All Comments on 'Laura'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You stated at the beginning that it would be realistic. Sorry missed the mark. They got divorced, that was one of the few things you got right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If you are going to write as if you are a New Yorker, don’t use terms like mum or arse. Americans don’t talk like that. 4 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for the tutorial on Maslow. We're all too backwater to know what it is.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Checked out when he didn't immediately raise hell over the condoms. Won't score because I couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You said no flash bang, this being more realistic.

No, it wasn't.

A guy finds a box of condoms in his wife's purse and doesn't do anything for over a year?

Sailor59Sailor59about 2 months ago

No husband worth his salt doesn't reach to the box of condoms. No way she didn't get an STD from Trey. No way she didn't get shared in the hot tub. This should have been about ½ as long as it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

With this many tropes it shoulda been a comedy.

kindashyericakindashyericaabout 2 months ago

Wishing to find a prince on a white horse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story

A story this long deserves a bit more-detailed eroticism.

The husband seemed VERY slow to act.

Other than those two points, quite good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why do writers who post on LW find the need to make the majority of their characters pussy wimp cuckolds. For Rob to hang around because some pussy lawyer gave him the super cuckold plan is bullshit. Bitch would have been on the sidewalk the day I found the condoms. All these months of having to deal with her for the sake of the children is total bullshit...the kids know what's going on. You never stay for the children both you and them end up getting fucked.

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 2 months ago

maybe her former boss' husband will get Trey if she's married, considering that he got her former job, but who knows, it is probably the only knock on the story is not seeing Tray get his comeuppance, he was only rewarded for ruining possible marriages, since Laura had said that he's a pussy hound, maybe she should give him his consequences for going after a married woman, after all, turnabout is fair play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Drawn out stories can become boring. Direct and too the point lets one enjoy the story so much more. A typical fallen wife that wants a BBC until she loses and is rejected.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 months ago

No action...months later...months later..........

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

She got what she deserved...nothing. Now Trey's scumbag friends will come sniffing around. She will hook up with some of them rather than stay clean and look for a good guy that Rob would let be around the kids. After a few encounters with the kids and losers at Laura's apartment, Rob will restrict her access to the kids. She won't learn her lesson and will make more selfish bad choices until she has no relationship with her kids. b will find a better woman and the kids will bond with her. Sad.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

I hated that it took Rob so long to win, and many of the commenters were very critical of him but most probably do not live in the Peoples' Republic of NY. California is the only state to the left of NY. Why do any of us stay? This is our home and once the city finishes its self destruction, then the rest of the state can get back to the great place it used to be.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

It was a good story, but it's difficult to understand how the husband could put behind him finding the rubbers in his wife's purse. I do understand that a husband can convince himself of just about anything, but it seems he would have wanted to talk about it more if for no other reason so that she could lie to him. He buried his head in the sand for a very long time.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 2 months ago

btdt - this was avoidance for the first half (Rob) and avoidance for the second (Laura). Realistic? Not in the world I live in. That aspect aligned with your opening paragraph detracted from the story itself. I would recommend removing that opening statement.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 2 months ago

This story’s approach wasn’t especially different, other than the husband knowingly and willingly allowing his wife’s affair to carry on at length before he intervened. That of itself wasn’t particularly compelling.

.

But then came cliché time: Once the wife realized she’d been caught, she brazenly continued her affair anyway, somehow rationalizing that she could effectively taunt her husband with her infidelity and still expect her marriage to remain normal and stable. Who came up with this idea? And many times do we have to see this storyline repeated?

.

So the story might be worth three unremarkable stars, except it’s not, and here’s why: YOU CAN’T RANDOMLY SWING BETWEEN PRESENT AND PAST TENSES. And this story does it over and over. How does that even happen?

.

