Laundry Room Paramedic Pt. 02

Story Info
Fun with the paramedic continues!
1.5k words
4.79
3.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers

Life sure had a way of taking unexpected turns. I'd seen him around. I even got to see him in nothing but his underwear in the laundry room. Liam was a fucking god in the flesh. A magnificent, tall, muscular body, hazel eyes flecked with green. I expected to be jerking off to Liam fantasies a lot.

Instead, I wound up naked with him, and while I would have been happy to just go down on him without anything in return, he was happy to blow me, too. He was bi, very into sex with guys as well as his girlfriend (who apparently knew about this side of him), and for some reason he was into me, even though I was older than he was and never in my life approached being built like him. So yeah, I didn't know why this was happening, but he liked me and I was content to just let it happen!

We didn't really make plans for anything. It would just happen randomly. I'd run into Liam in the building, and he'd say, "doing anything later?" And then we'd be together. One day, I saw him getting picked up by his partner with the ambulance. He usually drove to the station, so this was unusual.

Liam said, "Good morning, Mark!"

"Hey, Liam!" To anyone else out there, we would have seemed just like a couple of friendly neighbors, and that was fine!

"Hey, come say hi to my partner."

So I walked over to "the rig" as he called it. As I did, Liam's partner was getting out. And who the fuck is running recruitment for this outfit? Wow!

Do you remember the model/actor William Levy? Cuban-American guy? He was big several years ago. Well, if not, look him up, because that's pretty much how Liam's partner looked. Dark hair, chiseled Latin good looks, another amazing body like Liam's.

I did my best to keep it together, as I shook his hand. Liam said, "Jerry, this is my friend Mark. Mark, this is Jerry." We both said it was a pleasure to meet, and then they had to go to work.

As they were about to leave, Liam said, "Mark, want to grab a drink and hang out later?" I said yes, and then they were off.

Liam was working an 8 to 4 shift, and around 4:30 there was a knock on my apartment door. I opened it and about passed out. No, nothing was different. Every time I saw him, that's how I felt. "Hey, Liam, came by for that drink?"

"Sure! Can I come in?"

Of course, I let him in, and the moment the door closed, I felt his powerful hands on my shoulders as he spun me around, pushed me against the door and started devouring me with his mouth. Our tongues wrestled as he kissed me like I was water and he'd been lost in the desert.

We broke the kiss for a second, I barely got out a "wow!" and he was on me again.

We started pulling each other's clothes off, and I again marveled at that amazing body. I kissed his neck, down his chest, and then I sucked a hard nipple with as much force as I could. Then I was chewing, and he was moaning. I'd clearly added to his excitement, and I could feel his dick poking me, so I wrapped a hand around it, and he got even louder.

We quickly moved this stand-up sex session over to the couch. He was on me, and we were making out again. I loved the weight of this big, powerful man on top of me as our tongues wrestled. He broke the kiss and said, "I don't have a whole lot of time this time. I'm sorry!"

I told him not to be sorry. Let's just have some fun. I also told him I just wanted him to use my mouth as his cumdump. He smiled, kissed me again, and moved up. Soon, I was looking up at his amazing torso and handsome face. Those pretty eyes were glittering as he looked down and watched the length of his dick slide into my mouth.

I moaned around his big shaft as it leaked on my tongue, while I grabbed his rock-hard ass cheeks, feeling them clench with each thrust. I managed to get enough air as he was using me, thrusting into my throat, but it wasn't easy. Not that I'm complaining! Damn, he's so hot, and here he was, his balls slapping my chin, and my vision was full of those rippling, paramedic-stud abs. Damn, how did I get this lucky?

He was going really fast at this point, but then he slowed down and was long-stroking, to make sure my lips could work on every inch, from just below the head down to his balls. "Fuck, Mark, you're so amazing at this!"

I took him from my mouth long enough to say, "I could do this for you every day of the week and never get tired of it!"

He smiled this crooked, sexy smile of his and said, "You've got me close already. Want my cum?"

I took him deep in my mouth again as my answer. He started long strokes again, then went faster and faster.

"Fuck, I can't hold it, Mark!" So I sucked even harder as I dug into his ass with my fingers. He cried out and, instead of pushing deep like I expected, pulled back so just the first couple of inches of his dick was in his mouth. I worked on the head as he shook from the intensity of his orgasm and my mouth was flooded with his load. Spurt after spurt hit my tongue as I struggled to swallow fast enough!

I was looking up at this god's body as it shook in orgasm, and I don't think I've ever felt more alive, even though neither of us had touched my dick. I kept sucking until he said, "Mark, stop!" I slowly let him slide from my mouth, not really wanting to let it end. Then when his dick was free, he moved back down to kiss me, no doubt tasting some of his own load still in my mouth.

Then he started kissing his way down my body, as I said, "You know, if you're in a rush you don't have to..." and then he took me in his mouth. Oh, wow! I already knew he gave great head, but after what we'd just done... I just sort of laughed a little and said, "Okay, this isn't going to take long."

He was bobbing up and down, running his tongue around the head and grabbing my ass at the same time. He sucked me hard, and I moaned, feeling my dick flex as my balls already were pulled tight. I'd like to say my staying power was great, but not that time. He was sucking me maybe 5 minutes, and I felt it getting close. I didn't even get to warn him—but I'm pretty sure he sensed what was about to happen—as I grabbed his head hard, that pretty hair in my fingers, and pushed my hips up, burying my dick as deep as I could in his mouth. Then I was shooting and he was swallowing, as I emptied my balls down his throat.

It was over too fast, but it was amazingly good. As I collapsed back onto the couch, my butt sinking back down, he came up off my dick and smiled at me. He moved up and we held each other. He was heavy—all that muscle weighs a lot—but that didn't bother me at all. His amazing body on me just added to the great feelings of being with him. He stroked my face, and we kissed it. For someone who gave off super-manly vibes, he could be very tender.

Then he got up and said he was sorry, but he really had to run. He hit the bathroom quickly, just to clean up a little. Then he was getting dressed and was about to head out the door. As he was, something occurred to me. I don't know why it took hours for it to click, but...

"Wait, Liam. I just thought of something. Our first time, you mentioned your friend Jerry going down on you and your girlfriend..."

"Jen."

"Yeah, Jen. You said she didn't mind."

"Right. She thinks it's hot, actually."

"So your friend Jerry... and I met your partner Jerry this morning. Do you know two guys named Jerry?"

He didn't answer. Just gave me that crooked smile that made my heart pound.

Then he said, "See ya later, sexy!" and was out the door.

Holy shit! That other sex god is bi or gay or whatever? I just had a huge orgasm, but the thought of these two having sex got my dick swelling again anyhow. That Jerry is the one who has gone down on him? I had to learn more about this!

nygayguy
nygayguy
313 Followers