Latina Goes Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

"What are you cooking up?" he asked, knowing that her very creative and lust- focused mind, was probably already planning-out the details of some memorable sexual adventure in the park.

"That's a surprise!" was her only answer. She wasn't about to admit it, but in reality, she had only vague, half-formed notions of what they would do in the park. Only she knew that whatever happened, it would be as much a surprise for her as for him.

"Will it involve our new purchases?"

"It might. But I really want to use some of them on you, on us, right now, tonight."

"I was hoping you'd say that," he grinned, producing the deck of lover's playing cards that he had purchased at the novelty store. The rules on the box said that they were to take turns drawing a card and following instructions on the card. Her first card seemed innocent enough: "gaze into your lover's eyes for five minutes." But gazing at him for that long, did start to stir her passionate love for him. So she was relieved when, at the end of the five minutes, he drew a card instructing him to massage his lover's back.

She lay face-down on their bed, her head resting on a pillow, her arms hugging it, as if the pillow were Frank. He climbed on top of her, sitting up, his legs and thighs draped over both sides of her ass. Now his long fingers, and his palms, began soothingly massaging her shoulders, rubbing, rolling, and pressing her skin. Then his hands worked their way down her back. As he masterfully worked her day's stress-knots out of her back, and he moved ever-closer toward massaging her ass cheeks, she could already feel his hardening cock, pressing through his clothing, against the crack of her butt. Feeling his throbbing made her moan loudly into her pillow.

When he finally started massaging her ass cheeks, Latina rolled over onto her back, sat up on their bed, and drew the next card from the deck. The card instructed her to "ask your lover to strip for you."

He slowly, seductively unbuttoned his shirt. Too slowly for her.

Ignoring the rules of the game, she kneeled on her knees facing him, reached out, and began unbuttoning his shirt for him, nearly ripping the buttons off of him, in her haste to start rubbing his hairy, muscular chest. She began kissing his chest, and when she switched from kissing to gently nibbling on his nipples, he began to moan softly in his deep, rich baritone voice--the voice which was, as usual, already making her damp and dizzy with desire.

After a few minutes, her attention to his chest was no longer enough for her, and she sensed that it wasn't enough for him, either. She reached out to unbuckle his belt, and to slowly unzip his jeans, the back of her hand deliberately and teasingly rubbing the outside of his zipper, while she let the zipper slowly glide downward. She could feel his jeans getting tighter on him, even as the zipper opened to relieve the growing pressure. She smiled as she felt what the power of her touch was already starting to do to him. After a few more minutes of sitting-up face-to-face, she pushed him down, flat on his back, onto their bed, leaned over him on all fours, kissed him passionately on his lips, then got up.

Leaving him naked on their bed, and completely powerless to resist her lust, she headed into their bathroom to, as the cliche goes, "slip into something more comfortable." But before she left, she instructed him to open the box that she had taken out of her shopping bag, and placed on their bed. She told him to wear the box's contents for her. She wanted him to be ready for her when she returned.

In the box was a tiny orange-colored square, with two narrow strings at the top, and one at the bottom. It was a man's G-string, the two upper strings tying around his waist, and the bottom one running up his butt, to tie at the back. The orange-colored square was actually made of passion-fruit flavored candy (bad pun on the manufacturer's part, he thought, but the image of what she would do to him and his edible underwear, soon made him forget the feeble humor). Even the white tie strings were candy, too.

This new underwear was completely edible, and just the thought of what she was about to do, soon had his still semi-soft cock peeking out the top of his tiny, edible G-string.

She emerged from the bathroom, wearing the same purple outfit that he had so enjoyed the previous week, on his birthday. It had a tiny purple satin G-string panty. Her purple satin bra, with two tiny bra cups, was made even smaller by the peekaboo cutouts over her nipples. A very short lacy white "baby doll", just touching the top of her thighs, completed the provocative picture, and soon his edible underwear could scarcely contain his very visible excitement. She could hardly wait to taste the sweet little orange square, and the even sweeter natural flavor that her lips and tongue would soon be coaxing out of him. As she approached the bed, and as she thought about what her lips and tongue were about to do, she couldn't help licking her lips suggestively, and smiling sweetly at him.

She lay down, her head propped up by two pillows, and he began kissing and nibbling her nipples, through the peekaboo holes in her shiny, purple-satin bra. To his surprise, her nipples tasted of mint, as she had bought a mint-flavored nipple gel at the sex store, and she had applied it when she changed into her lingerie. The blend of the natural taste of her nipple and the mint gel, coupled with the thought of her about to devour his edible underwear, raised his passion level for her almost beyond endurance. After only a few minutes of excitedly lapping his tongue over both of her tasty nipples, he quickly turned around. Now his face was pressed into her purple satin G-string, and her tongue was free to lick at his edible underwear, and his even-sweeter treat already arising from underneath the candy. They both lay on their sides, facing each other, each with their face buried in the other's crotch.

She began her licking at the base of his underwear, only the thin layer of passion-fruit candy separating her tongue from his balls. As her tongue glided up the length of the orange candy square, she felt his cock pulse up into her face through the candy, then pulse back down onto his tummy. When she reached the top of the candy square, her tongue continued its upward licking, to touch his cock- head, already poking out through the top of his edible underwear. His squirming and moaning, encouraged her tongue to continue licking around the head for several minutes, before traveling back down over the candy square, licking all the way down over his rock-solid shaft, and licking around his balls.

Meanwhile, his tongue was just as busy as hers. He had curled his tongue up into a U, and he was using it to plow the center of her purple silk panties ever deeper into her juicy slit. The front of her G-string panties, and the full length of his tongue, both disappeared completely up into her pussy. Her thick crop of dark pubic hair, and her soft outer pussy lips, were peeking out more and more around the edges of her panties. Meanwhile, his long middle finger was pressing the narrow, white-lace rear strap of her G-string, deeply into her ass. As his finger probed her ass crack, his hand massaged her butt cheeks, paying particular attention to circling his fingers all along her sexy creases, where the soft curve of her ass cheeks sloped down, to meet the backs of her thighs.

As she continued to lick up and down the tiny orange square covering his 8-inch shaft, she felt the passion-fruit candy dissolving on her tongue.

Her licking was leaving his edible underwear tattered and shredded, happily exposing more and more of his powerfully-throbbing cock to her gaze and her touch. Now she leaned her head over his hips, and around to his ass, eagerly biting on all three of the white candy strings, which were still holding the rapidly-dissolving remains of his candy G-string onto him. As she bit threw each white string, and as she let the candy dissolve in her mouth, pieces of the orange-colored candy fell onto the sheets, and a few small pieces stuck to the outside of his cock's shaft.

She moved her head back from his ass, onto his cock again, and she began licking the stuck-on orange fragments of candy from his now fully-exposed cock. His shaft throbbed rapidly toward and away from her face, as she slowly licked her way up and down his full eight inches.

Meanwhile, the tiny front triangle of her purple silk panties had fully disappeared into her juicy slit, and was completely soaked in her own NATURAL passion fruit. His long, thin middle finger glided in and out of her slit, exploring her every nook and cranny, right through the deeply-buried satin of her G-string. Then, sliding out to his first knuckle, before reversing direction again to probe ever deeper inside of her. His tongue was licking at her now- exposed clit, and he paused after every few licks, to clench his lips and teeth over her clit, sucking her hard little love button completely up into his mouth, then releasing her to lick at her clit again. Now he reached under the waistband of her G-string, and he pulled. Her insides completely rearranged themselves, as he pulled the sticky, soaked fabric out of her slit. His fingers revelled at the dampness, as he slid her completely-soaked satin G-string down her luscious, dark, slender legs, and past her delicately-sexy bare feet.

With her pussy now completely exposed, and staying wide open all by itself in her aroused state, he pressed his face back into her pussy again, licking deeply along her inner walls, then gliding his tongue back out, to focus on her clit for a few licks, before returning his tongue to her dewy inner walls.

