Leslie Sees The Light

Story Info
An arrogant husband finds out that lesbians fuck better.
3.1k words
3.63
10.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie climbed out of bed then turned to look at his beautiful young wife Jane admiring her long straight blonde hair, pale freckled skin, small pert breasts, slim waist, flat perfect stomach, smooth perfect pussy, firm athletic thighs, legs, and pert firm butt. Leslie felt his cock stiffen and harden growing erect just looking at her as she slept. Walking into their bathroom Leslie looked at himself in the mirror feeling a sense of satisfaction as he looked at his thinning greying hair, slightly wrinkled round face, slightly overweight body, arms, and legs.

Shaving and showering quickly he rushed to dress and went downstair to make breakfast and set off to work as quietly as he could so he wouldn't wake his wife up. Leslie silently closed the front door then jumped into his car and drove to work. Leslie found his job as a salesman stressful and not very rewarding, so he spent too much time alone in bars trying to pick up women to have an affair with. He was a foolish selfish arrogant man who thought he was still virile and attractive despite his overweight ageing appearance.

Sneaking out of work early he drove to his favourite bar and approached the bar and ordered a beer then sat on a stool at the bar then started to look round the bar to find a woman to talk to. As he scanned the bar to see what talent was in the bar, he saw a tall slim beautiful woman walk into the bar and walk toward him at the bar. He admired her short brown hair, light brown skin, small pert breasts, perfect athletic figure, powerful firm thighs, legs, and arms. He watched her as she walked gracefully but decisively towards him.

As she stood next to him waiting to be served Leslie called his bar keeper friend and ordered a beer for her saying "sorry I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop myself from buying you a beer because your so beautiful." as the woman turned to stare at him with disdain.

"If you want to throw your money away at strangers then its your loss!" replied the beautiful powerful woman mockingly as she laughed at Leslie.

Leslie felt his cock stiffen as he heard the beautiful woman mock his generosity finding his humiliation surprisingly exciting.

"No problem I enjoyed buying you a beer and I will buy you as many as you like if it means I get to know you better." Said Leslie meekly.

"What's your name?" Leslie asked her.

"My name is Freyer" Laughed Frayer.

"That's a powerful name for a beautiful powerful woman." Said Leslie.

Just a Leslie finished complementing Freyer his wife called him on his mobile phone. Taking it out of his pocket he answered it. As he lifted his phone to his right ear Freyer saw his wife's picture on the phones screen.

Not giving him chance to speak to his wife Freyer grabbed the phone and said "Hello, who is this?"

"I am Leslie's wife and who might you be?" snapped Jane.

"Its ok I am just Leslie's friend Freyer. Why don't your come and join as Bud's bar for a few drinks?" said Freyer softy and seductively. Freyer spoke softly to Jane lying that her husband had wanted to introduce her to his wife and get them to close friends.

Frayer laughed and giggled then firmly said "OK, Jane I won't take no for an answer just get your sexy sweet ass here, NOW!" then pressed the end call button on the phone and handed it back to Leslie.

"What's a sweet babe like Jane doing with an ageing fat fuck like you Leslie or should I say L E S L EY Lesley girly boy! You're a fat balding ugly fuck with bigger tits than your wife!" sneered Freyer mocking Leslie.

Leslie felt a rush of excitement making his cock stiffen giving his pants a bulge and his face blush and flush red as Freyer mocked, insulted and humiliated him.

Freyer looked at Leslie's blushing flushed face and then down at the bulge in his pants and laughed "You sad sorry ugly stupid useless FUCK! You're getting turned on and excited by my putting my putting you in your place you fat old bastard!"

Watching Leslie's bulge in his pants twitch as he got even more excited by Frayer's insults and mocking of him.

"Do you know why I asked your wife Jane to come here to ME?" asked Freyer.

"No." panted Leslie.

"I ordered her to come to me because I am a lesbian and I want her. I want to her fuck her in a way that a useless fat loser like you could only dream of fucking a woman. Do you like that BOY?" laughed Freyer.

Leslie felt so excited he could barely breath never mind speak leaving only able to pant and gasp in an excited hoarse whispering voice "Yes, I like it. Please seduce and fuck my wife for me. Show her that you're the better lover than me."

"Be careful what you ask for as you might live to regret it! Yes, you might live to regret it if I let you live!" gasped Freyer. "Are you sure you do want me to seduce and fuck your wife?" she continued.

"Yes, please do it seduce and Fuck Jane for me. PLEASE!" begged Leslie.

"Ok, you asked for it!" Frayer warned then pointing down to her right foot she whispered, "Kiss it to seal the contract between you and me that I get to seduce your wife and then to fuck her brains out!"

Slipping off her right shoe Freyer watched Leslie's cock stiffen as he bent down and lovingly started to kiss and lick her smelly sweaty right foot licking it clean. Freyer had never felt excited by anything a man could do to her with his mouth and tongue, but she did enjoy savouring him worshipping her right foot as his friends in the bar watched. Frayer's enjoyment of Leslie's public humiliation send shivers of pleasure through her body. Looking round the bar enjoying the look of shock and surprise on the faces of Leslie's friends Freyer recognised Jane from the picture of Leslie's mobile phone as she walked into the bar.

Jane walked over to the bar then saw her husband kneeling at the feet of a strange but beautiful woman licking and kissing her right foot.

Marching up to them Jane stood glaring at Freyer then snapped "What the fuck is going in here!"

"Don't worry Jane your pathetic husband has lost a bet, and kissing my feet was his forfeit." Laughed Freyer kicking Leslie away from her foot she ordered him to buy them more beers.

Jane laughed in surprise as she looked from Freyer to her husband and then back to Freyer. Accepting the bottle of beer Leslie bought for her.

"I feel a bit jealous as he never kisses my feet." Laughed Jane "You're one powerful woman if you can get him to kiss your feet in this bar." Continued Jane.

"If you play your cards right babe, I will get him to kiss your feet." Freyer promised Jane.

"Sounds good to me." Laughed Jane.

Leslie felt so excited as he watched Freyer admiring his wife Jane feeling lightheaded and giddy with excitement as he watched Freyer start to flirt with Jane. Freyer made sure that Jane saw her start to dominate her husband making sure to frequently order Leslie to buy more beers making sure that she mocked him.

"How can you stand letting that fat pathetic excuse for a male touch you let alone sleep in the same bed?" Freyer asked Jane.

"I don't know why I put up with as he's crap in bed, and he stinks like shit." Jane laughed.

"Then don't let him fuck you anymore." Giggled Freyer brightly.

"I wish I could forbid him from touching or fucking me, but I need sex." Said Jane.

"Don't worry you don't need a man to have beautiful sex and love making." Said Freyer in response.

"How do you mean?" asked Jane with a look of confusion on her face.

"Let me fuck you and you will see that I can fuck you much better than that useless pig of a boy." Freyer told Jane.

"But I am straight, I am not a lesbian." Laughed Jane.

"I bet you that you will turn lesbian if I fuck you and if you do let me fuck you that revolting boy of a husband will jerk himself silly watching us fuck. I bet he will let you do anything even kick him in her balls and beat him up if you let me fuck you. He is so pathetic he wants you to become a lesbian for him. Go on I dare you just ask him if he wants me to seduce and fuck you. Ask if he wants me to make you lesbian." Freyer ordered Jane.

Turning to Leslie Jane panted "Is it true you want Freyer to seduce me and to turn me into a lesbian for you. Is it true that you want me to hurt you if she turns me lesbian?" with an eager excited look.

Leslie just meekly looked at his wife and replied, "Yes Jane, I want Freyer to seduce you and for her to turn you lesbian for me and for you to beat me up and kick me in my balls if you want to."

Jane just stood thinking about what she had just heard then shook her head and said, "I don't think so."

"Ok, lets start the challenge slowly lets with a simple kissing challenge to see if I can kiss you better and sweeter than your useless disgusting husband." Said Freyer with an eager excited smile.

"Are you scared that a woman will be better at kissing you than I can because she might just be able to kiss you better than me." Said Leslie. "If you accept the bet and challenge, I will take you on a second honeymoon if I win the bet or pay for a romantic holiday for you and Freyer if she wins the bet." Said Leslie.

Jane thought about it for a second then said "Ok, I accept the challenge but only because I don't believe that Freyer can kiss me better than you."

"Great, ok let the disgusting fuck kiss you first." Said Freyer with an eager look of anticipation on her face.

Turning to her husband Leslie Jane wrapped her arms round him and pulled him close and let him kiss her on her lips. The rough stubble on his chin scratched and irritated the soft skin on her face and his dry coarse lips felt dreadful against hers. As he kissed Jane felt uncomfortable and nauseated as she felt the vile dreadful bulge in his pants pressing against her stomach. She realised that she didn't like his cock or balls and hated how they smelled and felt. Jane felt sickened by being kissed by her husband she wanted to punch him in his face.

Thinking about punching him made her pussy tingle and get moist she suddenly felt excited about hurting him and beating the crap out of him as Freyer watched and encouraged her to beat him up. Freyer was relieved when the kiss with her husband ended and as he stepped back from her, she clenched her right hand into a fist and then in a graceful flowing motion thrust her fist forward as hard as she could punched Leslie in his face. The hard thudding noise her fist made sent an explosion of sexual pleasure through her body making her pussy pulsate and spread open flooding her juices as she savoured the joy of feeling her hard knuckles hitting the skin on his face. The look of shock and pain on his face excited her more than any love making with him had ever made her feel.

Jane felt sexually exhilarated by punching her husband as hard as she could in her face and knew then that she wasn't a gentle submissive wife but a strong powerful sadistic woman. She knew what she had been missing in her marriage to Leslie she knew that she didn't want him to fuck her and that she wanted to dominate him and hurt him.

Freyer let out a load gasp of excitement as Jane punched her husband "do it again Jane punch him in his fucking ugly face!" panted Freyer excitedly barely able to control her breathing because she felt so sexually excited.

Jane didn't need to be encouraged twice and swung her fist as hard as she could punching her husband hard in his face again sending another rush of sexual pleasure through her body and into her wet pussy.

"Its my turn to show you that I can kiss you better than your useless pig husband." Panted Freyer.

Jane hesitated for a moment feeling her husband take her right hand and guide into Frayer's open arms wrapping her right arm round Frayer's waist then wrapped her left arm round Freyer making her cuddle with Freyer. Jane felt excited by her husband pushing her body against Freyer feeling the most beautiful flood of pleasure start in her breasts as Freyer's breasts were pushed against her own. The sweet soft sensation of soft breasts against her own filled her body with a pleasure had never felt before. Then she felt Freyer's beautiful thigh pushing between hers and Freyer's cockles pubic mound grinding against her own sending ripples of pleasure so power that it made her breathless.

Then Freyer's soft full lips contacted hers as Freyer started to kiss her deeply and passionately making Jane submit to Freyer completely. Jane felt her body melt into Freyer's body as she felt their souls merging binding them together as lovers. Jane felt her mind open as she opened to the truth that she as a lesbian as she opened her mouth to let Freyer push her tongue into it. Jane wanted the kiss with Freyer to last for ever.

Leslie just stood watching his wife submit to a powerful lesbian kissing more passionately her than she had ever kissed him. His cock throbbed and twitched excitedly as he watched Freyer start to caress his wife's breasts and butt then a sudden urge filled his body making him take hold of Freyer's right hand and guide it into Jane's pants pushing Freyer's fingers into Jane's panties making them caress and finger his wife's wet willing pussy.

Leslie felt breathless, lightheaded and giddy with excitement as he got Freyer to caress his wife's pussy gasping and whispering into Freyer's right ear "Take this gift of my wife's pussy and love from me given to you as a sign of my love for you and my wie!"

Freyer accepted the offer from Leslie as Jane opened her legs wider to give her access to her pussy. Breaking their kiss Jane looked at her husband gasped and panted "you lost the fucking bet you stupid FUCK!" then turned back to let Freyer continue to kiss her.

Leslie knew that he now had to book that romantic holiday for his wife and Freyer.

After what seemed like ages Freyer broke off the kiss with Leslie's wife turning towards Leslie keeping her arms wrapped round his wife as a sign of possession and ownership.

"It's time you took us home so I can finish the original bet and fuck the brains out of your wife. No, I mean fuck the brains out of my woman as you watch learn and regret what you asked for." Said Freyer as she laughed at Leslie.

"No problem, Goddess." Panted Leslie with an excited smile.

Lesley led the way to their car and then opened the back doors to let Freyer and his wife Jane get into the back of the car so that they could make out as Leslie drove them home.

As they arrived home Jane eagerly followed Leslie with Freyer to their bedroom and let Leslie undress her and then watched as her husband undressed Freyer. Leslie then pulled back the bedsheets and lay his wife on her back on the bed and then helped Freyer onto the bed next to his wife Jane. As Freyer started caressing her breasts Jane watched Leslie leave the room then come back with a huge strap on cock. Leslie watched her husband excitedly as he helped Freyer put on the strap on cock and the guide Freyer on top of her letting her husband push her legs open as he guided the head of the strap on cock between her pussy lips. Then she felt overjoyed with sexual excitement as she saw her husband place his hands on Freyer's butt savouring him pushing hard on Freyer making her hips thrust forward making the strap on cock enter her pussy with a beautiful hard deep thrust.

Freyer started to fuck Leslie's wife Jane with deep fast expert thrusts of the strap on cock as she rubbed her breasts onto to Jane's breasts passionately fucking Jane better than Leslie or any man could fuck her. Leslie felt pangs of regret as wanked his cockle in time to Freyer's fucking of his wife.

With each stroke of the strap on as Freyer fucked his wife he heard a voice in his head chanting "My wife is a lesbian and it's my fault!"

Leslie's jerked off his little pathetic cock as he watched Freyer please his wife much better than he could. Then Jane motioned him to come closer to her as Freyer fucked her, so he moved forward towards his wife as Freyer's fucking her drew closer to giving Jane her another mind-blowing orgasm. As Janes gasping, panting, and moaning grew louder and louder she reached over to Leslie with her right hand grasping both of his testicles she squeezed gently at first bringing him closer to orgasm he jerked off as she watched her being fucked squeezing harder and harder as she drew closer to cumming. Then as Freyer orgasmed hard thrusting her strap on cock hard and deep into Jane's wet pussy making Jane cum Jane squeezed Leslie's testicles as hard as she could savouring his screams of pain as she bust his balls as he squirted his useless boy cum onto his hand.

Leslie stood there with his slimy wet limp cock in his right hand as he watched a lesbian fucking his wife realising he had just made the biggest mistake of his life he had given his beautiful wife to a lesbian. A sinking feeling filled his chest as his cock started to stiffen he knew that he wanted to watch Freyer fucking his wife forever.