Late to Work, again

Story Info
His desire for her vs. his need to get to the office.
1.7k words
4.35
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grey suit, green tie, and a white button shirt. He'd already shaved, brushed his teeth, and put in his contacts. He was completely ready for work, but every perfect inch of her was still in the shower. With the sound of falling water drowning out most noise, he thought up an excuse to stay and flick his eyes over her. He took her in, using her body's reflection in the mirror so she wouldn't notice the stare. Not that she would care if he stared her up and down, but he enjoying flicking his eyes over her without her catching on just yet.

A light steam filled the small bathroom as the hot water poured over her. No matter how clever he thought he was, she knew he was looking. Could feel his eyes. She relished it and drew it out. Thoroughly soaping over her body, and taking her time. Nothing overly sexual about it, but the simple fact was, she was naked and he was near. She turned her back to him as the steam hid her only slightly behind the glass shower wall.

"Don't you need to get going?" She delivered the question with a hint of question and a bit of tease.

"It wouldn't hurt to get to work a little early," He responded, and then pivoted to face her, leaning his left hip against the faucet counter and watched her for a moment. Nodding at her as she turned to face him. A glass door, steam, and four feet of space separated them as he smiled at her. His eyes walked down her body and then back up as he titled his head to the side, slightly.

"Run along then" she directed, but the smile in her voice was evident. She slipped her hands through her hair, ensuring the final rinse was complete. Taking one step back in the shower, further separating the distance between them. "Or did you intend on being late....again." The smile in her voice spread to her face.

"What's in it for me, to be late to work?" His eyes noticed the one step retreat. Or, was she trying to draw him in. He couldn't get wet now. His grey suit, green tie, and white button up couldn't take it. He glanced at his watch. A nervous tick to distract him from the fact that it would be so easy to close the distance between them, and be very, very late to work.

"What's in it for you?" She redirected his question to him with a laugh. "What's in it for me?" She doubled down. "My place, ya know" Her hands slipped over her hips and back up into hair, intentionally putting herself on display. "I've got plenty to do today as well. So, what's in it for me...." She swallowed hard and looked him straight in the eyes. ".... if I were to let you stay."

He raised an eyebrow as they smirked at each other. He wanted her. She knew it. She wanted him too. He licked his lips and glanced down at his watch and did a quick calculation. He had time. Stepping toward the shower door and opening it, moving back as held the door, shower still running, as if to say "come on."

"Well, I'll let you pick." He stood and talked to her body for moment. "I could change over the laundry, make your lunch, or tongue fuck you." All three statements were made matter-of-factly, but his grin could not have been wider.

"Hmm..." taking a step toward him and dialing the shower off. "Decisions, decisions." She accepted the towel he handed her, but remained standing in the shower. "Let's see what is behind door number three," she said as she walked out of the shower, groped her dry hand over his covered cock, squeezed and then strode past him to the bedroom.

Coughing out a "Yes ma'am," as he flexed his dick as she groped. He then stood for a moment. "You're going to make me late." He called out with a smile and then followed her into the bedroom. As he turned the corner, she lay presented, back to the headboard and seated with her legs spread wide. Her feet flat to the bed and her knees raised.

"I can't say that I am sorry," she said as she ran her hands up her inner thighs to her knees and then down between her legs, patting the space on the bed between her legs. "Make quick work for me if you're worried about it."

"Yes boss," the sarcasm dripping from his lips as he took his tie off and hung it on the doorknob, the jacket over the tie. Then slipping on to the bed on his knees, he ran his hands over her outer thighs before gripping her hips and giving her a light tug, scooting her ass down the bed. "Do not." He kissed her. "Touch me." He sucked her lower lip. "Or I'll stop." And he kissed her again.

"Yes boss," she mirrored his statement.

He slipped back down and found her left inner knee with his lips. Tongue and teeth and lips softly dragging up her inner thigh as his palms, pressing her knees, spread her legs apart. His lips and tongue finding and sucking where her inner thigh met her pelvis. Letting out a happy hum as he then skipped over her pussy, not touching her and then sucking hungrily against her right inner thigh.

"Fuck you," she gasped out as he bypassed her pussy.

"Nope" he shot back. One hand slipping up her body softly and groping over her nipple, twisting it softly as his palm then pressed to her breast. His lips completed their circuit and stopping at her inner right knee. Reversing the motion as his teeth and tongue and lips scraped and sucked and kissed up her right inner thigh. Pausing to suck and kiss hungrily the space where her inner thigh met her pelvis. Again, he skipped over, not touching her pussy, and kissed and teased back down her left inner thigh. Right hand holding her knee wide as his left hand rhythmically teased and plucked her nipple.

"Mmm...fuck...please," she hummed out as she lifted her hips up to his mouth, trying to force his tongue upon her.

He began to kiss and skip with his tongue and lips back down her inner thigh again. Finding her pussy and flattening his wide tongue against her pussy lips and dragging his tongue softly, up and then down, and then up again. He helped her knees over his shoulders, his hand still up and teasing her nipple, alternating between her tits as he steadily fucked his tongue up and down her pussy lips.

"Yesssssss," she hissed out as she pressed her hips up and gripped the sheets, mindful of his directive not to touch her.

His head nodded up and down in a rhythmic affirmative as he tongue fucked her pussy lips. He groped over her tit with a hungry palm as he looked up her body, connecting his eyes to hers. Up from beneath him, he slipped his hand forward and eased the tip of a single finger inside her wet pussy, fucking her.

"Shit.....yes" gripping the sheets as she pitched her head forward and nodded quickly. "Yes." With his tongue teasing her and finger fucking her, she locked her eyes to his, and though she couldn't see his mouth, she could swear he was smiling.

"Fuck you taste good...." he managed to pant out. In a single movement, he twisted her nipple tightly, slid his tongue up and pinned it to her clit, shaking his head side to side, and plunged his finger to the hilt. He pulled his finger to the tip and plunged back in, all in a repeating corkscrew pattern, and timed the finger fucking with a hungry side to side drag of his tongue to her clit.

"Fuucckkkkkkkkk," she groaned out as her head fell back and wet hair pressed to the head board. Tugging at the sheets as see instinctively humped up against his mouth.

In response, he tightened his twisting of her nipple as his tongue shuddered side to side against her clit. Splitting her pussy with a second finger as he clung to and tried to taste more of her.

"Fuck....fuck....fuck...." her back arching up and pushing her stinging nipple into his hand as she rolled her hips.

"Mmhmm" his hand moving up and giving a squeeze and release and squeeze and release and squeeze and release of her neck. Fuck pumping her pussy with his twisting in and out thick fingers. With his eyes up her body as his tongue unrelentingly fucked her clit.

"Please... fuck...don't....don't fucking stop." She felt her body coming to edge, felt the tense only moments away, and then she felt him gear down and slow, easing off the pace. "No....no...no...whyyyyy." She pleaded.

"Not. Yet." He gasped out the words before nearly stopping his tease of her nipple, his pump fucking of her pussy, and his tongue fucking of her clit.

"Please ... fuck .... make me cum."

Listening and responding he slipped his two pussy wet fingers up to her clit and began a slow but building tease of her clit. Then, in a matching rising sensation, he rhythmically fucked her pussy lips with his tongue.

"Yes....please...that's it.....fuck.....fuck...fuckkk."

He was unrelenting in his fucking of her clit, side to side. Nodding his head up and down as he pinned his tongue to her pussy lips. Then, a soft and repetitive spank....spank...spank of his hand against her and tit.

"Fucckkkkkkk. Cummming." She lifted her back off the bed, squeezed the sheets, cried out, pressed her hips to his face, and came.

He froze his movements but let her grind out her orgasm against his tongue, hand, and fingers, until it subsided.

They paused in silence until she groaned out, with a smile on her face, "mmmmmm you're going to be late for work."

He slipped up to his knees and winked at her before standing. Grabbing his tie, putting on his jacket, and while standing at the door, he looked at his watch and then at her.

"I'm going to be late for work." The door closed as he stepped out of the bedroom.