Laura and Greg Ch. 07

Story Info
Greg and Laura meet Nan and George.
13.1k words
13.7k
21
6

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,943 Followers

*****

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

Welcome to part 07 of the Laura and Greg epic. This is a revised and edited version that first appeared on Loving Wives. It should have been on Group Sex as its basically a swinger lifestyle story.

Please read the previous chapters of this series and you will catch up on the saga of Laura and Greg; a young upscale couple with two young children whose marriage went off the rails. They and just about all the characters are flawed. If you are looking for good versus evil characters and story, this is not it. It's just a story and they are just people.

So if you like the story and want updates of new chapters, please follow me so you can be informed of new chapter publication. This is important as I may have the chapters published in different page categories due to the content.

To those who are following the story, thank you. More is to come.

-------------

Laura

I watched totally focused as Greg and Nana Anastos fucked on the other bed. The small blond was on her knees as Greg's larger frame towered behind her. His thick dick plowing her cunt relentlessly. I could never get enough of watching Greg fucking other women.

Most women would burst a blood vessel seeing their husband kissing, let alone fucking another woman. I on the other hand reveled in it. I guess some psychiatrist would make a lot of money analyzing me. It was still a new sensation to me and from time to time unnerved me. But I could no longer deny it. Not since the first time I saw my husband fucking my friend Angela had I been the same.

Only one thing could top watching Greg fuck other women. Being fucked myself while I watched him. Fucked, eaten, whatever sexual. So long as I could watch. We still had sex individually with the spouses of the group as we got to meet each couple. But there was something about doing it in the same room that set me on fire. It's as if I was... fucking those women myself. I know, I know... I have issues. But it's how I am now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Laura Ryan-Hansen and I love sex. All kinds of sex. Mostly sex with men and occasionally with women; but mainly men. As an admitted exhibitionist, I love fucking where people can see me. And as a confirm voyeur, I love watching people having sex. Most of all, I like watching my man, my husband, fucking another woman. I get this proud feeling that my man is making these women cum and sending them home thinking of his dick and what he did to them.

I read that it's a female competition thing. A "my man is better than your man," female dynamic. We women are always competing with each other. If you are a woman, just accept it. If you are a man, know it. And if you are married and want your woman to hold on to you, be the man all women wish they had. Act secure, even if you are not. Act like you have a ten inch dick, even if you don't. Act like you can fuck for hours, even if you can't. Be confident. Dress well. Groom well. And make eye contact with women. The kind that melts them in their panties. That is Greg for me.

It wasn't always that way. Not long ago, our marriage had gone to shit. We let life's daily problems distract us from our love toward one another. We have never communicated well, and both missed the excitement of being found wanted by others. You think that is wrong do you? That only sluts and whore chasers do that? Well, you go on thinking that. The reality is that no man or woman lives with blinders on and never looks around. We lived under that illusion until we almost ruined our marriage with our cheating and lying to scratch that forbidden itch.

We had almost ruined our marriage when our friends Angela and Joe gave us an alternative to marriage ruination. With their help and guidance, we came to terms that there was a way for us to get the sex with others and not destroy our marriage and family. The answer for us was to join an exclusive swinger group of likeminded couples. We all loved and wanted to keep our families together, but also craved sex; not just with our spouses, but with others as well. It's not for everyone and I don't advocate it as such. But its an alternative for those of us that choose it.

Some of you probably have much to say about us. That we are perverts and on the way to hell. That we are selfish and too weak to "control" our urges. You go on and do that. But what we did, was accept who we are and found a way to live and keep our families together.

See, we're not looking for others to love. We don't want spouse replacements. I love my Greg. I am blessed to have realized it before I lost him. Not a single man I have been with has ever come close to giving me the love or come close to my heart. Other men have been good fucks and given me good sex memories. But I would not trade my Greg for any of them no matter how good they fucked me or how much they made me cum. I will not tolerate them bad mouthing my husband or thinking they can come between us. That goes for the women as well. Do that at your peril. Don't fuck with me!

