Really? And then Kay’s ghost shows up at the end? That was just weird and without basis in the story—I mean if it had been Halloween or something, but it just came out of left field. And then the ghost says “please forgive me” and he just says “OK”? I’m sorry, but it didn’t work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty Bad

Writing was fine. Story was pretty bad, I gave it 2 Star, which in retrospect now seems generous.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
Sbrooks103x...

Thankss for the quote.

I missed that (obviously)

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Really????

"I hate her," he exclaimed, tears falling from his eyes.

"No, son, you can't ever say that," I told him. "She's done some bad things and she'll have to pay for that, but she's still your mother."

Wait. Your cheating slut of a mom just hired a hit man, paying him $250,000 to kill me, your brother and you. But, don't hate her. She is still your mother.

You have got to be kidding me.

Seriously?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 4 years ago
Typical

This author has such some one dimensional in every story. The wife was so evil. The husband so naive. An over the top scenario. Controlled substances like he described are not available for an employee to just give out. Each one has to be accounted for. An audit eventually uncovers it.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

So a criminal mastermind decides the best thing to do is have her husband and children murdered AND she thinks it is such a brilliant idea she sends her husband a videotaped confession in advance, warning him of his impending murder...

Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

bruce22bruce22about 4 years ago
Very Good

Some of the items in the windup seemed a bit rushed. I was sorry that the home invasion was not presented. Overall this wife has to the worst I have heard about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
can vasectomies be revered after over a decade?

can children be had with no vasectomy being reversed?

Also he got LESS than the guys gives to charities annually?

waratahwaratahabout 4 years ago
Could if been a good story

But it went fown the "bruce willis movie" path.

Keep it realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed it...

...was fun to read. Thank you...

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Over the top

Is an understatement, but it was enjoyable in an over the top way. The big weakness is how freely Kay talks about murdering her husband and kids,and even on ecstasy you don't get that stupid. Would be more realistic that hubby heard her talking to Mac about doing something and detectives uncover it.The story is also weak in that these days they are really strict with opiods, they are tracked and I believe they aren't allowed to give samples to practices,and prescriptions are now electronic and reported.

The other problem is her dying of AIDS, the latency was correct but being a nurse she would likely take something like Prep to prevent it; and if she was found to be hiv positive,would be on drugs that make it a chronic disease ( if author had to have her die,she could have committed suicide once she realized she was alone once her folks died)

The real question is why is she like this? Her parents seem decent, where the hell did she turn so evil? And why would her ghost ask for forgiveness when she never truly showed remorse for anything,especially wanting to kill her son's. Few people are that evil, so what happened?

For those questioning how he knows how to use a shotgun, he said his dad had one,the Marine Corp mention was in reference to using guns in general after being asked,not about the shotgun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Full marks. Thanks!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great wrap

Great wrap to your story with all the evil doers accounted for. Don't understand the she's your mother line, more like she's your monster. Kay had a jailhouse conversion, but pissing on her grave sounds more likely than forgiving her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Could the story have been more cliche? Really? She confesses to the murder plot and sends him the video? And she’s surprised when everyone gets arrested? I don’t know what’s dumber, this plot or me for finishing hoping st56 would come up with anything original.

GreyDuckGreyDuckabout 4 years ago
Great story! Powerful ending!

Saddletramp's cheating wives scare me. Witches, cultists, homicidal drug dealers, etc. - a veritable rogue's gallery but always entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wait one minute!! Didn't the main character have a procedure done that he couldn't have children. How all of a sudden he became a father!!!!!!

Imoverit41Imoverit41about 4 years ago
Thank you Saddletramp!

Another great ride on the Saddletramp bus. Looking forward to many more of your great adventures. I'll be waiting at the bus stop!

ValintValintabout 4 years ago
I can't recognize these characters as human beings

Husband literally listens to his wife giving the okay to murder her children to cover up her crimes... and then gives the standard LW sanctimonious speech to the kids she was okay murdering that she's their mother and they shouldn't hate her.

Wife is willing to murder her children to cover up her crimes... and in order to do that cover up, literally sends her husband a video record of her confessing that she's going to murder him and her children, and where and when it's going to happen.

How does any of that make the slightest amount of sense?

RSKY54RSKY54about 4 years ago

The vasectomy was reversed so he could father a child. It can be done.

Great story, not very believable in the end but.... I know of stranger ones that happened in real life.

I appreciate your efforts and hope you continue writing.

RSKY54

Rogn123Rogn123about 4 years ago
I guess there could be

People out there as dumb as the ones in this story, but I hope not many.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

How could he father a child after the doctor specifically made that impossible during the vasectomy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm an idiot for wasting my life reading this - terrible

Laughable plot, hopeless cardboard cut out characters, no sense in any of it.

WTF did I read it? Wish I hadn't.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Re: Vasectomy Reversal. I'm thankfully no expert, but I believe normally the vas deferens is cut and tied off, but the ends are close enough to be reattached. I had assumed that the doc had made the tied off ends much farther apart, too far to be re-attached.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
I liked the story but

you have a strange idea's on what a man is. I don't see you raising some other man's kids as being a man. Especially know how the kids we conceived. So I go but your statements alone. Millions of men aren't men because they broke camp and refused to raise another man's kids. I;m not talking about dead beat dads. Just everyday men who can fathom raising a child of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"I hate her," he exclaimed, tears falling from his eyes.

"No, son, you can't ever say that," I told him. "She's done some bad things and she'll have to pay for that, but she's still your mother."

Liked the story, but, uhh, she was planning to have them all murdered at the time. You lose your right to your children's respect when you order their murder.

schulz777schulz777about 4 years ago
sorry not your best story,

too much flaws

characters - weirs, specailly - wife

she was female version of "IT", with no explanation

2 starrs

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Wonderful Karma

Karma was the absolute BEST revenge!!! 2 deaths and a life sentence is great revenge on the cheaters!!!

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Freakin Awesome Saddletramp!

You have a great imagination my friend! Great story!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 4 years ago
Oh, how I wish . . .

. . . that I could write like that! This was an absolutely wonderful story. Thank you.

Hans

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

Excellent pair of stories! Just read them back to back ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't get it...

Seems to be a universal response with the writers here that when the children say they hate their mother for what she had done or about to do. The husband says, " you shouldn't hate her, she's still your mother, and always will be and she loves you". In this story, their mother the mother is planning on hiring a hit man to do away with not only the husband but also the kids. Now how is that a loving mother. I don't get it.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
HALL OF FAME

It's a damn shame this story isn't in the Hall Of Fame. Too many sensitive people. A lot of authors get screwed over. This story was fantastic and I'm looking forward to what Saddletramp's next story

ewray321ewray321about 4 years ago
Comment

I Don't comment on stories anymore. Most of the great writers have long gone. Thank you for hanging around. This is one story that I will read again. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're Kidding right?

Mac is planning on killing him and his sons, so the hero is going to shoot him with rock salt? Then his wife plans his murder and then sends him a video warning him about it? The hero has absolute proof that the doctor impregnated his wife and conspired with her to sterilize him by performing an unnecessary medical procedure and instead of having him arrested and filing a lawsuit, he lets him off with a settlement that is less than he gives to charity in a year? You should probably do a serious reality check before writing any more stories.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Unfortunate

Truly amazing story, sucks that all these butt hurt anonymous posters giving low ratings and horrible comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! Loved the story and the plot to get revenge. Well told and written! Keep up the great work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really ?

The wife wants to kill him and she sends him a video ?

It's one of your worst plot.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Reallly stupid people

Do really stupid things. This kay sounds like someone born with a soul missing. And yes the video where she confesses, actually thats happened. Fitting she died the way she did. The ending is nice, but I would of raised two middle fingers and screamed " fuck you" 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Technical stuff

A couple of things:

1. Since it was his house, he could give permission for a search, which he did , so no search warrant was required.

2. The five million settlement check was not earned income, so no taxes are paid, just.attorney fees.

Nice story.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Second read of these two stories, still great.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Too much!

I guess I can sort of understand people cheating on their spouses, but Kay was beyond cheating. She actually plotted to kill her husband and her children. i can't imaging any mother doing that. And then she calls him and warns him that she's going to do it. Why would she warn him? I didn't get the idea that Kay was particularly stupid, but almost everything she did was dumb. She actually brings her lover along with her on vacation and spends her nights with him? She's involved with a crooked cop with drug distribution? And then the murder plot.

This story falls into the category of everything the cheater does is evil and she's punished in endless ways while the poor duped husband comes up with super clever ways to detect the cheating and ways to punish the cheating. evil wife. And, of course, he ends up finding a true paragon of virtue to marry, father a child or two and lives happily ever after. And then the author has the effrontery to have the ghost of the cheater ask for forgiveness and then get it from the hero.

I have to make sure I remember who this author is and avoid his stories in the future. I gave the first installment 3*, but this chapter got 2* - this high because there was some creativity in all the technology used to uncover the plot. Literotica is a site for fantasy and fun, but not for dumb exaggerations. Although I have never personally been involved in marital infidelities, I can sort of understand how this could happen and how people can work their way through it one way or the other, but his story was so far out that there was no reason to read it. So I won't repeat this mistake with this author again. I wonder what prompted the sobriquet of SaddleTramp???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's was like she was heart less person. Don't understand, why did she even married to him if she doesn't like him, even despise to bear his child.

Having affair one thing but killing, on top off it trying to kill her own child that is just very very nasty crule. She lost her sense, she was in so deep even if given her a chance she wouldn't have change. ONE thing really piss me off when he ask why? & She answered I don't know, cuz I could...(this kind of person exit in reality & I know few of them). Totally greedy, lying cheating bitch not only her but other men that involved in with her. Got what she deserves in the end. Just like Shane 2nd wife explain no love, behind bar with terrible disease & forgotten by everyone.

I like ending sence when Kay's soul pass her message through little girl Sahara. At least after death she realized she was Wrong.

It was like a movie script with some potholes..but still very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmm

excellent writing.

Think the wife was a sociopath or just evil.

The doctor should have been burned, badly. Thats the only thing I would want changed in the story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
What happened to Dan's wife

She was at least cheater

Now anonymous source revealed Dr role in sordid affair

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could've been a 5* but, come on...

Way too many open ends and unanswered issues.

- His vasectomy was apparently done with "prejudice" by good Dr. Asshole. Not likely it would be reversible.

- FIL gave him a shotgun. Why? Never came up or was used.

- Everyone confessing to the murders before they happened. Amateurish beyond belief. Even if they had been successful, there's the evidence.

- She died and no one claimed the body? Where we're her parents? They had been visiting her.

- Why was the fact that his protection an ex-navy seal important. Seemed like all he did was sit around, eat pizza and drink beer.

- And the author just had to throw in the little supernatural piece at the end. A little something for everyone.

This was a nice 5 star second chapter but it just seemed like a very clumsy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I respect your fantasy world , but the ex wife Kay was one of the most evil and stupid characters I ever read. Sending the husband a videotape of her gang bang admitting she was going to have him and her son's killed ? Why didn't she just email it to the police ? And every so often a little bit of humanity poked out until it is overwhelmed by evil insanity. How could this go on ? It's only fiction , and evil can hide in plan sight. Criminals can flourish no matter how obvious they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Intense

Loved the ending !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES