Laura and Greg Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"George," she said. "Can you do me a favor please?"

"Sure love," George replied.

"Reach under and touch Althea's leg and tell me how it feels?"

Niko's hand froze in place as Althea made an annoyed face at him.

George was a bit surprised at his young wife's request and just smiled at her wondering what was... then he saw Niko's face and his hand quickly coming back up from under the table.

Althea giggled and turned to George.

"Your wife is waiting for an answer."

Nana continued looking at him with an expectant and amused look. George noticed Niko looking at him as well; the guilty look fading as he stared wondering what George would do.

"Let him," Niko said to Althea in Greek.

Of course George understood and matched his wife's smirk as he openly placed his right hand under the table and touched Althea's leg at midthigh. Only George didn't stop there. His hand moved higher pushing her light skirt up until he found out she wore no panties and was spreading her legs for him.

"No panties," he reported in the same manner one would stick their foot in the water to see if it was warm enough to swim in and tell their friends.

Althea's facial expression changed as George brushed his fingers over her mount but not entering. As he probed her, Nana reached for Niko's hand and pulled it under the table and placing it between her legs. She spread her legs for him so he could reach under her loose shorts and touch her cunt himself.

George continued what he was doing knowing Niko was feeling between his wife's legs and exploring. Nana's eyes never drifted from her husband's as Niko inserted a finger between her wet labia and felt her insides.

"Our turn," Althea said to Nana and reached under the table.

Nana tried to keep her cool as Nikos fingers aroused her further but followed Althea's lead and reached under the table herself. She found a prominent bulge under Niko's shorts just as big as she knew Althea had found.

The four of them stayed silent as they fondled the other couple's mate. And they continued doing so until the waitress brought them their drinks. They all exchanged glances, but George and Nana knew the answer to their unasked earlier question they had danced around.

Their hands stayed where they were until their food arrived and they all giggled and pulled their hands away so they could eat. Nothing was said about what they had done, but they all knew it was the beginning of more to come.

When they left the restaurant, Nana kissed George and then took Niko's hand as they walked down the harbor toward the night club. Althea took George's hand as well. The club was not large or very modern, but it had a dance floor and apparently catered to westerners who liked dancing to European Trance. It was loud and very much a beat dominated genre perfect for dancing in a pack on the floor by everyone. Soon, the four of them were dancing together in their own circle changing partners back and forth holding each other's bodies with one hand as the other was usually up in the air.

Nana found herself lost in the fun of it and also the eroticism each time Niko or George touched her. And for the first time, she witnessed George touching and being touched by another woman. Nana was surprised that it did not bother her. Not after what the four of them had done under the restaurant tablecloth. By comparison this was mild.

George and Nana had yet to talk about what was happening, but when they sat out a set to catch their breath, Nana stood and pulled George up with her.

"We'll be right back," she told the Greek couple who stayed behind.

There was a veranda outside, and Nana pulled George to it, turning to face him.

"How far do we go with them?" she asked.

"How far do you want to?" he replied.

"I will do nothing if you tell me not to George, but we are far from home. Anything we do here doesn't have to come home with us. It will be for fun only."

George just looked at her thinking. Althea was a gorgeous young woman and sexy, but he would never do anything to hurt Nana's feelings. Not on their honeymoon for sure. Not to hurt their marriage for sure. But Nana seemed "intrigued" by this young man.

"You want this?" he asked her. Not you want him, but this. Meaning for them to have sex with someone else.

"George, I think if we don't we will both wonder what might have been later. And I love you too much to make anything more of this but for the sex. Think of it as my wedding present to you."

George smiled at her and nodded.

"OK, but no unprotected sex, OK?"

"I didn't bring any..." she meant condoms but didn't have to explain it to him.

"We passed a drugstore," he replied continuing to smile at her without averting his gaze.

"This is crazy right?" she asked smiling back.

"You can say that again," he replied.

They returned to the club where Niko and Althea were now dancing. George and Nana joined them for a few minutes and then pulled them aside to tell them it was time to go.

"It's early," Niko said. He was clearly disappointed thinking the American couple were leaving.

"Let's go to our place," George said. He knew that the Greek couple had a cheaper and smaller place. But theirs was more spacious; the bed large. It would be better there.

George took Niko with him to the drug store and they returned with condoms and toothbrushes for Niko and Althea. On the way back, they switched partners holding hands more than once. There was a lot of suggestive laughing and taunting as well as groping to set the mood.

Inside the hotel room, it took them little time to go from standing together nervously before Althea began undressing. Not to be outdone, Nana took her shorts and top off. The guys looked at each other smiling at their luck and dropped their clothes on the floor as well. They made out with each other's partner in the living room area for a while, then they walked in the bedroom piling on the bed.

Nana wasted no time falling on her knees before Niko to hold and fondle his cock. She was glad the men were about the same size, so George would not feel slighted by the other man. But she didn't think much about George after that and took Niko's head in her mouth. Althea giggled and did the same with George. After a while the women decided to compare dicks and suck their own man for a while. Then Althea broke the final ice by kneeling on the bed and handing George a condom. Nana did likewise with Niko and joined the sexy brunette on the bed as the men sheathed their cocks and advanced.

There were many firsts that night for George and Nana. First time having sex with someone else while married. First time seeing each other have sex with someone else. First time cumming with someone else in the room. But it was when Althea leaned over George and kissed him, that Nana felt the pangs of jealousy and almost regret. But George while polite about it, did not linger kissing the dark beauty. Instead he changed positions, so he was behind Althea holding her breast as they fucked.

When Niko tried kissing her, Nana just gave him a peck on the cheek and Niko got the hint quick. He didn't try kissing her again even though they too fucked for some time. In the end they all fell on the bed exhausted with their own partner. When they woke, Niko and Althea were gone. There was a note on the table thanking them and wishing them a great vacation. George and Nana never saw them again.

It was a fun experience which did not damage their marriage. Instead they saw it as a vacation fancy and nothing more when they returned home and resumed their lives. Still, the excitement of it lingered and they both had incidents separate of each other when they met people they liked. They both refrained from infidelity. They knew that it would destroy their marriage. Still, the incidents continued to happen and after a couple of years they had the talk.

While meeting another couple would be nice, they had both met other people that they wanted to spend some time with individually. It was then they decided to have open marriage nights. On that night the other would make a date with someone else and spent the night with them. But not at their condo.

Being young and good looking they both had people in mind and had their first night with someone else. The time with others was fun, but the return to each other awkward. Still, they loved one another and tried their best not to make the other person uncomfortable. But it didn't take long before they began to worry about where this was going.

What began with one night stands, morphed to them having semi regular side partners. As they would talk to each other about who they had been with, George began to worry that Nana might be forming an attachment to her new "friend" Dion. George too had a semi regular girlfriend, Annie. But in his mind, she and him just went out for drinks and sex after. Annie's husband traveled often, and she wanted some companionship when he was gone. But Nana's relationship to Dion was different.

Before long, she would go with him for Friday and most of Saturday. When she returned, she would be a bit distant and their usual reclaiming sex was not taking place until Sunday. Then Monday she would return to work where Dion also worked. After the third such weekend, George confronted Nana. It was their first big fight and it was not good.

Nana reminded him that he and Annie had been spending as much time with each other. George blatantly asked her if she was emotionally involved with Dion. And it was then that Nana had been stunned to silence and said nothing as she stared at her husband. The fact was that she was. She found herself looking forward to Friday nights and long Saturday morning sex with her new lover. But love? Did she love Dion?

George and Nana didn't talk again that weekend. George took and overnight bag and left to go visit his sister and her husband. His sister wanted to know if everything was OK, but George just played with her children and made some excuse about Nana visiting her family. His sister knew better but said nothing more at the insistence of her husband to stay out of it.

Nana did not go out with Dion the next weekend or the one after. George on the other hand went out Fridays as he had before, picking up new women and coming back Saturday before noon. He did not ask Nana if she went out. On that second Saturday, he found Nana sitting on the couch when he returned with no make-up in her PJs staring out the window. The TV was on with no sound.

"Did you go out?" he asked, surprised she was back so early. In the past she was back late afternoon on Saturday. One night almost eight at night.

"No George," she replied and for the first time he noticed that she was crying.

"Something happen?" he asked coldly. He was still upset at how far this Dion thing had gotten out of hand. "Did you and... him cut it short today?"

Nana winced at the way he changed his tone when he said "him."

"Nothing happened George. I haven't been with him for two weekends. Haven't you noticed?"

"I've been busy," he replied. "I cut Annie lose and went back to new talent."

"How nice for you," she replied wiping a tear. "I guess I had that coming didn't I?"

George sat across from her; not next to her. Nana turned to look at him wondering if she and him were drifting apart. No. They HAD drifted apart. The question was how far?

"I'm sorry George," she said. "I got carried away."

"You think?" he replied practically mocking her in controlled anger.

She wanted to say something, but words failed her. George seemed withdrawn from her. Could she get him back? And hour later she approached him again.

"George, I love you."

Looking up at her from his paper he patted the spot next to him on the couch. She leaned next to him placing her head on his shoulder. He placed his arm around her pulling her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Love you too Nan," he replied.

"I ended it with Dion," she replied.

George said nothing as they sat together. Her relationship with Dion had scared him. It was the first time he felt threatened by another man.

"I need to know," he asked. "Where you in love with him? Are you in love with him still?"

"NO!" Nana snapped back turning to look at her husband. "It wasn't like that."

"Then how was it?" George replied sternly. "Was the sex that good? I mean you stuck around to get more on Saturdays."

He felt stupid as soon as he asked it. Of course it was. Why else was she spending so much time with that asshole and coming back way past their agreed time. Why was she just seeing one guy instead of just new people as they had agreed. And why so often? What was supposed to be a once a month event had turned in to every two weeks and then every weekend. The sex must have been phenomenal.

"We went out on Saturdays. Only had sex Friday night or sometimes not and only once on Saturday morning."

"Wait!" he asked. "What did you do the rest of the time?"

"Mainly talked, went out for brunch and to a movie or a museum. Once we went shopping for his mother's birthday."

George was stunned.

"Nan. You were dating this guy. I thought we were only doing this for sex. Why?"

"I don't know..." Nana replied and then realized THAT sounded stupid on her part.

She knew. What had started as just sex with others for the fun of it, had not been the reason why she went out with Dion. She had actually liked his company and their conversations. But then she realized she had crossed the line when George confronted her. Still, instead of addressing the issue she just cut Dion off scared of losing George. Not once had she asked herself why she had gone from just sex with Dion to a relationship.

"George, are we drifting you and I?"

"That's an understatement," he replied. Then he turned to her again. "You went shopping with him? To the movies?"

"George, I don't want to do that with Dion or anyone else. I want to go shopping with you and see movies with you. Talk about books with you. And I want more..."

"Like what?"

"I want a house and... children."

"You mean settle down? Suburbia? Seriously?"

"Don't you?"

"My boss has been bugging me to take a position with more money in another city. It comes with a house. It would be a new start for us."

Her face lit up.

"I'm in," she replied. "Tell me more."

They had moved the next month and had never left. Eventually they had bought their own home after the first six months and began a family; their days of going out with others behind them. That was until they decided to return to Europe leaving the kids to Nana's parents for two weeks. As they planned the trip, they both remembered their night with Niko and Althea. But their experience in New York had left a bad taste in their mouth in regard to other people.

During the trip, they saw the sights in Paris, London and Rome before taking a ferry from Italy to Greece. The ferry was actually a large ship that carried vehicles. But it had cabins and dining rooms with assigned seats. Their dining mates were a British couple in their early forties. Both were friendly and personable.

Trevor was handsome with just the beginnings of gray. He obviously worked out and was in good shape. He was a bit taller than George, but not by much. Evie was a vivacious redhead with full curves and at five-four taller than Nana as well. They talked about all kinds of things couples do, like their kids and jobs and such. Eventually they decided to get together and do some sightseeing in Athens and go to Crete to see Knossos, the ancient city.

They got closer and had fun along the way. George noticed that Trevor paid attention to Nana, but nothing overt like Niko. Unlike Althea on the other hand, Evie Dorchester was not shy about her interest in George. While Trevor and Nana went to the respective bathrooms, Evie openly propositioned George.

"George, before this trip is over and hopefully soon, I need you to give me a proper leg-over. Think you can rise to the occasion?"

"Leg over?" he asked not sure if that meant what he thought it meant.

"You know George," she said leaning closer to touch his chest. "You know...fucking."

George had been stunned at her brashness as much as Nana had been with her Greek lover. Maybe Nick and Evie had common genes. They certainly had common approach to sexual liaisons.

"And what about Trevor?"

"Oh, I think Trev can entertain your lovely wife while you and I have our fun. What do you say?"

"I'll have to run it past my... lovely wife," George had smiled and waited for Nana to return. "Does Trevor know that you..."

"Darling," she replied with a curt smile. "Trevor would like to watch as you do me. He is into that. Very British of him. But he will indulge your wife politely like a good Englishman."

"You Brits fuck politely?"

"Make love yes. Fucking on the other hand... I don't think politeness and fucking mix. I want you to fuck the shit out of me and use me like a whore."

George nodded and promised to bring that up with Nana. And bring it up he did. Nana laughed at what Evie had said, and how she said it.

"Leg-over?" she said trying to suppress a laugh.

"Yeah," George said smiling back, "you and I need to broaden our linguistic skills."

"You mean your cunnilinguistic skills with a British slut we thought was a proper lady?"

"Lady on the outside, slut on the inside," he laughed. "So what do you think?"

"Well, its only fair," she replied. "Considering Trevor hit on me in such a British way."

"How is that?"

"He actually said, "Nana I find you devastatingly sexy, would you like to have a go?"...yeah, he actually referred to IT as a go."

They both laughed at that. It had been a long time since they had swapped, and she was ready for it.

"I'll have a go with the Englishman if you show his missus a good time," Nan said looking at him directly. "But you remember who loves you and who just wants to fuck you."

"I never forget Mrs. Anastos," George replied.

Only unlike their first time in Greece, this was not just a onetime affair. They had swapped that night in the hotel and every night on that trip. Afternoon sex was reserved for their respective spouses while they spent the night with the other couple's spouse. Both George and Nana were surprised how naturally easy swapping came back to them.

In Crete, they shared a two bed hotel room and fucked openly swapping back and forth. Trevor tried to indulge his voyeurism when Nana would let him. When she did let him watch George fuck Evie, Nana would suck Trev slowly; edging him so he could enjoy it more. In those occasions, by Evie's request, George would make sure Trev had a good view between their legs. Trevor loved watching George's cock plunge in and out of Evie to no end.

When the English couple flew home, George and Nana found that they missed them. They had exchanged addresses and planned to stay in touch. But that may not be for years down the road if at all. What George and Nana Anastos knew was that they had missed sex with others and didn't want to go back to pure monogamy. Still, their bad experience with open marriage made them reluctant to try that again.

One place they could find other couples was the swinger clubs. It sounded a bit seedy, but eventually they found one on the other side of town that appealed to them. It had a bar and lounge area where couples were required to stay dressed and meet others. If the couples made a connection, they could either take it off premises or go to the "fun rooms" upstairs.

The first two times they went, they struck out. Not that there were no people interested in them or them on other people. It's just that the connection between all four people never happened for them those two times. They talked when it was time to go there the third time.