Latina Goes Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Now she continued her slow strip-tease, unclasping her khaki shorts, and slowly, teasingly easing her zipper down. The slow, seductive rip of metal on metal, as her fly gradually opened, merely increased the length, width, and pulsation rate of Frank's horny love tool. Being a hot day, she had not worn panties, and he hungrily licked his lips, as the first subtle hint of her thick, lush carpet of dark pubic hair began to emerge from under the zipper of her shorts. When her shorts finally slid down to her ankles, and she sexily stepped out of them, Frank nearly drooled at the familiar sight of his wife's smooth thighs, framing that perfect triangle of thick, brown-black pussy fur, with the promise of soon seeing the familiar, flower-pedal folds of his wife's femininity, just below.

She lay down in exactly the same pose she had used when they first met, her back propped against the tree trunk, her dark legs stretched out in front of her, and crossed at her ankles. This time, not just her legs, but all five feet, two inches of her voluptuous body, lay bare before him. Still standing, he, too, stripped bare, then he sat down beside her, his back also against the tree trunk. Turning to face her, he wrapped his arms around her bare back, and she wrapped HER arms around HIS bare back. They kissed, softly at first, but then opening their mouths, they let their tongues dance flirtatiously with each other. Now Frank tried to complete the job, which Mi had begun earlier, of licking the remains of last night's edible underwear, off of Latina's face.

The recollections of Mi's kisses and licks, and Frank's passionate "69" the previous night, just got Latina too excited now. Deciding that leaning against a tree was not where she wanted to act upon her growing desires, she packed all of their clothes into her backpack, and she strapped it on over her bare shoulders. Grabbing his hand, she led them both, naked, deeper into the woods, to a lake at the edge of a small waterfall, in a little clearing in the woods. Letting go of his hand, and dropping her backpack on a large rocky platform, she waded nude into the surprisingly- warm lake, and she beckoned for Frank to join her in her skinny-dipping adventure. As he waded into the lake, she playfully swam away from him, then reaching the end of the lake, Latina stood up under the little waterfall, the water gently cascading down her long, brown hair, and leaving inviting little beads of water all over her luscious, bare breasts. She ran her hands seductively through the shoulder-length strands of her damp hair. She shut her eyes, tilted her head backward into the cascading waterfall (as if to shampoo her hair), and she smiled bewitchingly at him.

As her finger continued to beckon him to join her, he swam out, still naked, to join her under the waterfall. Standing face-to-face, wrapping their arms around each other's bare backs, they proceeded to kiss each other, their tongues entwined in a graceful but lusty ballet, the waterfall softly streaming through their hair and down their backs. His hands slowly glided down her back, until they cupped her ass cheeks.

Matching his movements, she ran her hands down his back, as they continued to kiss. Latina raked her neatly-manicured, red fingernails, gently but passionately, into his skin, before also cupping his ass cheeks.

Now he let his hands slide around to her sides, massaging the front of her thighs, but deliberately staying away from her slick pussy for now. His hands traveled up her body, feeling her curvaceous hips, her ribs, and then her breasts, cupping her breasts, and then gently tugging and pinching her nipples. Again, HER hand motions on HIS body, carefully duplicated the motions of HIS hands on her OWN body.

Now he kissed his way down her body, from her breasts and nipples, kissing under her breasts, down her stomach, kissing and licking her belly button. Being only 5 feet 2 inches tall, she stood on tiptoes now, so his head would remain above water, as he continued to travel down her naked form. Now he kissed and licked her pussy, whose increasing moisture was originating from neither the lake nor the waterfall. She spread her legs wider, giving his tongue full access to her inner-most reaches, as the waterfall continued to crash over and around this pair of lovers.

Although to any passersby, they had two bodies, their growing passion had already joined them into a single soul.

As he continued to lick her pussy, and to dart his tongue over her clit, she reached for his cock. Wrapping her dainty fist around its 6-1/2 inch circumference, Latina slowly stroked up and down the entire eight inches of his fully-exposed shaft. As he was five feet ten, his fully-erect, two-inch-thick cock was jutting straight out in front of him, just above the surface water-line of the lake, without his having to stand on tiptoes.

For about ten minutes, he licked and sucked at her hot, hard, quivering clit, and she stroked his long, thick, vibrating cock, in their own private secluded spot, with only the crashing waterfall to break the silent stillness. Then, suddenly, they both came with almost as much volume and pressure, almost as powerfully, as the waterfall above them. She came against his tongue, and he into the palm of her rapidly-sliding fist. Knowing that nobody could see or hear them, they both let out their loudest, most-uninhibited moans, as they came and came and came, endlessly, lovingly, gloriously, spectacularly.

They stood in the waterfall for quite a while afterward, their tongues still playing in each other's mouth, their arms still wrapped tightly around each other, the waterfall still streaming through their hair, down their backs, and over their bare butts. Finally, noticing the sun starting to set, they swam, naked, side by side, to shore. Their explosive orgasm had left both of them calmer, feeling wonderfully refreshed. But they both sensed that something was missing, and they both quickly realized what that something was. She had yet to the feel the friction of his enormous rod, as it began its slow, tantalizing descent against her inner walls. And he had yet to feel her extraordinarily- flexible pussy muscles, squeezing him tight, as he thrusted and throbbed against her inner-most recesses. OK, let's not mine words here: Latina and Frank both still wanted, still needed, to FUCK each other senseless.

Producing a large beach towel from her backpack, Latina spread the towel on the lake shore, and she lay down flat on her back, her legs spread wide apart, her knees raised in the air, her hips squirming from side to side in anticipation, her fingers massaging her thighs and slowly moving upward, her tongue licking her lips, as a barely-audible "Mmmm!" escaped from her mouth. He did not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what she wanted just then, especially since he wanted and needed exactly the same thing just then: to FUCK.

Lying face-down in the sand, his nose against her pubic hair, he let his tongue start licking at her already-visible clit, making her "Mmmm!" become much louder. He could taste that wonderfully sweet, yet tangy, juice starting to well up around her clit, and as he continued to lick and she continued to dampen, he sensed that he should have slipped lovingly into her, HOURS ago.

"Honey, please don't," she cried, between her gasps of heavy panting, and his loud tongue-slurps, confirming to Frank that maybe it WAS time for him to move on to the main event.

"Why not?" he teased, not pausing at all in his eager licks on her hard, throbbing clit.

"Because if you keep that up, I'm going to come all over your tongue!"

"What's wrong with THAT?"

"Nothing really. It's just that I want to come all over your COCK!" she exclaimed in her huskiest, sexiest voice, drawing out the last word, into multiple syllables.

Hearing her remarks, his already-hard cock throbbed powerfully, growing instantly to its full eight-inch length and thick stiffness. Wrapping his fist around its 6- 1/2 inch circumference, he guided his one-eyed trouser snake toward her wide- open, dripping, reddish-pink slit.

"Hurry!" she cooed, "She wants him, right NOW!"

"Yes, ma'am!" he replied, in mock military style, feeling like his hand should salute her, much as his throbbing love muscle was already saluting.

As his swollen purple cock-head passed her puffed-out pussy lips, she already felt herself starting to come. "Stop that!" she silently commanded her over-eager clit. As if any part of her constantly-passionate pussy would ever listen to anything her brain commanded, once his wonderfully hard cock began its slow descent into her! As his swollen, 6-1/2 inch circumference pressed hard against both sides of her inner walls, and slid deeper and deeper inside of her, he began the kind of slightly-corny, mildly-dirty talk, that he knew always got her even more turned- on. "I'm going to stufffff you, aaalll full of HARD," he paused to thrust even deeper, then continued, "thhhhrobbing," and then another pause. As if on cue, as he drew out the word "throbbing," he started pulsing mightily against her inner walls, causing her to clamp down tight against his still-descending shaft. When his shaft finally hit rock bottom, and his balls pressed hard against her wide- open pussy lips, he finally finished his sentence with a loud and eager "COCK!" Then, eliminating the drawn-out syllables, he clearly repeated the entire sentence: "I'm going to stuff you, all full of HARD, throbbing COCK!" His words were a little late now, as he was ALREADY stuffing her completely full of cock, but his words nevertheless sounded sexy enough, in his deep baritone voice, to turn-up the volume on Latina's growing excitement, by yet one more notch.

"Yes!" she replied. "How did you know that's EXACTLY what I want, what I NEED, right now? I NEED to be stuffed all full of your hard, throbbing cock!"

He started slowly pulling his shaft back out of her, until only the mushroom- shaped head remained buried inside of her. "She's yours," she cooed, hoping that these words would bring his shaft all the way back inside of her. "She's all yours. Only you!"

Her simple words seemed to work--pushing mightily with his muscular thighs, he began sliding his eight-inch shaft slowly back inside of her, the full force of every muscle in his 5'10", 170-pound frame, powering his deep thrusts into her now.

When he was all the way in again, he pushed even harder, as if trying to force his balls inside of her, too. Then he paused, and he turned his body from side to side, so that his cock head began pushing against deeply-hidden places, which even SHE scarcely knew existed. With his palms flat on the lake-shore soil, and his arms bent at the elbows, he began a military-style push-up. As his arms began to straighten, and his torso began to rise off of her breasts, his pulsing cock followed, slowly pulling out of her again, pulsing against her inner walls, as it rose up out of her. As he began the down stroke of this powerfully sexy push-up, he slid himself forward, so that his cock pressed hard against her hungry clit, as his shaft sank back down into her dewy depths. He could already feel the moisture lining her inner walls, easing the friction of his piston inside her cylinder. But by now, they both really wanted to feel her warm, thick clitoral and G-spot juices, oozing onto his shaft, and his own thick, white love juice blasting deep inside of her. She now eloquently summed up their mutually- desperate desires in three short words, which she softly whispered into his ear-- no, not "I love you," but just this: "Fuck me, baby!" Three little words, short, and to the point, repeated again: "Fuck me, baby!".

To hurry their passion along, once he was completely buried inside of her again, he wrapped his ankles around hers, he cupped her breasts in his palms, and he let his finger-tips start playing with her big, hard, reddish-brown nipples, as his tongue slid into her mouth, and her tongue into his. She began panting and moaning, even more rapidly than before. He began another sexy push-up out of her. Then, on his down stroke, he let out a very loud, deep, baritone moan, as his cock head reached bottom. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his back, and she locked her legs around his waist, pressing her feet into his ass cheeks, as if trying to pull him even deeper into her, even though his swollen balls already rested against her pussy lips. He rubbed his finger along her overly-excited, hard little clit, and she cupped his huge, ready-to-explode balls in her hand.

"I'm going to fill you aaalll full of come." he commented, dragging out the word "all" for extra emphasis. "It's going to fill your entire, SWEET pussy, and dribble out onto both of us."

"Mmmm!" was the only reply she could concoct in her present, dreamy trance.

He began to pull out, but he stopped after withdrawing only about an inch or so. Then, still rubbing her clit, and still feeling her hand on his balls, he slammed that final inch back into her again, making sure to rub his entire shaft over her clit, before emptying all of his built-up passion in one mighty gush, deep inside of her. She let out a high-pitched scream of pleasure, and she let her juices, flowing from her clit, her G-spot, and her deepest recesses, coat his entire shaft. Her hot juices oozed out onto her thighs, and onto his. They lay there, in each other's arms, for 10 or 15 minutes, their tongues dancing around each other, her feet massaging his ass cheeks, his cock contentedly throbbing deep inside of her.

Finally, noticing that it was now almost completely dark outside, they put their shorts and T-shirts back on over their water-soaked and come-stained bodies, and they strolled hand-in-hand back to their car, smiling contentedly at each other for the entire drive home.

The fresh scent of recent sex lingered in their car on the entire drive home, so that they could scarcely keep their eyes off of each other. He tried very hard to keep his eyes on the road. After a few miles, the intoxicating scent of recent orgasms, made her all randy again, and she pulled off her T-shirt, grabbed his right hand (making sure that his left hand still had full control of the steering wheel), and pressed his palm against her bare breast and nipple. She then let go of his hand, trusting that he would leave it where she had placed it, and she used both of her hands to unsnap and unzip her shorts. She then grabbed his hand again, and she moved it down inside of her open shorts. He knew exactly what to do, sliding his long, thin middle finger in and out of her always-hungry pussy, and rubbing and pressing his thumb against her clit. Latina closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and let out a soft "Mmmm!" again.

He could barely keep his eyes off of her large, firm, round 38-C breasts, and her very hard jutting nipples. Knowing that he couldn't continue to drive this way, Frank turned off at the very next exit, and he drove far enough down the winding country road, to be sure that no other drivers would be passing them, so nobody would see what they were up to. He now slid her shorts completely off of her legs and, picking them up off the car floor, he sniffed the scent of her raw pussy juices, before he tossed Latina's shorts onto the back seat. He leaned over, spread her legs apart, and began working his tongue over her pussy lips, and her clit.

She was still so excited from their passionate weekend, that it only took a few licks, for her to come powerfully and forcefully against his tongue. As her own come began to fill his mouth, her thrashing, quaking orgasm also forced out the full load of his still-warm, slightly-salty come, which his steel-hard cock had left deep in her pussy, only a short time before. He eagerly licked up the rapidly-flowing stream of their thoroughly-mixed juices, as it poured out of her wide-open pussy lips, and spilled onto her soft, silky-smooth thighs. Gulping rapidly, he swallowed as much of their mixed juices as he could. Through it all, he struggled to keep his face planted firmly on her pussy, as she shook violently on the car seat, and she moaned loudly into his ear.

When she finally stopped quaking and flowing, Latina pulled her T-shirt back over her head, but she left her shorts where Frank had tossed them, on the back seat. They both sat up, she with her legs spread wide, and her still-open pussy completely visible, as was the gooey mess all over her thighs. As he drove off, back to the highway and heading for home, he couldn't help but glance frequently at her, gazing deeply into the very pink depths, and flower-pedal-smooth fleshy folds, of her still wide-open pussy. His lustful glances caused her to smile happily at him.

Once they were back on the highway, and he had set the cruise control, she looked around, to verify that there were no other cars ahead of or behind them. She then rested her head on his lap, as if to sleep. But her naughty fingers silently crept up his thighs, and across to his crotch, rubbing him through the fabric of his shorts. Her fingers then crept silently to his zipper, and slowly eased his shorts open. She reached inside, and she began stroking his cock, without removing his shorts.

Now she turned her face into his lap, and she began licking up his shaft, over the head, and then circling her tongue around the circumference of his shaft, as her tongue glided slowly back down toward his balls. Her tongue was swirling frantically around his shaft, in a downward spiral.

Putting away her tongue for a moment, her lips slowly, teasingly, kissed their way back up his shaft, then planted a forceful kiss right on the wide-open eye, at the top of his solid 8-inch column of masculine lust.

Checking ahead and in his rear-view mirror, he saw that there were neither cars nor houses anywhere around them, and he pulled their car off onto the shoulder of the highway, shutting off the engine and the headlights. Seeing that she could now safely suck him off, without causing a traffic accident, she opened her mouth into a big, wide O, and she slowly slid her head downward into his lap, letting inch after throbbing inch of firm muscle, and soft skin, slide through her mouth, and into her eager throat. When his balls pressed against her lips, she resumed her spiraling motion of licking his shaft, now fully inside of her mouth.

Remembering her earlier comment, when he had tried to eat her out (on the lake shore), he said, "Honey, please don't."

"Why not?" she echoed his previous line.

Repeating her line again, he said, "Because if you keep that up, I'm going to come all over your tongue!"

"What's wrong with that?" Gee, this conversation was turning into real deja vu.

"Nothing at all!" he shouted, changing their earlier script slightly now. He pulled his shaft back out of her mouth, up to the swollen, purple, mushroom- shaped head. Then he thrust, powerfully, back into her throat again. Just as he rammed his cock head against the back of her throat, he exploded a torrent of warm come, against the roof of her mouth, the back of her throat, and her still- swirling tongue.

She sat up, his fresh come dribbling out of the corners of her mouth.

Wow, and Mi thought that Latina had been showing-off, when she saw the orange stains of Frank's edible underwear, all around her mouth. As they finished their drive home, Latina wondered what Mi would think NOW, if she could see this even more OBVIOUS sign on her face, of how much pleasure she and Frank constantly shared!

Once more, Latina thought back to five years ago, when she and Mi had discussed their seemingly-impossible dreams, now completely fulfilled, dreams of better careers, and of finding new husbands--generous, loving, caring men, men who would love them and sex them up, bring them joy and contentment, in ways that NO previous man ever had. Latina thought about the evidence that she and Mi had licked off each other's faces, the remains of each other's husband's' edible underwear, the evidence of just what a GREAT life (sexual and otherwise) they both had now with their sexy, loving husbands.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers