Late Night in the Office

Story Info
A wife's after-hours adventures with her black colleague.
1k words
3.72
31.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang in my lightless office. Between heaving breathes, I reached my sweaty palm up to the desk, fumbled at the receiver until finally I grasped the landline.

"H-Hello?" I panted.

"Hey hon, we were expecting you an hour ago, what are you still doing in your office?" My husband, on the other end of the line asked in his all too innocent tone.

"Oh, sorry baby, I just," I grasped in my mind for a plausible excuse between my breathless gasps, "I got caught up with a really important client."

"Oh okay, I'd really appreciate if you would tell me about these meetings," my husband said, the annoyance about our frequent arguments on the subject simmering in the background.

"I know baby, I'm sorry," I sighed. "It's just this is a really big client, and when he wants a meeting, I can't really refuse."

I lifted myself onto my knees, I gulped the sudden empty feeling as he slipped out of me. I repositioned myself and lowered my craving pussy onto his lap once again.

"Alright baby, just let me know when you're finished up there, dinner is waiting for you in the fridge."

"Okay, baby, I'll call," I panted.

"I love y--" I replaced the phone on its mount, returned my gaze to the man laying on my carpeted office floor beneath me. He stared up at me through half lidded eyes, his gaze flitted from my face to my breasts, to my writhing hips perched over him.

"I don't think I have much time." I said to the man, he nodded in understanding, I felt him adjust his waist beneath me, prepared myself for his thrusts.

He reached a hand down, I felt his cock head trace the folds of my pussy, I arched my back, let him open my lips, and then I felt him enter me again. His stiff rod fired into me with the bucking of his hips, my mouth gaped open as his cock slid into the tight wet cavern of my married pussy.

"Oh fuck, it's been too long since I've felt that cock." I moaned. I traced the toned muscles of his pecs, the dark skin shimmered beneath my fingertips.

"You've been deprived of a real dick for a while, haven't you?" His molasses voice poured down my ear canal, he penetrated me with his voice in the same way his hard dick penetrated my pussy.

"I've been needing a real dick," I admitted. He bucked himself into me, I gasped with each thrust.

I rocked my ass back and forth on his hips as he thrust upward. He reached with his cock, deep into me, deeper than my husband ever reached, filled my wanting cunt with his midnight black cock.

"I'm a horrible wife," I said, felt him harden inside me. I bounced on his cock, slid myself along its massive shaft.

"But you're a good slut," he said.

A flood of wetness surged out of my vulva. Sensing my sudden urgency, he gripped my arms, lifted me off his imposing member. Standing on weak knees, he stood behind me, guided me roughly to my desk and propelled me into it. I collapsed with a soft grunt, my chest colliding with the hard wood, he opened my legs behind me, pulled me arching backward by the open blouse that hung around my elbows.

"You want to show this dirty slut how a black man likes to fuck?" I asked, a smirk an my face as I felt his hot breath on my spine.

"I think you've got to relearn how to take big black cock."

He thrust into me before I could answer, from this position he could impale me fully with his rod. My arms were held fast behind my back, I struggled to reach forward, support my weight on the desk, but he had me under his control completely, he yanked on my blouse, I could hear the tear of the fabric, tight knots around my elbows immobilized me.

"Teach me," I forced out between gasps.

He fucked me over my desk, pounding into my hairless white pussy, slamming his balls against my clit. I let out guttural gasps as he pounded into me, with each powerful thrust my gasps become more desperate. The desk shook beneath us, my pen holder spilled over, scattering Bic ballpoints across the floor. Each thrust sent new shivers of pleasure coursing through me, I could feel the orgasm rising, and he seemed to sense my desperation too.

"You gonna cum for me?"

I could only nod in reply, My ass quaked beneath his thrusts and my pussy quivered in the building anticipation.

"Why don't you say it, bitch," he was growing more aggressive, he fucked me relentlessly now, quickening his thrusts, the desk shifted closer to the bay windows at the back of my office, the lights of the city outside twinkled in my eyes.

"Oh, fuck baby, I want to cum on that big fat black cock!" I screamed in profound ecstasy. My fingers went cold as the blood rushed out of them. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, he gripped my scalp by my tight bun, his other hand grabbed my forearm. He began to use me, he fucked me like a ragdoll, his size was overwhelming now, I could hardly take it, but he continued to pound into me as if I was a fleshlight, an inanimate object only for his pleasure, and I took it.

I took every inch of each thrust, eight inches of pure unadulterated man, he bucked into my pussy, I could feel rawness forming on my lips, the sudden gushing flood of my juices spilled out.

"Oh god!" I screamed, no one was left in the empty office to hear our transgression and now at its climax, I allowed myself to release the feelings that had been building since he first walked into my office.

He continued to thrust into me, as the aftershocks of my orgasm surged through me I felt his warm semen fill me, a few thrusts later, he released his tight grip on my arm and head, I collapsed forward, I dropped my weight onto the desk, steaming fluid dribbled out of me onto the floor.

As I gathered my breath, I glanced to the landline still somehow sitting undisturbed on the desk, a red light glowed beside the word "speakerphone."