Laundry Day

Story Info
She starts a kinky game; he gives her what she really wants.
1.6k words
3.84
16k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out with a little sexy game that my girl wanted to play with me on a lazy Saturday afternoon. I was a bit surprised to find that she had gone out and bought a collar to use on me. Our cache of kinky paraphernalia did not yet include one, but I'm always excited to try out something new. And the fact that she had something unexpected planned, well I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a butterfly or two in my stomach.

A devilish grin appeared on her face as she fastened it around my neck. It was a thick, black and seemed rather sturdy. When she confirmed it was both comfortable and secure, she led me down the stairs to the basement, which wasn't normally where we played this kind of game. I was intrigued by the change of venue. There wasn't much there besides a couch and the laundry machines.

"So what do we have planned down here?" I asked. The only answer I got was a smile, as she showed me what she had waiting for me. A chain had been attached to a water pipe, near the washer.

"Chains. When did we start using chains?" I inquired.

"Hold still," she instructed, still smirking, as she moved toward me with the other end of the chain. An audible click sounded and I felt the weight of the chain hanging from me. She looked me in the eyes, beaming.

"No cuffs?" I asked.

"Nope, I need your limbs free for other services."

Moving closer, pressing her body to mine, she said "We don't make out enough," and began deeply kissing me. I was already at attention. My hands found their way to her shapely ass and got an exquisite handful. But she pushed my hands away.

"Not yet, I have two things I want to get done first," she said as she sat on the washing machine. She took the chain in her hands and guided my face down to her. I got the hint and hiked up her red skirt and pulled down her panties.

I discovered I liked the feeling of a lead on me as I gave her my best. The chain gave me a greater sense of urgency. I delivered forceful passionate licks -- the kind she liked. She guided my head, just where she wanted it, and soon she was quivering. Almost like the washing machine turned on. It wouldn't be the only thing turned on. My face was getting covered in her juices. I loved it.

She seemed to have her fill, as she pushed me away again. "Alright no more of that or I'll have to fuck you right here and forget about the rest of my plans," she gasped. Regaining her composure, she stood up and faced me again. "So are you ready for the next part?"

"I'm always ready for your parts," I said with a grin.

"Good. Here," she said, picking up an item from a nearby shelf. It was a bell. She handed it to me and told me "I want you to ring this under two conditions. One, if there is an emergency. I'll come down and get you."

Not sure I liked the sound of that.

"Two," she continued, "you may ring the bell after all this laundry is washed, dried, and folded."

"C..come again?" I stammered.

"No thank you," she responded. "You got me off just fine the first time. Do you understand though?"

"Honey, I'm not exactly in the mood to do laundry," I protested. "How about after?"

"After what? The next thing you're going to do is the laundry," she said firmly and confidently. "You did say you'd have it done last night. And there's still this big pile waiting to be washed."

"I get it. But it's a minor task. We'll start it now. We can even sit you on the machines and make use of their vibrations, if you get my drift," I offered.

"If it was so minor you should have done it. But it's OK," she reassured. "I'm giving you the chance to make up for it now. No need to fight about it."

"Sure yeah I can start it now but there's no reason for me to wait down here the whole time," I persisted. "That's going to take like 3 hours. There's nothing to do down here."

"Sure there is sweetheart. You can think about doing it on time next time. I'm sure that will be on your mind. Or you can think about me in the bubble bath upstairs. I might even be thinking about you," she cooed with a hint of allure and a heap of mockery.

"I get it honey," I responded. "What you're trying to do here - It's hot in theory. I but I'd much rather take this collar off and join you in that bath."

"OK then sweetheart. Take it off," she suggested, which I tried. I found, to my rising sense of alarm, that the collar was locked on with a padlock. There was no way to remove it. Another padlock was holding the other end of the chain to the pipe.

"Something wrong?" she smirked. I used a bit more force on my predicament. Nothing gave. There was nothing for me to unlock, or unlatch. If it were a rope I could cut it with something. But a chain...

Then I had an epiphany. She must have the key. And although I was chained up, I was still within arms lengths of her. So I reached for her in an embrace, and started patting her down, looking for the means to my escape. "Alright dear, nice plan and all, very elaborate. But I'm not letting you go until you hand over that key," I asserted. "And the we can plan our afternoon a bit differently."

"Oh no. My plan is ruined," she said with feigned concern. "All this work for nothing!" she pouted. "I guess you figured a way out. Do you want me to give you the key?" I didn't respond. I just looked at her.

"I guess I'll have to go upstairs and get it off the table where I left it," she said with a shrug. My heart sank a little. I sighed and let her go.

Grasping the chain hanging from me, she whispered in a threatening tone "Now go do the laundry like I told you. And if you try to escape again I'm leaving you down here all night."

She pranced away, out of the range of the chain. The collar felt different now, that I knew I couldn't remove it. It almost felt like its color was dark and unforgiving. I suddenly wanted to be rid of it.

"Oh I forgot, there's one more bit of laundry!" She exclaimed. I watched as she removed her skirt and blouse, becoming fully nude, and tossed her clothes at me. She struck a Ta-Da pose, and began slowly turning around in circles, letting me see everything. I suddenly became aware of the chain again, and that I had moved as far as it would allow, subconsciously trying to get close to her. She moved closer. Just out of reach. I was still hard from going down on her.

"I just wanted to give you a little show. And remind you how you got stuck down here. Besides neglecting the chores that is." She began to sway her hips seductively. "You let me chain you up because you wanted this," she said gesturing to her supple naked body. "I can get you into these situations where you're helpless. Because you want me to tantalize you with my body. But you don't always think past this part of the story, where you're restrained and frustrated. In your little fantasies, thinking about being helpless and at my mercy turns you on, and this is where I would make you come and let you go free. You don't think about how once you've given away all your power, as you are so eager to do, I might actually use it for my own benefit."

Her nudity was affecting me just the way she wanted. I was straining at the chain and wanted more than anything to have her right there. "Just let me touch you," I breathed.

"Plenty of time for that later," she said dismissively. "You have some work to do. And some thinking. And speaking of which, you know why I made you go down on me first? I wanted to get my scent all over you. So as much as you might try to distract yourself, you'll smell me, and it'll remind you how much you want me. You'll think about me lounging in the tub upstairs. How I trapped you and marked you with my scent. You're going to be so turned on that you're going to go out of your mind. When I finally let you go, you're going to be so pent up I'm going to take you upstairs and you're going to give me the best sex of my life."

"Well I hope it is," I remarked, "because there's no way I'm letting you do this again."

"Honey" she said condescendingly, "Come on. If -- no when -- I do something like this again, you're totally going to let me. You know that right?"

I had no response. She started making her way up the stairs in bouncing little strides. I got as much of an eyeful as I could. I liked looking up at her.

"I see you looking. And don't jerk off when you get bored," she advised. "You need to stay horny, so you get something out of this. Otherwise you'll just feel like some idiot who let his girl chain him up in the basement."

She reached the top of the stairs and yelled down, "See you in a few hours, laundry bitch!"

The door closed. I got to work.