Late for My Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
My_J
My_J
16 Followers

Katie gets back to her feet and separates from Stubble with a couple of gentle taps on his chest. She leans into my side and wraps her arm around my waist. I take her opposite shoulder and guide her back to the living room to collect her clothes. When she's covered by the button down for the first time since we got here, there's that moment of sadness. There always is, like the end of your favorite album when you hope for a few more minutes. She looks that good naked and you miss it as soon as it's no longer out there.

We step out of Tall's building, she's still leaning her weight into me - my favorite thing besides seeing her blush. "Wanna share an order of fries?" I offer as we pass an all-night diner.

"I'm starving."

We sit together, cozy in a booth. Even when sex is off the table I can never keep my hands off her. My fingertips trace her collarbone and the side of her neck. Katie seems far off. Then, "That was fun."

It's the right word.

She takes out her phone to vet Stubble's cinematographic effort.

My_J
My_J
16 Followers
12