All Comments on 'Late life Lesbian 01'

by HansKessler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

The MANY errors in the first few paragraphs made this too difficult to read. I'd suggest an editor, but will you listen??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And this is why males should never write lesbian stories,

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

If you don't mind, here are some suggestions. If English is too difficult to learn get an experienced editor. Also, don't keep writing the same story over and over, complete with the same mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To Anonymous from Anonymous

"And this is why males should never write lesbian stories,"

If you don't like it because you think it's not good okay. Disliking it because it's a male writer then you are a man hater. If you happen to be a male then you are self hating.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To Anonymous from Anonymous

The story sucks - because it's lame - not because the author is male.

HansKesslerHansKessler9 months agoAuthor

I would love to see how well those who gave negative and unhelpful feedback write erotic fiction or write about their fantasies. If you don't like what I write that's ok but give advice as to how to improve my stores and don't just be cruel and negative. I don't think you would like to be spoken about in the same negative manner. Let us see what you've written. I have dyslexia and sometime miss words out and don't always write perfectly and miss errors in grammar. Negative critics of some of my past stories whose stories were also written badly cried and complained when I wrote similar critical feedback. They couldn't take what they dished out and their stories were more poorly written than mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous