Latina Goes Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Sometimes, Latina thought, recalling the multiple couplings and countless orgasms that she and Frank had shared, just in that one weekend alone--sometimes the reality can be FAR superior to the fantasy. Right now, she could DEFINITELY feel the reality of Frank's deep love, his passionate commitment to her. After all, the evidence of how MUCH he loves her, in the form of his thick, white globs of his joy juice, were even still trickling down her chin, and dribbling down her thighs, just now. His love for her, spiritual AND physical, definitely felt MUCH better, than the slight physical, and completely unemotional, fantasy gratification she USED to settle for, back when it was just her and her vibrator.

Once more, a contented smile lit up Latina's face at these happy thoughts, of how loved, loving, and horny Frank always made her feel. For his part, when Frank noticed his wife's come-framed smile, and when he saw his fresh come-globs all over Latina's smooth, dark, shapely legs, a bright, beaming smile of love and contentment lit up his OWN face, as well. He could no more believe his luck, in finding and marrying a warm, caring, beautiful sexy, lustful woman, than she could believe her own luck, in finding and marrying an honest, generous, decent, loving, sexy, studly, lustful man.

As they pulled up to their driveway, and they French-kissed for one final time, they both resolved to shop in the sex-novelty store again very soon, if another passionate weekend like this one would be the result.

Or maybe they just needed to attend more baby showers!

Latina
Latina
78 Followers