Latex Couture Shopping

Story Info
A new meaning to customer service!
2.3k words
4.38
107.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping at Atsuko Kudo

A short story

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictional and as has no relationship to the real shop or staff.

Credit to rfdsarah39

For a while I have been trying to pluck up the courage to go into the Atsuko Kudo shop and buy myself my first latex dress. My nerves however have always got the better of me and I have chickened out time after time, ending up going close to the shop or walking past.

It has been on my mind so much at work today, and I've been psyching myself up; determined to leave slightly early and do this.

I leave promptly at 4pm and make my way across town to the Holloway Road, where her tiny shop is, a trip I have made several times before. Bracing myself I start to walk along the pavement towards her shop, it is starting to go dark as the traffic rushes along the road. With nerves jangling, and my pulse racing I reach the door, and nervously push it open and cross the threshold. My eyes wide looking at the mannequins and other accessories on display, taking in the aroma of perfume and latex.

As I move further in, I see two sales assistants; for some inexplicable reason I am surprised to see them wearing latex dresses, stupid really. They look amazing in their Atsuko outfits as one heads towards me; my eyes fixated on how the latex dress clings and flows over her body as she steps forward in her high heels. She smiles broadly, already I suspect knowing this is all new to me.

"Hello, can I help you?" she offers brightly, before I can reply, she adds "Is this your first time looking for a latex outfit?"

Almost stammering with nerves, pulse racing "Yes.... Yes, it is."

"That's okay I'll guide you through the range and choices." smiling broadly, she puts her hand on mine and gently guides me through to the rails of outfits along the walls.

"So, what are you looking for? A dress?"

"Yes." Trying to catch my breath, I am almost trembling.

She looks me up and down and then reaches to the rail pulling out a red latex dress.

"This should be about your size I think, if you try this on, we can take it from there."

I don't know what I expected really, perhaps to just pick something off the rail and take it away, like you would in most clothes shops. I never even thought about trying it on in the shop, but now I don't really have any choice.

"Okay." I say hesitantly.

"Come this way" As she directs me through a door at the back of the store into another room. Its quite large with a chaise longue, table, couch, and full-length mirror.

"Now as this is your first time, I'll give you a hand trying the dress on, as there is a technique to avoid damaging it."

"Okay" I reply looking around trying to see a cubicle to change in. The assistant guesses what I am looking for; smiling so sweetly she says "It's okay you can change here."

Nervously glancing at her I slip my black leather biker jacket off and then unbutton my fitted white blouse, sliding it off. She stands and takes my jacket and blouse; I then reach behind and unzip my skirt which I let slide to the floor before stepping out of it. I kick my shoes off. She bends down and picks my leather skirt up, giving a little smile noticing the DSquared2 label "Nice skirt" and then walks across the room, carefully placing my clothes on the back of a chair.

I am now standing in my black Agent Provocateur underwear, feelings somewhat exposed, not used to undressing in front of strangers.

The assistant walks back over with something in her hand "Now because the latex is delicate can I ask you to remove your underwear and put these on instead." As she passes me a black latex bra and matching thong. Blushing slightly, I unclip my bra revealing my 36C pert breasts before putting the latex bra on, which is tight and holds them in place. I then slide my panties down my legs exposing my smooth pussy. I don't notice her raising her eyebrow as I am doing this. I step into the latex thong and pull it up, the thong slides tightly between my legs covering my vulva as I pull the straps tight over my hips.

"Lovely thank you." She says.

She then picks up the hanger with the red latex dress on from the chaise longue and places the tube dress at my feet inviting me to step into it, which I do. Using the palm of her hands she then works the very tight dress up my legs to my thighs and bum, where she uses the palm of her hand to stretch the latex and work it up over my body until she has the dress covering the top of breasts. The dress comes to just above the knee and is tightly cut so hugs my arse and around my thighs and legs.

For the first time I feel what it is like to wear latex. It is clinging to my body like a second skin and is so soft, smooth, and light it barely feels there. I move a little looking at myself, I can feel the latex stretch with me but also constraining me, the way it moves with me is very sensual. My pulse is racing experiencing this for the first time. I slip my black patent stiletto heels back on.

"Have a look at yourself in the mirror." As she indicates to the long mirror on the opposite wall; I walk across to it, feeling so nervous, excited, and apprehensive all at the same time.

OMG seeing myself for the first time in this red latex dress is amazing, I stare dumbfounded for a moment looking up and down at myself. I can't believe how I look, the glossy red latex, so smooth as if painted on, showing off all my curves so well with the bright lights reflecting off it. My heart is racing, this is more amazing than I imagined, I look stunning, it looks stunning, I can't believe it.

As reality comes back to me, now slightly worried I turn to her "How much is it?" fearing it is going to be out of my budget.

"This one is £150, it's one of our simpler dresses."

My heart sores, as I can afford it!

She then adds "So the size is right" looking around at the fit on me, she runs her hand lightly over the dress, I feel an intense tingle, "Shall we go and see if there are any other dresses you might like to try in." she says.

"Sure."

I follow her back through to the main shop still in the dress, enjoying the experience. It feels amazing as it moves with me as I walk, stretching tight over my legs and bum. It is dark outside now and the shop is brightly lit. The other assistant is there and looks up "Oh that looks wonderful on you." she coos. "Thank you." I say cheerfully, broadly smiling at her, my heart pounding with pride at the compliment, my nerves evaporating, feeling more confident now.

The first assistant beckons me over to a rail and starts to show me the different styles of dresses. While I am looking at what she is showing me I have no idea everyone passing the shop can see me dressed in the red latex dress and my heels. I don't notice some of the passing vans slow down for the traffic lights and men lean out looking, a couple even take snaps with their phones.

As we pick our way through the different designs, I pick out another dress, called Lady P which has a long leg split. "Thank you, can I try this one on?" I ask "Of course."

We take this dress back to the dressing room for me to try. I wiggle out of the red tube dress, the assistant explaining the best way to take it off without risk of damage.

I step into the pewter latex Lady P dress; this is easier to put on because of the thigh split and it zips up at the back. I do a twirl once it is on, it looks amazing especially when I walk as it shows off my long leg as the dress opens around it.

She adds "I think with that thigh split it would look tremendous with a pair of those thigh boots we have. What size are you?" she asks.

"Usually between a 40 and 41" I reply, she immediately goes off for a moment before returning. "Here these should fit you try them on.

I pull the glossy black stiletto thigh boots on.

I go over and stand by the mirror. "That looks amazing on you" I smile, posing looking at myself in the mirror. I feel incredibly sexy looking at myself displayed like this, finding it hard to take in.

Dragging myself back, and sort of knowing instinctively the answer already "I guess this is a bit more expensive?"

"Yes its £500" she says. My face drops in disappointment because it is too expensive for me.

"I'll leave you to get changed." She says and walks back through to the shop.

Before I change out of the boots and dress, I take a few more minutes to enjoy walking around in the outfit contemplating if I could find a way at some point to afford it. I don't notice the little red light on the CCTV blinking.

I reach behind and unzip the dress and let it slide off my body picking it up regretfully and carefully placing it over the back of chaise longue. I pull the black bra off and slide the little latex thong off before sitting down to remove the thigh boots. But just as I do this both assistants come through the door, one of them carrying another dress.

Without showing any embarrassment, catching me naked except for the boots, she says "Before you get dressed again, we think you should try this on" as she holds out a bright blue dress.

Caught utterly by surprise by their return I stammer a questioning "Oh?"

"Yes, we think this one would suit you really well and it's an affordable price too"

I reach for the bra and panties I have just taken off to put them back on.

"Oh, don't worry about those, just try the dress on" she hastily says as she moves over to me holding the dress.

I stand up and step into it, and she starts to pull it up, easier this time as it has a partial back zip.

I love the blue colour but at this point have no idea it is semi-transparent. I pull the dress up and as I do so it clings tightly to my body, just covering the top of my thighs and arse cheeks. I run my hands down my torso smoothing it out.

"Wonderful" she says, then the first assistant says "mmmh you look amazing"

I wander over to the mirror and am shocked by what I see.

It is only now I realise the blue mini-dress is semi-transparent; my breasts, my nipples and even my pussy are well on display. Blushing rapidly but also noticing how amazing the dress looks with the boots, not sure what I feel.

The first assistant comes up besides me "mmh as we thought you look incredible."

Without another word and catching me totally by surprise she kisses me on the lips. I am so shocked I don't respond. She then puts her arms around me, one hand sliding down onto my latex clad arse and kisses me again passionately. Despite my shock I am starting to enjoy her kiss and her hands on my latex clad bum.

Feeling how my body is responding I gradually start to kiss her back and slowly bringing my hands on to her latex clad body. God, it feels amazing touching her shapely body through her latex dress. I start to pull closer enjoying the sensation, I can feel my pussy's dampness growing. Before I know what is happening, I feel her hand slide under the hem of my mini-dress and her delicate fingers begin to stroke my pussy. It makes me gasp, moan, and whimper as I feel her delicate fingers tease me, sliding between my damp labia, parting them, and stroking my clit. Oh god! I feel so dreamy and erotic, I can't break away. Now I feel her hand guiding me towards the sofa, suddenly I find myself being pulled down on top of her, I am now kneeling on the sofa over her on all fours. I push my tongue in her exploring her mouth; I let out a sudden gasp in shock; I realise I am feeling the other assistant starting to lick my pussy from behind -- FUCK! Moaning loudly, I can't help giving into the pure pleasure of the sensations washing over me flooding my mind and body to the exclusion of anything else.

Unable to control myself I give into the hot desire filling me, as I caress her smooth latex clad body squeezing her breasts and kissing enjoying every sensuous touch. I am breathless and starting to pant, I can tell I am on the verge of orgasm. Now I feel the other assistants' hands spreading my legs and then pushing her tongue deep into my sopping vagina. Almost immediately, uncontrollably now my back arches as I feel myself orgasm, before collapsing in total ecstasy.

I must have passed out for a moment as both women are now standing over me talking.

"I think we've found our model for the fashion show tonight."