Late Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finished, she dragged the small, ruffled figure heaving oxygen out of the car, slamming the door shut and taking his hand tight in hers, walking him to the front door. Their pace was more akin to a police officer dragging a suspect to their holding cell instead of a pair of besotted lovers heading to their bedroom....Then again, Jane seemed to need Fred in her flat like she needed air to breath, slamming her keycard against the entrance so hard it almost cracked.

Door open.

Hallway.

Stairs.

Her strides were so long that he was almost having to take three steps for every two of hers, his pace a light jog as she unswervingly brought him to her door, snapping the key in like it would start another even faster car that Fred really didn't want to experience, before she kicked the door through and pulled him in.

The moment the door slammed shut she was on him.

Over him.

Around him.

Inside him.

Her kisses were rough. Her tongue ungentle.

Eager hands came to his waist and above his shoulder, gripping the muscles tight, sliding down to tease his bottom and digging the nails in, forcing a light titter from Fred's throat.

"Mph!"

Fred was in heaven, and attempted to respond in kind by squeezing her arms back until she winced, adjusting her sling ("Sorry-" "it's fine, just keep kissing me!")

More tongues.

Her breath was heavy against his face, her chest heaving. She tasted like beer, and also like spearmint chewing gum. Also there was a natural scent, a Jane-taste, of grass and chemical lipstick and sweat; roughness and smoothness all melted together. One indefinable, incredible person that he still couldn't believe wanted him.

She groped him, a leer on her face as she ground her bulge against his thigh like a ritualistic, perverse mating dance.

Fred fell into a whirlwind of Jane. Hands. Stomach. Thighs. Bulge. Not just any bulge - A raging, throbbing bulge furiously trying to break free to devour his insides.

Her handbag and the complicated straps holding her tits up were torn away and thrown aside, and Fred found himself doing the same, trying to pull down any possible barrier between them, his shirt flying onto a potted plant in the corner, one sock finding the coat-rack.

More kisses.

An arm sling was thrown onto the sofa ("Are you sure?" "YES. Stop apologising!")

A pair of jeans hit the TV, and Fred barely even had time to see the crotchless black lingerie before she was already kicking out of it, grousing as she tried to undo her bra with one hand.

"I can do it," he interjected.

She smirked and stopped.

"Hn... go on then. Impress me."

He gave her an annoyed look, and reached around her to fumble at the clasp. For a few moments her smirk was the most infuriating and distracting thing imaginable as his fingers became sweaty and uncoordinated.

"...Need help?"

"N-no," he mumbled, cheeks flushing.

Was it held together with superglue or something?

She let out a quick chuckle at the relief on his face as he broke the cypher on her bra, gently pulling it free, Jane allowing him to remove her last piece of clothing.

Then they stood naked in the living room, and they regarded each other for a moment.

She took in his shapely limbs illuminated by the single light above them that she'd bothered to slap on, the gentle layers of his muscles that defined his light frame, his hips which needed to be held, flat, smooth stomach with a slight hint of ribs and abs which demanded to be kissed.

He took in her pronounced breasts as they commanded him without words, explaining that he must place his face between them and give up any thought of escape. Her hips flowed down to strong thighs that bulged with an enticing selection of muscles and fats all woven together. Arms that looked lithe and potent began to wrap around him, flexing as they controlled his movements.

Her hard manhood was twitching between her legs, drooping under its own weight.

A strong hand came to his wrist; then a softer one to his lower back, pulling him in.

'I'm getting taken....'

He felt a profound peace in this knowledge, where before he his feelings had been mixed and unclear.

'... and I want it.'

Her (now smudged) lipstick and eyeshadow accentuated her striking features to utter perfection, but she didn't need it. Fred knew she could be at her most beautiful in the heat of a training session barking orders, or after burning through a sweaty orgasm.

He was hoping to see the latter again in a few minutes.

As she held him, Fred feeling almost powerless as he was pulled into her arms, the feeling hit him once again of how utterly unmatched they were. Most movie-stars would be put to shame by her side. She was unapologetically gorgeous.

'I'm dating the most perfect woman in the world.'

She reached down and gently cupped his balls and penis, hard and bobbing gently in time with his heartbeat, making him murmur. A thumb swept across his balls as she tightened her grip slightly.

"I think I'll keep these."

He gasped and placed both his hands around her huge, pulsing shaft which was pointing up at his face.

"HNn......D-Do you mind if I borrow this whilst.. Hnn.... you keep those?"

"Borrow? You bet your ass I mind," she said sharply, "either you sign off on this dick forever, or I'm going to squeeze a lot harder than I am doing right now."

She gave a pleasurable warning squeeze to his small balls, which made him whinny.

"Ohhh-ooOh..... s-sorry mama, I'll be a good boy," he said in a pathetic voice with his lips pouted, and began wanking her shaft with all of his strength, murmuring as he felt the mighty ligaments flexing, steel cables that responded to his touch with superior vigour.

"I'll take your dick forever..."

She moaned and tipped forwards, their faces coming together allowing Fred to plant kisses on her cheek as she squeezed his entire package in one hand, and he whinnied as pleasure and pain swirled up from between his legs.

"Hn!"

"You're mine," she croaked into his ear, "You're all mine....."

"Yeah... Yeah I'm all yours ...."

With that, they began the most awkward quick-slow dance, jerking each other off, cupping each other's testicles and kissing, all whilst trying to make their way towards the bedroom. Everything was little trills of pleasure, smiles of awkwardness, and small exclamations of burning need.

"Uhhh."

"Hnn!- oof th-that was..... a little hard...."

"Were you speaking to someone else, or were you speaking to Mommy?"

"Y-yeahh, you Mommy! Please be gentle Mommy...."

He showered raindrop kisses all across her face in placation.

"Fine... but don't you ever forget who you're speaking to, bitch," she hissed, licking up the side of his face in return.

His heart pounded in his chest as he licked all the way down her the side of her neck and back. Her whole aura was aggressive, just the way he liked it.

Then her whole body slammed against his, winding him against the hallway wall as he was covered by her frame, her thigh pressing between his legs and vice-versa, a hard rod up against his leg and some of his belly. Warm, comforting tit-flesh enveloped his face, and he basked in it, moaning as they tried to lovingly smother him to death, Jane wiping her breasts against him in a reverse motorboat that was cutting off his air. Freddie knew he would most certainly never ask her to stop any actions involving her tits in his face.

'If this is how I die, I'll be the happiest ghost in heaven...'

The sweat between the crevasse of her tits rubbed against his nose. He could feel her heartbeat through her chest, powering a strong, heavy rhythm into his brain.

He tried to push back, to be a man and use his weight, but he didn't even come close to shifting her tall, powerful body. She giggled into his ear and crushed him harder against the wall, making him whimper as her thigh pushed up against his eager manhood.

"Hmm trying to fight back hmm? So cute..."

It was almost more emasculating when she pulled him and forced herself against the opposite wall, her hands on his waist, pulling him into her as if he had overpowered her. Fred grunted, blushing so hard his cheeks must have looked like tomatoes, before trying his best to push her a little more forcefully into the wall. She let out an appreciative hum of pleasure, raising her hands up as if at his mercy, only to wince and keep her left arm lower down.

"Ohh, are you okay??" he whispered, stepping back.

"I'm FINE. You know, for a big strong man, you really aren't fitting the role at all are you?" she teased.

It hit close to home, and he put on a sterner expression and pressed himself into her, shoving her against the wall. Her yip was high-pitched as he pressed his thigh against her crotch.

"NNHH- Little less on the balls," she said in a choked voice, and Fred whinnied and pulled his leg back, letting her double over slightly.

"S-SORRY-!"

"Ooohf..... well, that's... one way to get me down," she managed, breathless, rubbing between her legs.

"Sorry, sorry!" he kept repeating as she gingerly straightened up. Fred put his hand on her back and rubbed. "You okay...? I-I didn't mean to..."

She blew a strand of hair out of her face and gave him a dangerous look.

"Let's just say I'll be doing all the topping from now on, yeah?"

He gulped and nodded.

She took his hand.

"Good boy. Come."

Almost in a ritualistic way, they stepped slowly into the bedroom, Fred's stomach flipping every few seconds as he saw the large king-sized bed with simple white and black sheets and pillows carefully laid out.

The place where she would take him.

He could already see himself in his mind's eye, a small, spasming body compressed into the mattress, staring blankly into the ceiling and howling for the moon as its ass was penetrated by a giant lady-dong.

His cock began to leak on the floor, and he shivered.

'That is all kinds of wrong... I can't leak just from thinking about it...'

Jane noticed and stared at the gossamer-thin strand of cum dripping from his penis. Another appreciative hum.

"You know...I have condoms in the nightstand... but I think we're already fine with bareback, right?"

"Why... afraid of getting pregnant?" Fred murmured.

Even though she laughed, this could not go unpunished.

"Haha.... oh how dare you, you little bitch... making fun of me in my own house..."

A wall of woman slammed him off his feet, and Fred squealed in delight as the world tumbled around him, hitting the mattress at an awkward angle as Jane landed heavily on top of him, but all too quickly it was back to silliness and gentle kisses, a quick love-bite on his neck taking the air from his lungs.

Just as Jane was taking full control, she shivered in surprise as a hand slid underneath to cup her balls and even slide beneath towards her asshole.

"H-Hnn.... Careful bitch!" she growled, nipping his earlobe.

"Oops," he said, placing a finger directly on her asshole.

"OooOOohUhh!"

To hear her coo like a girl was so exciting and silly that Fred laughed, and then a hand was wrapped around his throat.

"Hnn... you think that's funny?"

He whinnied, a note of real fear in his eyes.

"Keep laughing," she hissed, squeezing, and Fred clucked as the air was compressed in his neck, before she released, and then fell on top like a falling tree, her soft fats and muscles covering him, the sweat on her body mixing with his, Fred clutching her back as she rubbed up against him.

Kisses all the way up his neck tickled enough for him to let out a nervous titter.

"Hnnuhghun-"

"Mmmh.... is my bitch enjoying himself?"

"Yyeaahh...."

"Good...."

He whinnied as she continued to tease him, licking his ear, their cocks sword-fighting for dominance, his dagger woefully outmatched by the broadsword pushing it side-to-side, almost painfully squeezing against it as she pressed her bodyweight down into him.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" she whispered, enjoying the painfully hard throbbing boyhood pinned down by her thick, pulsing shaft.

"Yyyesss!!"

"Really?"

"YYYESS!"

Her cock hovered over him, lining up slowly with his rear.

"Do you want me to fuck you forever?"

They connected their gazes then, and Fred saw the insecurities in the eyes which flicked to each of his own, the electric blue suddenly seeming child-like in their worry.

He took her head in his hands, and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Yes."

Fred gripped her hardness, and led it slowly to his asshole.

"Now fuck me."

Jane took a moment to save a mental picture, staring down on the boy as he lovingly guided her penis into the ass angling up to accept her. Everything moved as if in slow motion. A pink, puckered flower gently oscillated over her tip, mouthing a greeting to the visitor, inviting it in.

Fred stared up with accepting eyes, needing this to happen.

"Jane... Fuck me."

She nodded, breathless.

Her cock pushed and then *POP*-ped against his anus, electricity hitting both their bodies at the same time, but Jane didn't linger, pressing further into him. Fred breathed out and then hiccupped in pain as she slid gently through his asshole, his rim back to inhuman width.

"Hn!"

Jane slowed, but Fred nodded despite the glimmers of pain on his face, and then his expression unravelled briefly into panic as she slid almost the entirety of her length into him in one bodyweight and gravity combination of unyielding force.

"HHUH-"

*Scchhlick*

She quickly closed the final few inches, gasping as she did.

"HOoh yyeuhh...."

A tight squeal piped from Fred's lips as all ten inches of Jane's cock came to a halt inside him, her hips snug against his, connecting like perfect puzzle pieces, so satisfying to both that neither could move for a moment, re-learning each other's insides, gauging the twitches of pleasure and pain on each other's faces.

To Jane, it was like being wrapped in the tightest fist possible.

To Freddie, it was like being forcibly filled with a baseball bat.

Both juddered, aware of the deeper layer of affection now lurking within the fiery passion, a sense of being attuned to one another. Fred's eyes no longer seemed to search as they rested on hers, feeling her heartbeat fill his stomach, the huge pulsing dick inside his ass a vessel connecting their bodies and minds. Emotion came to the surface, and tears threatened to come to his eyes.

"Nn... don't cry," whispered Jane, a breathless smile on her face as she tried to push back her own sniffles, cupping his head lovingly with one hand, whilst trying to move her left hand up his side.

"I-I'm not.... it's just... you're really big..." he lied, eyes wet as he wiped them quickly.

The hopelessly entwined duo both sniffled and giggled as they tried to keep their eyes dry until their breaths returned to something approaching normal, or at least, normal for a couple balls-deep in each other.

"Hoof.... it's.. it's funny....I imagined all this differently," Jane managed hoarsely after a silence, the joy shining on her face even as she groused through the incredible tightness of his anal walls.

"H-how... how did you imagine it?" Fred managed, his legs doubled over, wincing then whinnying as the horse-cock sent ripples of pain and pleasure to his extremities.

"...HUH."

Jane's nostrils flared, leaning in.

"Well.... Perhaps a little less soft....."

Fred nodded, licking his lips in anticipation, yet fearing what would come at the same moment.

".... Well I did tell you to fuck me."

"..... Tell me?"

Jane bared her teeth and withdrew her cock, sliding a heavy thrust into his depths.

"UUUHhnnn!!!...."

"I'll tell you when I want to fuck you!" she hissed, before immediately belying her words by pattering kisses all over his face. As he let out soft, pretty sighs, she slid her tongue up the side of his face, leaving a trail of wet saliva on it.

"Fuck, can you stop being cute so I can just POUND you?!" she growled.

"I'm not... HNn.. HHnnn... doing anything!" he squeaked, placing his fingers on her nipples and gently playing with them, a coy look on his face.

"OhHHnn.... Ohh you sexy little bitch... I'm gonna destroy you," she chuntered, before heaving a penetrating slide into the depths of his ass, bringing a "HHYYEUHhhhnnnn," of outrageously whorish proportions from Freddie's throat.

*SHHhhhlick*

"HHUUYYUHHHNN!"

To the neighbours, it may well have sounded like a porn film being played at a less-than-suitable volume.

Freddie keened, and Jane hummed a deep note of arousal as she drove her cock into him, hooked on the boyish warm panting in her ear as she made deep, bruising love to him, spurred by his asshole tightening around her shift with each balls-deep insertion.

"HNNnuh...."

*Plap.... Plap.... Plap....*

The soft sounds of skin patting against skin began to emanate, alongside tiny grunts and utterances which echoed through the bedroom, a wave of sinful murmurs as they reunited their bodies and minds, the cool air conditioning kissing Jane's back, much-needed for the sweating, writhing mass gluing itself repeatedly together.

"Huhu-UHU-uhhh.."

Jane felt herself going wild for the whimpers being pressed into her ear, sensing the need to enact her vengeance on this sweet creature that had escaped her grasp for so long. She reigned in those desires with clenched teeth, biting down softly on the boy's neck.

""UHN-UHNN!...uhn J-Jane.. Ja-ahh-uh-uh-un.."

He made soft whimpers of deference, but his protests and lucidity were then swept away by seven brutal jabs of the hip into his undercarriage, and Freddie's limbs sealed tight to Jane's back as she then hit the spots that drove him over the edge, into free air and up to the pearly gates.

"UUHN-UHHHHHHNNNNNN!!"

*Plap-plap-plap-plap-plap*

A harsh voice came to his ear.

"I LOVE YOU."

Fred seized up, trembling in her arms as he let out a whorish cry, unable to hold in his passion as his hard cock pulsed between their bellies, spewing strings of cum up across their faces. Jane stuck out her tongue and gorged on it, moaning as her chin was sprayed with seed.

Her eyes locked with his, and Freddie watched as Jane gave the most open, unabashed grin that he had ever seen as ropes of his cum hit her square in the face, sticking out her tongue to try and catch the strings as they rocketed past. It drove his orgasm that bit higher, whimpering as his legs clung to her ass. A long stream went into her mouth and she sucked it down.

"Iillooveeeyouhh..... IiillUGHHoollouveeeeyouuh.." Freddie drooled, riding the wave of utter bliss that shot up his spine like the best drug in the world, lost in the irresistible addiction of Jane.

"Yeah, there's my baby.... That's it. Cum for your mama."

Jane held the spasming boy in her arms, careful to keep her weight down, no hint of possible escape open to the boy sliding down from his incredible high.

"You okay?" she whispered after he had stopped jerking.

"Yyeahh... yeah..." he managed.

She gently placed her lips on his neck, finding the sensitive spots.

"Good... Hnn... God, you even taste like a bitch...."

"Huhh.. well I ammm your bitch....."

Fred knew in that moment that he had found himself. In this moment, away from the prying eyes of friends, family or teammates, a submissive, whorish boy lay underneath a conqueror, and he understood... Jane was the only woman who could ever satisfy his inner slut... because inside, that was who he really was.