Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 18

Story Info
Getting Christa part 2.
2.8k words
4.64
5.4k
5
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after Christa slept over with my sister and I feigned sleep while she got under the blanket with me, she was at the house with my sister during the day sunbathing. I couldn't resist spying on her. She looked incredible! She had a one piece bathing suit but it must have been last year's because it was a bit too tight. The way the material was so stretched over her pussy mound was an unreal sight but I only caught a glimpse of it for a split second here and there.

Her ass was suffering the same condition with the tight material and I was able to see that well while they were laying on their fronts flipping through magazines. The back of the suit constantly crept its way into the cleft of her ass cheeks and she pulled it out every minute or two. I was going crazy watching her with my huge hard on and hearing my heartbeat coming up my throat out of my open mouth. Eventually, she got up and came inside but my sister stayed outside, so I darted into my room as I pretty much knew that she must be heading for the bathroom. Sure enough, she came up the stairs and went into the bathroom.

When I heard the water running and then the bathroom door open after she was finished, I swung my door open and waved her into my room. As soon as she stepped in, I grabbed her ass with both hands while I kissed her, kneading the firm flesh of her buttocks in the tight suit. My right hand shot around in front and moved between her legs, palming her pussy, feeling it's heat and rubbing it. Pulling my cock out, I put her hand on it and she pumped it with a tight grip. She breathed deeply and moaned in my mouth and I said "We should meet in the cabin. How about 8 tonight? That's well before your 10 o'clock curfew."

"Yeah, ok." she panted as she tried to spread her legs to accommodate my stroking hand. I pushed my cock between her legs and bumped at her pussy through the bathing suit material.

"I can hardly wait." I said, and she broke our kissing and started to walk toward my door. I followed close behind her, reaching around and groping her tits before she exited and went down the stairs. My cock stayed hard as a rock for another half hour after she left and any time I thought about her it would twitch and start growing so I tried to stay focused on different things to burn up the time.

I only had minor preparation to get the cabin ready, making it up to standard to use after fucking Jann and Shera in there. I had already lit a couple of candles and while I waited for her, I was half hard and checking for her every few minutes. A tap on the door came a minute or so after I had just looked out so I opened it quickly to let her inside, I noted that the sky had a little light left, but it would soon be dark.

"Hi. I'm so happy to see you." I said, looking at her in the candle light. The two candles added to the shadows dancing in the dark cabin. My dick twitched and lengthened. The ambience was heavy with the weight of the forbidden. "How are you?" I asked her, trying to keep it light.

"I'm ok." she answered

"Ok. First..." I said, and I moved in and put my hands on her shoulders, "you have to close your eyes." She closed her eyes immediately and giggled. I kissed her on her cheek softly and slowly but then kissed her mouth and she kissed me back enthusiastically, her arms stretching around me. Pulling her against me and feeling her body press on mine, my cock hardened and pulsed.

As I moved my hands over her she gasped and breathed deeply while I slowly explored her curves, pressing my palms and fingers lightly against her. The memories of how she was naked, rubbing herself off using my dick as the main device in her masturbration just days ago, was driving me mad.

Christa moaned "Mmmm." while we kissed. She had a small skirt on but she was also wearing tights that could be worn without a skirt. As my hands moved down below her waist and made their way up under the skirt, gently massaging her upper thighs and ass, she kept moaning in my mouth.

Taking a firm grasp of both of her ass cheeks with both hands, I kneaded them while she smothered me with frantic kisses, still moaning but grunting as well. My erection was at full size and rather uncomfortable in my clothing, so I moved Christa over to the camp mattress and blankets.

"Lie down now ok?" I stated more than asked between feverish kissing. I pushed her downward, and while we descended to the firm cushioned mat, I unbuttoned my jeans.

As we stretched out and continued frantically kissing, I cupped her little breast with my right hand whispering "I love these." pushing up on her little cupcake and rubbing over the nipple causing her to exhale obviously.

She moaned another "Mmmm" into my mouth, and I noted that her eyes were closed. After giving her other breast a couple gentle gropes, I moved my hand down and quickly pushed my jeans down a little to take pressure off of my throbbing erection.

