All Comments on 'Late Night Salsa'

by RubieRed

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When we travel, my wife Anne and I always go to a dance club, we are in our mid 30s. She has a great body, always wears a tight fitting dress and hose. Before we go, I always get her to bend over and give her a good fucking, making sure she is full of cumm before we leave. Most guys give her a look and it wasn't any different at this club, a latin dance club. I noticed most couples were older. We danced, I saw an older guy,60ish, tall, well built watching us as he danced with his wife,slightly plump but with a great looking arse and legs.I said to my wife, what do you think, she said not bad, o.k. We sat, I waited until he went to the bar, I stood beside him. My wife thinks you dance great, he looked at me, she is a great dancer, yeh, well she enjoys it, hey why not dance with her next time, come and sit at our table if you want. I went back, they joined us, Alex and Maria, we talked, then the music started, I said hey you two, get out there. I watched them dance, after awhile I saw her pressing into him, I asked Maria to dance, we got up, danced, they sat I saw my wifes hand touch his arm and then twice as they were talking placed her hand on his leg. I moved my hand lower on Marias arse, firm, I saw his hand on my wifes leg, I pressed my cock against her thigh as we danced, then it was over and I went back to the table.We got up to go to the bar, I said I see you two got on very well, oh, yeh, were from out of town, want to come back to our room for a drink, I told him the hotel and said well if you decide, we would like that and I grabbed Anne and we left. Well, what do you think, I said all the wife has to do is say o.k. Sure enough, 15 minutes later, a knock at the door, I opened it, they entered,, hi, come in, they sat, I got them a drink, a second and then stood up. Look, we swing, we both liked you, we thought you may be interested, if not we are sorry.He said we are here, not experienced, my wife may just want to watch. I looked at her, well that's o.k if that is what she wants. I moved to Anne, unzipped her dress, her breasts standing out, nipples hard. I could see the stain on her pantyhose before she removed them. She moved over to Alex, who stood up, she looked him in the eye as she undressed him. His cock stood almost straight out, thick, not too long. I lay on the bed, she sat straight down on my cock and reached for his and took it into her mouth, he groaned, I just lay there. Anne stood up,knelt on the bed, I moved over to Maria as Alex pushed into Anne, I said she will like that, his hard cock fucking her. I put my hand on her leg, moved it slowly up and they opened, my fingers to her warm panties. I stood up, my cock straight out,then knelt between her legs, my face at her hosed pussy, I licked, once, twice,then hooked my fingers around her hose and panties and pulled them down, she helped. We were away, my tongue working,she didn't say anything, just got wetter until she moaned and her legs closed around my head as she orgasmed. I heard Alex as he said oh fuck and I knew he was filling my wifes pussy. I grabbed Maria and took her to the bed, lifted her dress and as she knelt I pushed my cock into her, her husband watched as I entered her and began fucking her. Lay down Alex and my wife took his cock in her mouth as he watched me, he got semi hard, I moved her over him,then pulled away, fuck her Alex and she lowered onto his cock.Mmmm, I got behind her and licked her arse, rimming with my tongue and finger, as Anne applied lube to my cock. I pulled Maria back, Anne sat down on Alex as I positioned my cock at Marias anus, I heard ohaagh as my cock entered her tight chute and with little movements i was where i wanted to be, surrounded by warm, tight flesh. I started slowly but then as she seemed to be more open, i fucked her bum as hard and as fast as i could until my cock jetted cumm into her tight hole. She screamed, her insides spasming, trying to eject me and then clamp around me as she orgasmed. I stayed hard in her as her spasming bum finally calmed down and i exited her tight hole. Anne had moved off Alex and was sucking his cock, i watched as her finger pushed into him and then two and his cumm emptied into her mouth. We all cleaned up and they left as Anne was sucking my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous