Latina Mom and the Black Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't have you bullying Daniel. It's very bad for him, you have to stop."

Chris knew where he wanted this to go. He looked her right in the eye and said slowly, "What will you give me to stop?"

Andrea had not come prepared with any overtures, concessions, or bribes. In general, she had been planning a mix of shaming, threatening, and pleading to get her way, but didn't exactly come prepared to cut a deal. His boldness had her raising her voice a notch.

"I'm not going to give you anything to stop mister! You have to stop because it's wrong, and illegal! I'll come back and have this same talk with your grandad, and the principal too if I have to!"

Chris kept his own voice cool and calm. "My grandad ain't gonna care one bit about some little punk, but I'm sure he'd appreciate your fine ass coming through here. Principal Wilkins needs me in his school and on his team. We're undefeated, he won't' do anything to me." Chris spread his hands, showing the Latina mom he was unfazed by her futile threats. "So, 'Mrs.' Vargas, it's simple. You want something from me. What can I get from you in return?"

"You want money?" she choked out, incredulously.

"Nah, I don't," he replied. He went in for the kill. He threw the towel from his lap, landing on the floor beside the couch. He looked at Andrea and said "To stop bullying your son, I want you to suck my cock right now."

"Dios mio!" Andrea cursed. Her eyes grew wide, mouth agape, as she stared at the monstrous cock Chris had unveiled. It was enormous, easily the biggest cock the Latina housewife had ever seen. It was long and thick, fatter in the middle, and a shade darker than the rest of his body. Still soft, the imposing, uncircumcised head flopped down to rest on the fabric of the couch between them. There was a large vein starting at the top base of his dick and running along the side of the shaft before coming to an end below the head. His ball sack was splayed against the couch, two large eggs pulsing against the thin brown skin. She was so shocked and offended, and yet she could not take her eyes off it.

"How dare you!" she bellowed, standing up, still staring at it. "I will do no such thing, I'm a married woman!" She brought up her left hand and pointed at her ring.

"I don't care that you're married." Chris grabbed his dick and began languidly stroking it while looking at the angry MILF. "Just give it a taste, or better yet a little ride and I'll ease up off your son."

Andrea watched astonished as Chris' hand traveled up and down his cock slowly. Even his big hands didn't look so big around that towering cock, how would her little hands look wrapped around it? She stared for a couple more seconds before snapping out of it.

"How dare you expose yourself to me! This is not the end of this Christopher." She wagged a finger in his face. "My husband is a lawyer; he'll hear all about this. If I hear about you bullying my son again, it's going to get much, much worse for you!"

Chris kept slowly stroking while looking up at her heaving rack. "Your body is built for black dick. You know that right Mrs. Vargas?"

She shuddered, and decided she better not linger any longer, as she had nothing left to say to this kid and his giant cock. She took one last look and stomped to the front door and out of his house.

Chris kept stroking, watching her round, soft buns flex and sway as she stormed out.

He got up to close the door behind her, still naked, dick now hard, and watched her Mercedes pull out and speed down the block, out of his neighborhood.

*****************

It was late in the evening by the time Andrea got home. The whole way Andrea had been an angry, horny mess. How dare that kid suggest she do that to him? The nerve! How can he possibly have a cock that big? How unfair! She had only seen 2 dicks prior to Chris', and those seemed like they were from a different species compared to the package she had just seen. Especially since this one was on an 18-year-old. Was it true that all black guys were really so hung?

What angered her more than Chris' disrespectful request was the fact that she had not helped her son's situation in the least. On the contrary, she realized Daniel was probably right in thinking her visit would make things worse. She had made things worse and was now at risk of breaking her promise to him. She wasn't looking forward to seeing the look on his face when he realized her mission had been a failure.

Paulo and Daniel were watching TV and hollered from the living room when they heard Andrea come back in.

"How'd it go Ma?!" asked Daniel, his eagerness for good news in his voice.

"I'm sorry it didn't go so well mi niño. It was just Chris home, I didn't get a chance to talk to his grandfather." She paused. "I, um, couldn't convince him to stop bullying you baby."

Daniel's expression dropped to disappointment. He could see she was disappointed as well

"Ok mom, thanks for trying."

"I swear I'm not finished yet mijo. If he keeps this up, I will go have a talk with the principal. And if that doesn't work, we'll take it to the police if we have to!"