Don't get me wrong. I don't spend my entire evening in a swap staring at Greg fucking the other woman. Yours truly has her fun with the other woman's husband. A lot of fun. And tonight the lucky recipient of my wears is George Anastos. At thirty six, he is a Mediterranean stud muffin with his dark hair and green brown eyes. George is a second generation Greek American and boy have I become a fan!

Older than most of the men in the group, George has that control older men have of their dick. He can fuck longer and is fit enough to give any women he is with a good pounding. The thing I like about George the most is his carefree attitude. The guy exudes confidence in himself and his relationship with Nana. If only everyone was like them. But to hear from him, they were not always that way.

Before we met them and eventually swapped partners, the four of us had gotten together for drinks and dinner. We did the usual introductions and stuff, but soon we talked about how we got to where we all were on our sex lives. And what a story the Anastos couple had to tell.

Buckle in!

------------------------

Nana and George Anastos

George is three years older than Nana. He met her on a blind date arranged by his sister of all people.

"George, I think I found a girl for you," Maria Anastos said to her younger brother.

"Great," he scoffed. "Now my sister is setting me up. Do I look desperate?"

"Listen here George. You're not getting any younger and you go through women like everyone in the phonebook deserves a chance."

"Not finding the right one Maria, do you want me to settle for just anyone?"

"Exactly," Maria said siting across from him. "I know what you want, and I think she is a good match for you."

"You know what I want? What do I want?"

"What most men want in a woman, but something else as well. Something most women can't give you."

"And that is?"

"An appreciation for sex. You my brother have a reputation as a satyr. Do you know what that is?"

"I'm up on my Greek mythology Maria," he replied with a smirk. His sister did know him well. "A satyr is the male version of a nymphomaniac."

Maria knew her brother well. Hypersexuality, the need for more sex that the average, ran in their family big time. In fact George and Maria had indulged in incestual sex with each other over the years, but it was just sex. They both knew that they had to find someone to get married to and have children with. Maria had done that and had a baby on the way. But George was stuck on the looking phase.

"It takes one to know one George," she smirked.

George looked back at her returning the smirk and raising an eyebrow. It was their old signal that they were interested in a romp. But they had not been indulging in that for some time now. Maria had cut him off when she and her husband Jeff started the "breeding process" as they joked about them trying to get pregnant. And after Maria got pregnant, she was not in the mood much with all the morning sickness that dragged through the day. What little sex she could have she saved for her husband.

"OK, so what's so special about this woman you want to set me up with?" George said sitting back.

"She's like us George."

"Like what?"

"She loves it," Maria said licking her lips.

"Oh that!"

"She loves fucking as much as we do. She is pretty and also smart. I think you'll like her."

"OK Maria," he said indulging his sister. Ever since she got married to Jeffie boy, she had made it her life's mission to find him a wife prospect.

Seven months later, Maria had her baby and George was on his honeymoon with the newly minted Mrs. Nana Anastos. It had been a whirlwind romance for them both. Maria had been right about her and her brother. Nana Anders was perfect for her brother. Not only was the slim small blond gorgeous, she had a jest for life and sex that suited George perfectly.

In the end, they both agreed that they wanted to have a family and children; at least two. But before they did, they wanted to have fun and travel. They were both too young for the kid part which they decided to wait a few years for. But they still had some play in them.

The fact that they had not finished sowing their wild oats became apparent during their honeymoon in Greece. George took his young bride to visit the land of his ancestors. He had been there once as a child but had never gotten to see it as an adult. They saw the sights in Athens and did the obligatory ancient sites visits, but they were also there to have fun in the sun and that took them to a tour of the islands. It was during the ride on a ferry to the island of Aegina that it all began.

George went to the bathroom leaving Nana alone to guard their seats on the topside deck, when a good looking Greek young man approached her, and they began talking. But talking was not what the young man had in mind, and that was soon apparent when he blatantly propositioned Nana. Shocked at first, she was not put off. Nana found him attractive and was amused by his brashness. But she let him know that she was there on her honeymoon and that her husband would be back soon. The young man had laughed and said that was no problem. He only wanted to fuck her.

Nana saw George coming back and smiled at him. From the way she raised her eyebrow, George knew the young man was hitting on his wife. That was nothing new to them. She was beautiful and men gravitated to her everywhere. Come to think of it, George was the kind of guy that women found irresistible as well. But so far they had both stayed true to each other. Both shunning old lovers and potential new ones.

George smiled back at her and hung back. Nana gave him a feigned admonishing look and giggled. The young man got confused by it and turned to see who she was interacting with.

"Oh, that's your husband?" he asked. "Introduce me please. I am Niko."

Nana shook her head at Niko's hutzpah. This was a bit surreal, but why not. She waved George over.

"George, this is Niko. Niko, this is my husband George, and I am Nana."

As the men shook hands, Niko pointed to a young dark haired woman sitting not far away. She had the distinctive Greek nose one saw on Ancient Greek statues. It's not large, but it has no ridge at the eyebrows and is quite distinct. Other than that, the young woman was near perfect in proportions with prominent, but not large breasts in a bikini top. She wore loose shorts that hugged her hips showing the bottom half of her bikini as she leaned forward.

"That is Althea, my fiancé," Niko said and waved her over.

"Does she know that you just propositioned me?" Nana asked him.

George smirked and looked to see what reaction that brought from Niko.

"Yes she knows," Niko said as Althea joined them. "Althea this is George and his lovely wife Nana. They are Americans and newlyweds."

"Nice to meet you, and congratulations," Althea chimed. "Niko and I are on break from university. I like your hair."

Nana was flattered by Althea's compliment and could not help admiring the Greek girl's curves and near perfect skin. She noticed that George was looking away from Althea. Looking away the way he did when meeting a woman he found attractive while standing next to his new wife. They were beginning to know each other. Instead, George was watching as Niko seemed to be undressing Nana with his eyes as they spoke.

They sat together and socialized for a while. Eventually they made plans to meet for dinner and hit a nightclub that evening and continued chatting. The Greek couple wanted to know about America. Eventually Nana pulled George away for a few minutes.

"I am sorry hun, he started chatting me up and just propositioned me. I was shocked and wanted to see how he reacted when you got back."

"Nana, he didn't even flinch," George replied trying not to look at the Greek couple's direction. "So you have found a suitor. On our honeymoon."

"Relax hun," Nana said touching his arm. "I'm not doing anything with him. But you have to admit they are fun to talk to. I mean it's one thing to see the sights, and another to meet the people of your homeland."

"They certainly are different," George replied. "Even to me."

"You speak Greek right?" she asked.

"Yes, but don't tell them. Greeks have a habit of talking about others if they think they don't understand Greek. I want to know their intentions."

Nana gave him a conspiratorial grin and nodded.

"I know his intentions George, he propositioned me. But I get what you are saying, they could be thieves of traffickers. It pays for us to be careful."

"I will," George replied. "The last thing we need is for us to be robbed or worse in another nation. I may have Greek origins, but I am not from here. I don't know all the rules and ways."

They had rejoined their friends and sat occasionally chatting and watching the sea and sky one never ceases to be amazed at in the Mediterranean. During a pause in the conversation between couples, Althea and Niko spoke to each other in Greek.

"I think the man is handsome," Althea said. "I want him."

"So you said," Niko replied. "Separately or together?"

"They are newlyweds Niko, don't be daft, they won't separate. If we ask them to they could get upset and drop us. Let's just meet them for dinner and dancing first. Then we see where it goes. But don't screw it up for me. Why did you hit on her right way?"

"I was just kidding with her," Niko replied to his annoyed fiancé. "It worked in the end; we are still talking to them."

"If you screw this up for me Niko, I will never help you when you want someone. It's not like the girl is ugly. She is beautiful."

"Yes she is," Niko said. "But not as beautiful as you."

"Stop sucking up to me. Just make sure you are on top of your game and seduce her. I'll work on the man. And..."

"What now?"

"Remember I love you. You and I have a life to live together."

"I love you too."

Niko understood about 95% of that. Some of their talk was in modern Greek slang he was not up on, but he had heard all he wanted to. The Greek couple just wanted to have some sexual fun with he and his new wife. Nothing wrong with that.

After the Greek couple stopped their seemingly private conversation, George leaned into Nana's ear and whispered.

"They are OK. They just want to swap."

'They just want to swap!' Nana thought to herself. That's a conversation she thought most people don't have on their honeymoon. Welcome to our lives.

Althea did talk to them about getting together at the island and they all agreed to do so. They separated after landing at the port. They drove their rental car off the ferry and headed to the small hotel not far from the main port. Before long they were in bed making love. Honeymoon sex can be so much fun. When they finished, Nana held George and thought of their new friends.

"George," she said running her fingers around his semi hard cock. "Do you find Althea attractive?"

"Is this a trick question Nana?" George turned to look at her with a smile.

"Nothing gets past you. I mean..." she hesitated.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"George," she said hesitating to say what she thought for a few seconds, but then decided to just say it. "Do you miss the hunt? Meeting and conquering new lovers?"

"What brought this on Nan?"

"I saw how you were avoiding to look at Althea. You do that when I am around and there is a pretty girl talking to us."

"I'm a bad poker player Nana," George smirked and kissed her. "I do it, so I don't offend you."

"But you are not dead George, just married. I don't mind you looking."

George laughed and turned on his side rising on his elbow. He looked at his new bride as she looked back at him with a hesitant and apprehensive gaze.

"Nan spit it out. Are you interested in Niko?"

She tried to laugh about it and giggled as she tickled him. But it was cover for her true feelings. The reality was that if she was not married, she would have taken Niko up to his proposal. But she loved George and didn't want to lie to him.

"He is attractive and a rake," She said taking George's handsome face in her hands. "But we are on our honeymoon. If I was not married..." she trailed off before leaning in and kissing George.

George found his body stirring at the contact with hers. Or was it what they were talking about? She was right. He did miss the hunt.

"I have to admit, Althea is a sexy girl." He said. "And in a different time, I would not have stopped looking."

"You would have done more than look," she replied kissing him again. His cock was hard as she held him. "Look how hard you are thinking about her."

"I'm hard because your hand is on my dick and you are teasing me."

Nana jumped up and straddled him.

"No teasing and no lying, OK?" she said as she placed his cock at her entrance and impaled herself on him.

"No teasing," George replied. "Honest talk time?"

"Yes," she cooed as she rocked back and forth on him slowly. "Honest talk."

"We both find them attractive, right? No playing games."

"No games," she replied almost lost in the sensation of George's hard cock in her cunt. "Oh Yes..." she gasped. "Niko is attractive and so is Althea. Ah! ...you feel so good."

"So do you," he replied as they writhed in their passion.

They said nothing after that as they were too preoccupied with their love making. Nana rode him leaning forward and rocking her hips, so her clit rubbed his groin. He knew to let her control the motions. Before long, she stiffened and gasped, having one her quiet orgasms. There was a hint of a moan, but not much of one at that.

"Give me a few seconds," she said leaning forward to kiss him; her blond hair draping over their heads in a halo.

George waited for her to recover and began thrusting up at her gently.

"I want it hard," she said and moved off him to her knees raising her ass up high.

George needed no formal notice to know what was expected of him. Their lovemaking had now turned to fucking. Hard pounding fucking. Already worked up, Nana settled for light vaginal orgasms letting George fuck her fast and hard as she had asked. Eventually he was on top of her with her legs pushed out and up, so he was ramming in her cunt deep; where he finally exploded. Through it all, she verbally urged him to fuck her and cum in her. George did not disappoint as she had another orgasm just before he came.

When they met with Niko and Althea, it was clear the other couple were interested in more than just dinner. Althea smiled at George and pulled him to sit by her on the table leaving Niko to be Nana's escort. It seemed very forward to Nana and George, but in reality that was a very European custom. You sit next to the wife of the other couple and vice versa. During the meal, Niko let his hand wander under the table to Nana's exposed leg just above the knee, forcing Nana to make a choice.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,943 Followers