Late life Lesbian 01

Story Info
After years of marriage Mary finds out she is a lesbian.
2k words
4.13
10.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long hard day's work as a Police officer in a busy inner city Police precinct Mary walked into her bedroom took off her uniform then turned to go her bathroom to have a shower. Seeing herself in her full-length dressing mirror she looked at her greying dark brown hair, aging face that had started to develop crows' feet wrinkles round her eyes. She reluctantly let her graze lower down to her chest to look at her small perfect pert breasts that had now started to sag a bit. Sighing she looked as her once slim waist that was now filling out as she got closer to being fifty years old.

Whilst she was ageing well, she felt anxious that she was losing her youthful fresh beauty that she had into her late twenties. Shrugging she reassured herself that despite her age she still had that jaw dropping sex appeal that turned so many heads when she was so much younger. Mary then took a shower then put on her night clothes and climbed into bed and turned of the lights as she got ready to sleep. Mary started to fall asleep when she heard the bedroom door slowly open making a soft creaking sound as her husband Russell entered the bedroom. Lying quietly, she pretended to be asleep hope her husband didn't want to make love with her.

Lying on her right side looking away from her husband Mary tried not to see him naked listening with a heart sinking feeling as he undressed and then walked towards their bed. Mary sighed quietly as she realised that he wasn't go for a shower. Mary felt annoyed as her husband pulled back the sheets and blankets on their bed and started to climb onto their bed. His rotund bloated sweaty body caused the mattress to sack as he climbed onto the bed next to her.

Then the sickening heady sweaty stench of his filthy cock and balls made her feel nauseated as he pulled her into his arms to cuddle with her. Then she felt her husband press his huge slimly dirty cock against her as he started to caress her breasts with his grubby greasy hands.

Russell her husband pushed her onto her back then pulled up her nightshirt then climbed between her legs and started jabbing his hard cock against her pussy not waiting until she was ready and wet for him. Grunting like a pig he thrust his cock hard into her dry pussy hurting her. Lying on her back underneath her husband Mary prayed that he would cum in her and get off her so she could go to sleep.

When they first married Mary loved sex with Russell, but it had now become a painful distasteful ordeal. She no longer felt attracted to him and got no pleasure from his animal like fucking. She lay praying for it to be over she suddenly found herself imagining that it wasn't her husband Russell who was fucking her and that a beautiful young woman she had recently arrested for assaulting her husband was fucking her.

Mary found herself imaging that this beautiful young woman had dragged Russell off her and had taken his place to fuck her with a huge strap on cock. She imaged the young woman small pert firm breasts rubbing against her own breasts as she rammed her huge strap on cock into her willing pussy. She imagined that she felt their nipples rubbing together as the hot young woman fucked her in ways that her husband couldn't even imagine.

Imagining being fucked by a better lover than her husband made Mary start to thrust back against her husband's cock as her pussy flooded her juices down her thighs and onto her husband's cock.

That's when she suddenly started to call out her name "Oh Diane baby fuck me harder, faster and deeper!" Mary cried out Diane's name panting and gasping for her to fuck her.

Mary suddenly realised what she had cried out as her husband started fucking her deeper, harder, and faster making her feel reassured when he panted "Don't stop Mary babe call out her name and beg her to fuck you!"

Feeling a mixture of confused excitement Mary panted and cried out "Diane fuck me! Please Diane, I want you! Fuck me!"

Mary felt her husband's cock start to twitch and throb inside her as she cried out Diane's name begging her to fuck her. Mary had never wanted to be with another woman, but she suddenly found herself and herself crying out the name of a beautiful woman as she her husband fucked her. She enjoyed making her husband cum as she told him how much better Diane was as a lover than he was. Imagining being fuck by Daine made Mary orgasm as her crying out for Diane made her husband cum in her.

Mary found out that the only way she could get excited or orgasm was if she imagined Diane coming into her bedroom when her husband was fucking her and dragged him off her to take his place to fuck her.

Mary didn't have to wait long before she got to see Diane again. Responding to a phone call from one of Diane's neighbours that there was a disturbance in progress in Dianes home Mary rushed round to investigate. Finding the front door open Mary entered Diane's home to find Diane was punching her husband in his face. She stood for what felt ages watching her punch him as he stood there just taking it.

Mary felt her pussy tingle, pulsate, and flood her pussy juices as she watched Diane beating her husband. Entering the room Diane was beating her Mary moved towards Diane and her husband not wishing to interrupt them. Moving closer she felt an overwhelming love for Diane and irresistible attraction that she had never felt for Russell or any other male even when she thought she was in love with him. Mary sighed was disappointment when Diane saw her and stopped hitting her husband.

Mary felt a rush of excitement when John begged Diane "Don't stop baby hit me!"

Mary's pussy juices flooded her panties and thighs as Diane started punching her husband again. Then she heard her sergeant enter the room making her jump into action. Grabbing hold of Diane Mary pulled her back and dragged her away from John.

Whispering "Sorry." Mary pushed Diane against the living room wall and said, "assume the position." As she pushed Diane into a spreadeagled position leaning against the wall.

Mary then started to pat down Diane but checking her arms for a concealed weapon. Mary ran her shaking excited hands over Diane's back waist and then contacting Dianes breasts with her hands she started to caress them. Then Mary found herself frantically searching for a way to put her hands inside Dianes t-shirt and bra so that she could caress her breasts properly.

It didn't Mary long before she had her hands against Dianes skin on her stomach then pushing her hands up to Dianes breasts she pushed her fingers into Dianes bra and started playing with her breasts teasing her nipples. Diane groaned and moaned in pleasure as Mary started to molest her breasts.

Then Mary suddenly pushed her right hand down into Dianes pants and panties as she desperately felt for Dianes pussy. Mary had never felt so excited and in love as she fingered Dianes pussy as her sergeant watched with an eager excited smile on his face.

Bringing Diane to orgasm as both her sergeant an Dianes husband watched was the most satisfying sexual act Mary had ever engaged in.

Dianes husband refused to make a complaint lying that she was only acting in self defence as he had assaulted her first. Whilst Diane lied and collaborated with her husband's account of what had happened she also refused to make a complaint against her husband.

As Mary's shift was about to end, she said to Diane "If you don't feel safe here with him you can come home with me and stay for a while with me."

At first Diane declined Marys' offer but eagerly agreed when Mary said, "Don't forget I did see you beat the crap out your husband and I know he didn't assault you first so it's a few nights with me or in the county jail!"

Helping Diane pack a bag with clothes and toiletries Mary got Diane ready to come home with her and leave her husband. Mary had no idea what she was putting into motion or that she was now becoming a dominate predatory lesbian.

Helping Diane carry her bag to her police cruiser Mary instinctively reached out and held Dianes' right hand as she would have held her husband's hand. Mary opened the car door for Diane and then put her bags into the car's trunk then drove her to the police station so she could end her shift to take Diane home with her.

Taking Diane and her bags to her own car Mary ordered Diane to wait in the front passenger seat and then put Dianes bags into the trunk of her car. Mary then submitted her reports then rushed back to Diane then drove her back to her home. Leading Diane into the master bedroom Mary told Diane to undress and get a shower then get into bed naked.

Mary watched Diane undress and go into the bathroom for a shower then watched with growing sexual excitement as she climbed naked into bed. Mary slowly stripped off as Diane watched then went for a shower and climbed into bed next to Diane pushing Diane onto her back.

"But I am not a lesbian!" gasped Diane quietly and with a soft panting excited voice. "I've only been with a man, and I am not into girls!" Diane continued say as Mary started to caress her breasts.

"I am not a lesbian and I have never been interested in women until I first saw you. I have only been into men but I now promise you that in the morning after we make love tonight we will both be lesbians."

Diane just passively opened her legs for Mary and willingly submitted to being kissed passionately on her mouth by Mary. Diane felt more sexually excited as another woman mounted her for the first time. She felt breathless and giddy with excitement as she felt Maries breasts pressing hard against hers as Mary wrapped her thighs round hers feeling Maries wet beautiful pussy grinding against her right thigh.

The she felt exhilarated as Mary moved her pussy so that she could grind their pussies together grinding wet pussy lips and clits together giving the most profound beautiful sexual pleasure that they had ever experienced.

Mary spent the night fucking Diane not knowing that her husband was jerking off watching them.

When Mary finally saw Russell jerking off as she fucked Diane, she laughed at him and gasped "She is much better in bed than you are. I've got something important to tell you. I AM A LESBIAN now. So, if you want to stay with me you've got to accept it."

Listening to his wife coming out as a lesbian to him made Russell rub his cock faster and gasp with excitement panting "No problem, Mary darling I want you to be a lesbian. Please be with her but stay with me. I want you to be lesbian please only fuck her not me."

"No problem. Jerk off as I fuck the only person I am in love with now." Gasped Mary and she fucked Diane again.

Rusell continued to jerk off but moved closer to the bed.

"Come any closer or try to touch her or me and I will fucking kill you!" gasped Mary aggressively making Diane orgasm. May carried on fucking Diane as her husband panted how beautiful it was to see his wife become a lesbian.

(To be continued)