Please retain a qualified editor. Two stars. ⭐️⭐️

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 months ago

"Consequences are a bugger" Bugger? Oh well. Outside of some minor editing problems this one is pretty good. Woman thinks with her cunt, man keeps his temper, plans and stays reasonable for months and months. It's your universe author so that's the way it happened. 4*

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 months ago

Pretty good ending, but Rob was way too passive early on and in effect, was a willing cuckhold and wimp. Plus, Trey got off Scott free with a promotion. 2*

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 months ago

Started slow, but eventually gripped my attention

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 months ago

Trey came up smelling roses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's not fair she gets off so lightly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OK story but. two things amaze me. First is that he finds the condoms and NEVER says anything, He doesn't look again and lets its all go for so long. Second is he has the patience to put up with it for so long? How can he go over a year before he finally has that confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have seen this same situation play out twice, almost like this, but the kids were in high school. In both situations, the husbands played it very similar to what this story laid out. With the same outcome. Neither wives had good post marriage lives. Both husbands were snatched up very quickly by other women. The new wives were serious upgrades: better personalities, better looking and better jobs. Both new wives had been dumped, so they knew exactly what their new husbands were going through. One new wife had to get a restraining order against the old wife. After about five years, both husbands were still in the same location with the kids in college. The ex-wives had left the area years before. I talked to one of the husbands about a year ago about this. He told me that his ex-wife was a great wife until she wasn't. He thinks his ex-wife lost her brain and is still wondering about looking for it.

deadmunnydeadmunnyabout 2 months ago

I liked, the slow burn......some BTB stories are too much, lol

Personally, i like the cliche of him finding another woman and moving on and No, it doesnt have to be some 25yr old bombshell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hated how you painted the husband as a weak cuck and not do anything about his cheating wife for so long. He just ignored the finding of condoms in his wife's purse and did nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"I’m not sure why some people (Ic69Hunter) think that this is a BTB story." - Anonymous

-

Sadly, lc69hunter is part of a group that thinks anything to the right of RAAC is BTB. It kind of makes sense, if you think about it. Anybody who thinks they benefit from not having sex while somebody else is having sex with their wife is probably not smart enough to understand four categories...

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 months ago

No one is as stupid as Laura. I'm sorry but this was not very believable.

Slick742Slick742about 2 months ago

No really burn but it was well worth the high award. Thanks. ***** SK742

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 months ago

I like a story this length if it's readable. This story was readable but why the same old cliches? Why does the philandering wife have to have a black lover with a 9 inch cock? Lover A also has to be younger than the beleaguered wife while hubby has to be a clueless wimp? As far as this story goes, I believe ANY husband who found a package of condoms in his wife's handbag, would NOT wait a year to question her about her handbag goodies.

The second cliche is how does a grounded good mother turn into a slut so quickly. Not only does she reveal her "boy toy" but she TELLS her husband that she is going to spend a weekend with him! Moving right along we are to believe that the wife has anything in common with stud muffin's friends who are a complete generation apart in age? So, a well-balanced mother of two puts a few orgasms ahead of her children? Never mind her husband who is sitting at home stewing over the fact that his wife is away for the weekend with her well endowed boyfriend. The only reality at all in this story is the last segment when hubby's lawyer constructs a plan and employs it to get this poor husband out of the marriage from hell! In my opinion the story is worth a three at best. Last, but far from least, NO woman wants a well endowed guy to bang away at her cervix because it is painful!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

You play, you pay!

5

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 months ago

Sorry, no. He finds a pack of condoms in her purse and doesn't immediately ask her about it? She plucks them out of his hand like he was a naughty child and walks off? Are you fucking kidding me? I couldn't read the rest, sorry.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 months ago

I'm not sure that the story is believable, but it is entertaining and had a somewhat satisfactory ending. After reading a lot of the comments I can understand when a lot of them got upset when Rob found the box of condoms and didn't do anything but wait. Maybe if he had checked the size of the rubbers it would have explained a lot for him. Going along with the long game would be hard to do for most men, not sure I could. I guess it worked out in the end as he got the kids and Laura had to move out without getting financial support. What can I say about good ol' Tray? He's a sexual predator with a big dick and got away scott free this time. This is one part of the story that could very well be close to true life, the bad guy getting rewarded and coming out smelling like a rose. While not one of the best LW stories, it's still better than any I've written so it gets four stars.

other2other1other2other1about 2 months ago

While I have read most of your stories, I hadn’t read this one.

It is good, I enjoyed the two different perspectives. But I felt it ended too soon. Does Rob find love again, How TF did Try end up with Laura’s job, it would have been nice to see the ‘big’ prick get taken down a notch of two.

Not so worried about Laura, she is now living in regret.

Thank you for writing it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 months ago

Good story. You dealt with Laura’s exuberance, then her mix of sorrow and self pity, quite well. Even though there’s more text from Rob’s perspective, it was almost entirely factual, and how he followed his attorney’s instructions. There wasn’t much insight into his emotional state, or plans for his future. Remarking visibly calm throughout must have been wrenching his guts. He was a runner, that time being alone is when he’d be thinking forward to his future. I hope there’s a sequel focused on Rob that shows what he’s really about. Maybe use the perspective of his older child as contrast.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

This was painful to read from the point of him finding the condoms. That would have been the time to act and retain some of his dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some grand claims about a realistic story. And then it starts with the husband finding physical evidence of cheating. And his wife promptly takes it from him, without any explanation and....life goes on. In what universe does the author exist that this is a realistic interaction? It is as realistic as the mexican bordellos btbs. It's a prime example of "hey having my characters acting like actual people is inconvenient for the outcome I want to reach, so let's just skip to the next scene." It's fine, other authors do it too. But claiming some exceptional realism is insulting to authors who actually try to do that. If that's the case and it's not some deliberate attempt to paint actual willing cuckold behavior as realistic. I've noticed that people with affinity for that fetish, try to paint it as the default state in some attempt to feel better about themselves. It really isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lol this "realistic" story has the cuck looking carefully for "tell-tale" signs like the internet told him. AFTER he has already found condoms in her bag. She has a massive neon sign over her head and the dumb cuck is looking for anything that might clue him in. And that's what's happening in real marriages according to author. What's next actually eating creampies off her used cunt and wondering why it's saltier than usual? I guess that would put him at ease, since he wouldn't have to wonder what could condoms possibly mean anymore. He would be taking care of evidence himself.

hank_rosehank_roseabout 2 months ago

Jumping ahead from page 3 to leave this comment - great story, but you would benefit from an editor. Too many grammatical errors are detracting from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

you really think a husband would ignore finding a box of condoms for over a year and then allow his wife to spend a weekend with another man?? That may be your reality but i dont think the majority of men would agree

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Equally lengthy and disappointing narration made this both difficult and unfulfilling to read. Moreover, the story is totally unbelievable. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I read some of the reviews and they seemed positive. That surprised me cause I gave up midway through page 1 thinking there were two pussies in this story - hers and his. If I found a bunch of rubbers in my wife's purse I would hit the ceiling...period!

kirei8kirei8about 2 months ago

In a word: Stupid. In several words, a cuck and a slut. There are probably 700 or 800 stories on this site that all sound the same as your story, except with less words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, I got a problem with the year long wait also. I wanted to feel sorry for the husband but him wanting a year to get proof was a little ridiculous!! Here I thought the affair fog only applies to the participants of the affair??

xMulexMuleabout 2 months ago

3*

I can understand the initial shocked silence after discovering the condoms, but there's no creditable explanation why Rob waited so long to go see a lawyer or at least confront her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't say this lightly, but this is one of the stupidest stories I've come across. At first, I was delighted that it was a story with some actual length to it and not another 750-word story or 2 pagers. But holy shit, what a letdown.

Leaving aside the racism, there just is no way a husband fucking ignores a box of condoms in his wife's bag for months and months and then continues to allow her to fuck around on him while he does nothing. That just goes from stupid to outright retard.

To top of this shit pile, the ending couldn't have been more boring.

Why do writers in a fiction section insist on writing outlandish setups but then decide to write the most mundane, boring, and unsatisfying ending imaginable?

At least give the other guy a beat down or something. Ruin his other relationships. Do something. Don't just have the husband repeatedly take it like a chump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ignoring the condoms is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amen to Reggieguy.

James G 5James G 5about 2 months ago

The whole opening... how weak and stupid is this guy? Seriously. I nearly stopped reading after that.

"He's not black-black but black in the way that the investigator believed that there was a close white blood-relative somewhere in his family."

What the ACTUAL fuck was that? No one talks like that, and there's LITERALLY no reason the investigator would say something like that or put it in a report, it has zero relevance.

At least your MC finally grew a set of balls.

Addicted098Addicted098about 2 months ago

The husband finding out about the condoms and then not doing anything about it for a year makes him look lame & a cuckold. ruins the opinion about him form the readers perspective. a better choice woud have been to show that he finds out about the condoms, aftr a few months hires the PI, speaks with the lawyer and then decides to do nothing for many months since divorce woud screw him over. But then he decides to take action once the wife decides to spend the weekend with her boytoy. That woud have saved the character.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 2 months ago

When are you 'writers' going to learn basic female anatomy, no 9 inch dick is getting balls deep in ANY pussy and hitting the cervix shit is painful, not pleasure, don't know why the male writers on this site seem to think women love having their cervix hit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Husband is a LOSER! After finding the condoms and the wife taking them out of his hands acknowledges that she is CHEATING. He does nothing. That tells the Cunt that she has permission. WTF! The only good part were the jokes at the end. They are 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She certainly has to be one of the dummest women that I have ever read about. I hope she isn’t handling my money at her bank.

GardenshedGardenshedabout 2 months ago

Really well written, he was stupid about the box of condoms not confronting Laura. But he was playing the long game and once she fell for the weekend girlfriend she was done. Rob wanted to make sure his kids were safe and taken care of. Lots of emotion written into this story.

Thanks for sharing.

donjuan1954donjuan1954about 2 months ago

Good read. Needs a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

actions have consequences .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I guess enough said about the pretending nothings happening here for a year after he found the condoms fiasco. But, when he actually got a PI and found out the reality you said nothing about whether or not he was still having sex with his wife. You said the lawyer told him to act normal and he stated he did so, I assume the idiot dolt still kept on having sex with her. I guess it never occured to him he could have gotten STDs since he never got checked out and probably kept on having sex with his wife. Moreover, they went on for 2 years with barely talking to each other? I don't realy feel much empathy or sympathy for either. Both were just two floundering fools and, the most unbelievable part of the story is that he actually and finally took decisive action. It wasn't in his character to do so. 2-stars

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

People forget that they are reading a story on here, makes me laugh that they think she couldn't act like that and get away with it.

The story was a good one, nicely written

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

I have to agree with Oldtwit... this is a story.

That means it is fiction, made up, not real !

In this case, it was a well-written story that had an over-entitled wife think she could cheat on her husband and not have any consequences cone back at her.

The way this story was told, she was absolutely wrong.

Five stars and a follow to read your other work.

Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I haven't read all the comments but I'm surprised that no one has used the term 'Martian Slut Ray' to describe Laura's behavior. Seems to fit her to a 'T'.

CallmetrayCallmetrayabout 1 month ago

Another good story. Impatiently waiting for the wife has regrets redux.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really wonderfully done. Heartbreaking, too. And real--felt like my past. Many wives (and husbands) do have a narcissism that deludes them into thinking this way. My ex-wife did. I wasn't the perfect husband, but the way Rob played his role out with his kids was what any good dad would've done. I found validation in that from my own circumstances.

Of course, this is fiction, but it's completely plausible with every word.

Speaking of that, thank you for making the humans just humans with human frailty and not an ex-army ranger with spy cams, biker gang connections and the instantaneous love of the buxom private detective. (big eye roll)

NitpicNitpicabout 1 month ago
Flawed

This story is flawed.Why would she have condoms in her bag,when it is obvious from her first weekend with Trey,he didn't use them.Why would he wait nearly two years before hiring a PI?.Why didn't he sue the bank and Trey?.Finally how can they move Laura but promote Trey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@ Oldtwit And you forgot how this story started. With its author making bold claims about this being more real than the others. Showing us how it's done. When you make claims like that, you better deliver something that's NOT even more unrealistic than the others.

Lyon796Lyon796about 1 month ago

Very well written. 5 stars

Fjmax6Fjmax6about 1 month ago

Was not a BTB story but she got what she deserved. Trey did not get what he deserved, got rewarded for his part was probably poking the bank manager and got Laura's old job. The Trey part makes this a 4 star story to me and I am a very easy rater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not that good too many things were just not real.

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 1 month ago

A pretty-believable story.

pummel187pummel187about 1 month ago

Goodbye 😂, classic

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 1 month ago

I was hoping that Trey would get some painful retribution.

