Laura and Greg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I knew that. But not that you had become one of them."

"Its a recent thing." She said looking at me with out blinking. "We're no longer together."

"Together." What exactly did that mean between us? We were related and could never marry. We were fuck buddies, lovers, but not in love. Yet I had thought we had been exclusive with each other. What a stupid notion. How stupid had I been!

My mother, my wife Laura, Garrison's wife Lydia and now my cousin we all seeing multiple men. Married men. Adulteresses and cheaters all. And the men I knew, family, mentors, myself included were all adulterers and cheats. I wondered how many more of us there were. My neighbors? Coworkers? Other family members?

"Greg, don't feel sorry for me." She said smiling as she leaned her ass on her desk and crossed her arms under those captive tits. "I actually like him, and he is great in the sack. Once a week with him is fun and worth the price."

"Then what is this about you and I continuing on then?"

"Because I want you. My body wants you. I don't want a husband Greg. I like having lovers. I wasn't cut out to be domestic and with one man."

So. She was willing to "schedule" me in. How nice.

"Celia. You gave me a lot to think about. But if you ever cared for me, cut me lose. If not for me, please do it for my children. Don't do anything to ruin my marriage any more than it already is."

Celia said nothing and went back to sit at her desk.

"I want nothing from you Greg since you want nothing from me. You want a clean break, you got it."

"Celia, I hope everything works out for you. But this affair with Garrison to get a job. If it's found out, its fraud. They can fire you."

"It's not like you are going to tell are you Greg? You keep quiet about this and I keep quiet about us. And if you ever change your mind, I'm still available. That is if my private schedule has an opening."

Shit, she didn't even hide it. "Schedule." How nice.

She smiled at me then laughed a bit. I was so disappointed in her. She had so much talent. She didn't need to prostitute herself to get ahead.

"I'll be seeing you... Cousin." I replied and smiled back politely as I left.

She smirked at me and went back to work.

'Poor Celia,' I thought realizing what a shitty life she had to endure as a child. I wondered what would have become of her had she stayed with us. She had overcome the shitty life, served in the navy and gotten a degree in business afterwards while working shitty jobs. I was still proud of her and saw her as family. Who knows? Had she stayed she might have turned in to a spoiled brat and a slut either way. Was that my family's destiny?

I called Garrison's assistant and left a message that all was well and there was no need to cut into his busy schedule.

----------

I got a call from Angela that Thursday. I saw her number and name on my caller ID.

"Hey Angela."

"Meet me at the coffee shop down the street from your job in fifteen," she said and hung up.

Angela, the sex general had issued an order.

It was late in the day, so I left early and went where she had asked me to. She was waiting for me.

"Well stud, are you ready for your next date?"

"I don't think Joe will let you," I replied.

"You are right at that. But this is part of your initiation. You get some extra action this month while your guilty wife stays home and ponders her lot in life."

I didn't respond while thinking about the deal we had all made. Fixing things with Laura was foremost on my mind. More so than my revenge. Laura was right. If we were trying to fix things, there was no need for rubbing her face in shit.

She must have seen hesitation in my face because she shook her head at me in disappointment.

"Don't you dare back out and give in to that slut wife of yours," she scolded me. "I know you love her. But that's no excuse for letting her do to you what she did. I am her best friend and am taking your side. Why do you think that is?"

"Because she fucked up and needs to be put in her place?" I said knowing what needed to be done. I had let my guilt about Celia cloud my thinking.

She picked up her cell phone from the table and called someone.

"Hey Joe. Love you too. Listen, Greg needs another treatment, are you OK with that? Don't worry, you get a shot at Laura today if you want. Yeah, I'll call her. Tell my mother to keep the kids for a bit and I'll send Laura to you. I know you will. Have fun."

"Wait...what was that about?"

"Shut up and don't interrupt," she said sternly. "Joe and I are trying to help you Mr. I'm fucking my cousin."

I backed off.

"Listen and pay attention. Call Laura and tell her to call whoever has your kids this afternoon and tell them you need them to keep them for another two hours at least. Make it three. Then to go to my house. Joe will be waiting. She does as he tells her while I and you have fun. And know this. It will be on your bed at your house. You guessed it. Part of her punishment. Did you think your rehabilitation would be cheap? "

I shook my head at that

"Listen here stupid. Joe and I are doing you a favor. If you don't put your wife in her place, she will do it again. Now call her and tell her to do what I just told you. Act like this was all your idea. Got it?"

I nodded and dialed Laura. I would have to wing this.

"Laura. I just gave Angela instructions for you. Do you understand what you are to do? Good. Do as Joe asks while I'm busy with Angela. If you do love me like you said, do as I tell you. If you want to make amends, you do as you are told. Now get going."

I hung up on Laura and turned to Angela.

"Let's go," I said to her and she followed my car home.

I took her hand and pulled her to the bedroom. She giggled all the way up there.

Laura

Joe made me do things or him. The bastard made me clean their bathroom then make dinner for them! And he made me do this naked. I was never so turned on from this in my life. I was in someone else's house with someone else's naked husband as I bent over to clean and then cook in someone else's kitchen. And yes, I washed my hands.

Typical guy, he had me make spaghetti. He didn't know what he was in for. I saw the surprise in his face when he took the first bite.

"This is good," he said and continued eating.

He let me have some myself, but not too much. He too ate just a small bowl.

"We can't eat too much with what we will do," he said and pulled me upstairs.

We went right to their bedroom. Once there he tied me to the bed with my legs spread and knees to my chest. I was so wide open and vulnerable. I expected him to fuck me. Instead he moved his cock to my head and shoved it in my mouth. There was no asking and no gentleman-like behavior. He just fucked my mouth; relentlessly. There was no talking other than him telling what he wanted.

He would look at his watch and then occasionally stopped. I figured out that he was edging to keep from cumming. I just did as he asked and sucked his cock. Sometime later, he switched to the other side for a while. Then he untied me from the bedposts but kept my hands and legs tied bringing my head to hang over the bedside.

I remember him grasping my nose to make me open my mouth and his dick coming at me like a torpedo from an old movie my dad used to watch at home. Only I swallowed that torpedo and sucked on it. Well, not for long.

Joe grasped my head and was jamming his dick in my mouth soon thereafter. I had planned to be technically impressive to him, but all I managed was not to choke as his cock repeatedly violated my throat time after time. I could hear my mouth and his cock making nasty obscene sounds.

Again he looked at his watch as if we were on a schedule, which I guess we were. Then he pulled out of my throat, and rammed I back in. This time he would fuck my mouth about five strokes then pull out for me to breath and go back in to fuck my mouth hard; and do it again.

Not once did he let me touch my clit or do it himself for me. It was all about him using me. Using my mouth and throat. By now, my throat was aching, and my neck and jaw were close to cramping. But from his speed, I could tell he was close. If this was part of my punishment, I would take it gladly.

Joe came in my throat and held his dick deep in there unloading his cum straight to my stomach. I managed to swallow it all but the last two squirts he deposited in my mouth. He spoke to me with his cock still in my mouth.

"Keep swallowing and sucking me clean. When you can't taste me anymore, you can stop."

Joe didn't have to tell me to. By then I was on full on cock-sucking-whore mode. And the best part was that my husband had told me to do as Joe said. As I kept licking his dick, I wondered what Greg was doing with Angela and what else he would make me do.

Greg

The afternoon with Angela had been too good and too short. I never made her clean or cook diner. I have to say, I was amused to hear Joe made Laura do chores before sucking his dick and swallow his cum. Serve her right.

Meanwhile I was learning to enjoy Angela's tight body and her sexy attitude in bed. Knowing I would not have her for some time, I took advantage and fucked her in every way I could. From her mouth, throat, cunt and finally her ass, where upon I came in at the end of the short evening. But in between I had a lot of fun, cumming twice. Angela on the other hand must have cum five or six times.

It was out third time fucking in less than a week and I saw a change in her after.

"Greg, you and I need some distance, all right?"

"Angela, you orchestrated all this. Remember?"

"I know," she said as she got dressed. "I also know myself. I'm liking us fucking too much. I need to back off Greg."

"OK," I said as I dressed myself and watched her reapply her make up in our bathroom.

"This is a good lesson for you Greg," she said. "Fuck someone in the group too much in a short period of time and you get attached to them. It's my fault really. I should know better."

"Angela, I'm flattered," I said to her with a joyful smirk.

"Don't let it go to your head," she replied. I noticed she had done her lipstick twice.

"Angela, from you that is quite the compliment. You are fantastic in the sac and Laura loves you. I'm glad I'm on your good side."

She gave me a side-glance then kissed me again; hard.

"Now you have to do your lipstick a third time," I said backing away as she tried to smack me.

Attachment or not, I was starting to like Angela, and Joe for that matter. I saw them as a kindred spirit couple. We had kids the same age and were the same age ourselves. And we certainly enjoyed each other's spouses.

I wondered what "do what Joe says" involved, when Angela had me say it to Laura. What exactly had they been doing? As if I didn't know. Maybe Angela was right about getting some distance between us.

Unfortunately, with the Garzas being our sponsors to the group, it was hard to not be in contact.

Laura

I drove home apprehensively. I had to pick up the kids are my parents' house. Mom had left early from her job to get the kids from school. Being the owner of her own company helped to get out early and pick up the grand kids.

Anais Ryan. Fifty one. My mother and my rival. I loved her and detested her both at the same time. Loved her as my mom, but I competed with her for my father's love since my body became that of a young woman. Before that, we were just mother and daughter. After I turned twelve and developed curves, everything changed between us.

I was no longer just her daughter. I was another woman in the house. A woman she saw as a threat. We women are silly about that. Every other woman, even our offspring can be competition to us. I think it had to do with the fact I was just like her in looks and intellect. She saw in me a young version of herself. Instead of being proud of me, she felt threatened by me. But why?

I didn't realize it at first because I was too young, too immature, and too self-absorbed to comprehend it. Let's face it. Mothers and daughters often clash during those teen years. But I didn't know for sure why until I caught her giving me an angry look one day. What was the source of her anger?

Why I was talking, laughing and cuddling with dad watching TV with him. I loved my dad. Still do. He is the man that molded my notions of what a man should be. It's what dads do for their daughters in case you have no clue. Most teen girls secretly love their dad. Just like teen boys love their mom. In a different, yet similar way.

I know. Not everyone likes their mom or dad for this to happen. If my father had not been a decent and caring man, I probably would not love him or like him as much as I do. But he is all that and it's hard for me to deny it. If you are a woman, you wish you had a dad like mine. Handsome, caring, loving and most of all willing to listen to my problems. Problems with mom, school, girlfriends, boyfriends, jobs and eventually with marriage. Mom knew this and that was why I was competition.

Still, she had her pride and couldn't bring herself to openly talk about it. Instead it was an issue that lingered and hung over us for years. Years that I did not understand it and went about my life and relationship with her and my dad focusing on my own life.

I eventually put it all together about my mother and I. It happened one night when I got home early from a date. This was before Greg and I got together. Feeling a bit bombed out at my faltering social life, I sought comfort in my parents' home. Maybe there would be a shoulder to cry on by either mom or dad. Preferably dad.

I dozed on the family room couch and woke only after hearing them come in from wherever they had gone that evening. Their tone as they spoke was not friendly.

"You ignored me and were talking to that bitch too much," she said accusatively.

"I saw you dancing with that cad Royce Hansen. His hand was glued to your ass and you did nothing to stop it," my dad replied.

I noticed the tone of his voice. There was some tension there, but not one of a man seeing his wife carry on with another man for the first time. There was resignation there. A sense of "I know what you do, so don't bother me about what I do."

"I'm surprised you noticed the way you were all over that woman. She is half you age for Christ's sake," she shot back, as if what she had done was nothing. As if my dad had to get used to it. The bitch! "And she looks too close to our daughter."

What!

"She looks like you did... like you look," dad replied with a sadness that betrayed his pain. "But I have to compete for your time. My own wife."

My mother scoffed at his accusation.

"James, when you fuck me, do you think of her?" she said. And this time I sensed the accusation and pain in her voice.

