All Comments on 'Latitia Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

take race out of entirely, and it's immediately 100% better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While a part of me wants to go on a rant about this, I won't. I'll just say it's at least worthy of a head shake and half-laugh to see an anonymous someone post the ridiculous comment "take race out of entirely, and it's immediately 100% better" about a story that's posted under and tagged as 'Interracial Love.'

It's hard to know what's really going on some people's hearts and heads these days. But posting self-roasting stuff seemingly boasting one's own lack of lucidity, even obstinate and oblivious stupidity, is too common for me to lay a credible claim to incredulity.

That said, I think this appropriately tagged story is well-written in a casual conversational style, and with descriptives and a vibe that give glimpses of being intriguing. It's thoughtful, delightful, and colorful. I'm glad there's the promise of more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Latitia Series Info