It didn’t happen, so i had to deduct a couple of *.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I thought it was a good story, although the character development was a bit weak. As other commenters have noted, Laura was delusional almost to the end. I too am mystified why Rob did not say something to her when he first saw the condoms in her purse. I guess the lawyer’s strategy of the “long game” was realistic, but it was a hard sell to me, but I am not a divorce lawyer. If her adultery was just one or two events, then Laura would likely win in a divorce. As the lawyer explained to Rob, he needed to accumulate evidence over a lengthy period of time to win, and to gain custody of the children. I am mystified why Laura was transferred, with some prejudice, it appears, to a branch bank across the city. This was not explained at all. Trey on getting a promotion to her old job is not illogical, but for purposes of the story it was a contrivance to rub her actions in further. Otherwise, the absence of fantasy revenge or BTB as many readers would want is a mark of the story’s effort at some realism. Sometimes I suspect that readers who demand misogynistic revenge, retribution, and extreme punishment for cheating wives in these stories have this as a fantasy because in life as they know it such things are not very likely, if possible at all. Those objectives make for a good fantasy, but they are far, far, from a world that I can identify with. I was satisfied with how the story ended. Such were her delusions that Laura only then realized that Trey was only interested in her as a hot piece of ass. She wound up living far from her kids in a lonely apartment working at a job without the promotion she had, if not expected, had hoped for. That is enough for this very, very foolish woman. Since she obviously is attractive, if she takes care of herself, she may find another good man. She knows that she threw away one good man. And with two kids, even part time, she may only attract men who see her in the same way that Treyvon did: a hot piece of ass.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 month ago

Sorry, but a husband who finds a pack of condoms in his wife's handbag and doesn't immediately confront her deserves exactly what he got!

Your story is unbelievable in so many ways that it's difficult to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, you say this is realistic, and the first thing you do it have your MC bury his head in the sand after the discovery of the condoms. All the husbands I know would actually do something about that, either that day or as soon as they have more information. I can't continue the story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A terrific story. 5 stars.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 month ago

This author has spoilt both stories that I have read On the first page. What husband wouldn't demand an answer immediately after finding condoms in his wife's handbag, this wimp.went months. If it had been me, my husband would have me pinned to the wall demanding answers before I got chance to leave for work. But what wife would buy the condoms and keep them in her handbag. In my life all ( not as many as it sounds) have provided the condoms, I thought all couples worked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maybe this story would have worked 20 odd years ago but not today. The guy was a knowing cuck for years. No one just ignores a box of condoms and doing so is just giving permission. As for the garbage advice his lawyer gave him, perfect for fee gauging, not so much for anything else.

The outcome would have been the same if he'd just asked for a divorce as soon as he'd found the condoms.

Sure that wouldn't have provided the opportunity for the misguided dig at the judiciary or therapy, but it may well have provided the wake up call that could have saved the marriage. Instead like a wet lettuce he left it until it was rotten to the core and beyond saving.

Nice use of the bigger is better and wife wants rough sex but not with husband tropes, not. Surprised you didn't also use the once you've gone.... You never go back trope.

Final point is the absurdity of being forcefully moved to a different branch without getting a promotion. Such a great possibility for an anti-discrimination lawsuit. But really, a job in a bank branch, just get another job.

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

This story will not please either the BTB or RAAC set. To put it mildly, the marriage was dead as soon as he found the condoms. The advice the lawyer gave was mostly for the husband to accept the situation emotionally and come to realize that he just wanted her gone. Burning the spouse implies love, to a degree; indifference implies a grateful escape. This let him get his finances in order and demonstrate multiple attempts to resolve the situation which the court took into account. As the intro says, lots of stories are written with flash-bang action, but most people are unwilling to burn a marriage and endanger the kids unless there really is no chance. To me, the only unrealistic aspect is that the wife is penitent. The crucial scene is when she presents herself naked and the husband is disgusted. She broke the team that was the marriage, and now he just wants her to go away.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 month ago

For a supposedly realistic story... it was quite unrealistic.

As many already mentioned, it's quite hard to believe any husband do a massive 'rug sweep' like this one this after finding that box of condoms.

The timeline of this whole tale also doesn't match up - if you add Rob's long delay with dealing with the condom box and the other delay he took when he learned the truth, this whole thing lasted at least 3 to 4 years. No idea why he kept claiming that Laura had a boyfriend for only one and a half year.

The story line is good... but, once again hard to buy any man being this patience while knowing that his wife was openly cuking him.

All and all, not bad... but I've read BTB and RAAC that were more believable.

NallusNallusabout 1 month ago

Needed to have some heartfelt dialogue and definitely realization as Laura tries to explain herself that would've gave it a five or six.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

At the pace the story was moving it's a wonder it finished before the characters died of old age.

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

To some of the commenters here, it seems that the husband does not do enough. Marriages have inertia. To change everything takes a big effort. Most people will try to believe anything but the obvious and try to make it work for awhile before going for the nuclear option. He finds the condoms and basically knows what is up, but hopes it will go away; this is very realistic. He finally gets proof and has divorce explained to him; this is realistic. He then embarks on a long-term plan to get free and eventually does; also very realistic. Oh, and the psychologist is a manipulative narcissistic parasite like they tend to be, which is also very realistic.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 1 month ago

Why did the wife have to leave her job?

UncleBullyUncleBullyabout 1 month ago

Hhahahha to think your worried about your work getting stolen...

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

I really loved it ! Worked out for Rob but i think i would find a way to Visit trey !

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 month ago

@helen1899,

Spoilt? Is that a proper word. Sounds like something an Old woman would say about milk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story has been written a million times. Try something new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Court ordered therapy is generally for the sake of the kids. The belief is that a functioning two parent family is far better than a one parent family. But they also know that friendly co-patenting is the best outcome of a divorce. Getting to that point is mostly the aim in such situations.

Acrimony, bitterness and generally being resentful doesn't help the kids. Closure, emotionally moving on and being objective on the other hand does.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

This was a very realistic story. Sometimes things don’t end in shouting and screaming……they just wither away.

BigfundrewBigfundrew27 days ago

All to avoid an honest open conversation.... until it's too late.

Highway69_50Highway69_5026 days ago

Great story, I couldn't stop reading once I started.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Couldn't go past the firtsta part. The husband, while taking too long to confront the whore,proved himself a weak, a cuck, a wimp. No backbone. The rest would just be a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

White women that go with black men are always the filthiest sluts I have either met and I am a black man so I know firsthand and trust me most black men have no respect for marriage.

Wife is a disgusting cunt and Trey is a simp shithead that pursued a married women and the innocent husband left it for too long but he got a good result. Dont know why Trey wasnt punished it didnt make sense either why ex wife was promoted and he was promoted after their affair, white guilt I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Could have saved him a lot of time to ask her what she was doing with the Condoms. Boy was he Dumb! Other than that not a bad story. Also and white woman that goes to a black guy gets what she deserves!! Go black. Don’t come back!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter19 days ago

No woman is that braindead. But that is what makes the story. It doesn't work without her being braindead. Just another morality tale

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio18 days ago

Pretty good four star story. The nausea and other weak, sick reactions are over-used in these sorts of stories. Ignoring the box of condoms for a year, as others stated, is difficult to believe. Also, the boyfriend timeline as stated by Rob was much too short. If Laura had been quicker on the uptake, she would have immediately told Rob that the condoms were so she could try anal sex with him. The blood would have rushed to the small head and Rob would have been excited and flattered, and his suspicions would have vanished, assuming that so far anal had not been incorporated in their marriage. Since Rob is portrayed as loving and gentle, it would be likely he wasn’t getting anal. Finally, it took several pages to find out what Rob did for a living, that he was an engineer. This reader wondered why that info was not forthcoming sooner.

26thNC26thNC18 days ago

Marriage can’t survive cheating with a Big Black Clown in a decent story. Ic69 knows brain dead. He’s been that way for a while.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

To those talking about inertia and reality, that only happens if you have a bonehead simpleton who can't have a real conversation with his supposed loving wife. If you are an ostrich and stick your head in the sand about the condoms, then you can extend the shit. If you are any kind of normal man, the story is over at that point except the details of the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I honestly couldn't read anything past the part where he didn't have any kind of meaningful conversation about the condoms. It's all "sloppy seconds" after that. I don't mean that necessarily literally, cause I didn't bother to find out, but he's accepted that his wife is fucking someone(s) else, so he's now a knowing cuckold. Not worth reading after that.

Martin594Martin59416 days ago

I loved the story! I live it at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life, and submitted it for posting.'s (It's not up yet) I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. Pending Purgatory has ended and it's posted - hope you enjoy). I've been doing a review of...