She licked her way up, from his balls, one final time, all along his eight-inch shaft. Then she opened her mouth, to let his cock slowly push past her lips, teeth, and tongue, the very tip and wide-open eye simply SLIDING along the roof of her mouth, pulsing and throbbing, as he slid into her throat. The whole time that his shaft descended into her mouth, her tongue circled around and around his full 6-1/2 inch circumference. As he continued to lick the inside of her drenched pussy, and over and around her excited clit, he thrust his hips and thighs toward and away from her, to rapidly and skillfully drive his huge cock in and out of her throat.

Just as he pushed his cock all the way down her throat, one final time, he sucked her clit up into his mouth again, furiously licking and nibbling at it. Thick globs of his warm, white cream gushed down her throat now, and she loudly moaned his name. The vibration of her voice, against his cock, made him pulse and throb even more rapidly, and now there was no stopping the rapid succession of his thick, warm spurts of love cream, relentlessly sliding down her throat, and into her stomach.

As he continued to come, in blast after blast, into her mouth and deep down her throat, he clamped down harder on her clit, and he swirled his tongue around her love button with a vicious passion. She thrust her thighs even closer into his face, and she released a flood of juice from around her clit, landing all over his lips and tongue, and even onto his nose. Her climax was accompanied by a nearly ear-piercing, shrieking scream, which settled into a long, low moan, as she clamped her legs around his neck, and she cupped her hands over his ass cheeks.

As they held each other, his cock continued to throb in her mouth, and her clit vibrated against his tongue and teeth. Every few minutes, they lazily licked at each other, each lick producing a moan, a twitch, and a new spurt of come into the other's mouth. These mini-orgasms were not as powerful as the first mutual explosion of passion, but in their own way, these after-tremors were just as wonderful, and exciting. Contented now, they both finally fell asleep, still in their 69 position.

Awakening the next morning, she noticed a ring of orange color surrounding her lips. He discovered little clumps of passion-fruit candy still stuck to his cock. No matter how much they washed and scrubbed, there were still tiny dots of orange color on her face, and on his cock.

They finally decided that they were out of time to scrub any more, and they both got dressed, to attend Mi's baby shower.

At the baby shower, as Latina and Mi sat talking, they reminisced about their days on the manufacturing floor, dreaming of better jobs and of finding loving, attentive husbands. They congratulated each other on achieving those goals. Hearing this, both of their husbands smiled, for the conversation just reaffirmed what both husbands already knew, that their wives loved them and were happy with them, just as they were unreservedly in love with their wives.

Mi leaned in close to Latina's face, and said "You have orange spots on your face."

"I know," Latina grinned. "His passion fruit candy from last night. I couldn't get it all to wash off this morning." Latina smiled at the recollection of the previous night's lovemaking, and she beamed at the thought, that she was proudly wearing those orange spots on her face, like a badge of honor, for the passion that her talented tongue had coaxed out of her husband's balls last night.

"Passion fruit?" Mi smiled. "What a corny pun."

Now Latina looked closely at Mi's face. Mi had little red spots all around her lips. When Latina pointed this out, Mi replied, "I couldn't get his cherry candy off of me this morning, either."

Mi and Latina looked at Mi's husband, Mi recalling (and Latina trying to picture), him in his edible red underwear. Since Mi and her husband had a baby now, Latina thought, he obviously had not been as "cherry" as his underwear last night. Gee, and Mi thought "passion fruit" was corny!

As Mi and Latina thought back to their previous night's sessions with their husbands, they both began to feel a little bit randy again. Mi shocked Latina slightly, by leaning in close, to plant a kiss on Latina's lips, and Mi attempted to lick the orange-colored candy stains from Latina's face. But Latina quickly recovered from the shock, returning Mi's soft kiss, and Latina tried just as futilely to lick the dried cherry candy stains off of Mi's face. Watching their wives kiss and lick each other, brought a gentle stirring in the loins of both husbands, matching the growing passion of their wives.

Mi and Latina now quickly pulled away from each other, not wanting to go any further, fearing that they had already gone too far. For the remainder of the party, Latina kept gazing hungrily at Frank and smiling, wondering if he could read her ever-more graphic thoughts, about what she wanted to do with him in the park, as soon as the party ended.

After oohing and ahhing over Mi's new baby for a while, and enjoying a very nice and filling barbecue in Mi's back yard, Latina and Frank said their good-byes, and finally drove off to their long-awaited, and only casually hinted-at, tryst in the local park.

They strolled hand-in-hand to the far edge of the park, where they unexpectedly met Latina's cousin Celeste, and Celeste's husband, Stan. The four of them decided to hike off into the surrounding woods, delaying Frank and Latina's urgently-needed tryst that much longer. Stan decided that he wanted to hike up the mountain, for the supposedly-breathtaking view from the top. The long, winding trail switched back and forth along the mountain, so that the climb took them several miles through jungle-like heat. Frank was getting too hot, and he peeled off his T-Shirt, stuffing it into the backpack that Latina had brought along. She smiled at the thought of what she'd like to do to his bare chest: rub, lick, suck, nibble. But with her cousin along, she had to rein-in her desires, at least for the moment.

About halfway up the trail, Celeste and Stan (both experienced mountain climbers) had continued ahead, but Latina and Frank were too hot and tired to keep pace. In a very deeply-wooded and secluded spot, he asked her to stand guard, as he removed his underwear, so that he could just be in his shorts. Maybe that way, Frank said, he could feel a little cooler. He walked a few paces deeper into the woods, so that the trees might hide him from any other hikers, and she stood guard in front of him, her back to him. As she heard his shorts and underwear rustle down his legs and onto the forest floor, she couldn't resist looking backward over her shoulder, at his now-naked, 5-foot-10 frame. Her eyes scanned from his toes to his face, and back down again, lingering (perhaps longer than necessary) on his cock, which seemed HUGE, even in its current flaccid state. She thought about turning around, dropping to her knees, and using her fingers and tongue, to make his cock all big and hard, just for her. But the fear of detection prevented her acting on her fantasies, at least for now. He stuffed his underwear into her backpack, and he eased himself back into his shorts. She sighed to herself, as he covered up his love missile again, for she knew that it would be a while before she could once more see, touch, and lick his pleasure- giving manhood, let alone feel its thrilling thrusts inside of her.

When Latina and Frank reached the summit, Celeste and Stan were already waiting for them. There was so much fog on the top of the mountain, that they could barely see their hands in front of their faces, much less the promised ocean view. The other three ganged up on Stan for making them hike through the unbearable heat, for a view that they wouldn't get to see.

By the time they had all hiked back down to the base of the mountain, all four were a little weary, and tempers were a little short. Celeste and Stan climbed back into their car and drove home, leaving Latina and Frank to enjoy the park alone. The loving, lustful couple decided to return to the woods, but to stay at the base of the mountain; no more climbing for them today (except for maybe climbing each other later on). The wind had picked up a little, so Frank put his T-shirt back on again.

When they were deep in the woods again, Latina turned to him and asked, "Do you remember the first time we met in person?"

"Yes," he replied, remembering how they had talked nightly on the phone for two months, before finally meeting face-to-face. "You were stretched out against a tree in a park, wearing shorts and sandals, your slender, dark legs stretched out in front of you."

"What did you think, when you first saw me?"

"That you were much prettier and sexier than I expected."

"Is that all you thought?"

"Well," he hesitated. "Will my answer get me in trouble?"

"That depends on what it is."

"Well," he hesitated again. "One of my thoughts was, that I wished I could see more of your bare body, than just you legs, as you stretched out against the tree."

"Hmmm," she mumbled, an idea forming. "Well, OK. Your wish is about to be granted."

She stood before him, and she began a slow, seductive strip-tease. First she pulled her purple T-shirt off over her head, revealing a lacy black bra underneath.

Gulping at the sweet memory, he asked "Is that the same bra you wore the first time we--"

"Yes, it is," she interrupted, smiling herself at the recollection of their first time.

Knowing how hard it is for her to reach around behind her, Frank wrapped his arms around Latina now, and he unclasped the three tiny metal hooks of her bra for her.

When he pulled away from her, her bra softly fell into the pine needles carpeting the forest floor, revealing her full, round 38-C breasts, and her hard nipples already jutting out their full half-inch toward him. Frank stated that her bust still looked every bit as breathtaking, as amazingly beautiful, as the very first time she had opened her blouse to him, two years earlier.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers