Last Week of School Pt. 03

Story Info
Birthday babe Amber tries out stripping.
3.3k words
3.9
8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and a member of the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta.

In my last account, me and two of my new friends Whitney & Dawn Quinn hung out with some cheerleaders that frequented a nearby nude beach. The morning after turned out to be my birthday on June 26th. To say I'm super-hyped wouldn't be saying much, especially since my best friend Karen had sent me a pic of her ass with ribbon on it. Can't wait to see what present she has for me!

-

Putting down the message left for me by Karen, I walked upstairs to the bedrooms where I felt another paper under my foot. Picking it up, I discovered it read "Getting warmer. Just come to your room."

"Oh, quit playing tricky with me." I muttered with a grin before moving down the hall and opening my bedroom door. And there she was.

Karen Mishra, in all her Chinese-Indian beauty, lying front down on my bed showing off her beautiful ass held tightly within a makeshift sling bikini made of red ribbon. When she got out of bed to face me, a pair of bows were placed over her nipples.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Karen cooed kissing me on the lips. "Today, I'm your present. No one else's, you can do whatever you please with me. But first, let's get you looking proper."

After she immediately stripped me down and tossed me onto my bed, the two of us started going all out. We were stroking each other, Karen tried to reach into my mouth as far as she could with her tongue, I fingered her rapidly and we were both on the verge of cumming until someone knocked on the wall.

"Are we interrupting anything?" Stacy Johnson snidely interrupted our alone time with the other girls appearing behind her. "Oh and by the way, happy birthday Amby!"

"Yeah, congrats buddy!" Emily clapped excitedly.

"Only a few more years til you can drown your troubles away." Harriet smirked.

"Yeah, big one-nine." Bonnie added.

"Oh thank you all, for the birthday wishes and for being some of the bestest friends I could ever have." I blushed as we all came together for one big, bare group hug. "I really wish I could spend all day with you, but my family and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate."

"Sweet. Where to?" Harriet asked.

"Nowhere special, just a fancy restaurant close by my house." I answered. "They got tons of great stuff to eat there. We go somewhere nice every year, and this year isn't no different."

"Well, have fun then." Karen sighed happily. "Hey, you think your parents would be okay with me coming along so we can have a date?"

"Uh, sure. I'll go check with them later." I answered sheepishly. "Where do you plan on taking me? Hopefully after dinner."

"You'll see!" Karen exclaimed grinning.

-

As the day moved on, I received birthday greetings from the friends I made over the school year. Donna, the Longs & their lovers, Mai & Yuki, everybody on Edun Island over videochat, Eta Omnicron Tau and the rest of the Tau Iota Tau girls.

That evening, I arrived back home after so long at J. Oscar to my parents and brother wishing me a happy birthday. For our eventual dinner, I picked out a beautiful midnight green dress that I once wore to dinner after graduating from high school, complimented by lapis lazuli earrings and black three-inch heels. The dress hugged my body tight (especially on my hips & butt), showed off some head-turning amounts of cleavage and made my legs look even more shapely than they usually are.

My family arrived at a chic restaurant called The Globe, which, as the name implies, served all kinds of food from across the world. We had a table reserved and sat down to look at the menus when, to everyone's surprise but mine, the Mishras were a few tables over.

"Uh, hello there Mr. Mishra. Fancy meeting you here tonight." my dad sheepishly greeted Karen's dad. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Martinez." Wendell Mishra replied shaking his hand. "I suppose you already know our two daughters."

"Yes, fancy seeing you here!" I nervously declared while taking Karen's hand. "In fact, Karen and I need some time alone for a little bit." The two of us raced to the bathroom where we got some privacy. "Why the hell did you invite your family too?!" I shouted at her. "I thought we were gonna have our time later!"

"Hey, I just wanted them all to know it's your birthday too." Karen defended herself.

"Yeah well, not like this!" I continued before taking a deep breath. I wanted to slap my best friend/girlfriend so much right now, but I also really didn't want to spoil my own birthday. "Okay, sorry for getting all up in your case. But promise me we'll do what you wanted to do, okay?"

"Sure babe." Karen replied while spanking my ass and giving me a peck on the cheek before she went on ahead, leaving me alone to take a few more deep breaths.

"It's alright birthday babe, just do what you wanna do and then let Karen take the wheel." I said to my reflection before I left the restroom too.

-

Dinner went by pretty smoothly all things considered. By the time we were just about to wrap up and head home, Karen was just about ready to take me away for our birthday date night.

"Well, it was so nice going out with you." my mom said to Karen's parents. "Hopefully we can talk again soon!"

"It was nice to see you too." Karen's mom replied brightly before she turned to us. "And where do you plan on taking Amber young lady?"

"To my new summer job, of course." Karen responded with a sly wink. Summer job? What has everyone been up to lately?

I didn't have any time to ask my BGFF (best girlfriend forever) before she took my hand and led me faraway from our families & the Globe. "Wait, where are you taking me?"

"Like I said, to my new summer job." Karen replied slyly. "It's a surprise."

"I don't think I want to know what you mean by surprise." I muttered nervously, but it was too late. By the time I had voiced my anxiety, we were right by what most definitely looked like a strip club that had a neon sign above it saying 'The Jiggling Balloon Club'. "You mean you're a stripper?!"

"Surprise." Karen declared cheekily while performing some jazz-hands. "Consider this my birthday present to you. Having you watch me show my stuff."

"Many thanks for this babe," I said. "but still, a strip club? Do your parents know about this?"

"Yeah, they're pretty okay with this just as long as I still make money for myself." Karen replied before she walked up to the front door. A gigantic bouncer stood in front with his arms folded until he saw my girl walk on by. "Miss Mishra, you look like you're dressed for a night out." he stated politely while pushing the door open for us. "Good luck on stage tonight."

"That's Gordon, the bouncer round here." Karen briefed me as we walked in. "Really devoted to his job and knows most of his fellow employees like the back of his hand."

When we entered the club, it seemed like a typical strip joint. Dozens of horny men were all huddled around a runway with a pole at the end where a woman who looked surprisingly similar to me danced the night away. She has short red hair like mine and big boobs too, but she was even taller & curvier than even me.

As the woman walked away on her four-inch heels while shaking the piece of absolute perfection she called a butt, the DJ turned on another song while making an announcement. "Thank you Andrea for another great show like always! And now, the Jiggling Balloon club proudly presents once again, CeCe Long! This time however, it's her own Take your Daughter to Work Night!"

"Wait, Belle?!" I exclaimed, stopping in my tracks and dragging Karen towards me as our old friend Belle Long and her mother CeCe appeared on stage dressed in insanely revealing cheerleader uniforms that merely consisted of a string top, miniskirt that barely hid a thong and platform heels. "Did she ever tell us that she or her mom was a stripper?"

Karen gave me a shrug just as the mother/daughter duo made it to the stripper pole and began to perform. "Welcome to, the Jigglin' Balloon!" they chanted while performing some cheerleader tricks for the cheering audience. "We're gonna make you real hard real soon!"

"Woo, you go girl!" Belle's best friend Monica Stephenson cheered from behind us. When we turned around, we saw her completely naked and holding a drink tray. Her generous D-size bust, beautifully toned cheerleader body and killer butt were proudly on display, and her green eyes were very radiant tonight. "Amber, Karen! Fancy seeing you here!"

"Oh hey Monica. Long time no see." I greeted Monica as she brought the two of us in for a reunion group hug. I could already feel her hard nipples against me dress. "So why are you and the Longs here?"

"I suppose you didn't get the memo for a good while." Monica smiled with a roll of her eyes. "Mrs. Long works here and she decided to take Belle & I to celebrate our high school graduation. Belle is already a natural on stage, as you can see."

And she was right. Belle expertly slid on the pole with one hand while untying her top with the other, discarding it to reveal that her boobs had become slightly larger since we last met. They were still pretty small compared to mine of course, but they were now a firm C-cup. Her butt and legs still remained as athletic & shapely as they always had, and her hair had grown out a bit.

