Latina Mom and the Black Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into her husband's eyes, her big brown eyes showing a look of steely determination.

"He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to let you blow him," Paulo spat out, looking only half-sure.

"I know but we have to think of something!" Andrea pleaded, desperation in her voice.

Paulo paced on the porch, neither spoke for about 20 seconds. Finally, Paulo stopped pacing, and spoke quietly.

"Ultimately what this punk wants is for you to get him off. What if, we see if he'll agree to stop if... you use only your hands?"

Andrea's jaw dropped. She never thought her husband would ever suggest for her to have anything to do with Chris' cock. Yet there it was, and even though it was a heinous idea, the glimmer of hope returned in Andrea. There may yet be a way to save her son.

"You mean a handjob? You want me to offer him a handjob?" Andrea wanted to be clear about what Paulo was suggesting and wanted to make it even clearer that it was him suggesting it. She did not want to be later accused of bringing up this idea.

Paulo quickly retreated. "Um no, sorry I guess. Bad idea. I should have never suggested that, sorry-"

Andrea interrupted him. "I don't think it's that bad of an idea. It might actually be the only thing we can convince him to settle for." Andrea was walking a fine line, allowing this idea to blossom while not wanting to seem over-eager. "But what if he agrees, babe? You'll stay with me, right? You'll stay with me while I jerk him off?" She cocked her head to one side as she looked up at her husband. For some reason dick hardened at the question.

"Definitely babe, I'll make sure you're safe and that he doesn't try anything else." He looked at her questioningly. "Would you do it babe? Would you jerk him off?"

Andrea closed her eyes. Her mind flashed with images of her son at school, of her husband, and of Chris' giant cock. She opened her eyes, took a deep breath, and looked into her husband's eyes. "For our son, I'd do anything."

*******

Chris rose to meet the Vargas' again as they reentered his living room. They stood together at one end of the room, him at the other. "So what's up? When are the cops showing up?" Chris asked sardonically, smirk still on his face. Andrea nudged Paulo slightly, indicating she expected him to deliver the proposal.

"The cops aren't coming, young man. My wife and I talked things over. The most important thing to us, right now, is our son's well-being." He glanced at his wife, and she gave him the slightest of nods, and he turned back to Chris. "If she gives you a handjob, will you agree to stop bullying our son?"

Chris didn't let the elation show on his face. He was incredibly pleased where this was headed. All his grandfather's teachings were proving to be correct. He was becoming certain that he would be pounding the married Latin MILF eventually, but he recognized the need now for a stone-faced negotiation.

"Interesting offer. But no. Your wife sucks my cock or no deal."

Andrea spoke up, pleading in her Colombian accent. "No, no blowjob. Let me use my hands on you and we can be finished with this!"

Not finished, Chris thought to himself. Not finished by a long shot.

"Tell you what Mrs. Vargas, maybe I will take a handjob. And for that I'll lay off your son for one week."

"A week?! That's insane. I need you to lay off of my son for good!"

"Sucking my cock will get you that. You're offering just a shitty handjob, so for that I offer a week of relief for your son."

"Make it a month," Paulo chipped in. Andrea looked at her husband, eyebrows furrowed and daggers for pupils. What does he expect her to do after the month passes?

"Tell you what buddy," Chris proposed. "You let your sexy wife jerk me off really fucking good, you'll get your son two weeks. But she has to do it exactly how I say, and I get to touch her body all I want."

"We never said anything about touching..." Paulo trailed off, unsure, looking at his wife for her reaction.

Andrea felt a knot in her stomach, and a tightness in her throat from nervous expectation. She had to end this negotiation. She cut her husband off just as he was about to give another reply to the bully.

"Ok, fine. Christ, I will give you a handjob, and you get to touch me, and you leave my son alone for three weeks." She thought for a moment before adding, "and you can't tell Daniel anything about this. This has to stay in this room."

Chris let the smile come to his face, a white grin. "You got yourself a deal." He strode calmly across the room, stopping just a couple feet away in front of the couple. Chris couldn't look away from Andrea's stacked body, marveling at the luck he had for what he was about to experience. "Tell your husband he can go sit down on that footrest over there." Andrea looked on as he motioned towards a padded ottoman in front of a comfy-looking recliner, a few feet away.

"Can he sit on the chair instead?" Andrea asked.

"That's pop's chair. If hubby wants to stick around for this he can sit on the ottoman."

She turned to her husband, and asked, somewhat sweetly, "Baby, can you sit down on the ottoman right there? This shouldn't take long."

Paulo turned to his wife, held her hand and said "Ok. I love you. If you want to stop this anytime just say the word."

"Thank you for staying with me baby. This is for our son." She freed her hand from his, and clasped both on her husband's face, bringing it down to her to kiss him on the lips. "I love you." Her eyes shifted almost imperceptibly to the ottoman. Paulo nodded, knowing Andrea wanted to get this over with, and he went to sit down on his assigned seat.

As Paulo sat and looked at his wife and the tall black teenager, he was surprised by their size difference. His wife looked tiny next to Chris, her stacked, tight body dwarfed by the basketball player's height and powerful form. The lean, fit teenager took a step closer to his wife, standing right in front of her, looking down to her face. She didn't back down and stood her ground while looking up at him. The top of her head was about level with Chris' shoulders.

With no further words and without warning, Chris reached around behind Andrea, and grabbed big handfuls of her lush, round ass. "Ay!" she squealed with surprise, placing both of her small hands on Chris' solid forearms but not quite pushing him away, more like holding herself upright. Chris used both of his large hands to knead and prod Andrea's big, bountiful backside. He was astonished by how her cheeks felt. Big, round, and soft, and yet firm and strong once squeezed. That mouthwatering booty had no doubt been inherited from her mother, but a mix of Pilates and Andrea's relentless butt workouts had toned, firmed, and even grown her posterior over the years.

"Oh my... goodness," Andrea huffed, flustered by Chris' strong hands kneading her ass flesh. She was sore, she realized, having done a hard squat workout that morning, and Chris' strong hands working on her glutes felt exceedingly good. She let out a small involuntary moan, and felt her body begin to release some of the tension and anxiety she had been feeling. At least I'll get a massage out of this Andrea thought to herself, almost guiltily. She had to remind herself that this was a horrible ordeal that she needed to go through with for the sake of her son.

Chris got into playing with the housewife's big ass right in front of her husband. He was in heaven as he grabbed and groped her large cheeks. The fabric of her tight, thin sweatpants was soft, like the ass encased in them. He wanted to watch his hands work on her booty, so he stepped closer to her to look down at her posterior over her shoulder. He fondled the big butt roughly, and even his large hands, used to gripping basketballs, couldn't hold more than a third of each cheek at a time. Every time he grabbed a handful, more of the Latina housewife's huge ass would escape his grip. In a mix of relish and frustration, he picked his hand up and swung it down, landing a solid *smack* on Andrea's rump that rang through the house. "Ay!" she squealed into his shoulder, her cheek now being pressed against one of Chris' hard pecs.

"Hey, can you not be so rough with her please?" Paulo's request was ignored. He felt forgotten, sitting there on Chris' grandpa's footrest, watching his wife getting fondled.

Andrea's back was to Paulo, so he couldn't see her face but could see Chris' long fingers sinking into her overflowing ass flesh. His curvy wife was being thoroughly manhandled right in front of him, by a young black athlete that clearly had no respect for him, and who was obviously enjoying this moment. His dick began to stir as his wife's butt cheeks got grabbed. From Paulo's vantage point, her hourglass figure looked especially remarkable. Her trim ankles and defined calves contrasted beautifully with her thick, strong thighs and wide, perky, juicy butt. Just above, her generous behind tapered dramatically into a small waist and defined lower back. Chris' large hands, grabbing, lifting, pinching, and exploring, gave Paulo perspective on just how spectacular his wife's ass was. Watching it tremble and shake in her thin green pants made Paulo's dick get fully hard. He noticed she began to relax slightly in Chris' grip while her ass got toyed with. "My wife is so damn sexy..." Paulo thought to himself. He squirmed, trying to hide his arousal as he adjusted himself in his slacks.

A minute later, another smack came down, hard on her left ass cheek with a satisfying *thwack*. "Ah!" Andrea exclaimed instinctively, not prepared for the blow. She heard no protest come from her husband this time.

"I love this big juicy ass, Mrs. Vargas." Chris' vulgarly complimented the PTA mom, while massaging the area he had just spanked hard. "This ass is built to get fucked by real men."

Andrea felt something hard pushing into her midsection. She backed up just enough to look down between them and saw Chris' basketball shorts jutting out obscenely. Chris' big clothed dick was pressing into her abdomen. She could feel his hard dick pulse through the fabric. The young man was extremely aroused. While she stared slack jaw at his clothed club, she felt him release her butt and bring his hands back to her front. Andrea gasped and grunted anew as Chris started an assault on the MILF's tits.

"You got big tits too Mrs. Vargas." His hands squeezed and fondled her juicy married tits, quite roughly. "Your body is ridiculous, your little husband over there can't be hitting it right."

"Don't insult my husband, he "hits it" just fine." Andrea retorted, breathily.

"When I put this in you," he grabbed his cock through his shorts, "I'm gonna have that pussy gushing and you screaming for more."

"Hey, that's not gonna happen! Lay off!" piped in Paulo. Once again, his comment was ignored.

Andrea remained silent, unbelieving what a cocky little shit Chris was. Here was this teenager, the same age as her son, and he was acting like it was nothing to him to disparage her husband and talk boldly about her loyal married pussy! She could feel her very stiff nipples poking into her bra and shirt. They were obvious to Chris, and Andrea watched and sighed while he brushed his thumbs over her nipples repeatedly. He hefted her big boobs in both hands, bouncing them and flicking her pronounced nubs. Andrea gasped, eyes growing wide with sensory overload. She had never had her body, her tits, her nipples manipulated in such a way. The bit of pain she had initially felt on her nipples from Chris' rough touch was being replaced with unexpected pleasure, much like the smacks on her round rump. She was trying to remain stoic and detached but this experience was becoming much too impactful, too profound. She knew at once this night, with Chris, in front of her husband, there would be many firsts for her. To her dismay, Andrea felt the dampness increase in her panties, and they were getting wetter every second.

Chris spent another several minutes having his way with Andrea's body, squeezing her tits and palming her healthy ass, adding a few more pinches, and slaps for good measure. He complimented her lewdly throughout, she resisted giving him any response. Finally, he released her and took a step to the couch and sat down heavily. Andrea was glad to finally have his strong hands off of her. That feeling was replaced with fresh dread as she turned to face Chris, her eyes lowering once again to the huge tent in his loose-fitting shorts.

Paulo was astonished as he looked at the prodigious tower his wife would have to deal with. He could feel beads of sweat forming on his forehead, his armpits wet. "Damn, this kid is going to have a huge cock," he thought to himself, remembering what his wife had told him. "Hopefully she gets him to cum quickly and we can get outta here." Paulo held a glimmer of hope that this would all be over soon.

"Come on over here." Chris commanded. He spread his legs, indicating to Andrea he wanted her between them.

"I'm not kneeling," Andrea declared defiantly. She strode over and sat down just to the left of Chris, hands in her lap. She bit her lip nervously as she eyed the big dick.

"Go ahead and grab it Mrs. Vargas, I know you want to."

Andrea looked up from the obscene tent, anger flushing her beautiful Colombian face. "I do NOT want to grab that... that... filthy cock! I'm here doing this for my son, and you better remember that!" she spat. After that clarification, she turned her gaze back to his bulge and started moving her hand towards it. She stopped just short from it and turned her head to look at her husband. She didn't really know what she was expecting from him. A last-second intervention? A great idea to stop her from having to go through with this? He was sitting on the edge of the ottoman, leaning in, and staring intently at her travelling hand. He looked to her like he had started sweating, and the look in his eye was more of awe than of anger. He would not, could not, get her out of this. Her heart pounded in her chest. She let her right hand close the distance and gripped the base of the bully's big black cock, through his shorts.

Andrea's said "wow" only in her head, as the two men in the room might have judged her for it. She had seen this cock before, indeed couldn't get it out of her head, so she knew what to expect in regards to size. It was the rigidity that now shocked her. Chris' dick felt as hard as a steel pipe, and thick like one too. She didn't even know penises got that hard, not able to remember Paulo's ever being quite that stiff. She wondered if Chris was in pain or was uncomfortable for being so hard. Her fingers moved up gently along the smooth material of his shorts, grazing the shaft of the girthy cock. When she got to the top of it, she let her fingers dance on his thick head for a few seconds before flattening her palm and rotating it on his tip a few times. Chris groaned. She flattened her right hand against his strong cock and ran gripped down the length of it, until she reached the bottom. She gripped the base once again, then brought her left hand over to rub all along the underside of Chris' incredible cock. With both of the Latina housewife's innocent hands now massaging his cock through his shorts, Chris looked up at the ceiling and exhaled with ecstasy; it was now his turn to get fondled.

Paulo was shocked by the outline of the massive club in Chris' shorts. His wife's hands looked so little as she gripped and tugged on Chris' manhood. It looked like it was going to tear out of his shorts if it got any bigger.

"Take my dick out," Chris ordered Andrea.

Andrea swallowed hard, mouth dry. Reluctantly, she put her manicured fingers into Chris' waistband. She wrapped her fingers around the thick base of Chris' naked cock and used her left hand to pull up his waistband to get the big meat free. Chris' big black cock stood standing, stiff as a board, for the Hispanic couple to marvel at. "Oh my god" Paulo muttered under his breath. It was enormous: a tall and very thick chocolate rod. Chris lowered his shorts down to his ankles and spread his legs, letting his full, heavy ball sack hang freely.

"How am I going to be able to make that thing cum?" Andrea gulped, suddenly unsure of herself as the slab of black meat stood menacingly in front of her. Part of her had hoped even the fondling through his shorts would have made him cum, but he cut that short. She figured her best bet was to jerk him off with some enthusiasm and it would all be over quickly.

Andrea reached out and captured the towering cock with both of her hands. It was hot, filled with blood, and throbbing with power. It felt strong, like a muscle, and hard as granite. Her fingers couldn't meet around the circumference of the teenager's fat snake, there was about 2 inches of exposed skin between her thumbs and forefingers. She started to work her hands, rotating and traveling up and down. With both of her hands stacked on top of each other, there was still several inches showing above and below her grip. Andrea estimated Chris' cock was between 10"-12" long. Her pussy gushed at the thought that this cock she was jerking was maybe a foot long. She tried to get starting into a pumping rhythm, but quickly realized they needed lube.

"Go ahead and spit on it girl, get it nice and wet," Chris said, lidded eyes looking at her lustfully.

"No way..." Andrea answered, lacking conviction.

"Fine then, there's lotion on my desk in my room. Down the hall on the right. Make your boy go get it."

Andrea turned to her husband. "Baby can you bring the lotion from Chris' room?"

Paulo's mouth was so dry that he could barely croak out an affirmative answer. He got up and walked to the hallway. Andrea and Chris both noticed the small wet spot on his khakis and the obvious tent he had. Chris just smirked, but that made Andrea realize her husband was getting turned on. She didn't know what to make of that, but didn't have much time to reflect on it at that moment.

Chris' room was messy, clothes strewn everywhere, but the large bottle of lotion on his desk stood out. Paulo quickly returned to the living room and walked over to where his wife was sitting, masturbating the hung teenager. She stuck out a palm for her husband to pump lotion into. He dutifully squirted two generous pumps in her hand, and she proceeded to slather it all along the length and width of Chris' rampant cock. Paulo stood there next to them, planted to the floor, in awe by the sight and squelching sounds of his wife's hands working hard on Chris' cock. Chris leaned over and started fondling Andrea's big tits again, while she made his black cock shiny and slippery. "That should be good for now sweetie thank you." His wife's words snapped Paulo out of his daze, and he staggered back to his ottoman, putting the lotion on the floor beside him.

Now slick with the proper lubrication, Andrea was really able to start working Chris' oversized cock. She started by giving Chris slow, luxurious strokes. She stared right at the broad, flaring head as her small hands pleasured the shaft. She could see clear precum ooze continuously out of his slit, and run down onto his cock. She mixed it in with the lotion as she stroked slowly, up and down.

"That's bigger than the dick you're used to huh?" Chris taunted, still groping her generous bosom.

Andrea glared up at the youngster, trying to tell him to shut up with her eyes, but quickly returned to stare at the hard cock she was pumping on.

"I'm never gonna bust if you don't start talk to me Mrs. Vargas. I love that sexy accent you got."

Andrea was always slightly self-conscious about her accent, and so was a bit embarrassed when Chris drew attention to it. On the other hand, deep down she liked that he complimented and appreciated what she also thought was a cute accent. Still, she kept stroking in silence, not giving him the satisfaction of hearing it.