Late Night Seduction

Story Info
I seduce my wife one night after she has fallen asleep.
785 words
3.95
2.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night, I had an unexpected and wonderful experience with my wife. Before I get into that, perhaps I should start by describing myself and my wife. I am a 55 year old man. I am tall, 6' 4" in height. I have a little bit more weight than I should but am not super overweight, hovering around 200 pounds. My hair is graying away from light brown and curls when longish. I wear glasses. My wife is 5' 4" with black hair that is having a touch of gray. She tries to cover it up by dying her hair. She thinks she is fat, but I think her figure is just fine and very sexy. Her breasts are 36C with relatively small areolas and her nipples can stick out when she is excited. We have been married nearly 31 years and while we have had our ups and downs, I feel like we are in a really good place with each other now.

So back to last night... As I usually do at night, I went down to soak in my hot tub under the stars, just letting go and relaxing. Sometimes I masturbate while there (using a condom so as to not mess up the hot tub) and last night was no exception. After soaking for nearly an hour, I had enough and went back upstairs, washed up from the hot tub and approached the bed, ready to climb in. Many times, my wife enjoys me massaging her breasts as she falls asleep. As I was getting into bed, she stirred some so instead of lying down on my side of the bed, I lay down sideways on my belly, letting my legs dangle off the edge while I started stroking her left breast (the closest to me) with my hand slipped underneath her tank top.

She settled some and seemed to enjoy the attention. I then reached over with my other hand and started playing with her other breast, especially paying attention to both nipples, pinching gently, rolling them some, pulling some. She started to respond more to this, beginning to moan. As I continued this treatment, her legs started moving around. I could tell she was getting excited from her moans and thrashing and I figured I would continue and try and bring her to orgasm. She definitely seemed to be on her way. I brought my mouth close to the nearest nipple and breathed on it. I considered sucking it into my mouth, but thought it might alter what she was feeling too much, so continued to tweak her nipples. I was also getting excited, my cock was lengthening under my belly as I continued to toy with her breasts and nipples. After about 10 minutes of this, she started mumbling that she wanted me inside her, that she wanted to feel me.

Never one to disappoint my wife if I can help it, I moved around, peeling her panties off (a purple cheeky pair from Victoria's Secret) and positioning my cock at her pussy, moving the head around some to get lubrication. She was on her back while I was on my side with one of her legs between mine and the other held up over my leg by my hand. I continued to push the head of my cock into her, sliding in and out, feeling her open up. I then felt her pussy open up and accept my cock so I slid in further, feeling it slide all the way into her.

I started thrusting in and out of her, still holding a leg up, feeling the heat and silky smoothness envelope my cock. Her moans were encouraging me as I was sliding in and out of her. I felt her squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles, giving extra enjoyment to me. I continued to pound into her over and over, hearing her moans, feeling the squeezes. I reached over and started toying with a nipple again to bring her closer to her peak as I continued sliding in and out, varying my speed at times and pushing in and holding at other times. I'm fairly certain she came several times as I was building to my climax, continuing to slide in and out until finally it hit me and I pushed deep, holding myself there, feeling my cum shoot deep inside her, enjoying her moans of passion. We stayed like that for a few minutes as my breathing slowed.

Finally, I pulled my spent cock from her pussy, rolling over on to my side, letting her leg down. We then both got up to wash before returning to bed and falling asleep a satisfied sleep.