Laura 08 - Laura Turns To Camming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As she gone and left you?" one of the chat messages read.

"Yes, all alone now, and the balcony window is unlocked too," I said, my message appearing on screen.

Several tips came through at once, my body convulsing with the multi vibrations.

About twenty minutes in, and with a few of the viewers giving regular small tips just to give my pussy a thrill, I saw an intriguing message.

"How far does the walkway go across the scaffolding?"

"I think it goes right around, why?" I answered.

"So someone could walk around the entire building, not just by your apartment?"

"I think so yes, I'm sure they did it so they could paint right long," I responded.

"Just wondering, because someone is just visible outside, but not by your window."

A few other messages said the same thing and were sure he was getting slowly closer. One message said it's a pity they couldn't make a noise to alert him. Another then said they knew how to. A very large tip came up on screen and my body shook for about ten seconds, the vibrations going through my entire body. I screamed loudly.

"He turned and looked, he heard something! Someone tip again."

A tip of the same amount came through, with the same result. I screamed louder this time, more in frustration too. My nipples were fully erect and I ached to touch them, ached to run my fingers across them, ached to touch my clit. More than anything, I ached to remove this small vibrator and replace it with something much larger.

"He's much closer now, he'll be by the window soon," another chat message caught my eye.

Another tip came through, making me groan again. I looked at the corner of the mirror, I could see him myself now. He was around fifty years old and not much taller than me, around five foot eight inches perhaps. He had a typical dad bod, his large stomach pushing through his overalls. His face was tanned and weathered, but I weirdly found him attractive. Maybe it was my situation, maybe I just wanted anyone to make me cum right now. I hadn't been fussy in the past, why start now. He finally moved over and stared through the window.

His face told a mixture of emotions. Shock, puzzlement, smiling, then shocked again as he saw me tied down. I heard him faintly, asking if I was okay. I told him to open the balcony windows. He did so and asked again.

Izzy had gone into the bathroom so was out of sight. He stepped in and reached for my wrists.

"It's okay, I'm fine," I said, nodding towards the laptop, "I've been left like this on purpose," I smiled.

A tip came on screen and my pussy vibrated again. He looked at me, the screen, then started reading. He looked back at me, taking in every inch of my young nubile body half lying in front of him. I could see a tent forming in the crotch of his overalls.

"Are you sure you're alright, is anyone here?" he asked.

"No, my friend left me like this and will be back in around an hour, these guys are keeping me company in the meantime," I answered.

"How many tokens for him to lick your nipples? How many tokens for him to rub your clit?" some of the chat messages read.

"50 for nipples, 100 for clit," I said, looking at him desperately as my words appeared on the screen.

A 50 token tip appeared immediately, and my arse jumped off the bed again.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"They want to see you lick my nipples?" I told him.

"And you'd be okay with me doing that would you, this old man in front of you?" he asked.

"Well they've paid now, so it would be rude not to give them what they want wouldn't it?" I flirtingly told him.

He grinned as his dirty hands went to my breasts and he squeezed them together, bowing his head and licking and nibbling on each one, pulling them with his teeth. I groaned at his touch, my body twisting and writhing under him. The laptop pinged a 100 tip token this time. My viewer count was now over 600 people. He looked at the screen and smiled, knowing instantly what it meant.

He moved down my body and made the smallest possible touch on my clit with his middle finger. My body shook, I'd never been more grateful in my life. He rubbed along my pussy lips, parting them, then put his sticky finger to his mouth and savoured the taste of me.

"How many tokens to suck his cock?" a chat message read.

I looked at him, but he shook his head.

"I'm not performing like that for your audience, sorry," he stuttered, suddenly getting very nervous.

He quickly took out his phone, took several snaps of me, then said he needed to get back to work before he was missed. He waved to the laptop and went out through the balcony windows. The chat was awash with messages saying it was great, but they'd wished it would have gone further. They weren't the only ones wishing it though.

Izzy appeared again, she'd been quietly watching from the bathroom where she'd kept the door slightly ajar. The front of her g-string and her fingers were very damp, and she smirked at me. She whispered she had an idea, and started to pull on her jeans and a t-shirt, and her trainers. She headed for the door, and this time she did leave, closing the door quietly. I tried to work out why she was going now, I'd been lying here with her watching for almost two hours.

A few minutes later I heard voices, and the door opened.

"Just through here please, and I'll show you what needs seeing to," Izzy said.

She walked into the apartment with a man in a suit, carrying a clipboard. He was quite tall and around forty years old. Two slightly younger guys around thirty followed him in, wearing the same overalls as the guy from earlier. None of them noticed me at first.

"Over in the bedroom, there's a crack that needs filling in, "Izzy said, belly laughing at her own joke.

All three saw me at around the same time, all three looked me up and down, saw me tied to the bed, and looked back at Izzy for answers. Izzy had started to undress to her undies again.

"Sorry guys, I'm a lesbian so off the menu," she told them, "but she's been simmering for a couple of hours now and needs finishing off."

They all smiled at each other and looked back at me.

"One more thing, it's a webcam show so if you're camera shy just say so and you can leave," she added, pointing to the laptop.

All three looked at each other again, grinned, and started to undress. My webcam viewers could see them now and the tips started to flow regularly again, my body shaking with the continuous vibrations. Izzy walked back into view and looked at the tips progress.

"10,000 tokens for them to get blowjobs? 20,000 for all three to fuck her. Only 2,000 tokens left for the blowjobs," she said.

