Laura and Greg Ch. 04

Story Info
Starting a new lifestyle as secrets linger.
13.4k words
21.5k
20
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,967 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

Welcome to part four of the Laura and Greg epic. Please read the previous chapters of this story.

Warning! Alert! This story includes swinging. Consensual extramarital sex by spouses.

*****

Laura

Life resumed after that crazy weekend. Work, home, kids, bills and bed.

Only the last part was no longer stale and old. I couldn't wait to get home, and neither could Greg. Throughout the evening, we managed moments of sexual teasing from verbal innuendo to hip bumping, groping and stares across the room.

The kids were still too young to understand or notice, still we were careful. And the effect on us from this sneaking around made us more on edge sexually. We would get bold occasionally and reach for a breast or a butt cheek. Sometimes a hand between the legs over our clothes, and if we could under them.

We began to choose loose clothing that was easier to get under or pull aside. By eight at night we were staring at the clock counting down the minutes to eight thirty as the kids brushed teeth, put away books and toys before getting into night clothes and getting to bed. Then there was the customary last minute runs to the bathroom and requests for drink of water, then the hugs and kiss good night before the lights out at 8:30 pm.

Greg and I would take quick showers and put on our robes before rushing back downstairs. Then mom and dad would turn the TV on and then the fun would begin. We had TV on the couch oral sex. One of us would be watching the stairs with their robe open as the other would go on the watcher. When we came close,

After thirty minutes, when the kids were usually asleep, we went to bed upstairs. Once inside, the robes came off and it was all we could do from tearing each other up after all the teasing and grab-assing.

We stopped making love and reverted to animalistic raw fucking. Greg pounded his dick in my cunt until I came over and over. He switched positions until he tired of my cunt and lubricated my ass. Often he would spank it before fucking it. I loved every fucken minute of it. Each swat on my ass brought blood to my nether regions inciting more and heighten arousal. My ass burned, my pussy burned, and my asshole craved his dick like never before.

Lubricant and fingering opened my rosebud for him, just enough for him to enter and feed me more with each thrust until his entire shaft was buried in my bowels. Most times he took me from behind with me over pillows or bend over the bottom corner of the bed. His thrusts were hard and faster as he strove to reach his satisfaction.

The harder he took me, the more I liked it. I wanted him to vent all his anger on me for all the pain I had caused him. It was cathartic and extremely pleasing at the same time. You girls reading this would know what I mean. There is nothing like a good hard fuck from a man. The kind that "rocks your world?" An overused saying these days, but not when you are the one on the receiving end and your body is responding to it. Not when you are cumming from it and its probably the best you ever had with your man.

He came in me hard holding me like I was his possession. And I was. I wanted to be. Greg had been the man I wanted to own me. Others could fuck me and give me pleasure, but none of them had what my husband brought to the game. There had been a time neither of us brought any passion to our bedroom or even our house. And now we were fucking like bunnies every chance we got. It was like we were fucking a stranger. And we loved it.

-----------

It was Wednesday when Angela came to my office and pointed to the door. I nodded yes and she closed it. She had a mischievous look to her face.

"So, how's it going at home?" she asked with a smirk.

"Angela, it's fantastic," I replied. "I can't believe it."

"The sex or the relationship?"

"Both..." I stopped wondering what she meant.

I had been blinded by the good sex that I had just assumed all was well. You know, confusing good sex with love. I never thought I would feel this way with my husband. I already loved him.

"No?" I asked her.

"I know you two love each other Laura. What I am talking about is your relationship. The past is too close to you to not be in the back of your minds. Trust me, we've been there Joe and I. "

"I guess it's still there, but..."

"But let me guess. You haven't talked much?" she giggled.

"I guess not," I smiled back nervously.

"It's OK. I understand. You don't want to rock the boat and ruin the good sex," she said. "But sooner or later, you will need to talk. You know, the part that got you in trouble?"

I said nothing realizing how early in our recovery Greg and I were.

"But I am not here for that Laura. Just reminding you what you should be doing with your husband."

"What are you here for?"

"To remind you. That your husband has some wild oats to sow while you get to think about it from home. Remember that part of the deal?"

I had not forgotten, but I had hoped she and Greg had. My husband had said nothing about going out to fuck other women. But I guessed wrong.

I had been the one to start the cheating and screwing around on my husband with a man from work, another man from my work building and some others. It had been two months of mindless sex and debauchery on my part. Somewhere along the way Greg had cheated with a woman as well. But I had a month on him as I started earlier. Angela and her husband had decided that the only way Greg could stand on even footing with me was to have access to other women sexually other than me.

I had agreed to it willing to try anything to save my marriage and to get on Greg's good graces. The thing is, after watching him and Angela fuck, I found out that I... liked it! I liked having him fuck other women and even worse... watching him fucking them. Discovering that about myself had been more of a shock to me than to Greg. He probably thought I was doing this to get on his good side again, but it was true. I was a perv.

Not only was I coming to terms with my need for illicit sex, I also liked watching it and being seen doing it. More than that, I liked just the sex. I wasn't interested in the men for relationships. And so long as Greg was on the same wavelength, I was all too willing to jump in to "the lifestyle." Swapping, swinging... whatever you call it.

"Have you and Greg made arrangements?"

"I have the wife of one of the future couples already to go. She and her husband are special. They have a fetish that suits our situation here."

I stared at her giddy in anticipation.

"See, her husband is a swinger like the rest of us, but he is also a cuckold of sorts. He likes watching his wife taken by another man. Not the way it happens when we swap or in a swap party. He likes it one on one. His wife, the man and him observing."

"And they are a part of the group?"

"Yes they are. They will be voting for your induction. So I suggest you make a good impression."

"What do I have to do?"

"You... get to wait at home as Greg fucks her and the man just watches. If Greg makes a good impression, you may have your votes. The day after, the four of you get together for a swap. That's when YOU make your impression."

"When?"

"Greg goes on Friday night. The two of you Saturday afternoon."

I found myself both scared and excited at the same time. Not just excited. Aroused. As much as I loved Greg, I was looking forward to fucking a different man again. So help me, my cunt twitched, and I crossed my legs under the desk. But my face betrayed me.

"Hm," Angela said looking at me and moving closer. "I knew you were a cock slut when you and I first talked Laura. It takes one to know one. And Joe said the same about your Greg when he met him and after he watched him fuck me. Greg jumped on me as if fucking strange pussy was natural to him. You two are quite the pair. Just like we are. No matter how great the sex between you is and becomes."

"What do you mean?"

"Admit it. Sex with you two has been great this week. Hasn't it?"

"Yes, better than ever."

"I know. Joe and I are no different after a swap. We've been fucking like crazy. It's like the batteries get recharged."

I smiled at her and she smiled back. She was right. It had been just one time for us, but I knew. Who wanted to run around cheating when sex with others was there to be had without the hassles of lying conniving and chance of marriage ruin? And more so, it was like an aphrodisiac. I could see it in Greg as well.

"This is wild Angela. Do you see other couples alone, outside parties?"

"We used to. We have cut back to just parties in recent times. But sometimes it's fun to have a couple swap in a non-group environment."

I nodded smiling and taking all this in. Greg and I were just at the door of this lifestyle, but it seemed to be so promising sexually.

"Which brings us to the group apartment," Angela continued. "It has three bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room with a bar. There are two twin beds in each of the two smaller bedrooms and two queen size beds in the master bedroom pushed together. The living room has some loveseats, and couches, but there are also three mattresses we keep on the side that we lay on the floor if we need them."

"Sounds like enough room for everyone."

"Because we all have lives and families, its rare we have a group party for all of us. If we are lucky we do that four... maybe five times a year. We just let each other know we will be there and see who is interested. The goal is to be with a different couple next time you are there. We have a space in a forum server that is password protected and we see who is there and with whom in the calendar."

"Is that how you keep up with the spreading it around rule?"

"Yes. We tried a schedule once, but like I said, not everyone can attend every time. So it's kind of an honor system. There is also a membership fee you two will have to pay. It goes for paying for the place we have our fun. We tried it at houses, but it works better on a neutral ground. Eventually you will have keys to it."

"When can we see it?"

"Greg will see it Friday. You on Saturday when you mean with the Beaumonts.

"What are they like."

"Sheryl and Liam. He is 38 and she is 36. One child; a three year old boy. They plan on another this year. When they do they will refrain from vaginal sex with all men but Liam until she is pregnant. But until they start making their baby, they want to have fun. They are both good looking. Everyone in the group is."

I was quiet, and excited at the thought of meeting a new couple for Greg and me to have sex with.

"Are they nice?"

"Yeah," Angela made a non-committal shrug. "I mean they are fun to have sex with. Liam is quirky with his voyeurism thing. Don't get me wrong, he will have sex with you, and he is good at that. But he will want to watch Greg fucking Sheryl. You like watching don't you?"

I blushed then. A hell of a thing to do considering how close Angela and I were. I had seen Angela fuck my husband; twice. And I had sex with her husband. The four of us had sex together just last Sunday. Still, admitting my voyeuristic fetish to her was a bit unnerving and embarrassing.

"Angela, do you... I mean..."

"Do I get off watching Joe fucking women?"

"Yes."

"I do and don't Laura. Depends on the situation and with whom. I did last weekend when Joe fucked you. I wanted him to enjoy it because I owed him one from the day before. But I am not a cuckquean. Not really."

"A what?"

"A cuckquean. The female version of a cuckold Laura. I think you may be one."

"Oh!" I blushed again. Hell if my pussy wasn't getting wet just thinking about Greg fucking the mystery woman. Or any woman and I was watching from the side.

"Its OK hun," Angela replied. "Just remember when you are with the Beaumonts that you are going home with Greg. And talk to Greg about it. I'll call him and make arrangements for his meet with Sheryl this Friday."

"Will Greg and Sheryl be there alone?"

"Well, there is a party there starting at nine. Greg, Sheryl and I will be there at six to eight. Greg will leave after that. Sheryl and I will wait for our husbands to get there with the others; whoever is coming that is. Part of the fee is for drinks and catering. Occasionally we do pizza or Chinese. But we keep the eating light. No screwing on a full stomach. And we all like our anal early, before we eat."

"Is that common?"

"No one can make you do anything you don't want. Not what you do and not who you do it with. If you are in a room with a person, and you partially close the door, no one comes in. If it's open, it's an invitation for people to come in and watch. If they want to participate they have to ask. But we usually leave people in a separate room alone. Look, I would love to stay and chat, but I need to get back to work. I'll be in touch."

"See you later Angela."

-----------

Greg

Going to work that Monday had not been easy. My mind was filled with images of what had transpired at our swinger friends home the day before and Saturday. I had fucked my wife's best friend Angela Saturday and the four of us had swapped partners all afternoon on Sunday. It was the most erotic weekend of my life. More erotic than fucking my intoxicating cousin Celia the month leading up to this past weekend. If someone had told me all this would happen a few months ago, I would have shaken my head in disbelief.

I parked in my reserved space in the company lot and walked in. I was tempted to go past my cousin's office, but it was on a section and floor away from my department. I had to stay away as I had broken off my relationship with her so Laura and I could concentrate on fixing our marriage.

We had both cheated on each other and eventually had the angry conversations full of recriminations and spiteful comments. With the help of Angela and Joe, we realized we had other options available to our need for sex with other people. Some would say just divorce and you can fuck others to your heart's content. But that was not us.

Laura and I did like the pure fun sex with other people, but we didn't want to break up our family; we had two young children at the time. But more than that, we still loved one another. Some may ask what kind of love was this that we both cheated on each other? The only way I can explain it on my part is that I wanted the sex on the outside. But still loved Laura on the inside.

My infidelity was with Celia, my cousin I had not seen in fifteen years. But Laura's was with multiple men. How many I didn't ask. It didn't matter. What mattered was that she wanted to save our marriage as much as I did. How did I know?

Well, either my wife was a diabolical actress worthy of academy awards, or she was trying her best to fix the marriage we had both damn near ruined with our lies, betrayal and cheating. Having gotten her to admit she had cheated, I proceeded to humiliate her by making her suck my cock after fucking Celia on multiple consecutive days. Which she did knowing she had to atone for bringing home another man's cum in her pussy and having me give her oral early in her cheating days.

I think the anger and mistrust would have ended us if not for the intervention of her friend Angela and her husband. But there had been another person that had helped. My mentor and close friend Garrison. He was my work mentor and family friend to both mine and Laura's parents. More than friend to my parents in fact.

This past Saturday I had confided in him of all the problems Laura and I had; including the infidelity on both our parts. I was still confused about things and was not sure I could go through with having me and Laura join the swingers. After telling me that he and his wife were in a semi open marriage, he advised me to do what I thought was best to keep my marriage together and keep him posted. Most of all he told me not to do anything drastic like divorce before speaking with him.

Things got busy and I didn't get to think about Garrison until that Wednesday. I felt my mentor and friend deserved a visit and update, but I couldn't reach him. He apparently was late coming in that morning. After getting some coffee, I settled to the morning's workload and went to my first meeting of the day an hour later.

The meeting was in a conference room near Celia's office, so on a whim I decided to go say hello. It would be awkward, but we were relatives and would run in to each other at family and work events. Establishing our platonic relationship had to start and the sooner the better.

She was on the phone when I went to her door. I was going to leave, but she waved me in pointing to the door. 'Close it' she mouthed to me and I did. She ended her call and turned to face me.

"So you want to end it with me?" she asked right off the bat.

I had a hard time concentrating as she looked at me with that face and those lips my cock had defiled multiple times. Her breasts were dying to get out of that tight dark blue dress.

"Celia, I have to. For the sake of my family, I have to make things work with Laura. And you know I still love her. You yourself told me you knew and would not get in the way of it."

"I know what we said Greg. But my body aches for you. I think of you constantly. Don't you want me anymore?"

Was she kidding!

"Celia, I can't fix my marriage and be with you at the same time." I sidestepped her question. "Laura overheard the last part of our conversation yesterday. She knows I broke it off with you."

"She knows you and I were fucking!" she gasped in fear.

"No, she doesn't know with whom I was having an affair. Only that it was someone."

She sighed in relief.

"Greg, we can still..."

"No Celia. We can't."

She moved quickly as she stood and came to me. Before I could stand she was sitting on my lap. Her breasts rubbed on me and her wonderful ass ground on my dick that was getting harder by the minute.

"Celia, no," I said trying to push her off.

"Don't lie to me, you want me," she said as her hot breath tantalized my neck. "Your dick wants me. My cunt wants you. I want you. That is all that matters. I don't want to ruin your marriage. Just to have you from time to time Greg."

"Celia, please get off," I heard myself say. "Please. We're at work."

It was one of the hardest things I ever heard myself say. And it hurt to see the expression of rejection on her face. In trying to keep my marriage I was hurting and pushing away a person I held dear.

"Greg," she said. "There is something I have held from you. Something you need to know, and I was too scared to tell you."

Oh shit...not that! I screamed inside.

"Celia are you pregnant?"

She looked at me with shock and then smiled.

"No stupid. Although that would serve you right."

I sighed in relief.

"Garrison is not the man you think he is Greg."

"What do you mean?" I said tensing defensively.

"How do you think I got a supervisor's job so quickly Greg?"

"What? Because you do a great job. Everyone says so."

"Greg," she said gazing at me. "Garrison offered me this position in his department on the condition I go to bed with him."

I looked at her stunned.

"When?"

"Monday morning."

"No way!" I replied not wanting to think Garrison would stoop this low.

"I was with him yesterday Greg. I get a nice office, twice my previous salary, and I get to travel on the company dime to work with customers. It's a boost in my career I could not pass up."

I had come to comfort her only to hear she was not a blood relative and that she was banging my mentor for a promotion; "with benefits."

"You seem so... OK with this," I said to her. "Are you sure?"

"Greg. Women marry men with money to get ahead and put-out daily for it. All I have to do is once a week until he tires of me and finds another woman to fuck. Apparently he and his wife have an arrangement with that. They both have lovers."

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,967 Followers