"You're already doing good sweetheart! Now follow my lead!" Cecilia praised her daughter before she tore off her costume in one fell swoop and joined Belle on the pole, continuing to flaunt the MILF bod I had fucked back at Amethyst Springs.

"Holy shit, I'm getting so hot." I panted nervously while my dress began to get a little messy from my pussy. "Uh, I got a question girls. There was another woman that showed up before them and looked a lot like me. Who was it?"

"Oh, Andrea Meyer? Really popular here." Karen answered. "Pretty much everyone of both sexes want to bang her. And who could blame them? Massive tits, sexy athletic build, the single sexiest ass in town, and I hear she's a nudist too! So in a way, she's kinda like an older you Amby."

"Yeah, that's exactly why I asked." I replied. "You think you could introduce me to Andrea?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll get along great!" Karen accepted. "By the way, I should be onstage soon. Wanna come with?"

"Alright then." I obliged and was dragged by the hand as Belle & CeCe left the stage after finishing their dance.

-

"Okay everyone, it's time once again for our favorite Chindian babe: Karen Mishra!" the DJ called up for Karen next as she got ready behind the curtain while Shut Up & Dance started playing. After I had given Karen a passionate good luck kiss, she quickly got to work on unzipping her dress on her way to the other side of the curtain.

"Hey everybody, ready for some more of the good shit?!" I heard her call out to her fans from backstage, followed by cheering aplenty. I snuck a peek out the curtain, where Karen had fully taken off her dress to reveal the only thing she had on underneath were a pair of red heart pasties covering her nips and began twerking for the horny audience.

"Friend of hers, aren't you?" a beautiful deep voice called out. There she was, the woman known as Andrea Meyer who caught my attention when I first came here. Just like I imagined, she seemed to resemble an older version of me. We shared the same short red hair, beautiful blue eyes, large chest and beautiful ass, but she also had a mole close to her left eye and her thick thighs had some muscle to them. "What's your name cutie pie?"

"I'm Amber Martinez. We're in the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta together at J. Oscar." I answered while beginning to sweat a little. "I assume you might know her too?"

"Oh absolutely!" Andrea exclaimed. "Outside of the club, we've actually gone out for coffee once or twice. She's a real nice and energetic girl. Not to mention a real sex kitten if you catch my drift. Mind if we take this to my dressing room?"

"Oh I'd very much appreciate that." I agreed getting up from my seat and turning back one last time to see Karen, onstage & having the time of her life up there.

-

"Welp, here we are Amber." Andrea announced as she showed me her dressing room. Compared to the rest of the backstage, she kept it pretty clean all things considered.

"Pretty nice place you got here Andrea." I remarked in awe before I heard a faint zipping sound coming from the back of my dress. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"You like being like this, right?" Andrea purred into my ear before my dress fully came off and she ogled my body. "It's alright, I'm a nudist too. When you're a stripper like me, wearing clothes only to take them off seems kinda pointless."

"Yeah, does seem pretty pointless now that you tell me." I said before I found a velvet couch to sit down on. The material felt so good against my smooth skin and the sight before me made the experience better.

"So, what do you like to do naked?" I asked Andrea as she did her makeup in front of her vanity, with her ass in full view of me.

"Well, I love working on my tan at both the nude beach and the Amethyst Springs resort." Andrea answered while continuing to doll herself up. "I also love swimming, doing yoga in the buff and even streaking at night when I have my off days."

"Oh fuck, really?!" I exclaimed in surprise as I got up and stood beside her. "Does anyone see you?"

"Maybe two or three people just barely saw me." Andrea answered with a sly grin. "Keyword being barely."

"Wow, now I want to try streaking at night!" I exclaimed in awe at my older double. "You think I could work here with you and Karen this summer? This club could give me more opportunities to explore sex."

"Oh that would be wonderful Amby!" Andrea exclaimed. "Aside from the poles, we got private rooms, gloryholes. Heck, we even have our own little cam show in the back! You'd fit in pretty well. In fact, I'll make sure to tell the MC that we'll be performing together."

"That's so nice of you!" I squealed giving Andrea a hug from behind. "We're gonna make a really good pair."

-

"Ladies and gentlemen, we got quite a scarlet special tonight!" the MC roared. "Joining the attractive Andrea Meyer on stage, we got another redheaded hottie who comes all the way from J. Oscar University just like our new favorite Karen! Please welcome Amber Martinez!"

Funky techno music blasted as Andrea and I emerged from behind the curtain. I was back in the dress I wore to dinner, but it was a bit looser thanks to the zipper on the back nearly being undone. Andrea on the other hand had a simple bra on along with bell-bottom cut-offs that accentuated her ass quite well.

"Just follow my lead sweetie." Andrea whispered to me. "Gotta tease 'em a little bit before getting to the real good stuff."

"So like this?" I asked giving my zipper a little pull, which incited some hoots and hollers from the men closest to where I was onstage.

"Give us more ya PAWG!" a black man commanded. "Show us that cute ass!"

"Gimme the dress you sexy teen!" another white guy added excitedly.

"Like I said, just keep teasing them." Andrea instructed me before strutting her way to the pole. "Now follow me."

As the audience continued cheering, I spied on Karen making out with Monica while sneaking a come hither glare at me. Meanwhile, Andrea was already making a scene on the pole like I assumed she always did and had already taken off her bra while working her shorts down. "Don't be shy Amby, step right up." she beckoned me.

"REDHEADS, REDHEADS, REDHEADS!" the audience cheered as I took to the pole and put my gymnastic abilities to the test. I pulled off some impressive splits, flips and twirls to their amazement and with a careless pull of a zipper, my dress was off & my bare body left exposed.

"That's right, everything is all natural." I bragged seductively while showing off my big boobs and ass to the excited masses. "Took a lot of hard work to get a body this curvy and gorgeous, and being a nudist made me love it even more than I already do."

"Great to see more people confident in their looks." Andrea agreed with me. "Now come on Amber, let's dance!"

And so, Andrea and I spent the rest of the night dancing at the Jiggling Balloon for all the aroused people in the audience. I can already tell I'm going to have fun at this new job.

-

"That was some of the most fun I had all night, or even ever!" I cheered as Andrea and I returned backstage. "Thanks for letting me dance with you Andrea."

"Pleasure's all mine Amby." Andrea warmly replied with my pet name while she handed me my dress. "Why don't you find your friend and you two can go back to J. Oscar?"

Suddenly, loud moaning came from behind a door with Karen's name on it. When we opened the door, we found my best friend in the midst of a lesbian orgy with the Longs and Monica. Belle was eating out Monica while CeCe was getting scissored by Karen.

"Hey babe!" Karen panted in the midst of her tribbing. "Didn't see you there! I wanted to invite you to my dressing room after your show, but Monica distracted me so she took me instead. You can still join if you want!"

"What makes you think I'll say no?" I quipped before lowering my vulva onto my girlfriend's face and she quickly began licking like mad. "Oh my god, you work fast!"

"Now that's what I call pleasing a woman." Andrea remarked cheekily. "Speaking of which, come here CeCe."

"Oh you vixen!" CeCe purred and the two older women kissed passionately. And so, the orgy began anew with Andrea and I now added into the mix. She continued Frenching CeCe while Belle fingered her anus, and Monica made her own threesome with Karen & I as the two of us continued to fuck like mad. Orgasms rang out across the room multiple times and the carpet was stained in our cum, and even started smelling a bit like it too.

By orgy's end, all of us women were lying nearly passed out on the floor, panting in ecstasy. Karen and I laid next to one another exhaustedly gazing into each other's eyes. Then Karen finally spoke. "Happy birthday Amber."

"Thanks for the awesome present Karen." I replied and for one last time, we kissed passionately before collapsing in each other's arms.