Last Week of School Pt. 02

Story Info
Hanging with hot cheerleaders at a nude beach.
2.3k words
4.16
18.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and a member of the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta.

Last you all heard from me, the girls and I were invited to a swinging frat party where we met another sorority that we got into nudity just like us. The next day I decided for the second day of the final week of school, I was gonna go with sisters Whitney & Dawn Quinn to a nude beach where I've been told a trio of polyamorous cheerleaders hang out.

-

A few hours after Tau Iota Tau left our sorority house, I got a text from Dawn saying that they're preparing for the beach and I should too. I decided to put on as little clothing as possible so that it would be easier for me to strip, in this case a backless halter crop top and tight jean shorts that hugged my D-cups & juicy ass quite well. I also had no underwear on underneath.

By the time I stepped outside the house while bidding goodbye to my sorority sisters, the Quinn sibs waiting for me in a stylish grey convertible with the roof down. Whitney was tanning in the backseat while wearing an orange bikini & sunglasses while Dawn was blasting Gangsta's Paradise on the car radio.

"Oh hey Amber, glad you could come!" Dawn exclaimed turning the radio down. "So, you ready for your first nude beach trip?"

"Well aside from my spring break trip to Edun, yes." I answered hopping in next to Dawn at the front. "And I can see you're quite barely dressed too." I added commenting on her strapless sundress which also had nothing else underneath with the exception of flipflops. "I barely dressed so that I can get naked faster too."

"And me three." Whitney added leaning upwards. Her bikini in particular were a couple of very skimpy patches held together by string. "So, you ready to go?"

"Am I ever!" I declared and the car started up again, driving towards my next adventure.

-

We finally arrived mid-afternoon at a beach marked with a "Nudity expected beyond this point, but not required" sign that had seen better days. "Guess there's no turning back girls." Dawn stated pulling out a backpack to put our clothes in. "Who wants to go first?"

"Dibs." Whitney declared untying her bikini without a second thought. "This breeze feels so nice." she commented feeling up her B-cups as the cool wind hardened her nipples.

"Guess I'm next." Dawn added slipping her sundress off over her head and stepping out of her flipflops. "And that means..."

Before Dawn could finish, I had just finished taking off my halter and was in the process of pulling my shorts down my toned legs. When I had stored my garments in the backpack, the three of us were finally naked as jaybirds ready for the beach. "Jackie, Anna & Lisa, here we come!"

"Like your can-do attitude there Amby." Dawn complimented me while smacking my big butt.

"You son of a bitch!" I playfully growled retaliating with a hip check.

"Oh just quit you two." Whitney said putting an end to our playful roughhousing while picking up the backpack. "C'mon, let's get moving."

-

Among the diverse ocean of nudity before us, we could barely find those three girls anywhere. "There are hotties as far as the eye could see! How are we ever going to find them?" I asked walking with the sisters to find a good spot.

"They should be here, they do come a lot." Whitney answered continuing to keep an eye out through her shades. Suddenly she bumped into a tall, golden-brown woman who looked to be 23 with long blonde hair reaching downward to a gorgeous ass and smooth legs.

"Oh hey, didn't see you there." the woman apologized turning around to reveal what seemed to be the quintessential hot cheerleader body. Massive firm boobs, toned stomach, muscular toned thighs, slender calves and a small bush above her slick pussy. "My name's Jackie, what's yours?"

"I'm Whitney Quinn. This is my sister Dawn and our friend Amber Martinez." Whitney introduced ourselves. "We're fellow nudists who actually came here looking for you and your girlfriends."

"Yeah, we come here a lot. It helps us develop our polyamorous relationship and also a great place to practice." Jackie explained. "Care to join us?"

"Sure. Where you at?" I asked the cheerleader.

"We always have a usual spot closest to the water with the perfect amount of sunlight somewhere down there." Jackie answered pointing towards that very spot where two other blondes that looked almost identical to her played in the water close by. One had her locks in a ponytail, much wider hips and wore quite a bit of makeup. The second one was slightly paler with long pigtails and butterfly wings tattooed on her back. "The big-hipped one is Anna and Little Miss Butterfly is Lisa."

"Hey Jac, who are the new girls?" Anna asked putting her fun on hold to meet us.

"This is Amber Martinez and her two friends, Whitney & Dawn Quinn." Jackie announced. "They're nudists just like us, but this is their first time at a nude beach."

"Well you're going to love it here! The place is just beautiful and the people here are great to know!" Lisa exclaimed. "Now then, wanna join us for volleyball?"

"Su-" I began before Lisa began the first spike. I barely had time to react when the ball came close to my face, but still headbutted it on the spot. "Try and catch me girls!" I shouted running off and spiked the ball again. The other five babes just laughed and chased me around the shore, tossing the ball around each of us.

-

"Oh hell yes, keep rubbing." Lisa moaned excitedly while Whitney slowly rubbed sunblock on her back. "Gimme that gorgeous tan!"

While Whitney was helping Lisa with her tan, Dawn & Anna simply rested in the shade while Jackie and I looked at videos of their old cheering routines on her phone. "You must do a lot of working out to pull off stuff like that, I can relate." I commented comparing our similarly toned limbs, stomachs, thighs and butts. "I was never a cheerleader myself, but I did do some gymnastics back in the day."

"Wow, that's really neat." Jackie commented in amazement.

"Took home a few golds and silvers in all my contests." I bragged turning over to lay on my back. "And what's your team won?"

"Oh, just like all of the cheerleading contests we've ever attended." Jackie bragged. "What about your plus ones over there?"

"I'm on the volleyball team!" Dawn grinned.

"I do a lot of yoga in my free time." Whitney added wiping her hands after finishing up with Lisa's sunblock. "Why, do you want us to do a routine with you?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Lisa answered getting up and doing a few arm stretches. "Now then, you ready?"

"You bet! Want some music to accompany us?" I asked scrolling through whatever tunes I had on my phone before finding one that fit the most, Britney Spears' Toxic.

After setting up Jackie's phone on a nearby cooler (with permission from the owner of course), we were finally ready to perform. "We're nude, and lewd! Don't be such a prude!" the six of us began chanting while flipping around the sand. "Big butts and boobs, proudly jiggling for you! Hey!"

We then flipped backwards to form a pyramid like we were cheering at an actual game and I was all the way at the top. The guy with the cooler finished the recording for us and started clapping, compelling a few others nearby to join the applause.

"Thank you everyone, we'll be here all week!" I exclaimed letting myself down from the stack and helping the others down too. "You did pretty great there guys."

"You weren't too shabby yourself." Anna complimented me. "Maybe sometime over the summer, I could give you a few lessons."

"We're all gonna have so much fun together." Lisa cheered clapping.

-

For the rest of our time at the beach, we spent them hanging out and talking about our futures after college. Jackie was planning on hitting Broadway, Anna wanted to return to high school to become a volleyball coach, Lisa wished to stay as a cheerleader for the big league sports games and the Quinns believed themselves to have a future in fashion. I on the other hand hadn't decided yet, but that's pretty okay with me.

Soon night began to fall when we least expected it and we decided to make ourselves a campfire to sit around.

"So, which of us do you think has the best ass?" I asked the other girls lying on my front. "And please don't start competing babes."

"Well, mine is clearly more toned from my volleyball days!" Dawn bragged. "And far plushier too!"

"A plushy butt is good, but not very tight." Whitney argued. "I should know, because mine is very tight."

"Oh don't get too cocky." Anna said rolling her eyes. "Mine is far bigger."

"You're just lying babe!" Lisa exclaimed chuckling.

"This could get boring. I'm gonna go for a swim." Jackie groaned lightly standing up. "You wanna come with Amber?"

"Sure. Pretty sure this could go on for a while." I answered realizing what a huge mistake I made now that the other girls were arguing about their taste in butts. Wow, never thought I'd say that.

I began following Jackie into the water and while she gazed at the moon, I had eyes on a different one. Her body was beginning to get wetter as she descended further into the water and then fully dove under. Following suit, I paddled after her sweet prize before we resurfaced.

"Oh man, that seawater felt great!" I exclaimed wringing out my hair. "And you look really hot when wet too."

"T-thanks Amber." Jackie blushed wiping some droplets off her face. "And you're really cute too. I'm an absolute goddess obviously, but your boobs and booty are the most adorable sets I've ever seen!" she cooed flicking at my warm-colored nipples, making me resist moaning. "Let's take this back to shore."

To my surprise, Jackie grabbed my ass and held me up to carry back to the sand, where we could also see the ass debate escalate into a twerking contest between Dawn & Anna while Whitney & Lisa watched in amusement. Something tells me the four of them are having fun.

I was dropped off in a somewhat secluded part of the beach and given a kiss by Jackie before she took a seat next to me. "Don't you just love this?" she asked lying down on her back. "It's just so beautiful!"

"Are you talking about me or the beach?" I snarked, eager to get a taste of my new friend's voluminous chest. "Because from past experience, I can tell it's the former."

"So you just want to fuck already?" Jackie asked rolling over to crawl on top of me. "Trust me, I'm just as impatient as you are!"

Almost immediately we began slowly kissing each other. Our beautiful curvy bodies began heating up as our pace quickened. "Oh fuck yes," Jackie gasped. "keep going."

"You got it." I purred slowly moving my head all the way to her pussy and began licking, making her gasp in both shock and ecstasy. "You want to sit on my face?"

"Oh-oh-of course!" Jackie grunted in-between moans turning around while violently stroking her boobs. Now that she was sitting on my face, I was given full access to the rest of her holes that I licked just as rapidly. My moaning was just as loud and was muffled by the flesh that made up that perfect upside down heart.

"Fffffffuck YES! KEEP LICKING!" Jackie screamed in heat on the verge of climaxing. "I think I'm gonna cum! Are you feeling it too?!"

"YYYYYEEEEESSSS!!" I squealed feeling it coming. "Make me cum you sexy cheerleader! MAKE! ME! CUM!"

Our cries echoed long into the night, perhaps loud enough to scare away any nearby bugs. Now completely spent, Jackie collapsed face first into my pussy. "Ooh, a little too late for 69?"

"No, I'm just completely done." Jackie said woozily switching positions to meet my gaze. "You know, it's pretty dark out and it's only us two here, while the others are probably still twerking in each other's faces." she stated. "Want to snuggle under the stars for a bit?"

I nodded and we snuggled up to one another, with only our body heat still cranked up high from sex as the only thing keeping us both warm.

-

"Hey sleeping beauties, rise and shine!"

"Yeesh, how long have they been sleeping?"

"I don't know, but they look so precious together!"

"Don't worry girls, I got this."

We were immediately woken up with a splash of cold water on our faces, sending bolting upwards with a yelp. "What the shit!?" I exclaimed. "I mean, what time is it?"

"June 26th, five-thirty AM." Whitney answered. "Good thing we all have enough time to go back to school."

"Oh by the way," Dawn piped up giving me my phone. "Karen left you this strange text."

"Xs and Os birthday babe." the text read, along with a butt selfie with a red ribbon between her cheeks. "Oh, today's my birthday!"

"Wait, your birthday already?" Dawn shouted. "Happy birthday Amby! And judging by the pic, Karen must want to go all out today."

"Well what are we waiting for?" I yelled excitedly. "Don't want to keep her waiting!"

When the six of us got back to the parking lot and put our clothes back on, our groups drove all the way back to J. Oscar and returned to our respective living spaces. The cheerleaders exchanged numbers with us before they walked back to their residence hall, Dawn & Whitney went back to Tau Iota Tau and I returned to Alpha Zeta Zeta.

Stripping down upon returning to our sorority house, I found one card on the sidetable next to the couch that read "Got my message? Come upstairs."