"You are sick Anais. How can you say that to me. She's our daughter for heaven's sake. I have never touched Laura. Ever."

"But you want to. Admit it."

"Anais! No! She is our girl... Gawd! Where do you get this stuff in your mind?"

"I have seen you and her. Always buddy-buddy. Always close. Whispering and... cuddling. Her greetings to you always with a hug. A hug that lingers just a second too long."

"Anais. I swear to you. I have never touched our daughter. Ever. Please stop this."

"Ever since she turned in to a woman, I have been second best to you in this house James. Second best. Me. Your wife and mother of our children. It hurts, can't you understand?"

"Anais. Do I have to take a lie detector test?" Dad asked her all exasperated with her.

They stayed silent for a few long seconds. I stayed silent and still, not wanting to speak or have them know I had heard this conversation. I never meant to cause this. This source of obvious pain between them. I wanted to jump out and tell mom she was wrong. To allay her fears and make her love me again. But I was afraid of what would happen. How would it affect them both? Instead I hid in the shadows like a coward.

"How long Anais?" Dad finally asked her. "How long have you and he..."

"It's been done and over with for months," she replied. "Not that you would have noticed."

"Jesus!" dad said in disbelief.

"He moved on to someone else as he apparently does James. Your wife was just a fling to him."

"And you? You didn't seem to be upset he was feeling up your ass tonight."

"Half the men at the country club have felt my ass in the past James. Now you notice?"

"I can't believe how blasé you are about this. You had an affair with Royce and are talking about it like it was nothing. Just tossing it in my face like you don't care!"

"You mean you do?"

"What kind of question is that Anais? Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because James," she said with suppressed anger in her voice. "You know why. Because Laura is not your daughter and that means you can have her."

What!

"I knew you were pregnant when we got married. I told you I didn't care. I loved you. Laura is my daughter legally. I raised her. We raised her. Anais, I love you."

"I thought I did too," she replied.

"Did?" he asked in anguish. "You don't anymore?"

"James I cheated on you." She paused. "With that male slut Royce of all people. Then I told you to make you jealous. Does that sound like love to you?"

"I guess not."

"Actually James, you are wrong. I am angry with you and have done what I have done out of anger with you. Anger because I felt neglected and betrayed. Not just because of your never ending infatuation with my daughter. My love for you is stained by that."

So now I was HER daughter. Not theirs. Oh Gawd!

"I will never forget you and that blond bimbo at the resort in the Bahamas James."

"Anais, we swapped with her and her husband. You and he were screwing if I remember. And you also screwed two other men without batting an eye lash."

"We were at a swinger's club James. That's what people do. Remember you said it would spice up our marriage? That you wanted to see me with other men? What you meant was to pass me over to other men so you can go off with your Laura look-alike. You didn't fuck others from what I saw. And you snuck away the next day to play "golf." But you got caught fucking her by her husband who tracked me down wanting a piece of me since you were banging his wife."

Dad said nothing.

"You know James. Had she been a brunette or a redhead. Black or Oriental, I would have said nothing and just fucked her husband... again. He certainly had a bigger dick than you."

"You've reminded me repeatedly."

"But no," she continued like he had said nothing. "You had to find another Laura look alike. She lives in your head James. Admit it."

"I am sorry Anais. I really am. I don't know what came over me that day. It's been three years. Was it worth it having an affair to get back at me?"

"Yes it was!" she snapped back. "Every time Royce stuck his dick in me I thought of you and that blond bitch. Yes. It did make me feel better for a couple of times out of revenge. Then I did it because he is good at it. Then one day he stopped calling me. Just like that. And you know what? I didn't miss him. I still came home to you like before and still had my life with you. I fucked you twice as hard and you didn't mind did you?"

"I... Anais... I didn't know."

"Now you do. Does it hurt James? Does it?"

"What do you think? Of course it does."

"I thought going to that swinger club would help get it out of your system James. But the first woman you made a beeline for was another slim blond. I made a point to fuck more than one man there and two together to get your attention. But you were in your own world."

"Anais. I swear to you. I have never touched, let alone fucked Laura."