Late Night Hotel Friends

Story Info
Having fun with a stranger at a hotel.
1.3k words
4.29
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Im a 32F woman that was gifted with natural 38J's I've been living at a motel. Kind of reevaluating many things in my life. I've been drinking, Netflix, sleeping, looking for apartments. Rinse repeat.

There aren't that many people here. A few days ago I hung out with a younger couple next door. We just drank and talked. It was fun. As the night was winding down the girl said, "I don't mean to ask you to leave, but it's getting late and we really want to fuck."

So I left...but I also want to fuck.

Specifically: I want to fuck a stranger.

I used to do that a lot. 100% adventurous promiscuous DTF. I usually like older men, but I'm also curious about younger guys now too. I'm not old enough to be a cougar, but I like being submissive. It's interesting to consider submitting to younger cock.

I was so horny. I flirted with a few people posting naughty personal ads. It just wasn't really the right "vibe" I left my room and made a pointless circle around my car a few times, just trying to see if anyone had their door cracked open, or smoking outside. I felt ridiculous. And I kept coming up empty handed.

But I wanted it sooo bad. I wanted to get used like a little whore. I wanted to be surprised by the situation. I wanted to feel hot cum in my throat, I wanted a facial, I wanted to get in someone's car.

At the end of the day I spent a long marathon masturbation caressing my nipples, teasing, and edging and watching porn.

What was I watching? Geez. Lots of office sluts, teachers, milfs, hitchhiker, facial, compilation, gagging, caught masturbating, neighbors, cheating, deepthroat, gloryhole. This went on for a while.

I finally came, had that post orgasm clarity, and I was tired. So I ordered delivery food and got ready for bed.

I know it seems like checking out the delivery person might have been an option...but those people are working, and I usually don't get that vibe from them.

I was irritated that my food order didn't come with utensils. That never happens, but I knew I had spare packs of utensils in my car, so I made one more trip outside.

And that's when it happened. I saw a guy in a hoodie smoking a cigarette outside.

I looked at him and absolutely regretted that I didn't see him 30 minutes ago. I just came, I've been masturbating all evening, I'm not even horny anymore but...

I decided to try.

"Can I bum a cigarette?"

He said yes. We awkwardly exchanged the "how are you tonight? Just chilling" but I knew this was it. He asked me if I wanted to come in. He offered me weed. We went inside.

"I actually don't smoke weed. I just wanted to hang out" as I said it I was wondering why I was being so awkward. I told him I was just trying to have some fun.

And then finally we began. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out a beautiful clean thick cock. It was big even though it was not even erect yet. It turns out he was both a grower and a show-er. I kneeled down in front of him, pulled my hair back, got my tits out, and started really slowly licking the mushroom tip.

I wasn't in a hurry, but I slowly wrapped my whole mouth around him, and started lubricating his thick cock with my spit. He started throbbing in my mouth, and each time he did he grew thicker and longer and harder. I started moaning. I kept spreading my legs wider apart on the floor. I looked into his eyes, flicked my tongue across the top, and then I started grasping at the bottom so that I could start deep throating. I can absolutely do this but sometimes I dramatically gag and need to either stay fully throat fucked, or pull back rapidly, gag like a cock whore, take a breath and get back to my job.

Here is some background info. I really love sucking dick. I love it when the person receiving likes it too. I have broken many hearts by giving extremely energetic and over-the-top enthusiastic blow jobs. I've also had my heart broken with people who don't enjoy receiving. It's a connection though. It absolutely becomes a dance when the key fits into the lock.

It can be fast or slow. It can be throat fucking or deeper gagging--but it doesn't need to be. I can get slapped in the face by either a dick or a hand. I can make eye contact. It can be sensual and gentle. I can use my hands, or hold them behind my back. I can do it.

I always start out with consent, talk about how I signal "safeword" even if I can't speak, and encourage them to tell me what they like. But when the key fits into the lock it often becomes nonverbal. We just dance together, which sometimes is gentle and sometimes includes being dragged around by my hair.

So not that much time had passed, when he unexpectedly grabbed my nipple really hard. A scream rose up within me but stopped as the first ropes of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I didn't read his body language that he had been so close.

He pulsed cum repeatedly which eventually cause me to gag but I stayed down as deep as I could for a long time.

I haven't been fed cum like that in years!

I gagged really hard. We both took a few deep breaths. I rested my head in his lap and said "you didn't even ask me." He didn't understand my post-coital sarcasm. He started to apologize. I stopped him and assured him that "maybe I wanted a facial."My pussy was aching and it was so silky wet.

Is this some version of subspace? I was just cock-intoxicated

Did I mention that he was a whole mouthful even when he was soft? I asked him if I could keep going. I slowed down a lot because I know it can be sensitive. I also kind of whispered and begged him that I needed to be touched, and I wanted to be fucked.

I play with my nipples in a very specific gentle brushing motion. I usually have to over-explain how I like it. But he didn't get any instructions as he started doing it perfectly. I started moaning and thrusting my shaking hips up in the air.

And then it just became a euphoria that was so intense that I'm almost losing the specifics of the way he absolutely electrified and delighted my body.

There were fingers, tongues, I went on top, on the bottom, I begged him to fuck me, I almost died when he got his finger in my ass. I slurped on his cock everytime he wasn't busy spreading my pussy open.

We weren't endurance athletes of course, we took breaks, we drank water, we checked in with each other, dirty talked, and he absolutely and thoroughly fucked every hole and took ownership of my body. Several times I got to 98% of the way to an orgasm and then just stayed there for eternities. I'm glad I'm trying to write this out, because I'm already losing the memory.

I told him that I wanted to be his whore, and I absolutely was his whore for hours.

I practiced swallowing his balls, tickled his asshole and screamed in ecstasy as I came over and over again.

When we finally exhausted each other he told me "I've never met anyone like you."

I told him how I wished that I'd met him earlier in the day, and i almost didn't try to greet him, but it was absolutely better late than never.