Late Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, bitch."

She turned and clicker her fingers, not even looking back as she strode away on a catwalk that didn't exist, back onto the street. As he scurried after he truly believed the sidewalk had never looked so good as her heels clacked across it.

*Clack-clack-clack*

Fred's gaze lowered unabashedly to her firm globes swaying side to side, before fingering his roses nervously and skating to catch up. He would never have followed such emasculating orders for anyone else, but Jane? Jane was his master now.

'I turned away once... I'll never do it again.'

For a few blocks they walked, sweat beginning to dapple Fred's brow as he managed to insert his hand back into hers and be led onwards, until they stopped outside a sports bar - 'Macey's Place' with various bats and balls surrounding the entrance.

"Here."

She yanked his arm, the rest of him forced to follow briskly.

When Fred stumbled in, he was greeted with a circular neon bar in the centre of a sea of empty tables and sports televisions all showing re-runs of last week's games. Some over-excitable commentary of a football game masked the silence.

*... and that's Simmons!... Deshaw!.... WHAT A PASS....*

*Eye of the NEEDLE from Deshaw....*

Two pool tables sat down one side, and various beer pong, darts and drinking game tables were set up opposite, with booths further on. The only other customers were two men chatting quietly over the pool table, one leant over and aiming his cue.

Fred made an effort to compose himself... and then Jane was pulling him close to the point he could feel a harsh but enticing perfume invading his nostrils as the silver panes in front of Jane's eyes reflecting his own desire back at him, her own gaze inscrutable. It made her expression seem ice-cold.

She subtly grabbed his junk again, and Fred wheezed.

"Careful bitch.... I don't want you getting too big for you tiny little balls."

"S-sorry..." he squeaked.

"Sorry what?"

"S... Sorry mama..."

She gently kissed his cheek, barely touching his skin.

"Good boy."

With that she squeezed his raging package once more which sent pleasure spreading through his lower half, before letting go and dragging him by his elbow to the bar, the bartender looking up in disgruntled surprise at the odd pair.

"Two Chalkston beers please," Jane said.

"Ch-Chalkston?" Fred managed, finding it hard to pull his eyes up to her face having stared at her ass the entire way to the bar.

"Tut tut... It's the best local beer for miles around... did your parents teach you anything at all apart from how to look cute?"

Fred felt his cheeks flush profusely, his hand still locked in hers.

"Um... yeah..."

"IDs."

Jane looked up in surprise, then her voice hardened.

"Excuse me?"

The authority in her voice and incredible physique of the woman in front of him made the bartender do a double-take. He'd seen twenty-year-olds this hot, but definitely not many twenty-year-olds with this much command of a situation, and upon closer inspection realised that the bombshell did in fact show the slightest signs of aging around her eyes.

"Ah.. ID..... for him," the bartender managed, rubbing his beard awkwardly. He peeled his eyes at the gormless young man alongside her.

It was obvious what his thoughts were... Why was she hanging out with this clown?

"Of course..." she smirked, turning to him and holding out her hand.

Fred felt heat come to his cheeks, and he made to open his mouth, but Jane shushed him, which made his cheeks flush even hotter, almost oven-like.

"You heard the man. ID, now," she ordered.

She snapped her fingers, and gestured with her outstretched palm.

Fred's stomach felt like somebody had turned it upside down, his head still somehow outside under the afternoon sun and overcooking as he fumbled for his wallet, extracting his driving license.

Jane snatched it and handed it over, and once the man stared long enough he grunted, giving it back.

"Two beers, comin' up."

The man walked away to begin pouring, and Jane pocketed his license instead of giving it back.

"I'll keep this safe for you."

"O... okay..."

Whilst they waited, she turned into him so her leg was making contact with his crotch, not enough that it was uncomfortable, but enough that it rubbed just a little against the erection she knew she could make him produce on demand, leaning in with a soft tone.

"I'll be keeping that, and in fact... why don't you give me your wallet? No sense in letting a little bitch lose his things, or buy something silly without Mommy's say so."

She was so powerful and authoritative that he almost missed the tiny smirk at the corners of her mouth.

A shiver ran down him as he quelled the urge to hump against her leg.

"Yes Mommy," he whispered back.

He could feel her stare undressing him beneath the glasses, and didn't know whether to act more demure, excited or flirty, overwhelmed by her sheer presence.

'She's playing games with me......'

He was pretty sure he wanted to keep playing as long as possible.

She leaned forwards to pick something from his hair, and in doing so filled his vision with those glorious breasts. He could see a few freckles hidden away at the top of her cleavage, the same cleavage he wanted to bury his face into.

"You like my outfit, don't you?"

He nodded whilst trying not to stare at the twin sunrise filling his vision at eye-level.

"Y-yes.... yeah it's great.."

She trailed a finger up his shirt.

"I think your dressing up for me is.... so sweet..... But then, I can't help preferring you naked and on all fours anyway."

He whinnied as she butted her leg a little more firmly between his legs, up against him like he was a woman being pleasured.

"Y-yeah but.. I'd... I'd be pretty cold in here if I was naked," he managed, biting his lip.

Her tone grew threatening, even as her smile extended wide.

"I could warm you up."

He swallowed a river of saliva.

"Two beers."

Fred jolted as the man reappeared, Jane smoothly un-pinning him with her thigh as two perfectly poured beers were placed on the side.

"Thanks."

Jane flashed her card and paid, taking the two drinks and walking off without another word to a booth hidden in the corner. Fred's legs just about managed to follow whilst his brain was occupied by the sensual images being drilled into overworked eyes.

Her ass was so peachy it was making him delirious, a bonfire melting his brain into soup.

He knew she was going to fuck him. He wanted her to fuck him. A small part of his brain briefly wondered how she had managed to hide her penis, before settling back to its default setting of daydreaming how it would feel inside him once more.

Would she annihilate him? Would they make love? Perhaps she might even tie him up....

Fred made to sit down on the opposite side of the table, but a small tutting noise made him pause, Jane gesturing him to slide into her side first.

It seemed baby was getting put into a corner.

He could barely hold himself together as he wiggled into the space, stomach flipping in his abdomen as he was closely followed by Jane, who made sure to shove him to the furthest corner and out of view of the rest of the bar, butting him with her side.

"Yeah, you just stay right there," she said with a satisfied smile, sliding his beer in front of him.

A hand came to his thigh and squeezed, before holding up her drink.

"Cheers bitch."

"Uh.. cheers, Mommy" he managed, clinking her glass as her hand began to rub up and down, moving closer to his already rising crotch.

She stared at him, and for the first time he saw a slight mirth in her smile. Her glossy pink lips seemed to melt into each other every time they met as she added, "to us."

He met her eyes, and beheld the aura of devilish desire on her face, mirrored wimpishly in his own.

"....To us."

She took a long draught and Freddie did the same, enjoying the rather citrusy overtone and rich flavour of the beer, licking a little bit of foam of his lip.

"Mmh... it's pretty nice."

"You actually like beer?"

"Kinda."

She snorted.

"Well, that's kinda surprising."

He pouted.

"What, you just think I'm a girly guy who drinks cocktails?"

"Kind of, yeah... and to be honest, I thought you'd only drink cocktails and lady drinks because you suck dick better than any girl I ever met."

This shut Fred up so hard that he forgot how to breathe.

"Be a man then, drink some more beer," she said lightly, sipping her own with the carefree air of someone in total control.

He did so, unable to speak, caught in a perfect rift between emasculation and horniness.

"Unless you wanna suck my cock right now?"

He coughed on his drink.

"Oh Yeah... yes.. Mommy..."

She took a long swig of her beer, thoughts impenetrable behind the silver lenses which remained locked on him, before slipping her hand back onto his thigh.

"See... I knew you liked cock better than beer."

Her hand squeezed, nails digging in, and he mewled.

"Were you feeling excited this morning, knowing you were going to be bent over like a girl tonight?" she breathed, closer.

He almost choked on the bitter liquid this time, setting it down..

"H.. Hn... yes..."

Fred felt a warmth in the room that seemed to have followed them all the way from the coffee shop, a hazy excitement as his hands turning clammy, and he had to grip the glass tighter as she squeezed his leg hard enough to begin cutting off circulation.

"Good..... Show me how much you want this dick."

Her legs spread wide, her mouth a hard line.

He placed his drink down and puffed his chest out, putting a hand on her powerful thigh, enjoying the firmness of it, the warmth underneath the rough denim texture of her jeans.

"I missed you."

She softened.

"I know... idiot."

Her voice was light, but the latter word was accompanied by small lines on Jane Matherson's face, and Fred quickly realised that despite the fun and games a part of her deep down still feared that perhaps she wouldn't be waking up next to him tomorrow morning.

He placed a hand on her thigh.

"Jane... I'm so sorry.... for all of that...."

Gently, he rested his forehead on her cheek.

"... and I'm here now.. I'm all yours..."

He felt her powerful aura crack for a moment, revealing the vulnerable woman that feared being alone and unloved.

"Thank you," she murmured, a slight tremor in her throat.

He gave her a long, warm hug, before smiling and saying in a heartier voice.

"Now... weren't you saying something about me being a bitch?"

Her broad smile was unmistakeable, uttering a chirped laugh before she slipped into her fiery persona.

"Ha.... perhaps you really did miss me then."

"I really did."

"Prove it."

He grinned and bent his head towards her crotch. She grabbed his face, smirking as he whimpered, wanting to pleasure her, wanting to feel her womanhood filling his mouth.

"What are you."

"I'm a bitch," he whispered.

"Say it again."

"I'm a bitch."

"Again," she snarled, a trickle of saliva appearing at the corner of her mouth.

"I-I'm a filthy little bitch who needs your cock in all my holes Mommy....!" he whispered frantically, hoping that the bartender wouldn't notice. Of course the commentary was fairly loud, but with no-one else talking nearby it felt so exposing saying these things in public.

A smile appeared on Jane's face like that of a virgin princess meeting her prince charming for the first time.

"Oh, yeah..... I think that's worth a drink.... cheers."

She picked up her glass and shoved it against his, pushing him away from her crotch.

"Wha-"

"This is for being a naughty boy," she said lightly, enjoying the shock and desperate need for her cock on his face as she sipped more of the bitter liquid.

'She's punishing me... Oh Mama please just let me suck your cock...'

He took a sip of his drink, his hand shaking.

After a long draught, she placed her empty glass down, before grabbing his mid-sip and putting it firmly on the table as well, almost spilling some in the process.

"You've got some foam on your lip."

Fred licked his lips.

"Oh... where-MPH!?"

Jane leant in and swept him up in the deepest and most saliva-filled kiss he had ever experienced, so sloppy and uncoordinated that she was almost falling on top of him, her tongue wildly swirling in his mouth like she'd forgotten the basic idea of kissing, and instead gone for 'everything at once'. The glasses hit his face awkwardly and fell from her face, revealing eyelids scrunched tight as Jane lost herself in his bodily essence. Warm spit sloshed between their mouths as her tongue sawed back and forth between lips which were already sucking on the returning invader, eager to invite it inside for a warm bed and some pleasant activities.

Her hand closed around the back of his neck, controlling him for easier plundering of his face.

Fred closed his eyes, the two of them navigating by taste and touch alone, the only sounds saliva sloshing along with muted whimpers and gurgles as they explored each other.

"Mmmph-"

"Glmphh..... Mng-"

Fred suckled her lovingly, and Jane engaged him in even deeper suffocation, plunging herself to the deepest she could inside his mouth, crushing their faces together. He whimpered into the delightful violence of this glorious woman on top of and inside him.

For a few moments Fred wondered if he was going to suffocate to death, the barest seconds of pause available to him for inhalation, her lips almost swallowing him whole.

The moment she broke their union was merely to adjust to a better position, almost too afraid to stop in case he might somehow escape her again, no thoughts of teasing present as she forced her way back into his mouth, her tongue a swirling tornado crushing all in its path, bullying his own and chasing it around and around.

"MMhghhpH-"

"Mmm...MMhh...."

It was all heat, and wetness, and relief; a mountain of fears, harboured doubts and awful memories retreating into the background.

Fred let her hold him - taste him - savage him. He let himself be cast off into her storm, and the moment she began to climb on top was the moment he was reminded how much bigger Jane was, the weight of her ass making his thighs ache as she squished them, settling firmly on his lap.

"Mn..."

She both sighed like a nervous virgin on her first kiss and snorted like a charging rhinoceros, trying to be soft but belied her natural aggressive instincts leading to a tighter hold on his bicep than perhaps she intended, the fingers digging uncomfortably into his muscle, plus deep grunts that made his head vibrate.

He tried to keep up. It was tricky, but he tried his best to kiss back as aggressively as possible whilst avoiding pressing or touching her sling, his arms wrapping around her hips as she straddled the young man beneath her, towering over him. After breaking the kiss, she saw the proximity between her strapped-up chest and his face, her tits at Fred's eye level.

He was caught between staring into her eyes, and into her waiting chest.

She shrugged. Why even bother asking?

Jane fell forwards and mashed them straight into his face, pushing the joyous, sweaty mounds up and around him so he had no choice but to engage in the wonderful swells of her breasts.

"MMmphhh-"

He moaned into the wonderful crevasse of pure woman. He kissed to his right and left, and felt her sweaty, bouncy glans push back against him, the black straps preventing him from sucking on her nipples, but nonetheless reaching a tongue out to lick her breasts regardless, enjoying the soft texture of her skin, the warmth of it.

"Yes....." she uttered.

A hand gripped tight in his hair and began manoeuvring him up and down, side to side, violently smooshing her tits up against his face.

Losing himself in her aura, he reached forwards to squeeze a cock bulge, and found only smoothness between her legs. His hand slid up and down. Nothing.

When he managed to extricate some of his face from her bosom and open his eyes, his chin still wedged in her tits, she had a grin on her face.

"How... are you hiding it?" he mumbled into her sternum.

"... Painfully," she whispered, leaning back to unbuckle her jeans, awkwardly fumbling with one hand in her panties before letting out a moan as something was unfurled from its tucked position, a small piece of tape thrown aside.

Like a magic trick, the cock appeared like a whale cresting a wave, slapping Fred's chin on the way up.

"Uff-"

When blinked himself out of his daze, he found himself staring at the pink mushroomed head sitting atop a giant shaft like a lighthouse in his vision, the only thing that he could see, a heaving turgid cock.

He stared for a long while.

"... Well?"

"..Hn?.."

His attention was wrested by her expression looming over his. It now contained molten anger, a heat greater than any furnace, alongside a force of will larger than mountains and lust deeper than the darkest oceans. It was intense enough to strike a note of fear into Fred's heart.

"... Suck it," she hissed, near-rabid.

He barely managed to spill the words "Iloveyou," from his mouth before he was leaning forwards to the glorious cock coming to meet him.

Jane's eyes bugged out.

"Wait, what did you s-HNNNUHHhhhGGGG-?!"

It flew quickly through his open lips as Fred pushed to the back of his throat before the wet bands sealed tight to her shift, Jane stopped in her tracks as she was hit down her entire length by powerful suction and a tight throat at the same moment, barely able to hold in a girlish whimper as Fred began to blow the living daylights out of her dick, the sounds coming from her groin like something out of a swamp as Fred sucked as if he had been born to do it.

'He loves me.'

"GLHGH-GLHGMph-GLH-glhgmph-"

'He LOVES me!'

It was odious.

Spit-ridden.

Filthy.... and the most perfect moment of Jane Matherson's life.

"Ohhh Gggooooddd!!..."

Jane felt like she was about to have a heart attack, the control of the situation ripped from her as Fred's fervent plunging of his face onto her cock sent her straight to the very outer reaches of bliss as she tried to contain her growing moans.

"HUNGGGHuh..!!"

'HE LOVES ME.'

Hands reached forwards to hold onto Freddie's shoulders, finding comfort in his body, Jane grimacing as she briefly felt a dull ache in her sling arm.

"HNNG... F-fucking..."

Warm lips detached with a wet *POP* from the head of her womanhood, Freddie looking up with squirming lips as anxious fingers continued feathering up her shaft.

"S-sorry... I got carried away..."

Her eyes went wide.

"NO, no, no, no, you're perfect baby... just... my arm..."

"Oh... right... I thought... I might have gotten a little excited."

Jane felt the dual urge to wrap him up in the warmest, most motherly hug, and also rip her sling off and violently breed him in front of every man in the establishment, so they all understood who owned this boy.

She settled for the former, bending down and making an odd over-hanging union where her tits where placed up against his face, her arms wrapped around his head. She kissed his hair, feeling his excited breathing against the space between her breasts, warming her chest.

"I want you to get as excited as you can... don't you dare hold back...."

Small lips kissed the side of her left breast, and she shivered.

"Mm..... nice... but you've not finished your starter yet."

Harsh hands manoeuvred his face from her breasts, and another guided the stinking, fleshy pole back into Freddie's mouth.