Laura and Greg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just Laura now. Not "our daughter."

"But you want to," she said. "Do you think of her when we do it?"

"Anais please!" he said in exasperation.

"If you want to, you can call me her name when we do it James." Mom said desperately. "I'll do anything. Just don't leave me for her."

Mom was pleading and crying at that point. All the accusations and anger and her emotions had gotten the best of her.

"Anais, stop. Please stop. I love you," dad said to her as she cried. "I never meant to hurt you."

I heard them kiss and kiss again. In a minute they walked upstairs leaving me there shock. On one hand I felt like I had intruded in a private moment in their life. Too private. Everything I heard was a shock. I now knew the source of my mother's and mine issues. The man I had thought was my father was only my stepfather. But he was the only father I ever knew. I still loved him.

I sat there quietly thinking and waiting for them so settle down upstairs before I would leave. To say I was a mess just then would be an understatement. After fifteen minutes I rose quietly to make my exit. But the sounds upstairs made me pause.

Familiar sounds. Sounds of a couple making love, or screwing. Take your pick. They were having make up sex. I hoped it was good for them as I made my way out quietly through the back door that I knew to be quieter. I wanted them to sort things out. But they would not do so with me in the way.

I spent less and less time at home after that. I couldn't face them together. I couldn't face them apart. It helped I was still in college and had excuses not to visit. Then I met Greg Hansen.

He was stunningly handsome. The first man to make me cream in my panties the first time I saw him. There had been other young men in my life too few actually and no sex with most. But Greg stunned me. He was the first man I ever felt I had to have. It was almost obsessive.

I didn't stop trying to get his attention until he did notice me, and we started dating. But I didn't realize he was Royce Hansen's son until I was in love already and so was he. By then it was too late.

While handsome, he was not the womanizer his father was. Greg was too focused on college grades to chase too many skirts. Being a grade chaser myself, I thought I found the jackpot. Good looking and driven like me.

I have never done that before, but I gave myself to him on the first date. He was fantastic. I was hooked like a drug addict. Our life became cyclical. Sleep, classes, studying, sex... repeat.

The first meeting of his and my families was tense. The two families obviously knew each other. Same country club, same friends, same Church. They seemed happy at my and Greg's relationship and socialized politely. The "our kids found each other" thing I guess. And that began the road to Mom and I mending fences in our relationship.

Not that it was perfect. But with me totally in love and then married, I guess she figured I was finally out of the way from her husband's radar. Glad that Mom and I were relating better, I made a serious effort to keep my distance from James. In my mind, the daddy part had ended that night in their house where I had been a fly on their wall listening. I still appreciated the love and caring he gave me during my upbringing, but it was now all tainted by what I had heard. It saddened me. But it was what it was. James was not my father. In typical fashion for my family and myself, I didn't ask my mother who my father was.

Dad, I mean James... Oh who am I kidding. I still think of him as Dad. He is the only father I have ever known. Well, Dad did his best to help Greg and I when we got married. He arranged for Garrison to get Greg a good job where Garrison worked. It was a better position than the others Greg had been offered, so we were grateful. Not only that, but Garrison took interest in Greg, becoming his mentor.

I found Garrison an attractive and interesting man. In fact, watching my dad, Royce, Greg and Garrison together made me realize how handsome and special they all were to us both. Years from now, Greg would be like them. Probably handsomer since his own father was a good looking man.

Royce had a reputation as a letch, but other than a look or two at my ass, he had never made a move. But the looks continued over the years. Come to think of it, I had caught Garrison staring at me occasionally and James... Well James still had a thing for me; I could tell. All three of them were intense to be around with. Something about them tossing stares at me while my husband was near by was extremely erotic.

-----------

Mom brought the kids out to the driveway and we strapped them down in their seats. She hugged me and I hugged her back. Things between us were not perfect. But they were better than I thought they would be. Her husband and my legal father stayed by the door. I saw James looking at me with a forlorn look and turned to go back in the house. I am not made of stone. I felt a twinge of pain and loss as he turned away.