Sliding my hand onto her ass, I kneaded her firm flesh, squeezing and cupping as my dick flexed and strained, still confined by my underwear. A quick reach down to my waist area had my underwear off of my hard cock and I pushed them down with my jeans mid-thigh.

With great relief I said "Here." as I placed Christa's hand on my throbbing rod. It felt so good to have her gripping my straining cock and jacking it up and down. Wasting no time, I got my hand between her legs and rubbed her hot pussy. Her hand clutched my boner and pulled at it as I rubbed at her cunt, still covered in the thin material of her tights. It seemed like reflex that her legs spread wide as I stoked her.

"Oh god!" she gasped before I sucked my mouth onto hers and I peeled her tights over her ass and down her thighs while she moaned and panted, quickly repeating the process with her tiny panties. One more push had her clothing past her knees and I broke away from kissing her panting mouth to look at the treasure between her legs.

She wasn't shaven but only had a moderate amount of hair. A tuft on her pelvic bone and a little whisp down by her slit. A pretty sight indeed and my cock pulsed strongly in her hand while she pulled at it and squeezed it. I tried to push her knees further apart and pulled her leggings and underwear further down her shins. Her pussy slit opened a bit as she was splayed out and I traced her labia and fuck hole with my finger as her thumb wiped back and forth over the slimey head of my cock which was soaked with my thick slippery fluid.

I kissed her open mouth again sloppily as I grabbed her bare ass and squeezed it gently before I moved my hand back between her legs, palming and fingering her little pussy. My mouth was stifling intense moans from her as her little hand pulled recklessly on my rock hard, throbbing erection just below the head.

Her sweet pussy was so wet and slippery and I recalled the feeling of it sliding up and down against my shaft a few nights ago. My cock pulsed strongly as she stroked her hand up and down on it and I slid my fingers back and forth in her slick cunt. I was trembling and I couldn't take it any longer. Moving down quickly, my swollen rod pulling from her grip as she gasped and I held her knees wide open. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she repeated and I lowered my mouth between her legs, sucking onto her pussy with my tongue fully extended while I pulled her tights and underwear off of her feet.

Christa was groaning unintelligibly as I tongued and sucked her cunt aggressively while pushing on the backs of her thighs alternately with my left hand and gently fingering her pussy with my right hand.

She was loving the tongue and mouth attention on her cunt and I was enjoying giving it to her. My dick was tingling and throbbing for attention but I was licking her hot pussy and was looking for her little ass hole. My thoughts kept bouncing back to when she was pressing my dick against her little hole and that urged me on.

The light from the candles wasn't enough to let me admire it in detail but I put my hands behind her knees and pushed a little, giving me access though still not being able to clearly see her most private little place. I locked onto her cunt with my mouth again and as she moaned deeply I lowered my mouth ever so slightly dragging my lower lip over the edge of her little ass hole.

Christa's moans were incredibly intense so I hung my tongue out and licked over her wrinkled hole a few times just lightly, keeping my upper lip on her pussy. It was too much for me and I moved myself up between her legs quickly, sticking my tingling fat cock head against her cunt hole. She threw her arms around me and attacked me with her open mouth as I pushed my dick against her.

"I'm going to fuck you now Christa." I told her as she seemed determined to consume my mouth with hers.

"Yes! Yes!" she gasped.

"It's your last chance to back out." I warned, while rubbing the fat, pulsing mushroom head of my cock against her slippery little slit and over her clit.

"Yeah...yeah!" she whined. Her moaning and panting was intense and it was quite a struggle trying to sink my hard rod into her as her pussy was so tight. She wasn't wiggling at all but she was panting and moaning intensely while kissing me and trying to suck in gasping breaths.

"I'm going to push it in you." I told her again.

"Yes! Yes!" she urged, pulling at me with both arms, "You can't get me pregnant though. Ok?"

"I won't come in you." I gasped.

"Promise?" she pleaded, gasping.

Choking, I told her "I promise. I won't come in your pussy!" I felt like I barely got it out but I continued to try to stuff my dick into her and she kept getting more excited.

After quite a bit of pushing, and every couple of seconds Christa gasping "OH!" the head of my aching cock slipped into her abruptly and she sucked air in audibly through her teeth. Pushing hard against her, my throbbing member moved into her slippery but oh so tight cunt. Steadily, I backed off and pushed into her again.

