Late Night Bus Affair

Story Info
A quicky on a bus.
1.5k words
4.29
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a busy life is a drag.

It's such a drag that getting a good dicking is a rare occurrence.

That's probably why I'm a bitch all the time. At least, that's what my co-workers say.

And as I sit in the back of the empty bus, with every move and bump in the road vibrating against my unused pussy, I'm starting to think they're right.

I scoot to the nearest seat by the window and I glance up to check if the bus driver can see me. With how the seats are arranged it's impossible, and I silently thank whoever designed it.

I spread my legs and hike up my work skirt. My heart pounds in my chest because I've never done anything like this before, never even had a thought of something so risky. I'm a reserved woman, not experienced in anything kinky besides the simple one night stands, and even then, those are pointless with little dicks that can't make me cum. What I need is a real man. A real man with a good cock.

I suck in a deep breath, chest expanding as I move my silk panties to the side. Immediately cold air hits it and I can't believe how wet I am. The last time I touched myself was a little over a month ago - I had caught my neighbors fucking like rabbits right in their backyard and god, had that turned me on. Mary had a pretty little cunt and I never would have thought that a tiny fat man could have a long cock. The way he fucked her into the lawn chair next to their pool, and the way Mary was moaning like a greedy little whore had my pussy squelching and leaking down my legs.

A shiver runs down my spine as I think about it. I press my thumb hard against my already swollen clit - bite my lip to keep in the relieved groan that wants to escape.

I keep an eye on the bus driver, want to make sure he doesn't catch me. But as the thought passes I start to think. What would happen if he did catch me?

The rational side of me scoffs, because obviously he'll yell at me and then haul me off his bus, but the vixen side of me purrs like a cat in heat. She creates an image in my head, of the driver being pissed, but not disgusted pissed, naughty. Angry that I didn't ask permission to touch myself on his bus. And then he'd spank me, before making me ride his fat cock.

I whimper and glance down at myself, I hadn't realized I stuffed in two fingers. Just as I was about to add another, a loud groan has my head snapping up.

"Shit."

The sexy greek man curses as he watches me pump my fingers inside my tight wet pussy. His large hands grip the bars above him to keep him steady in the moving vehicle. We must have stopped while I was reliving in the moment of my neighbors fucking.

"Wha-!" My voice cracks in embarrassment. I wretch my hands away and scramble to cover myself back up. "Oh my god," I screech, face burning red. Despite my horror of getting caught, my stomach clenches with heat because I feel so naughty.

The man's jaw clenches, his eyes dark as he watches me, "Did I say you can stop?" He says, voice deep and masculine. My thighs squeeze together and I suck in a breath, breathing in his cologne as he sits next to me.

He places a hand on my thigh, raising my skirt back up. Blood rushes in my ears and all I can hear is the sound of my rapidly beating heart. His hand is warm and rough, thumb caressing my inner thigh and I don't doubt that it's covered in my juice.

I open my mouth to speak but my mouth closes because I have no idea what to say. What does someone say in a situation like this?

Hey stranger, I'm sorry you had to see me masterbate on the bus but I'm a lonely woman and I hadn't had an orgasm in months.

Sounds like it could work in a porno though.

I squeak out when I feel his hand slip in my panties, I bring my fist to my mouth to bite it, hold in the sounds that escape my mouth. His large thumb frantically rub against my clit and he slips in two fingers. My other hand squeezes my thigh and I desperately try to keep still, but I can't help but grind against him palm.

"Good girl." He whispers hoarsely, dark grey eyes watching my every move like he's a predator and I'm his prey. "You're so tight. I'd split you in half if I fucked you with my fat cock." He uses his free hand to grab his dick through his black jeans.

I whine in my seat, breath quickening as his fingers jab at my insides. I clench around him and I can hear how wet I am, the squelching sounds of my pussy being finger fucked on a bus.

Just as I'm about to cum, he pulls his hand away and I move to protest but he shoves his juice soaked fingers into my mouth, forcing me to taste myself.

"Dirty slut." He growls, eyeing the way my lips eagerly wrap around his fingers. I nod my head quickly and hum, my tongue licking and slurping him clean. He pulls away and quickly makes work of his jeans. He unbuttons it and pulls down the zipper before pulling himself out.

"Holy-" I whisper as my eyes widens. He wasn't lying, he really would tear my pussy apart. He's inches thick and long, mushroom head angry and red.

He grabs me by the waist and I squeal in surprise as he lifts me up and settles me on his lap, my back against his chest. He moves my panties to the side before sitting me on his cock. His tip stretches me open wide and I clench my eyes shut because it hurts.

"Fuck, fuck," He groans into my ear. "So tight, you have a tight little pussy," He says hotly.

After the pain ebbs away, I slam all the way down and bite my lip to keep in my moans.

"So full," I whimper. He grips my hips and starts to fuck into me. His cock drags out before he roughly thrusts up, his hard, fat cock hitting me so deep. Sweat starts to drip down my forehead, my pussy squeezing and dripping all over his pants.

"You like getting fucked in public?" He growls. He pulls my hair back, my head tilting and that's when I see that the bus is still and parked in a lot. The bus driver sits in front of us, cock out and hand wrapped tightly around it. He watches us with wide brown eyes and his fat gut rises and falls quickly as he gets himself off.

"Oh fuck," I whimper loudly, balance myself on the greek mans knees as he pounds into me roughly. "Harder!" I scream, can feel my thighs quaking with pleasure.

The guy wraps my hair around his hand and pulls, shifts underneath me to change his angle. He plants his feet flat on the floor and bucks into me, dick slick with my warm pussy juice.

"Oh fuck! Yes, yes! Fuck, right there, please!" I cry loudly. The bus driver gets up from his seat, fat cock slapping against his big belly. He walks over and grins maliciously at me.

"You nasty whore." He spits out. He rips my blouse, buttons flying, before taking off my white lace bra. My large c cup breasts bounce free, nipples hard and pointy. They bounce as the man behind me fuck me hard with his rough cock.

The bus driver gets on his knees and wraps his chapped lips around my tit, hand squeezing the other. His tongue flicks my nipple before he nips with his rotten teeth.

"Oh god, fuck," I scream, pussy squelching and my big tits getting attention.

"You like getting sucked with a nasty mouth? You're such a slut, getting fucked by a fat thick cock and letting an old man use your tits." The bus driver rasps out. I stare down at his angry cock. His head is covered in precum, white dribbles out of the slit.

He pulls away and leans back on his knees, watches my big titties bounce as he jerks himself off.

"Cum on his cock." The man fucking me mutters roughly.

I nod my head quickly, squeeze tightly around the greek mans dick, trying to milk all of his cum out. "Cum inside me, give me your milk, want you to cream my pussy," I moan loudly, eyes never once leaving the bus driver. He smiles filthily and jerks himself harder.

"Fucking-" The greek man lets out his hot cum inside me, white streams filling up my used pussy. "Cum on my cock," He growls before biting my shoulder. I throw my head back and cry out, feel myself squeeze around him before I cum hard.

"Oh god!"