I had grown up to think this man was my father only to find out by chance he was not. Neither he nor my mother had ever bothered to tell me. With everything going on with me and Greg, this was one can of worms I did not want to deal with right now.

As I drove home, I realized how my life had changed in recent months. I had almost destroyed my marriage and family. Listening as my children told each other they had cooties, I thanked God I still had a chance to salvage my marriage. But it wasn't going to happen until I talked to Greg. I had to start doing that more often.

There was one thing I could not bring myself to tell him. Who I had spent those four Saturday afternoons with. If I did, my life as I knew it might be over. There was a possibility that Greg would forgive me, but I just could not take that chance.

Greg

I was home making dinner when Laura and the kids came in. If anyone had been looking at us they would think we were a normal family. Dad making diner having come home first. Mom bringing the kids in and getting them to change. Only it was not like that at all. Laura and I were no longer a "normal" couple. If we had the chance to be that, the opportunity was gone. You can't put paste back in the toothpaste tube once its out.

We usually helped the kids with homework after they got home. This time we did it late. The kids had done most of it at Laura's parent's house and all they wanted to do was eat. We had a no TV during the week rule, but we gave them an hour of it so Laura and I could talk watching them from the kitchen.

"So what did Joe make you do?" I asked.

It still hurt that I was sharing her, but it I had lost that moral high-ground.

"Was it planned by you two?" she asked acting miffed, but smirking.

"No, not that part. Whatever he did was all Joe," I replied a bit apprehensive. "What did he have you do?"

"Sexually," she hesitated implying there had been more, "he had me blow him."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, I was there. My throat hurts from the face fucking."

I tried to act like I didn't care. I did and I didn't.

"I was wondering why you sound hoarse," I replied a bit perplexed. "Wait, you said sexually. What else did he make you do?"

We were discussing what another man had done to her. And I had sent her there! This was surreal.

"He made me clean their bathrooms and cook diner for them Greg. Naked." she said looking right at me. "I was unfaithful to you. I haven't even cleaned our bathrooms or cooked for us today."

I couldn't help it. I started laughing. And couldn't stop. She was smiling at me after a few times I lost it. Then I tried not to, but the more I tried the more I laughed, and she eventually joined me seeing the absurdity of it all. It took us a few tries before we got it out of our system.

"And you?" she finally asked.

"Eh..." I said making a bored face. "You know Angela."

The smile left her face.

"Greg, should I be worried with you two?"

"No," I replied and patted her hand to reassure her. "Just sex. No cooking or cleaning bathrooms."

"Ha, ha," she smirked.

"But she and I are going to cool it until she comes up again in the rotation. Assuming we get inducted."

Laura was quiet after that. I could tell she was thinking about something. I was about to say something... to ask her what she was thinking when she spoke first.

"Greg, all this. Us. The cheating, the sneaking around and the sex with others... it all happened because I," she stopped and looked at me. "And you Greg, we both stopped being a team. Stopped talking."

"Laura," I corrected her. "When did you and I ever really talk before about what was wrong with us?"

"We didn't," she admitted. "I should have come to you. Angela warned me. But I... I was scared Greg. I was a coward."

I couldn't argue with her on that because I had been one as well.

"Laura, are you sure you are OK with us doing this swinger thing?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, was this all about just sex with us?"

"It was with me Greg. I've told you that. Sex and a stupid female thing to feel attractive and wanted again."

I nodded as if I understood. But it was more than that. I had stopped paying attention to her because... I had gotten bored with her. It was starting to sink in and bothered me because even though I had neglected her, she had cheated. Cheated! Lied! Betrayed me! And I was still struggling with that no matter how much she was apologizing and even the fact that I had cheated as well.

Here I was looking down at my wife, but I had done the same hadn't I? I was no saintly husband whose perfect life had been shattered by suddenly unfaithful wife. How many times had I stared at women at work, at soccer games and at the mall wondering how it would be to fuck one; or more? How many times had I flirted with women and stared at even family women. My mother in law for one and Lydia; Garrison's wife?

Garrison was right. I was pissed at her for cheating and... yes. Because she had done it first. And myself because I had cheated as well. With Celia.

"Wasn't it for you?" she said breaking my thoughts.

I flinched thinking of Celia. Her breasts in front of my face as she rode my dick. Ramming into her wet cunt.

"Look I know I only did one woman, but I was not in love with her."

Not love; but definitely lust. I was not per say lying to her, but I was lying by omission. How did I say, 'I fucked my cousin for a month. The one you were jealous off.'

Given the opportunity, I would fuck my cousin Celia for a lifetime on the side. But as good as that sounded in my wishful thinking mind, Celia could not measure up to Laura. Celia was a sex toy. Laura... was more. More than I could tell her and more than I could show her.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes. The sex was good, I won't lie. But it was easier than I thought to end it."

"It must have been good," she replied. "You stuck to just one woman."

"Laura, I know you say none of the men you were with mattered to you emotionally, but it still hurts inside. You know?"

She nodded in agreement.

"Greg, I am finding myself torn between wanting to kill this woman and wanting to thank her for keeping you happy while I neglected you."

I chuckled at that.

"That would be a first. A wife thanks the mistress."

"I have a feeling Greg that you look back fondly at what you and she did. I on the other hand am having problems with my excursions."

"How so?"

"This may hurt but hear me out. I don't regret the sex act itself. The fucking. But I regret lying and betraying you. I acted like a total shit to you."

'That you did.' I thought.

She didn't regret the fucking! Well, I didn't regret the fucking either, but there was that but. The guilt of sneaking around and cheating on each other.

"Laura, it sounds to me like you are not happy with what you did to yourself. Not just to me."

I surprised myself for saying that to her. We were talking about her cheating on me and I was just analyzing it like an outsider. I should have been angry. I had been a few minutes ago. Why wasn't I now?

"You are right," she replied. "I just walked to the hilltop and rolled off the other side. I didn't mind the tumbling just where I landed in the end."

"Laura, did something happen to you? Did someone hurt you?"

"Yes Greg," she replied staring at the floor. "I... I hurt me."

I looked at her hoping she would explain. She looked pained.

"The day I demeaned that veteran while he was having sex with me. I felt low. Disgusting. I talked down to someone better than me. A young man with less means than us. A person who put his life on the line for us. For our kids. And I thought him as a common man. Just someone to do. Someone on a bucket list of things to do. A common working man."

She was crying. I thought she would tell me that she was upset at herself for cheating for lying and her betrayal. But this was deeper. It dug in to me deep.

"Greg, what's wrong with us?" She asked. "What's wrong with me?"

I was stunned speechless. Stunned because she had seen something in herself that I did not expect. Shame. And I shared it with her because I had seen myself above others as well. My snide comments about service employees. My disregard for people below my station.

My station. What a crock of shit that was.

As Laura cried silently, I was forced to look deep at my soul. I was no better than her. We were both snobbish and spoiled. As I watched our children slowly drift to sleep in front of the TV I vowed to be a better and different father. I had to teach them better than I had been. They deserved it. Neither of them knew it, but it was they that prevented both I and Laura from falling off the cliff. I owed them everything.

"Laura," I said. "We can change you know."

"Oh trust me Greg. We are. I plan to do anything and everything I can to be a better wife and better mother. And better lover. I'll do anything. I just can't go back to what we were. Greg, we need to talk more. Like now."

I nodded in agreement. We had talked more since everything came out about our cheating than years before.

I let her lean against me and found myself reaching around her with my arm as she cried on my shoulder.

We took the kids to their rooms and put them to bed. As I put my little girl to bed she reached for me and hugged me. The same way she had hugged me that one night I came home with them to an empty house knowing Laura was out. I thought then our marriage was vanishing and was at the lowest I could be. But just when I was at my lowest, Amber had come up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek I did not expect.

"I love you Daddy," was all she had said.

All she needed to say. I think back on it now years later and realize how at that moment, Amber has given me the will and the purpose to live and not give up.

Laura and I went back downstairs to continue talking.

"OK," I said. "Cards on the table. I do like having sex with others. I guess it was all I wanted. It's not that I didn't find you attractive anymore. But I wondered what sex with others, someone else would be like. Just sex. Just different sex."

I could tell she was uncomfortable, but she listened. It had taken us going to the brink of marriage destruction, but we were finally listening and talking.

"I knew that when I had sex with that woman." I continued. "And definitely by the time Angela and I screwed. And while strange at first, seeing you have sex with Joe didn't hurt like I expected."

"You sure Greg?"

"Yes Laura. I am saying it in English. Why did you tell me things earlier just for conversation? I thought we were being honest. You told me days ago that you got turned on by watching me fuck Angela. Well, I can't say I wanted to sit in the corner and beat off as Joe fucked you. But it was erotic in its own way."

She smiled at me and looked away.

"OK. Cards on the table." She said. "Cleaning for them wasn't bad. I have a feeling it was clean to begin with. But after. Him just making me suck his cock. Face fucking me. It turned me on. Like I was being used by a man you sent me to. Which is exactly what you did. I found myself wondering what you and Angela were doing and got aroused. And..."

"And?"

"I was looking forward to whatever else you make me do. Something nasty for you. Or someone else if that's what you want. Just one thing. Let's keep it in the group. I don't know these men and women yet, but Angela said they are all like us. Married with children and love sex with others."

"You got it," I replied.

What a conversation we were having! But they say drastic times require drastic solutions.

We went upstairs after that and fucked.

Laura

Talking to Greg about us made me feel closer to him. I think I would have wanted to make love, but he was not ready for that. Instead, he just fucked me. He banged me. He face fucked me. Then started all over again.

I came twice before he got around to tying me up as I told him Joe had. Only unlike Joe, he didn't just make me suck his cock. He only started there. After he fucked my already sore throat from Joe's dick, he used my cunt as his fuck hole. He rammed in my wet pussy over and over slamming hard in me. I came again and then again. I arched up for him, wanting to give it to him, to have him. To have him, have me.

He still hadn't cum yet even thought I had come over and over. When he started lubricating my back hole, I figured I was in for it. One, two and eventually three fingers and lube opened me up for him. I was ready when he pushed his thick head in my asshole. Oh sweet agony, it felt fantastic. I was relaxed and did as I knew helped by pushing back to let him enter me. Still, the total act of submission to him made me shudder from excitement.

Had he not gagged me I would have told him how much I loved him. How no one had ever made me feel like he did and how I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. All I could do was look at him hoping he understood. I started to mumble and then yell around the gag as he pounded my ass over and over.

I was saying "fuck me... take me...I am yours. Please forgive me. Please take me back. I will never lie to you again. I won't cheat. I won't betray you again." It all came out as babbling grunts he ignored as he built up to his cum deep in my ass.

After, Greg rolled over leaving me there as he went to pee. Then he turned the light off and went to sleep after taking my gag off.

"I love you," I said.

He didn't reply. My lips trembled in the dark as I cried silently not wanting to upset him.

I woke in the middle of the night with his cock in me. He was fucking me again. This time no gag.

"You want other men's dicks?" he asked. "Don't lie to me. Answer."

I hesitated a minute wondering if I would hurt him again. But I just could not lie to him anymore.

"Yes," I replied as he trust in her hard over and over.

I was scared at what he would say, but I knew I had to tell the truth.

"No lying or cheating from now on Laura. No... lying... or... cheating. Got it?"

He beat those words in to me with his hard cock.

"Yes Greg," I replied.

"Whoever you did and who I did, is in the past. We... move...on..."

"Yes...eughhh...oh yes..."

He kept fucking me. It felt so good! It didn't take long for me to feel a good orgasm coming.

"Greg, you're making me cum!"

He kept fucking me and mauled my tits with his strong hands.

"Ewwww..." I started to wail, but he covered my mouth with his and kept ramming his thick dick in me. My orgasm peaked and lingered. This was probably the best fuck with Greg ever.

"Use me," I heard myself say. "Use me."

Greg

Friday evening Angela came to pick me up. She gave me directions to an apartment complex on the north side of town.