Latina Mom and the Black Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched a big dollop of precum form on his tip, milky white now. Andrea licked her lips, almost instinctively. Her mouth wasn't dry anymore, it was salivating heavily for some reason. She couldn't keep staring at the milky treat, so she rubbed her palm slowly over his slick knob, giving her fresh lubrication that she spread generously all over his thick cock. She returned to her double-fisted grip, turned her body, and started to pick up speed as her hands twisted along the girthy shaft. She held her elbows out a bit to the side to get more leverage to handle Chris' big black meat. "Fuck yea, just like that slut. Keep stroking it just like that." Wet squelches filled the room as Andrea's hands worked to a blur on the teenager's cock. Chris moaned in pleasure and Andrea panted and huffed with exertion. Even under her sustained, furious assault, he showed no signs of exploding. Andrea was dismayed, as she expected all teenagers would have shot their load by now. It seemed like this cruel bully did have some serious self-control. Her arms tired and she was panting. She slowed her stroking back down. His throbbing dick looked bigger, thicker, and angrier than ever. She really had her work cut out for her.

"You love jerking black dick, don't you?" he questioned as she slowed down. "If your poor hubby wasn't here, you'd be slobbering all over it already."

Andrea kept her lips tight and stared hard eyes back up to Chris'. He smiled back at her.

"You're going to be here all night if you don't start talking back to me."

Grrrr! Andrea was hating Chris and his smug face more every minute. But what if he was telling the truth, and he would hold out unless she spoke dirty to him? He had already lasted several times longer than she knew her husband would have... "Fine, Chris!" she hissed. "I... I love jerking this big cock."

Paulo gulped hard, on the verge of cumming in his pants. Hearing his wife say something so goddamn sexy, so unexpected, gave him an almost out-of-body experience. He realized just how determined his wife was to get the load out of this bully, and now she'd be talking dirty to get it.

"That's what I'm talking about," Chris said. "You ever touch a cock this big before?"

Andrea looked at him and shook her head slowly. "No, I haven't," she admitted. Her cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment, and she refused to look towards her husband to meet his eyes.

Andrea looked down at Chris' big ball sack splayed against the couch. That gave her an idea, maybe those were the key. Andrea altered her grip, using her right hand to stroke and hold his cock upright, while using her left to heft and fondle his heavy nutsack. "Oh god yes!" Chris groaned. She massaged his nuts, isolating and rubbing each one, rolling them in her fingers, and tugging down softly on his entire scrotum. Chris was in heaven, and again groaned loudly.

"Do you like how that feels? Do you like how I play with your big balls?" Andrea felt awkward, unaccustomed to dirty talk, and especially shameful in front of her husband. Still, it was having the desired effect.

"Fuck yea, that feels amazing. Keep rubbing them just like that. They're much bigger than your hubby's balls, aren't they?"

Andrea was torn. This vein of erotic talk might be what it takes to get this teenager off, but she really did not want to insult and potentially anger her husband. She kept it short and to the facts.

"Yes. They're much bigger."

"They're full of cum just for you, sexy ass MILF. I know you're going to love how they taste."

Andrea looked at the big balls she was rolling. Taste? She shook the thought from her mind and redoubled her efforts, tugging on his nut sack and stroking his prick hard.

"You're really working for this cum, aren't you? Bet you never worked so hard for one of your hubby's loads." Andrea couldn't help but steal a quick glance at her husband. He stared in utter awe at her working hands, doubtful that he even heard Chris' words.

"No, never," Andrea responded. "You're so big and you last so long, you're making me work really hard." Andrea bit her lip again and tried to put on a sexier voice. "I want you to cum Chris."

Paulo couldn't hold it anymore. Hearing his wife ask for Chris' cum was too much for him, and he started cumming in his pants, never even having touched himself. His head pounded with pleasure as he came hard into his boxers and felt it drip down his leg.

"Oh yea?" Chris continued. "Tell me exactly what you want. Tell me how bad you want to see me cum."

Andrea couldn't believe this torture he was putting her through. "I really want you to cum Chris." She let go of his balls and put both hands back on his pole. "Show me how much cum your big balls hold!" She used the last strength she had in her hands, wrists, arms, and shoulders as she stroked desperately on Chris' cock.

"Watch how much I cum, next time the load is going down your throat." Chris groaned, getting close. He pinched her nipple hard. "Tell me you want to see my big nigger cock cum."

Andrea hesitated. She couldn't. Chris was staring at her, waiting. Fuck it. "I want it Chris, I want to see your big nigger cock cum!" she cried. Her muscles screamed in pain, exhausted from jerking the massive cock.

"Yes, that's it, just like that, here it comes slut!"

Andrea's and Paulo's eyes opened in wide amazement as the first long, thick, ropes shot out of Chris's raging cock. They shot upward several feet, almost to the ceiling, before falling on the living room floor in front of them. Andrea adjusted her aim lower and the next several ropes shot horizontally into the center of the room, leaving a streaky, messy, puddle of cum.

Andrea's hands were covered in Chris' thick, teenage cum, but she continued pumping until he was fully spent. Both husband and wife were shocked by how much she had made him cum. It looked like he had been holding that load for a year. To Andrea, she couldn't believe how creamy the sperm felt between her fingers, used to the thinner, slimy discharge of her husband.

No one said anything for several seconds as they all caught their breath and came to their senses. Andrea finally removed her sticky hands from Chris's bobbing pole and ran to the bathroom to wash off. Chris stood up, naked except for socks, grabbed a rag from the kitchen and came back to toss it at Paulo.

"Make sure you clean up that mess your wife made."

By the time Andrea was done washing off her husband had just about finished cleaning up Chris' cum off the floor. He threw the rag out and washed his hands too. As he was seeing them out Chris seemed a little gentler, like an 18-year-old should be.

"Mrs. Vargas, I had a great time. I'm sure we'll be having more soon."

She glared at him. "You better stay far away from my son. We have a deal and I expect even you to stick to it!" She pushed a finger into his hard chest.

Chris chuckled, unintimidated. "You have my word; your son is lucky his mom is so damn fine. Mr. Vargas, you can bring your stacked, sexy wife to my house anytime."

Paulo grunted unintelligibly and grabbed his wife's hand to walk backed briskly to their parked luxury SUV, hoping no one noticed the stain on his pants.