All Comments on 'Last Vacation Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To "Anonymous" and ALL you other skimmers, try actually reading the story. Hope the bitches spirit only stopped by on the way to hell for all eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a story sort of like this one were the husband is a cop and finds out his wife is as big a piece of trash as this stories' slut, I can't remember the title or author though, Sorry.🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have filed criminal charges against the doctor, THEN the civil lawsuit!

ZK

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

I gave it a one.

I have never done that before.

But abandoning a story for two years is amateur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, just a typical story about a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kay and her accomplices were just a bit over the top, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kay and her fuck buddys are scum, thank god they died and rotted in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Saddle Tramp has the most vile and degenerate villains that anyone could possibly imagine. These bad people always get it in the end in the most revengeful way possible ... aids 13 years of suffering and death. His heroes are pure as virgin snow. But he is entertaining and keeps us glued to his stories. Well done, oh predictable one. 5 Stars.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Good yarn. 5 stars all the way

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Another smooth and effortlessly OTT classic proudly rolls off the presses from young (compared-to-me, anyway) "saddle-SUPER-tramp1956" (whereas I am a 1948-vintage). It is another "Blood, Guts and Thunder of a sleeping giant of a wronged man erupting in a vengeful fury, that Saddletramp does so well, and is righteously famed for!

I was puzzled by one thing he wrote this time though, which made no sense to me at all, although if not an error, then I can only presume that it is just another example of the "Laze-ease" of U.S.-vernacular to rank alongside `I could care less about x' rather than "I could NOT care less about x" and `is all; instead of "that's all'.

But when subsequent to Kay's bombshell video confession, his lawyer Marion said.:-

"This definitely changes things with your divorce.. There's no doubt the court will let her have the kids."

What? Her admission in that rant, of complicity in a plot to kill her kids means that she WILL get custody of them? Duh?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Not sure about forgiving her at the end, but definitely yes to moving on. All in all, this was actually a very good story! I enjoyed it somehow given its nature, and that is a credit to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a little too over the top, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little too over-the-top for me, I suppose. I mean, the wife did everything except kidnap the Lindbergh baby. Cheating, drugs, murder, pulling a train, babies with other men, etc. I'm surprised the judge didn't just start blasting away at her with a pistol from behind the bench.

.

Maybe just a few too many crimes, 'Tramp. I hated her long before the drugs and murder-for-hire were discovered, so maybe they weren't needed? Still, 5 stars sounds about right. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

chamomile tea, urrrggghhh.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That was interesting. If I have a criticism, it was just too far over the top. The murderous, gangbanging wife who stays out all night with her lover and somehow expects to be welcomed back is one thing, but getting his inlaws to help him with the divorce was even harder to imagine. Still, it was exciting and fun, so thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To everyone who reads this story and this Post Where His Ex wife went when She died is known as Pugatory a Place you go to attain for you sin's Here in this Life Kay will be in that Place for a very long time called Eternity! Come on Saddle Tramp you should know about that Place just ask Justice (Eli) about it Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars as I thought the doctor got off way to easy .. I would have sued him then let his wife know what kind of Monster she was married to

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

That's some sick and twisted shyt. But, Kay's Shade is still following him around.....creepy.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor013about 1 year ago

I'm sorry, but Ryan Caldwell and Justice O Peace are more believable than these characters, especially the bad guys. I'm not really criticizing ST, since I can't begin to write a story as good as his usual work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“With no one willing to claim her body, she was buried in a potter's field, with a simple marker bearing her prisoner number.“. Well…her parents were visiting her once a month…..would have thought that THEY would have claimed the body….especially IF over time the Slut finally expressed remorse for being such an evil tramp.

.

Loved the ending……

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories. I have been reading them for 2 days and the only other thing I have to say is "On to the next one".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It hurt Me so Bad at the ending you see My Wife that I know of never cheated on me But when Oue son was born She had Problems with his Birth She was 5'6 Our son was born 22 inches and 8lbs 8ounces His feet was in Her bith canal His head under Her rib cage yes it was a C section Birth and He was 5 weeks late coming out and He came out Pissing and crapping the Doc never put in a drain tube so when She went to get the staples out I was not allowed in But then I heard Her screaming the only thing I thought my "God what a baby She is being!" The doctor without anything for the pain had opened Her up to the Womb. We had talked about having at least two maybe more kids and with having the C section and it taking over 7 months to heal back In Her Mind she decide without talking to me That was it for having babies and that began My 35 years of a sexless marriage and to make sure no more babies She went from about 158 lbs to over 450 lbs to make sure sex was no more a option. there was even some times a year without Me even getting a Hug much less a Kiss . I am a man of honor and before we were married I told her if you walk down the Ilse and we exchange rings and s ay I do's the only way out of the marriage is one of Us will be Dead That was two days before the Wedding. I kept my Word to the Pledge we made to each other and in front of our family friend and God . All together we were married for 44 years She passed away 10/27/2021 I kept My Word to Her.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

How the hell did Shane overcome a vasectomy and get a daughter?

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

@ Ramaza, they stated in the story that they reversed his vasectomy. That can be done you know, because they don't actually get rid of anything when they perform a vasectomy, just snip the tubes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The commenters who question the story's vasectomy premise, yes, they can be reversed, albeit fertility is not guaranteed. Have to say this is one of Saddletramp's better stories. Well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Earlier, killing the kids was regrettable collateral damage, now she wants to piss on their graves?

\

Why is she crying over the divorce from the guy she wanted murdered?

\

It turned out not to matter, but knowing there was a hit out on him, why have him stay in his house, even with protection?

\

I don't mind the forgiveness, but don't buy the looking up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Divorce is psychologically VERY traumatic and married one year after the divorce is a trope I'm glade ST has given up.

A little that Kay was there withe flower and request for forgiveness. Afterall, I doubt that Satin would give her "leave" for that.

This forgive me business is for the victim not the perp and the people is, in essence asking for absolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, if I thought Kay’s ghost was hanging around my back yard I’d have an exorcist back there the next day. That bitch was scary enough when she was alive. All nonsense aside, though, I like Shane’s attitude about certain things: like being stabbed in the back. ‘Never forget and never forgive’. Whether you’re a close friend or a relative, you’ll get one shot at stabbing me in the back but after that you’ll never get close enough to me to try it again. And that’s just the way it is. Thanks, Tramp, for another great story.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Usual top story 5*****

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Thank You Saddletramp for your excellent stories. This is one of my favorites. 5 Big Stars !

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Sloppy.....he had a vasectomy, remember? You wrote her WAY over top to ever be remotely forgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is soo dumb. Soo many stupid things to pick apart like why would she send him a video saying she was GOING to have him and their kids killed? Also, Dan never though that was a bad idea either? So stupid. Also don't write about Marines who are too weak to own a gun. This was the sloppiest thing ever

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a good story that I like, both chapters. You did really over pile on what bad bitch Kay was to the point of it being Unbelievable, but still a good read..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dumb

Kay deserved to suffer and rot in hell for all eternity. But him forgiving her made it stupid. The opposite pf hate isn’t forgiveness, it’s indifference. “Kay died. It didn’t affect any of us in any way and we never mentioned her again” would’ve been far better

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really like this story. Didn't need the ghost thing at the end. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

stupid.

an irreversible snip is irreversible,

Marion is a man's name.

asking the in-laws for a lawyer?

the inlaw giving you a gun?

too much baloney

AND THE SUPERNATURAL ENDING IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Wow so much criticism in the last comment, and most of it wrong.

Vasectomy is reversible. Google it.

Marion is a gender neutral french name. Google it.

In-laws who clearly have no ill will towards him would recommend a good laywer, and not like he asked THEM to be his lawyer.

The in-law gave a gun to a man who needed it to defend his grandchild and the grandchild's only real parent (murder for hire womb donor clearly does not count). Not entirely standard but pretty plausible.

OK, I admit the ghost stuff isn't my can of tomatoes either, but it didn't really detract from the story. Maybe worth -0.001 stars :)

Overall, an absolutely great BTB easily worth 5 stars. Would have been even amazing, if he had more than one biological child, and if mike boy suffered too somehow, and so would the good doctor (5 mil clearly wasn't much of suffering)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Always enjoy Saddletramp's over the top sense of humor. We likely quibble over some issues but not the fundamental values over family, marriage, etc. Keep writing in this current mode and this Blue State reader will keep reading them. Appreciated.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Once again an over the top ending, fun that the “Bad” guys it in in the end. Would have liked the good doctor, to be completely ruined as well. Just paying money is not good enough.

Thanks for writing another great story!

Chimo1961Chimo19619 months ago

Good conclusion, although the rich Doctor could have been a castrated

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent 2 part story. ST went all out on this one. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS again! Thanks ST!

RePhilRePhil9 months ago

We all appreciate the time you take away from your serious writing to pen these little tales for us. Cheers

Big_Tim99Big_Tim999 months ago

Why in almost all of these stories does the cheating wife start crying at a divorce action? They obviously don't love their husbands, at least not enough to stay faithful to him.

But getting a divorce brings on the waterworks.

dark2donut2dark2donut29 months ago

"Why in almost all of these stories does the cheating wife start crying at a divorce action?"

???

Dude, that is not wife's decision, that is author's decision.

That is not saying anything about women, it is saying a lot about lousy writers on LW.

How else could author feel that his hero is vindicated?

A real wife would go into divorce and would find another guy without giving a rat's behind for disgruntled ex-hubby.

dark2donut2dark2donut29 months ago

At least ST is honest enough to tell you that this is his universe and what happens in his stories is not what happens in reality. If you are entertained, great. But if you want to share your hatred of women you are just going to get more miserable than it already is.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

There is a pretty good vasectomy reversal rate these days.

orion2bear2orion2bear28 months ago

Unending hatred warps you and does nothing but destroy we are all human even the worst ofus can chang if they really try

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really good story.A little hard to believe any women could be as evil as that bitch and yes I realze it's fiction. As with all good stories I see in my mind the whole thing unfold and couldn't help but love the suffering she had in her final years.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Bof, peut faire mieux

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"There's no doubt the court will let her have the kids. Besides, she'll be behind bars.''

WHAT? I would have voted five except for the stupid grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending destroyed me emotionally.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor0136 months ago

I'm sorry, but this story is not up to saddletramp's usual standards. The bad guys, from the police captain to the slut wife, were just too stupid to breathe, and the slut's parents are too shallow to hold a raindrop. It's fine that they support their grandchildren, but they are basically emotionless when it comes to their daughter.

crazymike45crazymike456 months ago

I really liked the story. All the bad guys were despicable and got what they deserved. The bitch got the long, slow, painful burn. The betrayed husband ended up with a good life. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a big part of the story is him being 'neutered', yet somehow after all is said and done, he finds a new wife, he does manage to get his vasectomy reversed, and have a kid of his own. Obviously the doctor who did his procedure wasn't ethical at all, so to say he'd do a 'traditional' vasectomy which has been known to fail, self-repair, or be reversible is very unlikely. I know it's meant to give a dramatic/horrible story a 'feel good ending' but it kinda takes away from the impact of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another extremely impressive piece of work. I love how dark and evil it got but I have to admit that my favorite part was the ending with his daughter and the ghost of Kay. It brought tears to my eyes and then some which honestly wasn’t the first time and with the incredible stories you create with the emotional content you put in, I think I shed more tears with your character situations than any other author.

GG

lowman1lowman13 months ago

The forgiveness at the end was appropriate but still I felt she should have shown more self-awareness and remorse after putting a contract out on her family and sending that video clip to her husband. Even if the Ecstasy removed her inhibitons enough to say such terrible things, she has no cause to wonder why her family hates her. Would like to have seen her forced to watch that drug-induced tirade in court. Enjoyed this emotionally charged story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Saddletramp1956 almost NEVER disappoints!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only criticism I have for this story is that the wife is a cartoon character. One second she is doing outrageously evil things with no remorse and the next she is pleading for forgiveness. Who plots to murder someone and then calls their victim to be bailed out of jail? I know people can be delusional but come on.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

God, was a psychopath!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 months ago

Some over the top stuff in this one, not our authors best work but I liked it. Certainly and definitely a BTB with not a hint of RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Love the little super natural touches you put in some of your stories.

Great story. I enjoy your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES