Late Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would never tell anyone... but Jane knew. She knew that he was the whore-boy who needed a cock in his holes, a greedy dick-riding monster who wanted nothing more than to be taken for a lap around the bedroom on all-fours and impregnated.

'I'm hers....'

Then she pecked him on the cheek.

"... I'm so glad you found me."

In that moment Fred felt a well of deep, warm affection from inside him release, flooding him with all kinds of warmth.

"Yyeahh...."

"Now... ready to get fucked?" she said in a far less jovial, more eager tone.

"Oh.... yeah, definitely.... f-fuck me," he whispered, nervously and yet excitedly setting himself.

*THWAP*

"UHN-"

*THWAP*

"OHmmYYY-"

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

"-EIGUHH-EGEUH-UH-!"

Jane picked up the pace so quickly and so violently that Fred couldn't equate the soft, warm thing he had been hugging tightly to the steel machine pistoning into his body with the force of a freight-train, his butt-cheeks now being rammed by her hips, asshole suddenly taking a full ten inches of dick so hard and fast that all he could feel were the brutal impressions left by each thrust inside him, her cock already reloading for another dive inside to pound his depths.

As pleasure ripped through him, Fred gave in and let his lungs empty of all their slutty vigour.

"UUGHHN-UHHHGNN-UHHN-!"

Freddie began to depress into the mattress, disappearing from view under the savagery being meted out.

Jane fucked him like she was digging for pure gold.

Her knees began to leave the bed as she bounced up and down, piledriving her full length into Fred's ass so hard that her penis was simply a blur of pink and white, her balls rebounding off his ass like she was tenderising all of the flab and what little muscle he possessed there.

Bedsprings began to squeal under the force of the union.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

*SKREE-SKREE-SKREE-*

"IUUIGHHG-UGHHGHUHH-UHH-UH-uH-Uh-uh-UH!"

Freddie screamed at the top of his lungs as he was bred like the most desperate whore in the universe, clawing Jane's back and squealing as she dug out his insides for pleasure.

Minutes of violent, penetrating love-making took place.

Jane began sweating down onto his face, grunting and occasionally nipping his lips, a tongue reach out to play without going inside, keeping him pinned down by a barrage of back-breaking dick thrusts that he could only keen and spasm through as she reamed him.

"OHMMYGUHHDDUH-"

Her forehead pressed down into his, a pure alpha female act of aggression within the larger breeding that only added to his rapturous ecstasy.

Freddie's dick, which had been dribbling pre-cum throughout, launched another volley of pearly white string over his conqueror's face, and she placed some deep, slow thrusts to coax every last bit of it from his balls, the young figure taut like a bowstring as the monster throbbed in his depths, her helmet slamming into something too sensitive and wonderful to ignore.

Strings of Freddie's stinking cum hit Jane's chin, and she growled like a bulldog, no even bothering to wipe away the tendrils of his love hanging from her jowls as she growled, reaping the rewards of her bruised and battered lover.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-*

*SKREE-SKREE-SKREE-SKREE-SKREE-*

"UHGHN-GUHNN-GUHN-"

Freddie clung to her as he was punished, her hips clapping his cheeks in a steady stream of applause, Jane fucking his insides so hard that it felt like she was almost pulling his anal walls out with each retraction of her womanhood.

The tiny sliver of his mind still somehow functioning thanked God for the natural lubricant of Jane's cum, before even that was swept away in the ecstasy being ploughed into his ass.

*CLAPCLAPCLAP-*

*SKREESKREESKREESKREE-*

"OOOOGUUUHHHHAAIIIHHUHH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UGH-UGHGHH-UGHHH-!"

Freddie went cross-eyed, no longer seeing, nor tasting, nor thinking.... Just lost to the aggressive manhandling of his body... the smell and stink of a sweaty, testosterone-filled woman thrumming in his nostrils as she crushed his ass.

The huge, reinforced bedframe began to slam into the wall as Jane unleashed her full aggression on Freddie.

*WUMP-WUMP-WUMP*

The huge thuds rang out as the tall, athletic woman laid out haymaker thrusts which knocked Freddie's burgeoning, overworked brain for an endless sequence of home runs, her talon fingers finding the cute fats to dig into, her teeth finding his neck for love bites so hard they hurt, the figure barely visible in the deepening crater in the centre of the bed clinging on for dear life.

It went on for hours.

For some of the time they linked hands and pressed forehead to forehead, working together to savage his ass with her hardness.

Other times it was gentle, stealing small kisses, Jane barely any pulling of her cock from his body; just inch-out-inch-in micro-pumps which let him regain some semblance of consciousness before he would be sent screaming back into orbit by a series of wall-thumping, piledriving thrusts from the wrecking-ball of a woman that was Jane Matherson.

The air in the room became humid and cloying. The scent of sweat and other bodily fluids grew sharper.

The pair didn't even bother changing position, connected by one mind and purpose to break Freddie's body.

Sweat began to seep into bedsheets which were being clawed and dragged from the corners until they pooled in one central mess, Jane finding one of her legs on bare, stainless mattress, the other on a sheet which provided no purchase, so she pulled it from beneath him and threw it aside, leaving Freddie's back up against the rough material of the mattress as they bounced so violently that the springs began to squeal almost as much as Freddie.

"OOHGHHU-UHGOHMMOUH-"

*SKREE!-SKREE!-SKREE!-SKREE!*

He screamed, and he cried, and he came, over and over.

'I'm going to pass out...'

Somehow he remained conscious, unwilling to miss a single second of Jane's pure unadulterated animal lust.

"HHUGH-UHH-Uuhgh-ughhh-UHuhhghghg-ggghhuuhhh-"

His voice grew hoarse, but the sounds seemed to be triggered automatically by sensations somewhere deep in his ass, Jane playing him like a musical instrument (whilst beating his ass like a drum). She forced him into producing a fine collection of rainforest sounds... chirps and yips of exotic birds as she jerkily applied a few quick strokes, the squawking of parrots as she began to cruise deeper, and finally the mating cries of a woman as Jane took her full athleticism to bear on the eager weakling beneath her.

The bed springs creaked, no longer as bouncy or as strong as they had been hours earlier.

*Skree - Skree - Skree -*

*Clap-clap-clap*

"Hnn.. hnuhh.....HUHn...."

"Thhatsitbabby.....thatsssittt....."

The slap of hips continued endlessly like an echo from the deepest, darkest caves of the earth as two sweaty, devolved mammals in heat continued to have sex in a way that was barely human.

Jane's lungs and muscles were burning. She was sweating so hard it was stinging her eyes. Still she continued to push through it all, dominating Fred to such an extent that he could barely comprehend anything in the universe other than the cock sawing in and out of his body, and the woman pushing it into him over, and over.

Her thrusts became one-punch sheathings of her dick in his hole, no longer able to keep up the constant rhythm, her legs shaking between insertions.

*CLAP......... CCLAAP....*

"HHnn... mmhh...... HNNNN!....."

"Looveyoubaby... loveyou...."

Freddie was drooling down both sides of his face, staring up into cum-and-lipstick-stained whoreish vision of Jane Matherson, looking like she had just been used on the street. If he could have formed any sort of intelligent thought, he might have considered it ironic. As it was, he merely produced a hoarse "Nngh," in response.

"I love you," she chuntered, "IloveyouIloveyou.... HNG..."

*CLAP*

"Uhn!"

She could feel herself getting close, trying to hold back the tears of joy as a delirious smile spread across Freddie's vacant features, the madness of a boy in pure submissive heat.

It rushed up in an instant.

"I...... l-LOVE-"

Jane moaned into his ear, encompassing his world in every bit of her essences.

"-YyyouuuUUUUUHEHEEUUUURGGGGGHHHHH!"

Wet heat exploded against Freddie's insides, tears rolling down his cheeks as wave after wave of pleasure swept through his body. Fred felt himself being unmanned, felt her body shaking around his, her hands clasping his limbs with such force that it hurt.

His eyes rolled up to the top of his head, showing all white as he squealed to the ceiling, to all of the neighbours who might be listening, that he was owned forever, enslaved to Jane's cock.

"UUUUAIIIiiieuughHHHHHHHHH-!"

Jane felt the amazon river flow from her cock.

All of her essences forced themselves into spaces within him that she had created, his insides becoming a crevasse of Jane Matherson goo as Jane's soul left her body, gushing into Freddie and filling him from top-to-bottom with her furious love.

"HnnnHHHNn-"

"UUNNgngUUUHH-"

The pair juddered and spasmed like they were having fits, tears coming to their faces as the ecstasy overwhelmed them, two broken forms made whole, two human puzzle pieces connected in spirit, mind and body.

Freddie would not be able to recall the brief seconds of waves pressuring his ass, Jane's jerked shunts into his beleaguered, aching cheeks, or her tears falling on his face. Coming down to a merely heavenly feeling, he managed to regain some form of lucidity in time to see her red, ugly eyes crinkled above him, her mouth open, heaving in deep breathes as her weapon throbbed in his ass, squelching against his cum-filled insides.

The final spurt was met with deep eye contact, the kind where no conscious thought can be seen in each other's gaze, just pure love and lust intertwined.

With one last ecstatic shiver, they fell still.

The two figures remained motionless for a moment. Fred could only feel one thing moving, Jane's heartbeat as it throbbed in his belly, his senses briefly retreating from the room around him to enjoy that feeling of someone else being part of his own body, her giant cock like a second heart pumping her adrenaline into his veins.

Finally, he closed his eyes and simply lay there, his legs open, asshole clinging to the love-stick buried inside him.

Balls deep and filled with seed.

'Paradise.'

The two lovers' chests rose and fell, coming down from their rushing rhythms to settle into gentler breaths. Jane stayed poised over her boy, allowing the waves of pleasure to dissipate, becoming aware of the unpleasant humidity in the air around them. It felt sauna-like, the air con sorely overworked and humming in the background to try and replace the tropical atmosphere of post-sex smog.

She wiped her forehead, feeling her hand coming off incredibly sticky, and burped, feeling the smell of his cum come up with it. She crinkled her nose.... it must have been a decent amount that she had ingested.

Her muscles ached, eyelids growing heavy.

She'd fucked to near exhaustion.

Down below, her bitch was looking up with reverential, glazed eyes, as if seeing God for the first time.

"Jane...."

Jane sighed, and gently pulled her penis from between his cheeks.

An ocean exploded from his ass, Jane grousing as her cum blasted everywhere, spreading in a tidal wave over her legs, the mattress, and even reaching the edges to pour down onto the floor.

Fred mewled as he felt the world exit his ass.

"Hhheeeuuuh...."

"Holy shit," Jane whispered.

She glanced regretfully at the sheet discarded on the floor, then at the lake of effluence that Freddie was now lying in, right in the centre of the weeks-old mattress.

'That... is gonna leave a stain.....'

Jane slumped.

'But maybe I'll worry about that tomorrow...'

Her eyelids felt heavy, pulled down not just by her physical exertion, but by all the stress and tension in her body having been released. She knew she would sleep like a baby tonight.

"Don't leave," she muttered, leaning down, before closing her eyes and falling asleep on top of him.

Fred let himself linger above the pit of sleep as he simply enjoyed the feeling of a stinking woman in his arms, her hair matted with sweat uncomfortably close to his face, her weight compressing his torso, her breath warm against his ear.

It was the most beautiful feeling in the world.

He fell asleep with the woman of his dreams in his arms, his stomach and ass bloated with her semen.

###