Late Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light mewl into her cock sent shivers through her.

"Hhmmmm..."

"Mm... that's it..."

He looked so beautiful with such a huge penis in his mouth, taking it in one side so it bulged his cheek grotesquely, an almost surreal display of boyish cock-hunger as he didn't suck at first but merely rolled it around in his mouth and cheeks like a gobstopper of unreasonable proportions.

He went slow, and for a moment it was just him getting reacquainted with her hardness, Jane enjoying the sensations provided by a small, warm mouth, her dick engulfed in eager lips.

"MmmhMMMm.... OHHh yeah... yeahh right there.. under the ridge... OHHhhh yeaaahhh..."

*Glh-glh-glh*

His tongue worked the underside of her steel ligaments, making her shiver.

It was beautiful.... perfect almost, watching him work her mushroomed head like a pro. His expression was glazed, completely overcome with cock-lust, and Jane gazed down with love in her heart, chest fluttering madly like a hummingbird's wing as he let out little utterances of need and affection. It only made her appendage harder, angrier... hungrier.

"Mplh... Glhk..... Mm-mm-m......"

"That's it," she breathed, trying her best to keep steady.

'You've got him Jane, just stay cool...'

It was so enjoyable that Jane almost forgot about the joys of suctions until he vacuumed his cheeks in.

"HNNGUh-!"

She lurched as he began to suck like an industrial hoover, slathering more greedily up and down her shaft, all the way from base to tip and down again. His lips vacuuming in until they clung to her throbbing appendage, and a whole host of new sensations opened up on Jane's shaft as her legs began to quiver.

"Wha-hhHn-"

Fred felt a thick dollop of salty, bitter cum spurt onto his tongue, and whinnied, a shiver of submissive delight zipping up his spine as he swallowed down her pre-cum; the perfect appetiser before a main course.

He began to work the shaft with his hands, swirling the nasty mushroomed head weeping semen into his mouth like a leaky faucet whilst tucking one hand under to play with her balls.

"OH-M-HHuhHNNnn?!"

Any words that Jane tried to form were ripped from her by a teasing clasp of her testicles, a bitch-moan around the top of her shaft sending ripples of delight through her body, heightened by quickening fist jerks around the base of her monument, every inch of her cock and balls savoured and salivated over.

She grunted, bowled over by how aggressively slutty Fred was becoming. He seemed born to be a cock-whore.

The boy opened his eyes for a moment, her hard-on bulging his cheek... and winked up at her.

Jane couldn't believe it. Her little whore was out of control.

'Well... he asked for it.'

Jane thrust her crotch into his face, the stubble from her pubes (where she hadn't quite managed to shave everywhere in the rush to get ready) rubbing against Fred's forehead as she pressed her cock into his throat harshly, Fred spluttering and coughing as she began to fuck his face.

"Think you can *hn*.. control me?" she grunted, her expression fervent..... before unravelling into total shock as her Freddie whined into her face-fucking and began to push into it, her jaw dropping, eyes bugging out.

"OHH SHI-"

Her balls tightened. The pleasure raced up her shaft before she could even think.

"-GUHH-!"

Jane scrunched her eyelids shut and cut the moment of potential ecstasy off, whimpering as she desperately tried to hold the tide back, jerking her head over the top of the booth and nervously checking the bartender whose head was down in his phone, occasionally glancing at a sports game on a TV and looking bored, and the two men playing pool. It looked like the man was still hovering on his one shot.

*SLLLLURRP*

Her eyelid spasmed.

She dropped back down and took in a sharp breath, trying to compose herself but unable to drive back the rising feeling of glorious bliss about to radiate out from her shaft..

"F-fuck.. Freddie... y-you'd better listen bitch-"

*SLURRP*

Her balls began to tighten again.

"W-UHHNn..... shit! Uhn....."

Warm cream was coming in a steady river from her slit, but she knew a ton of it was trying to force its way through and flood the ripe fields of Freddie.

'Hold on!... just keep control....'

She tried to somehow slow the lips racing up and down her cock. Shaking fingers found the back of his neck, attempting to control Freddie's breakneck pace, but it was happening at such speed that it felt like she was fucking her way down a warm water-slide.

"Bitch, y-you'd better slow dow-"

*SLUURRRPP-SLURRP-SLURRP*

"-wWWWWNNNUHHH!? Ohhh shit.. HOO SHIT!...""

Fred's tongue became a whirlpool over her crotch, all wetness and lewd sucking that felt like he was trying to detach her womanhood from her body. Jane slumped down on top of him, no longer trying to wrest any sort of control back.

"NNUGHH, fu-HUU-uuck... y-you're such a nasty little bitch, b-buuhggg-!"

*SLLLLURP*

A huge suckle of the base of her cock, with Freddie constricting his throat around her entire length, sent a sharp spear of pleasure to the centre of her brain, her weapon throbbing like it was a nuclear bomb about to go off and obliterate every last inch of her boy's insides.

'Oh I can't stop it....'

Her balls tightened, and Jane immediately knew that she was going to blow a hell of a load, one of the most ginormous she had ever produced, a pent-up ocean of stinking cum.

"Okay.. OH shit I'm cumming .. O-OHH FRED......HNNNNNNn!!!!!"

Fred tightened up his throat, lips and fists, squeezing for the freshest, dirtiest woman-juice in the entire world.

Her entire body was taut.

A tight gasp popped from her mouth.

"-HUH."

And her cock exploded.

It spurted into Freddie's mouth and engulfed his tastebuds in a riot of manly flavours. Salty, tangy, musky cum filled his sinuses, and he whinnied as he began to quaff pints of her seed, the beer tap well and truly opened as he did his best to bring out his inner sorority girl and swallow it all.

*SPURT-THROB-SPURT-*

The cock was like a firehouse plugging his face, Freddie spluttering and gagging as he gulped down buckets of semen, load after load creaming all over his tongue as Jane juddered, her brain switched off and overwhelmed by pure orgasmic electricity.

"M-GlhgphHPHH-PLLHp-GLPHH-LGPH-!-"

"HHOHhh GOOODDDDD-"

Jane trembled as the world blurred.

She clung to his head and slumped forwards, pulling his face to the base of her womanhood and back, her cock throbbing over and over in his mouth, depositing a tsunami... and his ugly moaning into her insemination pillar was the sexiest thing Jane had ever experienced.

"GLPHHmmm-GLPHH-"

Fred spasmed, obeying his slavish instincts like a broken animal, sliding up and down mindlessly. He ate her cum like it was the cream filling of a donut, still swirling his tongue across her piss-slit as it exploded again and again, loving the pressure of trying to keep up with her moment of ecstasy.

"MGLH-GLHP-PPHGL-GLLHGHGH-"

"OHHH FRRREEDDDDDDDDUUuhh!...."

The blasphemous ritual went on for enough time that Fred loosely began to feel a weight in his stomach that he recognised from thanksgiving dinners and Christmas turkeys... being absolutely stuffed to the brim.

He was now truly, Jane Matherson's cum-dump.

Jane juddered, and Fred whined as endless explosions continued in his mouth, each spurt piling another round of dressing on the family-sized cum salad sitting in his now swollen stomach.

"Glph-glph-gllhugh-glhghgh-...."

"MMHHUH-SHIT-...."

Space became a problem, and he sputtered briefly under the force of her effluence, which caused the next load to bulge his cheeks before it poured down his gullet, so thick he had to force it through.

"GLMPH-GLHHh-glhh-!"

He was almost panicking that he might suffocate or explode until he gratefully felt Jane's quivering legs slow.

*Spurt.*

"Glphm."

*spurt.*

"Glh."

Somehow he kept the majority down.... barring a few slivers of white which ran down the sides of his mouth, and the last drop hit Fred's numb tongue with a deep, unsexy groan of pure relief from Jane. He burped. He could feel his insides swimming in a universe of warm, eye-wateringly pungent semen.

"I... Oh Fred," murmured Jane, her voice so dripping with soulful satisfaction that Fred felt like he might just float away.

He suckled the cock in his mouth gently for a moment, before pulling back.

"Glllluuhrrhgggggh....."

A spurt of white liquid sloshed out of Fred's mouth and down his chin as he let the cock slide from his lips.

Fred gulped down some oxygen to recover, realising he was panting from the exertions of sucking his lover's cock.

'I can't believe I gave her a blowjob in public... again...'

His jaw ached. His throat felt slightly raw. The smell of a penis was all around him, inside him.

And it was perfect.

She was perfect.

He let out a huge burp, which vibrated through his whole body, also releasing another few rivulets down the front of his face.

"BLERRGGH!... Ohhh..."

He touched his stomach.

"I feel... *hic*... BLerrggh!....."

Fred gurgled, his stomach full of heavy seed.

"....full."

Jane sighed and ran her hand through his hair.

"...Yeeah... yeah I kinda.... had a backlog worked up....Mmhhh..... sorry baby... besides, you might have to get used to feeling like this..... just whilst I clean those pipes."

He burped again, another haze of cock-smell hitting Jane in the face.

"Hookay."

She smiled adoringly down at him. It was so beautiful seeing his brain-fried expression bookended by the waterfall of cum down his chin that Jane wished she could capture it in her mind's eye forever.

As his mind seemed to return slowly, the oxygen bringing him back to reality, Fred leaned forward again, nuzzling and kissing the cum-spattered shaft, whilst looking up at the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Thank you Mommy."

"OOohh... bitch..... y-you missed a spot," she breathed, watching raptly as he gave an apologetic smile whilst tickling her piss-slit.

"Oops.... sorry...."

He licked his tongue downwards to clean up any tasty morsels remaining from her load hanging off the side of her cock, making her shiver each time he touched the sensitive head, white cream proudly basted on his chin.

"TTHHHeeeree you go.." she moaned, gently pushing her hips to let the cock push back and forth, just popping in and out of his lips, her chest still rising and falling from her heat, "fuck you're so good at that...."

"Myeah," he agreed, whilst licking the cream of her helmet before reaching down where it had dripped onto her balls like icing on a birthday cake. It seemed as if Freddie wanted to begin sucking again, but settled instead for merely kissing back down the sides of her shaft, cupping her testicles in one hand which made them look incredibly large. It was clear he could not have enclosed one in his fingers, let alone two.

"Mm... looks like you got me," Jane murmured, swooning as he gently rolled her sweaty balls in his palm.

"Mph...Yeah..."

Gently, he played with her balls whilst Jane fell forwards, collapsing into his embrace. Arms came around each other, and for a moment it looked almost like a pair of boring, ordinary lovers hugging, albeit her superior height meant he was buried in her breasts rather than her neck crevasse, plus her balls and cock laid heavily against his sternum like a wet pipe.

Jane leant back for a moment so Fred wasn't simply speaking to a pair of tits.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.. y-yeah I'm... really... *BBlurrhgg*.. full....."

He burped, and Jane felt a horrendous wave of dick-smell envelope her sinuses.

"Oof, I can tell," she said, unable to contain a smile.

"Hey... it's your smell... I just.. ate it."

Her dick was still flopped out in the open, semi-hard instead of softening as it patted against his shirt, leaving a few wet marks to go with the already drying off-white cum-stains.

"Well bitch, it's your fault for being such a good little cock-sucker."

He giggled, his cheeks turning bright red as he glanced to the side of the booth, as if waiting for the barman to appear out of nowhere and witness the woman's dick flopped up against his chest, her cum on his lips.

"I... It's kinda instinct," he muttered.

She shivered.

"Does it offend you that I'm not surprised?"

"Kinda..."

Jane let out a little purr as she stretched for a moment, putting her arms back so she could push her chest out.

"Mm..... well... now that we've got the starters out of the way... I think I can allow some small talk.... how are you?"

Fred took a moment to take in the Goddess straddling him, rubbing his hands up her thighs, feeling the weight of her squishing him into the seat. The threat of wrinkles around her eyes hadn't quite taken hold, and her skin was still porcelain smooth. She was smarter than him, taller than him, heavier than him, Stronger than him.... If there was anyone who deserved to be slaved over, it was Jane Matherson.

"Well.. right now I'm... great. Really great.... You?"

"Maybe even better," she whispered. "I'm on top of my boy... he just sucked my dick... my cum is all over his chin....."

He giggled.

"Hn.... I take it back, you're making me feel naughty."

She smirked.

"Oh I'm sorry about that.... just wait until we get outta here. Then I'm gonna make you feel real naughty."

A brief pause broke, the sounds of over-excited sports commentators in the background the only sound.

"-otta see this play, how's this for athleticism-"

Jane gave a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I... I missed you, Fred."

He wrapped her up in a hug, happy to rest his chin between her tits, enjoying the subtle bouncy texture against his cheeks.

"I missed you too."

She gave another kiss but then drew back, her voice pensive.

"Hey, just so you know... we can go slow... I.... if you want to."

A lump came to her throat.

"I.... don't want to scare you away..."

Fred hugged her. He hugged her so tight that her left arm hurt, but she slumped into it, and suddenly the smaller figure was clutching the large one against him.

"M'not goingnywhere-" he whispered into the bottom of her neck, nuzzling it gently.

Jane let out a croak, and suddenly she was having to blink back tears.

"Right... right... just checking...."

She rubbed her face before anything soppy happened, looking for a way to change the subject as she sat up, still sitting heavily on his lap, her boobs tickling his nose.

"Did you.... manage to fix your tire yet?"

"Huh?"

This blindsided him, and he smiled sheepishly.

"Oh uh... yeah.. I should really get on that..."

She peeled her eyes.

"Fred... it's been weeks. It's not hard to change a tire."

He gave an apologetic smile.

"Well... it's just, I don't really know how... I mean, I didn't have one to hand..."

"Jesus... what about getting to work?"

Freddie squirmed, suddenly looking quite uncomfortable for someone being straddled by a blond superwoman.

"Well, uh..."

"Fred... When was the last time you had a job?"

"Wuh?! Uhm.... uh, well...."

Her eyes pierced him.

"..um, it's been a little while... I was doing some deliveries for the pizza place but.... my tire went flat... and... I-I looked for other stuff..."

She gave him the stern hard-headed Coach look that could root you to the floor.

"God, I'm gonna need to do some work on you."

"I.. I hope so."

Her eyes peeled.

"Not just sex."

"Oh."

She rolled a thumb across his cheek, and a thoughtful look crossed her face.

"... but definitely a lot of sex....."

"Phew," he murmured, smiling.

"If you can keep up."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yes"

"I accept."

"Do you accept that you'll have to actually become a normal human being when I'm not fucking you in the ass?"

"Uh... well, sure..."

A smile broke out on her face, and she placed a finger on his lips, cutting off his denials and stuttered placations.

" Gosh, I forgot how young you are," she said with a sigh, despite exuding love-hearts from her eyes and ears as she regarded him like a rather idiotic, yet beloved family pet. "There'll be time to work on you... after the sex of course."

"I... I'm not that young," he pouted, slightly offended.

She grabbed his face and teased his lips again.

"Yes you are."

Her fingers tightened.

"But don't worry... I like it. You make me feel young again."

"Y-you're not that old," he muttered.

"Good boy," she grinned.

"Um.. how old are you?"

"Dating tip... never ask that question to a woman."

"Oh."

"But just because you asked so nicely.... I'm thirty-five."

"You look incredible."

She smirked and kissed him.

"Well I'm not usually one for flattery, but seeing as it's you, I'll allow it. Now, fancy getting out of here?"

"Hell yeah."

"But... I need to make sure first... are you gonna be a good boy for Mama?" she murmured, flicking the sweet bulge between his legs.

"Uhn-! Hey, don't do that, or I'll-"

"Suck my cock again?"

"Something like that," he muttered, grinning and blushing at the same time.

She chuckled.

"Ha, don't tempt me or we'll be here all day. Just.... stop looking so damn cute for one minute and clean yourself up, we're leaving."

He grabbed a serviette and began wiping his face as best he could, although there were plenty of rather odious stains down his front that looked a little too off-white to be comfortable.

'I might be getting a few weird looks...'

None of it would matter now that he was with Jane. The impatience of her, the strained look around the side of the booth as if she couldn't wait one more second to hold him close, was like having the warmest honey poured into his chest cavity. He had barely dropped the scrunched-up serviettes before she was pulling him from the cubicle, taking his arm.

"Your place or mine?"

"Huh? Uh..."

He thought of his flatmates, and felt like his brain might blend itself into a soup if Gareth caught wind of their activities.

"Uh.. I think some of my flatmates-"

"It was rhetorical," she said carelessly, locking her elbow with his, and leading him out.

***

The car-ride back to her flat was quicker and scarier than he had ever seen her drive, and Fred spent most of it with his nails dug into the leather seats, feeling close to vomiting. The buildings and trees were one consistent green and grey blur that he tried not to look at too closely, and he decided it wouldn't be a wise idea to query whether Jane was supposed to be driving with her injury as she gripped the underside of her steering wheel with her sling hand, crunching the gears with her right, the motor roaring.

They had barely swerved into the car-park, Fred buffeted against his door, before she was marching around to his side.

With her glasses back on, she looked almost like a terminator coming to relinquish him of his anal virginity. It was scary, yet utterly exhilarating.

Feeling he should at least be a man and undo his own seatbelt, he managed to do so just in time for the door to burst open and a hand close around his throat. A hot mouth pressed against his, a tongue sliding into his throat.

Fred moaned as Jane leaned in, forcing him harshly back in his seat, the slight pain of struggling to breath almost trifling compared to the warmth and wetness of the woman taking him however she pleased.