She reached down and took the vibrator from me, slid a couple of fingers into my arse which didn't need much lubing where my juices had been flowing, then put the vibrator there instead, right at the entrance. The vibrations were a little different but just as enjoyable. All three stood around me stroking while gazing at me, all three around seven inches long. Don't be greedy I thought to myself, you're not always going to get a Geoff sized cock when fucking a stranger.

The older guy knelt on the bed, his erection pointing at my mouth, watching the screen. I could hear his mind urging the token to progress up. 1000, 500, 250, 100, it edged closer and closer. No sooner had it reached its goal he leaned forward and I took him into my mouth eagerly. I couldn't move too much because of the restraints, but he let me choose my own pace. Vibrations racked through my body from my arsehole as tokens continued to pour in.

After a few minutes, one of the others knelt by my other side, and I swapped onto his cock. His was a little thicker, and he fucked my mouth although fairly slowly. I felt hands squeezing my nipples, and then a tongue on my clit. Just once, but it almost did the trick. I arched my back begging for more, and Izzy moved away. The last guy had taken the older one place and I twisted my head to blow him now. I felt a finger enter my pussy, and looked down the see the older guy between my legs. I looked over his shoulder, the token progress was just 200 short of them fucking me.

"200 tokens left if someone tips that they all get to fuck her. If somebody tips it in the next minute, I'll lick her clit until she comes," Izzy said.

All three men cheered as a 200 token tip appeared on the screen. Izzy told them to prepare themselves, but she was sure this wouldn't take long. Her tongue dropped to my clit, the faintest of touches with the very tip. She combined this with thrusting three fingers into my pussy. Less than a minute later I squirted as I came.

The older guy stepped forward and primed himself ready, waited for my body to relax a little, then thrust forward into me, nearly all of his cock entering me. I groaned loudly. His hands gripped my breasts as he fucked me with slow, long thrusts, shoving my body along the bed each time.

"Do me a favour guys, cum anywhere on her body but preferably not inside her. I'm hoping our audience will pay a little extra to watch me clean her up after you've all done," Izzy said.

The older guy fucking me either had good stamina or was fucking me slowly to slow himself down. His ballsack was loose and his balls bounced off my arse with each thrust, sometimes hitting the vibrator itself. Tips were still coming in and the vibrations combined with his fucking me were setting me towards orgasm again. Suddenly he grunted loudly, fucked me very fast for thirty seconds, then scrambled up my body and shot his load all over my large sweaty breasts.

He climbed off the bed, as the second guy asked if he could undo my legs. Izzy told him, yes, and after doing so he put his hands on my ankles and pushed my legs upwards, his cock lined up against my willing pussy. He teased me a little by rubbing it along my pussy lips, before entering me. His pace was a little quicker than the older guy, and the angle he had me at he seemed to be reaching further into me despite his cock being about the same size.

He fucked me for a while, then withdrew. He twisted me onto my side, pushed my legs up so I was in a fetal position with my legs up by my breasts, then slid back into me. He lay over me with one hand on my shoulder pinning me down, the other rubbing at my clit. He fucked me hard and quick and soon had me cumming again.

His hand left my clit and he fucked me even harder, before pulling out and standing over me to cum all over my face. Stream after stream flew over me, a little going directly into my mouth. I swallowed it down, and Izzy laughed and told me to leave some for her.

The third guy asked them to help, as he lay on the bed, the others lifted me so I straddled him. His hands went on my shoulders to support my weight as I couldn't fully sit up, Izzy lined his cock up and I slid down onto him. I rode him slowly, feeling each vein throbbing on the inside of my pussy. His cock being fatter than the others, I was glad he was going last.

My body was glazed in sweat, the mesh of the bodysuit soaked where sweat and semen combined to form a sticky river, running off my breasts and neck. Strings of semen were hanging from my nose and chin and swung about as I rode him. My stockings were soaked where my juices had been streaming down my legs and from the wet puddle I'd been lying in.

I felt hands lifting me off him slowly, and was turned so I was on all fours, my arms twisted, but angled across the bed so my knees were right on the edges. He stood behind me and thrust forward, stopping with his member fully impaled in me. I felt it pulsing, then he slapped my arse hard. Niceties had gone out of the window now as he swapped hands to smack each cheek as he fucked me hard like he was trying to split me in two.

I felt a finger go to my clit, peered from under my armpit, and saw Izzy leaning by me. I mouthed a thank you to her before closing my eyes, the mixture of the cock in my pussy, the vibrator in my arse and fingers on my clit was bringing me close again. I tried to clamp my pussy around his cock, and he felt me doing so. He stopped smacking my arse and concentrated on fucking me, his grunts getting louder and louder.

Izzy's fingers worked their magic and my body shook again as I squirted down his cock, juices trickling down my legs again. Thirty seconds later he pulled out just in time to cover my arse and lower back with his load. I couldn't move, except for my arse where tip after tip was still being given with the viewers getting a close up of my sperm covered arse.

Izzy thanked them all for being so generous, and I heard her say the last part was free of charge as a result. I felt a tongue across my back as she started to clean the sperm off my skin.

My body was cleaned of sperm now, Izzy turned off the webcam and untied my wrists. I slumped face down on the bed, turning to look into the room. All three of the guys had dressed and thanked us both as Izzy showed them out.

"Oh my god, Laura that was insane! If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed you'd done it," Izzy cried out.

"Was it worth it?" I asked.

"Well, we hit nearly 30,000 tokens in the end. I think your money worries are over now!"

12