Laura and Greg Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say, George is one of the best clit lickers I have ever ran across. Let's just say he was the best in the room that day. His tongue danced around my clit and had me on the edge of cumming in less than two minutes. Not that I timed it. I was too lost in the sensation. When he inserted one then another finger in my cunt, I lost any sense of control of myself and time. I think I gasped and squealed as my body was raked by waves of pleasure originating from my center; my trusty clit. Yes that clit.

The clit that had done my thinking in the past in collusion with my cunt just under it. Partners in crime they are I tell you. One wants to be licked and rubbed as the other wants something hard in it. And don't get me started with my ass. It too needs to be satisfied from time to time. But the biggest culprits in my troubles are my sensitive nipples. They and my tits are the first thing men see that get their attention. And of course that leads to other raunchy and dubiously fun things to do with those said men.

George played me like an instrument in an orchestra with that tongue of his. I think I came three times and thought of begging him to stop. You guessed it. I let him continue finger-fucking and eating me until I came a fourth time before the poor man's jaw cramped and he stopped in pain. I kid you not!

"George," I gasped, "Why didn't you stop?"

He tried to speak, but his jaw was still hurting. I held him for a couple of minutes until he got control of his senses to speak. Even then I could see the strain in him trying.

"Stop," I said placing a hand over his mouth. "It's my turn, you just sit back and relax."

He just nodded as he lay on the bed and I crawled between his legs. Well, good thing he didn't lock a muscle down there, because his dick was hard as a telephone pole. It was a beautiful cock, and one that I worshipped with my hands and mouth for the next half hour.

I licked it from top to bottom, especially his balls as George was gracious to have shaved himself totally clean. I loved the sensation. But after a while of shaft licking and stroking, I moved up to take his head in my mouth. I loved how it felt sliding over my tongue between my lips. From time to time, it would reward me with drops of precum that set off my brain pleasure nodes. Funny how our mind works. Maybe it's true that our brain is our most important sex organ.

Somewhere along the way as I took more of him in my mouth, his hands reached for me and I felt his fingers in my hair to touch my scalp. There is something so sensual about a man holding a woman's head as she sucks him. Some say that being fucked in the ass is the ultimate act of submission. I may say it is when I'm being fucked in the ass, but when it comes down to it, giving a man your mouth and throat is more personal. He can look down at you pleasuring him and see your face distorted as your lips surround his dick; see your submission in your eyes.

Yet other women, and I have been one in that camp as well, love the satisfaction of pleasuring the man I am with. Especially when that man is on my good side and I like him. Then I pull out all the stops as giving him my self is all I want. Don't ask me why I felt this way for George that night. I think it was more than just him. It was both of them. How he and Nana had opened up to us with their story, not focusing on judging us and our failures that had led us to this group. It was that empathy of including us in their world that made me want to thank him a special way; and hoped that Greg was thanking Nana as well.

George never had to force fuck my face. I took him in my throat willingly. Instead of forcing my head down on his cock, he gently massaged my scalp with is fingertips as if to say, "Laura, you are doing good. You are making me feel good."

I slipped his cock in my throat and swallowed, knowing he could feel it and be pleased. Then I pulled back and did it again, and again, and again. Giving him pleasure and myself time to breathe, I continued on my quest to please this handsome man that I liked but didn't love.

"Laura," I heard him finally speak, "I'm going to... cum."

I think I smiled then. I know, hard to do swallowing and releasing a man's hard dick into your throat, but inside me I did. I felt a sense of accomplishment and power knowing I was about to get George off. Some of you girls know the feeling. It's like a mental orgasm. And as I kept my assault on his cock, I felt his entire groin tighten and thrust up toward my mouth. His shaft seemed to thicken as it pulsed and his warm cum made its way out.

I took him in my throat and held him there as he groaned and let fly. I know his cum shot toward my stomach directly, for the first two spurts, but I wanted some of it in my mouth and pulled back to have him finish cumming where I could capture it and savor it.

There are only two views about cum. Either a woman likes it, or they don't. I get it, there is some cum that is tastier than others, but most of it tastes about the same. It's an acquired taste. One for us women to enjoy as treat for our effort. I love it when a man cums from my blowjob. When they don't I feel like I was cheated somehow. Or that I somehow wasn't good enough.

When George finish cumming, I let his cum sit in my mouth like his dick and enjoyed the feeling of both his meat and his splooge on my taste buds. Every nerve ending enjoyed both until I had licked him clean and swallowed it all. I could tell George was sensitive after cumming like all men are, but he endured my ministrations realizing I was enjoying him to my ends.

When I finally pulled my mouth up, he was starting to soften. I smiled at him proudly as I licked my lips. His gaze back at me was one of utter contentment.

"Holy hell," he exclaimed as his eyes tried to focus. "You are going to be very popular in the group."

"Not everyone will get this treatment George," I replied. "I like you and you made me cum four times with your tongue. You brought this out in me."

"Come here girl," he said and pulled me up to lay next to him. "I need to recharge before I give you something else to be thankful for. Lord knows what you will do to repay me for that."

We sat on the bed holding each other. George kissed me, but he looked at the door first as if he was doing something forbidden.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, it's just that Nan and I don't kiss lovers during sex when we are together. I know she does when she is away from me and I do as well I have to admit. But it's a thing between us. I can't explain it."

"Good thing you told me. I might have kissed you in front of Nan and Greg."

"Do you kiss others when you swap?" he asked.

"So far we have George," I replied. "We don't make a major production out of it, but yes, we do somewhat."

He remained quiet deep in thought.

"What made you feel this way and not kiss during swaps?" I had to ask.

"I found a letter Nan's old boyfriend had sent her. In it he said how he missed her kisses more than anything. Nan came home and found me drinking on the balcony of our condo with the letter crumbled in my hand. I had been crying thinking she was in love with him. That I could lose her."

"Oh my Gawd George, what happened then? Was she?"

"Was what?"

"In love with... was it that Dion guy?"

"No, she said she wasn't to honestly and with too much anger for Dion. Nan told me that she had been infatuated by their sex. She didn't love him and was devastated when she realized she might lose me over him. But Dion was indeed in love. He even came to where I worked to tell me."

"He did? No way!"

"Yeah, that was... quite interesting and embarrassing as a grown man was crying telling his lover's husband how he had to have her and missed her." He scoffed at that. "As if I was going to give him the woman I love. What an immature idiot. Nan had to leave her job over him."

"In this day and age?" I asked surprised.

"Yes Laura. Nan correctly took the blame for it. During their fun between the sheets, she had said things like "I love your cock. I love how you fuck me. I love our time together." Practically saying I love you to the poor schmuck. It taught her and me a lesson. We had to grow the hell up and never let our emotions get control of our extramarital fucking. Kissing to us had a different connotation that it does to others who swap partners."

"But you say you know that she does when you are alone with others," I said trying to make sense of it.

"We're not naïve Laura. We know that people get carried away during sex. It's bound to happen. But we try to not do it around each other. We don't want to take the chance that either of us will be offended and hurt. I know I do because I love Nan; more than life itself. Next to our kids, she is everything to me."

"Like Greg is to me George. I almost lost him," I said with a shudder. "I'll never let that happen ever again. So I understand. I'll tell Greg when we are alone."

"Thanks Laura," he replied with a smirk.

"What?" I asked wondering what I missed.

George looked down at his cock that had hardened again.

"Oh my!" I said staring at it as George rose above me and crawled between my legs.

"Are we ready?" he asked moving his cock closer to me.

I merely nodded as I looked up at my new friend with benefits. I sighed as I felt his cock touch my cunt and part my went labia to invade my inner sanctum. He kept going and going until he bottomed out and gave me a slight nudge.

"George, I hope you are not offended, but you feel a lot like Greg inside me."

"Why Laura! That's a compliment. I have to be honest; you feel a lot like my wife does when I'm in her."

"It's because you have very similar dicks," I said without giving it much thought.

"Well," he said pushing my legs up to penetrate me fully. "Let's see if we can find some differences."

And in the next half hour, before Greg and Nana joined us, we found plenty of those differences. Or more honestly, we made some of our own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Join us next time as the sexual adventures of Greg, Laura and their horny friends and family ride again.

You know they will.

PS. Their secrets are not over. Did you think I forgot? I know YOU haven't.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Especialy the critics.

Your comments are priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply awful writing

Does Literotica have no standards?

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

A whole chapter on some random fuckbuddies? Why? Nobody cares about the swinging couples they're fucking.

You badly need an editor for this, to chop the bloat that adds nothing to the story. The focus should have stayed on Laura and Greg, and what happens when he finds out his slut wife has fucked every guy he knows.

Actually, I don't even know why I'm bothering to still read it... I know how this is going to play out. Greg finds out Laura's big secret, that she fucked his mentor (who was actually his father). The cuckold acts all horrified, then instantly forgives her... "for the sake of the children". Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dragging out the secrets is just annoying at this point

It seems like stalling. This chapter should have been the reveal. Actually the last chapter should have. The disclosure now has to be of epic proportions to justify dragging this out so long. I don't even want to rate this chapter, because if I did it would be 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

This series needs to be euthanized

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Betrayed A cheating wife leads Rob down the path of heartache.in Loving Wives
Burning Down the House He found out she had a plan. His actually worked.in Loving Wives
Tell You Twice A wife's success creates changes in attitude.in Loving Wives
More Stories