Late for My Date Ch. 03

Story Info
A beautiful, slutty girlfriend is popular at a sports bar.
3.3k words
4.58
6.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
My_J
My_J
16 Followers

Katie shoots me a `holy shit' look, her eyes ablaze. Not necessarily a `what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you' holy shit, but more of a whoa. She's game. "Yeah, seriously. You guys know I'm unarmed." Getting into the spirit in true no holds barred Katie fashion, she unfastens her belt and hands it to Tall, reaches down to the hem of her button down, and pulls it up higher and higher until her arms are nearly straight up (why does this scene evoke the image a referee signaling a touchdown?).

She is, as always, resplendent in her nudity. I want to take my eyes off her, but it's hard, you might say. I'm so curious to see the faces of our new friends, who are just like me, agape. When you meet a woman you're attracted to, you ask yourself all these questions. Some of them make us (guys, that is) seem like normal functioning members of society, like, `I hope she'll like my dog,' or, `I wonder if she'll always be as sweet as she is having just met her,' that kind of thing. But we also wonder, let's just let it all hang out, what she looks like naked.

Maybe some guys are more of the roll-with-it type who are open to the entire spectrum of pussy trimming. And maybe some have very specific tastes, and it really matters to them. It's a whole spectrum, and I'm personally not at any extreme on this spectrum. That said, when Katie asked me what I liked, I did have something specific I could share. It made me feel both greedy and honored to be having the conversation.

I told her that while whatever felt comfortable to her would work for me, I did have a preferred style: an inch or so wide, and tall enough that it would show in photos. We gave it a name: the Jeff Rectangle. The appearance of the Jeff Rectangle in front of me and two lucky Katie virgins sends electricity through my entire body and blood to my entire dick. We are entering some crazed fun territory, even if it were to end right here, and Katie is absolutely godlike in her sweet sluttiness.

The full on flash only lasts two or three seconds. But in my mind I'm set for life.

She's hammered home her point, that she's unarmed. She's covered up again, I'm clearing cobwebs out of my head. "Dude's right," Stubble stammers with a thought dryer than you'd expect for someone who's been out drinking. "We could be armed."

"I'll check you gentlemen out. Big Bird first." She reaches out to Tall, who's stunned by all this and not sure what to do. Katie is gentle. She takes him by the hips and rotates him 180 degrees so that she's behind him. "Let's see what you're packing." She flashes me a smile, but she's still blushing, just a little.

She helps Tall out of his jacket, which she hands over to Stubble. With both hands she reaches under Tall's t-shirt and explores his entire torso with her hands. Time means nothing, but in hindsight, I'm estimating her hands were up and down his chest for 15-20 seconds. She kind of purrs at one point, her chest and face flush up against him. She pulls his shirt back down and makes her move. Katie takes Tall by the hips again and rotates him back facing her. She drops to her knees and adroitly unsnaps Tall's pants and lets them drop to his ankles. We all look up and down the block at the same time, which makes me chuckle.

Trying to pull his shorts down is a minor challenge. Katie will have to have to pull the elastic out so as not to get it caught on Tall's very erect cock. I've seen her do this, I'm thinking. As I'm smiling to myself about this, about all of it, really, I see that Tall's shorts have met the same fate as his pants: they're around his ankles.

I need to move around to Katie's side to get the best view of this. Stubble, meanwhile, is in some sort of trance. He might even be drooling, but we're not at the friend level where I can say something. Regardless, he's in a bit of a haze, but is snapped out of it when I get closer. He is somehow surprised to see me, and involuntarily twitches away from me. I don't know what the problem was, then I understand. "Don't worry. I don't frisk."

Things move quickly. The exchange with Stubble was very quick, of course; Katie's moving quickly too, and has one hand around Tall's thick shaft. She moves his erect cock this way and that in order to inspect possible areas where Tall could have a weapon stashed away. "Let'ssss see..." she moans. To peer down the backs of his legs she has to move her head a bit forward. Maybe, just maybe her lips glance across his head. With Tall still in one hand, she turns to me. "Nothing." Then to Stubble, "OK. You."

Katie is planning on the same treatment for Stubble, but his pants are down and his dick out before she even lays a hand on him. "He's not armed," she reports back to no one in particular, "but he's got a quick trigger."

She might be ready to blow him right then and there, her request to me notwithstanding. We'll never know. A couple is approaching. Stubble hastily puts himself together. We're on our way to Tall's place.

-----------

Tall's place is on the third floor of a nice converted brownstone less than five minutes from the bar. While I can't wait to get to the focal point of an adventure with Katie, and while she probably can't either, we're both awfully deliberate for two people in such a hurry. Tall and Stubble are leading the way upstairs, apparently cataloguing the booze available in his kitchen.

The spirits inventory gives me a stolen moment or two to enjoy having Katie to myself. Our buddies are half a flight ahead of us; when they round a corner, I pin her against a wall. Our mouths meet halfway across what is already a small space between us. She's crazed, I feed off it.

Racing through my horny brain are the menu of things I love to do both to and for Katie. Many of them are available to me at this golden and free moment in time. I can fuck her. I can go down on her. She can go down on me. If we made one of those graphs, each choice has in itself choices. If I'm going to fuck her, we can both be standing; I can turn her around and take her from behind; I can pick her up and she'll wrap her sexy legs around me. You know when you're at your favorite restaurant and three or four items all sound delicious?

It's a moot point. Our destination is the apartment, not a quick romp on the stairs (which also has its merits). Still, I want to smell the roses (roses = Katie's pussy). My hands are behind her, each gripping tightly a buttcheek. I'm fully clothed still, but I want our bodies to communicate. I press in, in, and against her. Her hips and pelvis are tightly squeezed between my pelvis and a wall. She feels the familiar pressure of my thick, hard erection against her mound.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispers.

"Here? Now?"

Katie rubs her hand up and down my chest then takes my hand. "Come."

Up on the third floor, Tall, such a gentleman, is holding the door open. It would be funny if he lets her in but not me. Katie passes through, followed by me. Tall grins at me as I pass into his apartment with one word, not quite sarcastic, more ironic, "Sir..."

It's a small apartment, but nice, especially for a single dude. Tall directs us to a living room area, which the kitchen is open to. Sitting on a couch with our backs to the window, we observe Stubble bustling around the kitchen mixing some sort of concoction. I'm pretty confident both Katie and I are done drinking, so when he calls across the living room, "Want some?" I just can't help myself. "Some what?"

Stubble has a pitcher of some colorfully funky martini. We both pass. When they join us in the living room, I've had enough. I'm ready to impose myself on Katie and see where it goes. I'm not waiting another second.

I stand and pull Katie up by her hands. Our hands remain clasped as we kiss gently and enjoy some uninterrupted eye contact. She's beaming, glowing, blushing a little, and beautiful. "You're beautiful," my words, which she's heard a thousand times before, are whispered out. Usually she says, "Thanks." Tonight she responds by blushing more deeply and brightly. And by unbuttoning my shirt.

For a moment, our randy new friends aren't there. Katie's belt and shirt have been discarded and my hands explore. Her ass, her sides, her breasts, her hair and face. She is similarly focused and has gotten my shirt off. My jeans and shorts are around my ankles.

I kick off my shoes so that Katie can completely remove my jeans. Conveniently, to complete this task, she is on her knees tugging pant legs over my feet. When she's done with my pants, she stays kneeling, looks up, and takes a large share of my rigid shaft deep into her mouth.

-----------

I'm like anyone else: I like a good blowjob. And I'm like most (but maybe not all) people: I enjoy a few hours of deep and fierce titillation. I've just witnessed some wild, fun, slutty, crazed, and free behavior from a beautiful girl who is all of these adjectives.

I also score high on any voyeur/exhibitionist test they can come up with. I bring it up because I'm beyond aroused watching my hard cock disappear and re-emerge in and out of Katie's mouth. I've got no expertise in this area, but it seems to me some guys will close their eyes when getting blown. But I'm too big a fan of the visual component. I'm watching.

When you combine the span of intrigue and titillation at the bar, the visual of Katie giving head, the knowledge that these two guys who are into her are watching this all unfold, and the obvious pleasure of Katie's supreme oral skills, she can make very short work of me. I'd rather this not be the case.

I sort of wonder why it matters, with two dudes I've never seen before and won't see again watching us, if I shoot my load quickly. I have no answer, but I know I want to make it last. I don't want to come just yet. I pull out.

Katie is used to this. I'll often pull out so as not to climax early, and especially so that I can offer up as much pleasure as I can before having my way with her. I take a cushion from the couch and place it on the floor. I guide Katie down to the cushion; she's on her back. She's also dripping wet. I wonder if it's regular sex wet or if she's turned on by all the titillation that has had me going this evening. I wonder lots of things: is she focusing on my fingers inside her, or is she wondering how much Tall and Stubble are seeing and taking in. Does she tune them out and just focus on all the attention her pussy is receiving?

My lips and tongue are also now deeply engaged. My mouth knows Katie well. The tip of my tongue flicks and bathes her delicious g-spot. With my left hand, fingers are opening up the upper area of her pussy for better access. Two fingers from my left hand are deep inside her, never pulling all the way out. A couple minutes of this has Katie's entire body clenching, then contracting a little. When she comes, she moans in a voice much deeper than her regular speaking voice. Three or four deep moans. My favorite sound!

I look up for a second to get some oxygen maybe, but also to survey. Tall has taken off his pants and is kneeling by Katie's head. (The nerve of some people, I joke to myself.)

While I'd like to keep servicing her, I've never seen Katie suck cock. I kneel, still between her legs, so that I can view this. My fingers remain in and almost out, back and forth, of her pussy.

Katie's breathing is a little quicker. She contorts her torso over to her side, shifts her weight onto her right elbow, and with her left hand takes hold of Tall's erect cock. Unlike my erection, which points up at my chin, Tall's points forward. She eyes and examines for what feels like a long time. Tall makes the obvious move and puts both palms on the back of her head. Grinning Katie leans in and soon has a great deal of Tall in her mouth.

It's not perfect and she's more comfortable on all fours. I continue to fingerfuck my Katie, now from behind, and she's going to come in a minute, I can tell, while blowing Tall. Stubble has seen enough. Even though his pants are still on, he's positioned himself underneath Katie and is, clearly, happy to have her tit in his mouth.

There's no stopping her now. She reaches to her right without turning her head from Tall and places her right hand on Stubble's middle and slides her hand down. If she's surprised that Stubble still has pants on, she doesn't acknowledge, but then, she's busy blowing Tall. She can't be bothered with guys who still have their pants on.

Each time she bobs down lower and deeper on Tall, she lets out this little humming sound. Mmm... mmm... mmm... Tall's breathing is more rapid and a little louder. He won't last.

I don't know if simply giving head can make a woman come, but the combination of a stiff dick in her mouth and my knowledgeable fingers inside her do the trick. The humming sound becomes more and more urgent. Her pussy contracts tightly around my two fingers and the humming turns into moaning. She takes Tall out of her mouth for a minute and moans prodigiously, her entire body constricting and contracting three of four times.

Stubble rushes to get his pants all the way off, hoping Katie's hand won't leave him. But when I remove my fingers and vacate the area between Katie's legs, Stubble is, again, ready to pounce. I stand up to walk around and find the best angle to view it all, and now Stubble is rubbing Katie's ass and driving his tongue into her.

Tall has had all he can stand, and without warning (I'll never be quite sure what the rules of etiquette are in this area) shoots a load into the back of Katie's mouth. She's learned her lessons well; she keeps as much of his dick in her mouth as she can for the duration, and then beyond, causing Tall to flinch and twitch. He moans, groans, and then responds with this class of gentle gratitude, moving from holding her head aggressively and tightly to now caressing the back of her head and running his hands through her scalp.

I'm surprised at this shift from aggression to affection, but then, I honestly had no idea what to expect.

---------

Katie makes a point of keeping Tall's shrinking, softening dick in her mouth. She knows this is something I enjoy and her new conquest doesn't seem to mind either. Tall can relax and exhale. (He may have just enjoyed the best head of his life, I'm thinking.) But Katie is going to be busy still.

I'm perhaps more curious than aroused for a moment, wondering what Stubble will do with this opportunity. He's staring into the gorgeous, wet pussy of a beautiful, horny, wild babe.

Stubble seemed at first to be the more peripatetic of the duo. He talked a lot and talked fast; at the bar he talked to everyone and never sat still. He also started, once or twice, to remove Katie's top. (I knew there was a reason I liked the guy!)

Now that his friend has shot his load into Katie's mouth, now that I'm taking a voyeur breather, Katie is his to do what he wants with. Katie, still on all fours and with Tall's lifeless but happy cock retreating from her, mentally turns her attention to the young dude behind her. She spreads her knees a bit wider and turns her hips upward. A generous offer of wet, hot, and willing pussy.

I think I have no idea what to expect, but I keep being surprised. Stubble is in no rush. Fascinating. Instead of simply unloading on Katie, which I think I'd have a really tough time not doing, Stubble is quietly grooving.

There's Katie, beautiful and naked, post-orgasmic but still steaming, on all fours with her great tits hanging down. I'm taking it all in but not sure how much more I can watch passively. For now, though, I'll watch and be jolted by Stubble's moves.

With Katie's ass and pussy up in Stubble's face, he steadies her with one hand on her ass. With two fingers from the other hand, he glides in and out. But so slowly, as if conducting the slow movement of a symphony following the lively allegro Tall and I have just performed.

Katie purrs with each deep, unhurried penetration from Stubble's fingers. Slow and methodical, Stubble works her. When his thumb skates across her asshole, she lets out a long sigh.

Stubble's friend, Tall, begins to snap out of his little post blowjob haze. While I appreciate Stubble's requiem-like fingerfucking of my girlfriend, I guess Tall has grown bored. "Come on, man," softly, "Fuck her." Stubble is a little more patient, but maybe understands that a queue is forming. Still, fingers penetrate deeply and deliberately. He leans in and puts his lips on her coccyx.

It's hot, but Tall isn't having it. He kneels across from his friend. (At this point Katie is like a coffee table, her flat back like the surface where you might place a coaster under your drink. It also means that Katie is again face-to-face with Tall's cock.). "I've known you a long time, man, and this is the best pussy you're ever going to get. Fuck her now, because I'm going to in a minute."

I hope it's not Tall's half-baked pep talk. I'd like to think it's Stubble doing his own thing. He takes his two fingers out of Katie's pussy and with fingers and thumbs from both hands opens her slightly. I see everything. Stubble takes two knee-steps in and slowly slides into her. Katie turns to me and my gaze shifts from her ass to her eyes.

She doesn't resist Stubble's advance at all; her eyes do widen at me when he's fully inside her. It's all happening, seems to me, in slow motion. She shifts the weight of her upper body over to her right arm and extends her left to me.

I want to kiss her. I'm grossed out at the idea that Tall has just come in her mouth. (Just not my thing.) It's also crossed my mind that between the excitement and the alcohol, Katie could probably go for a glass of water. I let go of her hand and whisper that I'll be right back. Before I can worry if my walking away is cool with her, she smiles and whispers, "OK."

When I return with the water, she accepts and asks Stubble to give her a minute. Stubble pulls out; Katie shows tender gratitude with a kiss on the lips, then naughtier gratitude with a sly and friendly (gentle, don't worry) squeeze of his balls.

"Much better," she smiles after downing the whole thing. "Where were we?"

"I was about to kiss you," I reply.

"And he was about to fuck you hard," Tall announces, indicating his normal height friend.

My_J
My_J
16 Followers