I was still only halfway into her hot cunt and Christa was losing her mind. Determined, I continued pulling back and pushing into her and soon, my tingling boner was fully sunk into her incredibly snug box. With her panting like an animal, I began pulling halfway out of her and pushing all of the way back inside her again, which was not easy because she was so tight. My swollen member pulsed and tangled, telling me that I wouldn't be able to last long before coming.

I did not want to come on her belly, so I worked my hands under her and held her ass in my hands, each buttock barely filling the hand cradling it. Her heat was remarkable and when I would pause while buried in her, the sensations from her muscles twitching and flexing as she breathed and grunted, went straight to my throbbing member.

Quickly I got a finger against her ass hole, slippery from her dripping pussy and my cock pistoning in her tight grip. Christa's moans only encouraged me and while rubbing against her little anus, I wasted little time before my probing finger pushed into her hot ass hole. I gently stretched her little hole while thinking about how I needed to soon get my fat cock into it. For a few moments I thought about trying to hold off but I figured that I could just come and continue on anyway.

Christa's gasping and moaning reached a new high as her pussy made tiny little quivering vibrations on my swollen cock and her back door pulsed rhythmically on my finger.

"I am going to come in your ass." I whispered in her ear as she gasped and moaned from her orgasm. Her body was shaking and she was grunting as if she was in great discomfort. It was so intense that I was only able to push into her tight cunt five more times before I pulled out of that amazing vibrating pussy and propped my twitching cock head against her ass hole.

As I withdrew my finger from her hot hole I leaned on my cock hard, and felt her little button pulse on the fleshy head of my poker. After a brief pause, the big mushroom head popped into her hot ass and a couple of inches of my shaft sunk into her tightness too. Before I could move again my pole flexed hard and my sperm shot into her hot tunnel with Christa still at a complete loss of control and gasping loudly.

Her ass clenched on my dick hard, telling me that her orgasm was still going strong so I quickly got my hand on her clit and rubbed it while my sperm continued to squirt into her hot flexing tightness. My orgasm was so intense and though I humped at her while my sperm kept pumping into her tight grip, I did not get any more of my cock into her ass.

When our orgasms were over, Christa was still breathing heavily, as was I, but I was still very turned on. As soon as my still erect cock was not too sensitive to move, I began pulling it back a little and pushing into her ass. I reached up and pulled the rest of her clothes off exposing her lovely little tits.

"How is that?" I asked amid her heavy breathing and gasping.

"It's good." Christa responded and my stroke strengthened. My cock was able to push deeper into her tight tunnel and she moaned in time with my thrusts.

"Get up on your knees." I said softly as I pulled my hard wet cock from her and she turned, propping herself up on her forearms. I saw the dark circular target of her anus as I lowered the plum head of my shiny erection to rest against it before pushing it in and burying a few inches in her before drawing back and pushing toward her again.

"Oh my god!" she moaned as I worked more of my dick into her come filled ass. My laft arm snaked around her to fondle her little tits and lightly pinch at her nipples while my right hand held her pussy, rubbing and probing it with my fingers. As Christa gasped and moaned in response to my attentions, I was stroking back and forth in her tight ass hole, sinking all of my length in then drawing back until just the head was still in her hot grip.

A few minutes later, Christa called out "Oh fuck!" and her ass was flexing on my cock again. Focusing on her climax, I kept the stimulation on her clit going, sliding my fingers back and forth on it while I pumped my cock in her ass hole. A stream of warm liquid came out of her cunt and splashed on my legs, then washed over my hand as I continued to massage her clit roughly. A couple more streams came from her cunt as I continued to fuck her tight anus and this pushed me over the edge.

As my dick tingled and flexed, I pulled from Christa's tight ass and turned her to face me. I shot a couple of good sized streams onto her tiny tits before pushing my cock to her slightly open mouth, where I shot the rest of my load while she panted and struggled to swallow between gasps.

I had never had a girl squirt before and it was an exciting experience. I fucked Christa's tight cunt and ass a couple more times and had her squirting three more times before we left to get her back before her curfew. The flexing of her tight cunt and ass hole was an incredible feeling on my cock and this was definitely something that I wanted to do again. By the way that Christa hugged and kissed me just before hurrying across the yard to her door told me that I would get the chance.