Laura and Greg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The group apartment is here," she said as we approached a multistory modern concrete building. "Ron, one of the men in the group is a civil engineer. He picked the building because its solid and will not let our sounds carry during parties. The apartment is all the way on the top floor.

Just as she had described it to Laura, it had three bedrooms, a living room with a bar and kitchen. Two smaller bedrooms with two twin beds in each. And two queen size beds in the master bedroom pushed together. Loveseats, and couches in the living room, and three mattresses kept on the side stood up if needed.

Angela checked the refrigerator and found soft drinks and water bottles. She had brought cold cuts, cheese and bread for sandwiches. The fridge was stocked with condiments and there were plenty of chips and salsa.

"We snack, but don't eat too much. Keep that in mind," said as she placed the cold cuts in the fridge after arranging them on a platter. "It gets in the way of fucking."

Fucking. I just loved how she said that word so openly. So many people shy away from it. Not Angela, not Joe and lately not Laura and me. There was a reason for that I would not come to terms with for a while; but it was an honest one. All of us, we loved the act of fucking. We loved the sex. It was the oil that kept our engine from seizing.

The bar was wells stocked as well. I stayed off the booze for the moment so I could perform for my judges.

"So," Angela said looking at her watch. "The Beaumonts. Liam and Sheryl. He is 38 and she is 36. They have one boy three I think. Did Laura tell you about them?"

"She said you will fill me in," I replied.

"Well, they swing with us all right. But they also have a bit of a fetish going on. It's one of the reasons why they joined us."

"What kind of fetish?"

"Well, they are in to cuckold sex. Know what that is?"

"Seriously?" I asked. "He likes to watch?"

"Well, you did last..."

"I'm no fucken cuck Angela. You keep that shit up and I'm done with you. Got it?"

She pissed me off just insinuating I was a subservient man... to another man fucking my wife.

"Easy...down boy."

That set me off. I had enough of her condescending attitude.

"Fuck you Angela!" I snapped. "There is a limit to how far I will go to join your fucken group. I won't be insulted by you or anyone else here."

I was moving toward the door when it opened, and two good looking people came in. The man smiled at me and the women had this "hello, what have we here look" to her as she looked me up and down.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Liam, this is Sheryl. Nice to meet you."

"Same here," I replied trying to be polite.

I guess I came off a bit gruff to these people I was meeting for the first time. It wasn't their fault Angela had pushed my buttons.

"Is something wrong?" Sheryl asked.

"No," Angela replied. "Greg honey, these are the nice people we talked about."

I had enough of her manipulative shit then.

"Angela, stop the bullshit," I said turning to her. She was embarrassed at the way things were going and unsure which way I was going with this.

Liam and Sheryl were both surprised and wondered who this lunatic was I think. I could tell from their looks. Only Sheryl had this dreamy look staring at me and Liam a slight smile as if he was enjoying the show. I wondered what was going on.

"Angela is under the impression that I'm a cuckold. A false impression."

Angela covered her mouth with one hand. I could see she was not amused.

"Assertive and hot, I like him Angela," Sheryl said twisting a strand of her dark brown hair and staring at me like she was going to buy me.

Liam laughed and offered me his hand to shake.

"I think I will be playing the role of cuckold tonight Greg. Its Greg right?"

"Yes its Greg. So you're in to this cuck stuff?"

"Well, not all the time my friend. I like the ladies if you know what I mean. But I do have a thing for watching one of the men fuck the wife." He snickered raising his eyebrow at Sheryl.

"Do you think you can rise to the occasion?" He pointed to ward Sheryl.

She had pulled her top off to show me her nice rack. I have to say it looked like it had been surgically enhanced a bit, but the effect was just right. Some boob jobs are downright awful. Not hers! Hers were near perfect.

I must have looked her up and down because she smiled knowing she had my attention.

"Liam, I think Greg is very interested. Aren't you?" she said reaching for my crotch. "Oh boy! He is definitely interested!"

Liam smiled as if he was going to get a birthday present. Angela nodded to me with a slight smirk.

"Yes, Greg is quite the stud." Angela said looking at Sheryl then Liam. "I had him three times this week. His wife and Joe watched."

"Kinky!" Liam said and crossed his arms. "A great start."

"Yes," Angela said. "So, let's not waste time. Greg, take Sheryl to any bedroom down the hallway. Liam and I will watch."

"Just watch?"

"Well," Sheryl said as she pulled me by the hand. "It would defeat the cuckold experience if they joined in. They watch, we fuck. It's how it works hun."

Angela giggled and Liam smiled as they followed us.

Inside the room, Sheryl wasted no time in reach over to hug and kiss me. I have to say the woman exuded sexuality. Her full figure and dark hair a contrast to Laura's blond slim body or Angela's narrow build. Her ass was not big, but definitely more pronounced that either my wife's or Angela's. I let my hands trail down to it and felt her flesh. There was plenty of it. Warm and pliable. I could have fun with that.

She didn't let me linger on her behind much. Instead, she got on her knees to unbuckle my belt.

"You are in for a treat girl," Angela said from the other bed where she sat with Liam.

When Sheryl popped my cock free, she gasped in feigned shock.

"Oh my. Liam, I think he's bigger than you."

"The story of my life," Liam replied.

I was new to the cuck thing and was tempted to say something to her about that being cold to say. But I saw Angela with a finger over her mouth and a raised eyebrow. She was reminding me to be good and polite. When in Rome... well you know the deal. Do as the Romans right?

"Is that what you want Sheryl?" I asked. "A bigger dick?"

"Honey, I like yours," she said fondling me to hardness. "I want it."

Before I realized it, she darted her head forward and took my cock head in her mouth. And because I was staring at her, I only heard a moan that was definitely not Angela.

Sheryl was quite the cock sucker. She kept looking toward her husband. When I looked at him, I saw him nodding to his wife; eyes locked on her. Angela covered her face with both hands and shook her head. I could see her smiling and her eyes were beaming.

She would later tell me how glad she was that both Laura and I were turning out just as they had intended. Before long, both she and Liam were naked on the bed playing with themselves, but not focusing on each other. Instead they watched and watched.

On the other hand, Sheryl and I did more. Eventually it was my turn to feast between her legs. The woman, and she was all woman, had a nice size clit that was very sensitive. My tongue and that clit made friends instantly. My tongue danced and she squealed and thrashed.

"Oh just fuck me," she groaned.

Hey, what can I say. When a good looking woman asks that and her husband is all for it, I say do as they want. And I did. In as many ways I could.

Something snapped in me then. All the frustrations of the last three months; probably the last year or more. They all came out as I banged the shit out of Sheryl Beaumont.

On her knees, on her side, on her face. Standing up with her bend over. Her wrapped around my waist as I rammed her into the wall. I did everything I could to her in that hour plus I had left with her. And for the final act, I fucked her ass.

One thing I did not do. I did not make a deposit. I never came in her. For some reason, I didn't get that special feeling with her or the cuck dance I had to do that night.

"You are not going to cum?" Liam asked.

I was temped to tell him nasty and insulting things about this fetish of his. But I didn't. As Angela asked, I was nice. After all, these people had a vote in our induction. Pissing them off was not the goal.

"Sorry," I replied. "It's not happening. Maybe I'm cum shy."

Liam laughed, Angela smirked, but Sheryl looked at me in awe.

"I want a rain-check cowboy," she said. "And you have my vote for group entry."

"Mine too," Liam added and smiled at me standing and extending a hand to shake. We shook and have been friends ever since. Even after they moved to Florida, Laura and I found a way to visit them and spend a week taking all our kids to Disney. It's a fucken tourist trap I tell you. But the kids loved it. And so did us adults. Wink, wink!

I went home with a smile on my face and blue balls. Only I didn't make it home right away. I drove over to Celia's place and parked outside. I could see a faint light in her bedroom and another in her living room; both beckoning me to go up the stairs to her apartment. But I didn't. I turned the car around and drove home.

"Goodbye Celia," I said to myself.

It wasn't a final goodbye. She still worked at the same place as I and was in town. We would run in to each other at family events. It was just a sexual goodbye.

Still, something about all this bothered me.

After I confided in Garrison about me having an affair with a relative, he had hit on Celia and offered her a promotion in return for sex. I didn't believe in coincidences. This had to be deliberate. I stopped thinking of Garrison as the man I could trust. And if my cousin had so easily given in to him for advancement, could I trust her with our secret?

I can tell you with certainty that the first gray hair I found later that year were caused by the fear of my indiscretion with Celia would be discovered. Knowing how we had gotten into this cheating thing; I knew Laura would never forgive this if she found out.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Wow you have written a convoluted one with this series,

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Kalimaxos - whoa - this is truly a Great Read, Great Story, a Great American Novel! Wow, you really put some thinking and imagination into this great story. 5 stars for sure. It has kept me on my toes for sure. Thank You Sir for the Great effort you put into this work. I love a happy ending. Hope we get one. LOL Thanks

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47about 3 years ago

Unlike other people commenting on this story I am enjoying it. Its a shame the errors have not been corrected as there are far to many of them in what is otherwise a good story. Thank you.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
FYI moving story to other venue

The following chapters will not be on Loving Wives. Probably group sex.

So if you want to read it follow me or look for it.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
Spelling and proofing oops

Please accept my apologies for the grammatical errors. I will correct them and resubmit this when I have the time.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
Janet's Christmas Eve Betrayal Wife decides to abandon family on Christmas Eve.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01 A husband fights back.in Loving Wives
Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
More Stories