Late life Lesbian 01 - Version 2

Story Info
Mary finds out she's a lesbian after years of marriage.
2.5k words
4.16
6.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long hard day's work as a Police officer in a busy inner city Police precinct Mary walked into her bedroom took off her uniform then turned to go her bathroom to have a shower. Seeing herself in her full-length dressing mirror she looked at her greying dark brown hair, aging face that had started to develop crows' feet wrinkles round her eyes. She reluctantly let her graze lower down to her chest to look at her small perfect pert breasts that had now started to sag a bit. Sighing she looked as her once slim waist that was now filling out as she got closer to being fifty years old.

Whilst she was ageing well, she felt anxious that she was losing her youthful fresh beauty that she had into her late twenties. Shrugging she reassured herself that despite her age she still had that jaw dropping sex appeal that turned so many heads when she was so much younger. Mary then took a shower then put on her night clothes and climbed into bed and turned of the lights as she got ready to sleep. Mary started to fall asleep when she heard the bedroom door slowly open making a soft creaking sound as her husband Russell entered the bedroom. Lying quietly, she pretended to be asleep hope her husband didn't want to make love with her.

Lying on her right side looking away from her husband Mary tried not to see him naked listening with a heart sinking feeling as he undressed and then walked towards their bed. Mary sighed quietly as she realised that he wasn't go for a shower. Mary felt annoyed as her husband pulled back the sheets and blankets on their bed and started to climb onto their bed. His rotund bloated sweaty body caused the mattress to sack as he climbed onto the bed next to her.

Then the sickening heady sweaty stench of his filthy cock and balls made her feel nauseated as he pulled her into his arms to cuddle with her. Then she felt her husband press his huge slimly dirty cock against her as he started to caress her breasts with his grubby greasy hands.

Russell her husband pushed her onto her back then pulled up her nightshirt then climbed between her legs and started jabbing his hard cock against her pussy not waiting until she was ready and wet for him. Grunting like a pig he thrust his cock hard into her dry pussy hurting her. Lying on her back underneath her husband Mary prayed that he would cum in her and get off her so she could go to sleep.

When they first married Mary loved sex with Russell, but it had now become a painful distasteful ordeal. She no longer felt attracted to him and got no pleasure from his animal like fucking. She lay praying for it to be over she suddenly finding herself imagining that it wasn't her husband Russell who was fucking her but his young twenty one year a sister Diane. She found that she was getting excited imagining that her husband's beautiful young sister was fucking her.

Mary found herself imaging that her husband's beautiful sister had dragged him off her and had taken his place to fuck her with a huge strap on cock. She imaged his young sisters small pert firm breasts rubbing against her own breasts as she rammed her huge strap on cock into her willing pussy. She imagined that she felt their nipples rubbing together as his hot young sister fucked her in ways that her husband couldn't even imagine.

Imagining being fucked by a better lover than her husband made Mary start to thrust back against her husband's cock as her pussy flooded her juices down her thighs and onto her husband's cock.

That's when she suddenly started to call out her name "Oh Diane baby fuck me harder, faster and deeper!" Mary cried out Diane's name panting and gasping for her to fuck her.

Mary suddenly realised what she had cried out as her husband started fucking her deeper, harder, and faster making her feel reassured when he panted "Don't stop Mary babe call out her name and beg her to fuck you!"

Feeling a mixture of confused excitement Mary panted and cried out "Diane fuck me! Please Diane, I want you! Fuck me!"

Mary felt her husband's cock start to twitch and throb inside her as she cried out Diane's name begging her to fuck her. Mary had never wanted to be with another woman, but she suddenly found herself and herself crying out the name of a beautiful woman as she her husband fucked her. She enjoyed making her husband cum as she told him how much better Diane was as a lover than he was. Imagining being fuck by Daine made Mary orgasm as her crying out for Diane made her husband cum in her.

Mary found out that the only way she could get excited or orgasm was if she imagined Diane coming into her bedroom when her husband was fucking her and dragged him off her to take his place to fuck her. Whilst Mary couldn't get sexually without imagining lesbians fucking her she hadn't yet realised that she was becoming a lesbian. Events that were about to unfold over the next few weeks would take her on a journey in which she got to realise that she was becoming a lesbian.

The next step that Mary took towards becoming a lesbian happened when her husband Russell brought his younger sister Diane home with him stay with them for a few weeks after her marriage with her husband Brad had broken after Brad cheated on Diane with her best friend. Diane had just returned home from work when she went to the front door to great her husband Russell feeling irritated when told her that he had brought Diane to stay with them.

Mary's feeling changed as Diane walking into the hallway to join Mary and her husband. Mary felt a rush of sexual excited as Diane pushed past her brother and walked towards her. As Diane approached her Mary was struck by just how beautiful Diane was as she admired Diane's short cropped red hair, pale freckled skin, perfect chiselled features, firm pert small breasts, flat stomach, strong muscular arms, thighs, and legs. Diane had that beautiful gap at the top of her thighs that formed a triangle that excited so many men and women.

Diane looked so beautiful and sexy in her tight skimpy blouse and men's dress trousers. Mary's pussy tingled and flooded juices soaked her panties, pants, and thighs as she admired her beautiful masculine looking sister-in-law.

Mary lust filled gaze caused her to fail to notice that her husband saw how seeing his beautiful masculine sister had made her feel. His cock twitched and stiffened as she watched his wife leering at his younger sister making him more excited than Mary had ever made him feel. Mary could never have imagined how excited she would feel when a strong muscular young woman took her into her arms to hug, kiss and just hold her against her strong body.

Diane grabbed hold of Mary sending shudders of sexual pleasure and desire as she pulled her into her arms pushing their breasts together. Mary felt breathless and giddy with excitement as Dianes arms wrapped round her and held them close together. Then Mary swooned with love for Diane when Diane moved in to kiss Mary passionately on her mouth. Neither Diane or Mary realised that they were becoming lesbians or that they were about to fall in love with each other.

Both women had many good reasons to no longer like men or what to have a romantic sexual relationship with men. Diane's heart had just been broken by a course brutish unloving husband whose love making nauseated her. Mary also had grown tired of her marriage with a man's whose personal hygiene left a lot to be desired and his dreadful love making always disappointed Mary leaving her sickened by it.

Russell stood watching as his sister took his wife into her arms then kissed feeling a growing sense of excitement making him want to watch his sister make love to his wife.

As Mary went to move back from Diane her husband pushed her back into Diane's arms saying "Call that a kiss. Kiss her properly babe."

Mary didn't need a second prompt takin the opportunity to kiss Diane again. Russell carried his sisters' bags to the guest room leading his sister past the master bedroom.

Pausing for a moment as they went past the master bedroom Russell turned to his sister and said in whispering excited gasping voice "If you play your cards right Diane you will get to sleep in his room with my wife."

Diane just smiled, laughed, and then carried on walking imagining climbing into bed with her sister-in-law Mary. The evening went well with Mary and Diane flirting like mad with each other without realising that they were bonding and falling in love with each other.

Lying in bed that night Mary and Russell started talking about Diane and how sorry they felt for her and how bad her husband was to her, and dreadful men could be.

"Yes, darling her husband is awful he's a disgusting beast" Russell whispered making his cock stiffen as he imagined Mary climbing out of their bed to go to be with Diane in the guest room.

"That's true men can be disgusting." Mary replied feeling irritated by thinking about Diane's husband.

"Men are disgusting." Said Russell.

Mary just lay on her back next to her husband and then feeling empowered by her husband saying all men were disgusting she said "true even you're disgusting as you don't shower or wash before you thrust your slimy revolting cock in me, and you don't wait until I get wet before you fuck me! You stink like a men's sweaty locker room. Your love making makes me feel nauseated you make me want to puke as you fuck me!"

"Thank you, babe, for being honest with me babe!" gasped Russell excitedly "Tell how disgusting I am. PLEASE!" panted Russell as he took hold of his smelly dirty hard cock and started to jerk off "Don't hold back tell me how much I make you sick and hate men!" begged Russell.

Mary suddenly noticed that Russell's was rocking jerking off as she told him how disgusting he was and how she hated his dirty sweaty, filthy body and hideous cock and balls and how he was turning her off men and was making her become lesbian because he was so vile and disgusting.

"Do you hate men? Please tell me you do. Are women sexier than men?" Russell asked Mary.

Mary just lay listening to her husband begging her to humiliate him as her jerked off.

"I think you prefer women and know how you loved being kissed by Diane today. I saw how excited you got when you saw and when she kissed you. ADMIT it baby you're becoming a lesbian." Panted Russell.

Mary was just about to deny when she suddenly realised, she was becoming a lesbian as she accepted it she gasped "So what of it. What do you want me to do if I am becoming a lesbian?"

"Please become a lesbian babe! Please become and lesbian and go to my sister Diane and show her that you can make love to her better than either I or her husband can! Please go and get in bed with my sister Diane. PLEASE!" panted and moaned Russell as her jerked off.

"Okay stupid sick disgusting fuck I am going to get in bed with your sister and you're going to regret it!" Mary warned Russell.

"Do it please go now to her and take her as your lover." Gasped Russell as his cock twitched and throbbed.

As Mary swung her legs out of the bed Russell squired his hot sticky slimy cum onto Marys right arm making her turn to face him and punch him as hard as she could in his balls sending shivers of pleasure and he curled up into a ball crying in pain. Taking her right hand, she caressed her own clit as she watched him rolling about on the bed in pain holding balls in his hands. Mary then clenched her right hand into a fist and punched him in his face making her breathless with sexual excitement.

She then climbed off the bed and walked out of their bedroom and walking to the guest room and slowly and quietly opened it. As Mary crept into the guest room to get into bed with Diane, she heard her sister-in-law sobbing and crying.

Creeping slowly across the guest bedroom Mary whispered as she undressed herself, "Diane Russell and I don't think you should be alone so we decided that I should sleep with you tonight and support you."

Diane replied, "OK Mary." As she felt Mary pull back the bedclothes and climb onto the bed next to her."

Mary felt exhilarated she moved closer to Diane and taking her in her arms she felt explosions of pleasure flood through her body as she felt Dianes breasts against hers. Giving into her love and lust for Diane Mary started kissing and caressing Diane's confused body.

"Stop, I am not a lesbian Mary!" gasped Diane in a whispering excited voice.

"Neither am I but when I have finished making love to you, I promise you that we will both be lesbians and we will be lesbian lovers." Mary replied as she pushed Diane onto her back and pulled of her night clothes and mounted her.

As Mary climbed onto Diane, she felt Diane submit to her and open her legs to present her pussy to her. Mary suddenly realised that she was enjoying Diane's body more than she had ever enjoyed Russell's. Diane's body was divine and the powerful musky scent of her pussy drove Mary wild with lust and love for Diane. Pushing her fingers deep into Diane's pussy Mary felt more excited than she had ever felt with Russell.

Mary just let go of her inhibitions and started making love to Diane kissing her, grinding their breasts together as she finger fucked Diane. For the first time in her life, she actually enjoyed giving oral sex to someone else as she licked and kissed Dianes wet pussy in a beautiful 69. Mary now knew she was addicted to licking and kissing pussy.

Lying with Diane in her arms Mary noticed that her husband was standing next to the bed in the guest room jerking off his cock as she watched his beloved wife becoming a lesbian with his sister.

"You got what you wanted I have become a lesbian. Do you hear me you dirty disgusting piece of shit. I am a lesbian now and your sister is my woman now!" said Mary in a excited panting voices as her husband watched his sister finger fuck her to orgasm.

"Thank you baby I am so happy you're lesbian now." Gasped Russell as he shot his cum into his hands as his wife finally came out to him as a lesbian.

(to be continued)