Laughlin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers

In my room we were on the bed and Charlie was fingering me through my panties as we kissed. I undid his pants and got his dick free and then took it in my mouth. I was taken completely by surprise as two things happened; I climaxed from his fingers on my clit and he came in my mouth. I had never had a guy cum in my mouth before, in fact, Steve's was the only other penis I ever had in my mouth. I swallowed. Then we got undressed and went to sleep.

I woke up just as it was getting light outside feeling horny. I began to rub Charlies dick until it was hard. Then he woke up enough to get between my legs and put it in me. It felt wonderful again, although I was a little sore. We fell asleep again and didn't get up until almost 10:00.

We went back to Lake Mohave for the day. We launched a little farther up the lake and Greg took us way up the lake again and we found a place where we could play in the water naked. Swimming naked feels great. I had never done that before. In the afternoon, Sarah and Greg went behind a big rock with a large towel. I laid my beach towel out on the sand and Charlie made love to me again. We were swimming when Sarah and Greg came back. As the day went on, I noticed my bare skin that was normally covered by a bikini was getting a little burned so Sarah and I our my coverups on. The guys put their suits back on and very shortly after that a sheriff's patrol boat went by. I guess being naked there can get you in a lot of trouble. We waved at him and I thought it was funny that neither of us was wearing anything under our coverups.

We headed backed to the launch ramp and Sarah and I put on panties just before we got there. At Charlie's suggestion, we got dinner to go at Panda Express and headed back to the cabin.

That night, we asked the guys to stay all night, but they had to get up early to work Monday morning. They promised to come over after work.

Monday, we wondered what to do. We put on jeans and t-shirts and headed out. There is a small museum just south of the park we were in and the guy there showed us around and told us stories about Don Laughlin, Bullhead City and the surrounding area. He suggested we go to Kingman and up to Hualapai Mountain County Park. Since our cabin was in a county park, we did not need to pay to get in there.

I was amazed at the trees up in the park. I didn't think anything like could exist right in the bare desert that was all around. We ended up hiking up this trail and from the top you could see for many miles. I guess we were over 7,000 feet high and the air was a little thin. We had a good time and were hungry so we went down to Kingman for food and then after looking around there headed back to our cabin. We got back at 6:00 and the guys came right over.

At Charlie's urging I put on a pink skirt and short sleeved blouse with sandals on my feet. I left my bra off but would not go without panties. We went over to Laughlin for the evening. I was not real hungry after the late meal in Kingman, so we ate at a restaurant and Sarah and I just had salads while the guys ate like guys. We had some pretty good beer with dinner.

We gambled a little, but I am not much into what seems like a waste of money so we just walked around a lot. There are not a lot of places for privacy there, so I suggested we head back to the cabin. Going back, I made Charlie happy by taking my panties off before getting in the car. When we got back, we went immediately into my bedroom where Charlie made love to me in such a hurry I never took any more clothes off and his pants were only around his knees. It was exciting and I had a strong climax.

After that we took our clothes off and went to the bathroom for a shower. As we came out of my room Sarah and Greg came out of her's. I was again embarrassed at being naked in front of Greg and was trying to cover myself with my hands. We rushed into the bathroom and shut the door. After our shower, we came out wearing towels. Sarah and Greg lying on her bed naked with her door wide open. They went into the bathroom after us.

I had on a nightshirt and panties when they came out and Charlie was dressed. When Greg got dressed we saw them to the door and kissed them good night. It was our last night there and we were kind of sad because we were having such a great time. Then Greg proposed that if we would make them breakfast, they could stay the night. Sarah and I threw on dressed real quick and we went over to Walmart for eggs, sausage and hashbrowns for breakfast.

When we got back to the cabin, Charlie and I got undressed and got in bed and I fell asleep almost immediately. I woke up at 3:00 feeling Charlie's dick against my hip, one hand on my boob and the other between my legs gently massaging my clit. I pulled him on top of me and we made love for the last time. After we both climaxed I cried. Charlie thought he had done something wrong or had hurt me. I could not explain why I was crying. Maybe I just didn't want it to end.

When we got up we made breakfast for the guys, showered with them and then had to kiss them goodbye so they could get to work. Then we dressed, packed up and left. I wondered what I had done to my relationship with Steve.

continued...

JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers
12