Paulo groaned. As a lawyer he hated when his wife threatened premature legal action. "Well, hopefully we can avoid that honey." His nonchalance annoyed her. She had to make this serious for him.

"Paulo, baby, I'm going to head upstairs to get ready for bed. I have something to tell you so don't take too long."

About 30 minutes later Andrea had finished showering, changed into her pajamas, and was lotioning herself up. She was pensive and worried, a lump in her throat. Her son now had a major problem at school, and there was a big black cock between her and the solution. Or was the big black cock the solution? God, she had to clear her mind. But then her husband walked in and she had to live it over again.

"What did you have to tell me babe?" Paulo asked, sitting down next to her on their bed.

"So today, when I went over there, he took it out. Chris showed me his... thing." She could barely bring herself to say it.

Paulo raised his eyebrows. He almost laughed as he said "Took what out? You mean his dick?"

"Yes, I mean his dick!" Andrea couldn't believe it as her husband broke out in laughter. "It's not funny Paulo," slapping his arm. "This is serious! It was disgusting! I stormed out immediately, how dare he! What a delinquent." Paulo was finally calming down. "Why is this so funny to you?"

Paulo wiped a tear from his eye. "So a horny teenage boy thinks my wife is hot and thinks he stands a chance if he whips it out for you? That's just too funny, that kid has some guts eh?"

Some guts and some nuts Andrea thought. She needed to show her husband how not funny all this was.

"Well that 'teenage boy' told me the only way he'd stop bullying our son is if your wife sucked on his really big dick. He said I should ride it too. Is that funny to you too?" Her eyes were daggers piercing her husband, waiting for an answer.

Paulo swallowed hard, processing his wife's words. The details made it clear that this kid had not been joking, and his attempt to proposition his wife had been a serious one. Paulo knew Andrea was also upset over not being able to help Daniel. He had to get serious and start trying to help her or end up in big trouble.

"Baby, I'm sorry that happened to you mi amor. I really am. I can't believe that punk tried to proposition you into a sexual quid-pro-quo."

Andrea's eyes opened wide, sensing an opportunity.

"Yes a quid-pro-quo! Is that illegal, can he go to jail for that?" Her eyes shone, ideas brewing in her head.

Paulo was a tax lawyer, not a criminal lawyer, and so was a bit out of his element. But he wanted to give his wife hope. "Well it's illegal most of the time, and in this case, it is tied to a sexual favor so I think... well at a minimum it would be indecent exposure... maybe even sexual assault."

"That's great! Maybe we can use that against him? What if we go back there and we threaten to call the police if he doesn't stop bullying Danny? That just might work!" She clasped her hands together, eyes gleaming with renewed hope.

Paulo coughed out his agreement, "Yea honey good idea that might just put the fear of God in him... but that would be a big step..." Paulo thought for a moment. "How about this babe, let's give it a few days. Your visit today may have scared him enough to stop bullying Danny anyway, now that he knows you know about it, he may stop to not risk getting in trouble. That will give me a chance to talk to some of my lawyer buddies about this as well, see what our options are. If we go over there threatening to call the police, we must be ready to follow through. How does that sound to you?"

Truth be told Andrea felt relief. Relief that this burden was now not solely hers (and Daniel's) but her smart, lawyer husband was going to help out as well. She was confident that with her husband's help they would be able to make that bully Chris leave her son alone.

"Ok baby, good idea." She leaned over to kiss him on the lips, a peck turning into several. "Thank you for helping me with this baby," she whispered huskily. "Would you let me thank you properly?"

She rubbed her hand over his crotch, and climbed on top of her husband, straddling him near the waist, her big butt right on top of his dick. She was in a pair of small satin pajama shorts, and matching tank top. She leaned down, kissing him all over his face and neck.

There was one thing Andrea had mentioned that Paulo couldn't get out of his mind, he had to confirm it. "Did you say it was really big?" Paulo asked into her ear.

Andrea sat up, surprised by the question, but horny and intrigued. She began slowly grinding her hips on his crotch.

"Yeah, he's enormous."

Paulo breathed out, and then breathed in deep. She could feel him hardening under her.

"He even touched it and started stroking it while he looked at me." She was getting hornier as she grinded her pussy onto her husband's bulge. "He told me I have a body built for black dick." She gave a moan, picking up pace as she bounced her wet mound and big ass on her husband's clothed cock.

"Wow Andrea," her husband spoke through gritted teeth like he was holding back an orgasm. "He really liked you."

Andrea moaned looking up at the ceiling, her own orgasm beginning to build. "I need you in me." She looked down at her husband. "I need you to fuck me right now!"

Andrea and her husband made love that night, more intense than they had in years. Guiltily, she thought about Chris and his big black cock almost the entire time. Her best orgasm of the night was after Paulo, having cum twice already and gone limp, was eating her pussy. She was able to close her eyes and picture that huge cock as she came hard into her husband's face.

Little did Andrea know that, just as guiltily, Paulo realized how horny Andrea's story had made him. Laying in bed, spent, Paulo realized that he was even more attracted to his wife now that this young basketball star had tried to fuck her. He drifted asleep with those thoughts...

******

On Friday Daniel didn't see Chris, the weekend flew by and Monday quickly rolled around. Andrea tried to focus by working out and cleaning the house, waiting anxiously to hear how her son's day went. Her memory of Chris' black cock was etched on her mind, and she constantly replayed in her head the moment Chris had unveiled it. She hoped her visit Chris' house may have scared him enough to leave Daniel alone, but felt deep down that was unlikely. When Daniel got home, Andrea could read the results right on his face.

"Mom, he's worse! He bullied me all day today!" Daniel whined.

"Oh mi niño, come here." She beckoned her son to join her on the sofa, and she held his head down to her chest as she stroked his hair. "Tell me what happened baby."

Daniel took a moment to take in his mother's lush, firm body. She was wearing a sports bra and tight spandex shorts, her usual attire to workout at home and stand the Florida heat. From his vantage point he could see right into her generous cleavage and her thick, solid thighs below. He could see the round curves of her ass bulge slightly on either side of her, being pushed up by the sofa. He dick stirred.

Daniel explained to his mom that his bullying problem had only gotten worse. Whereas before Chris would only pick on him when a comedic opportunity arose, that day it seemed that Daniel was Chris' preferred target. He was making his life miserable, and Daniel tried to express to his mom how humiliated and angry it made him feel.

Andrea listened sympathetically and could feel her pussy moisten as her son told her about how Chris bullied him that day. Every mention of Chris made chiseled abs and a big cock flash in her mind's eye. She knew just how physically imposing he was, which made her feel even more sorry for her thin-limbed son.

"And to make matters worse Ma, he started to talk about you too."

Andrea felt her clit stiffen, and fresh moisture on her labia. "Wh..what did he say?" she stuttered out, breathily.

Daniel sighed, decided to hold nothing back. "This morning, Chris told me to tell my 'thick ass mom' she can go back to his house to stare at his co... cock anytime she wants." Daniel picked his head off her chest, sliding out from her gentle fingers, and looked at his mom. "Can you believe he said that mom? Why would he?"

His mom's eyes were wide with surprise, cheeks flushed, and at a loss for words. His eyes fell to his mom's impressive rack and he could see both nipples stiff and pushing out the material of her tight sports bra.

"I... I... I have no idea where he would get that from honey, he's a sick boy." Andrea's skin felt prickly, her pussy throbbed. She was uncomfortably horny. At the same time, she was angry at Chris for having humiliated her son like that, in front of her son's friends and classmates no less. "Just wait until your father gets home baby. He and I have a plan and we are going to march back into Chris' house and put a stop to this once and for all."

"No, mom don't!" Daniel almost shouted. Andrea gave him a frown and he corrected himself. "I mean, I don't think you should go back over there mom. That just made it worse last time..."

"Nonsense mijo." She tapped his arm, not softly. "Like I said, your father and I have a plan. We will convince Chris to stop bullying you this time, I promise." She leaned into him and gave him a kiss square on the forehead with her puffy lips. "End of discussion. I'm going to make this better. Now I'm going to go shower and change to be ready to head over when your father comes home."

********

A few hours later, after dinner and cajoling her husband a bit more, Andrea and Paulo were en route to Chris the bully's house. Paulo was forced to ignore his son's pleas not to go, as he had already committed to his wife's plan.

That plan was roughly to threaten Chris with getting the police involved, and to use the fact that Paulo was a lawyer to cow him into leaving their son alone. Andrea hoped just her husband's presence alone would get Chris to behave himself this time.

She had dressed for comfort, wearing an olive-green pullover hoodie and matching sweatpants. The hoodie was cropped to just below her belly button, and the pants hugged her hips and firm butt. With white sneakers on her feet, it was about as modest as the Colombian housewife could be. Paulo had stayed in his office clothes, tie and all, to try and establish an air of professionalism when meeting his son's bully. As he drove, Paulo was appalled by how rundown Chris' neighborhood looked compared to theirs, and he could feel his apprehension grow.

Once again Chris' grandpa was on the night shift that evening. Chris was home alone, watching NBA in his living room and texting girls, when he was interrupted by a knock on his door.

"Who is it?!" he boomed towards the front door.

"Mrs. Vargas, again! Open up Christopher!" There was that sexy accent he remembered.

"Of course this Latina slut came back," he thought to himself, smirking. He turned off the tv, strode over to the door, and was unpleasantly surprised to see a man standing next to the thick MILF.

"Who the fuck are you?" Chris asked, scornfully.

"I'm um, Daniel's dad... um, and a lawyer!" Paulo tried to add some force to the end of that statement but proved difficult while looking up to someone much younger.

"And what the fuck do you want?" Chris asked, looking right at Paulo.

"Can we discuss this inside?" Andrea asked, saving her husband a response.

Chris turned to respond to Andrea, his gaze softening.

"Hey there Mrs. Vargas. Back for a second look?" Andrea could feel her cheeks flush with embarrassment and anger. She didn't flinch as the teenager ogled her body. Chris turned back to her husband, hard look returning. "It's only thanks to your hot ass wife here that I'm letting you inside." Chris turned and strode back into his living room leaving his front door open for the couple.

They closed the front door behind them and met Chris in his living room, where he was now standing in front of his sofa, arms crossed across his chest. He wore a black t-shirt and navy-blue basketball shorts, coming past his knee. "At least he's wearing clothes this time," Andrea thought to herself.

"You need to stop bullying our son Daniel or we're going to call the police," Andrea declared, showing no temerity as she met Chris' eyes.

Chris looked amused. "Is that right? You ever heard of the cops locking anybody up for calling somebody names?"

"They will when they hear about how you exposed yourself to my wife. That's indecent exposure and sexual assault," Paulo chimed in. "And the quid-pro-quo you offered her amounts to blackmail!" Andrea loved Paulo even more in that moment, as that was exactly what she brought him there for.

There was a silent pause, as the married couple surveyed Chris' face, trying to gauge his reaction. He did have a moment of surprise as Paulo spoke, but that quickly gave way to roaring laughter a moment later.

"Hahaha! She told you about that huh? And yet here she is just a few days later trying to get another look." He again looked over the housewife's body. The swell of her tits and her wide, firm hips popped enticingly. She was a stack of womanly curves.

"That offer still stands by the way," Chris added, using his right hand to adjust the big lump in his shorts. He turned back to Paulo. "As for you, bitch ass lawyer, your wife came uninvited to my house, interrupted my shower, and started hollering about how niggers don't belong at her son's school. Now she's back with her pencil-dick husband, trying to corner and threaten a teenager and top-performing student athlete." He looked back and forth between the Hispanic couple. "What will the cops do? Ain't no teacher at school is going to say I bully your son. You wanna lose your job over this, fool?"

Paulo gulped. Andrea turned to lock eyes with her husband and could see he had no ready response. She could tell the mention of him potentially losing his job had left him quite terrified. She could not fail, not today.

"Paulo, can I talk to you outside please? Chris, we're going to be right back." He smiled, smugly. She grabbed Paulo by his wrist, and half-dragged him outside to the front porch.

"What was that? That didn't work at all! He's less scared now than before!" Andrea whispered exasperatingly at her husband. "We have to get him to stop Paulo, we can't let him keep bullying Daniel!"

"He sort of has a point Andrea, if the cops end up taking his side... my job would be in jeopardy for any kind of scandal." Paulo paused. "What if we offer him money to stop?"

"I tried that last time!" Andrea retorted, exasperated. "He said only one thing would get him to stop bullying Daniel."