Laura and Greg Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think we are snobs George?"

"Nana, we have standards," George replied with a smirk that turned in to a light laugh.

"The last couple we talked to seemed nice. I understand she is a bit chatty, but you can fix that by inserting something in her mouth."

"I guess they are a possibility."

"And what was with the flexing that guy did when they walked up to us?" Nana recoiled in feigned horror.

"Some of the people there are in to showing off their bodies."

"Steroids make a dick smaller George," Nana replied with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll never take any." George replied giggling. "I promise."

They decided to focus on people they found likable rather than perfect looking. That meant to chat with older couples rather than the young showoffs. And that was how they had their first experience at the club.

No, the couple was not in the best of shapes and maybe they packed on a few pounds they could get rid of, but the guy had an eight inch dick that Nana focused on and the wife would do just about anything George tried with her.

They had a few more encounters that were similar. In one case they found a good looking couple, but the man just wanted to watch which spoiled the swap dynamic. When George realized Nana was getting nothing from it excused himself and escorted his wife back to the lounge. They were about to leave, when an interesting couple approached them.

"Hi," the woman said. "I'm Joanna and this is my husband Roger."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Nana and this is my husband George."

They had chatted and gave each other a summary of who they were. Both couples had families and both liked sex for just that. Anything else they considered a threat to their marriage or family. George thought this was much like an interview, but that was common at the club as couples tried to find a match for their play itinerary.

"Look," Roger said, "we have seen you around the club recently and you seem to be the type of people we will like to play with."

"That's flattering," George replied. "Do you mean other than swap swingers?"

"Well," Joanna chimed in. "Definitely full swap swingers, but a bit more focused."

Nana and George looked at each other; their interest clearly peaked.

"OK, go on," George replied motioning for her to continue.

"We are looking for couples from their late twenties to their early forties." Joanna said. "Preferably with young children, who value their family and marriage."

"Couples who like the sex and are mature enough to just enjoy that and not endanger their marriages," Roger added.

"Sounds nice," George said. "But how many people would we have?"

"Yours would be the third couple. We would like to grow the group for more variety. But we don't want to let anyone in that is not like us and does not respect the other people and their marriage."

"And how do we enforce that?"

"Well, we would have some rules, strict ones at that to make sure the group members are serious. Again, the goal is to let us adults swap with a nice size group of people who respect and value each other's marriages."

"I like that aspect," Nana said. "How do we go about this?"

"Well, if family is important to us, let's all get together with our families and the adults can talk about the group as the kids play in our back yard. We have a nice deck to hang out on and the yard is big."

"Why with the kids?" he asked a bit reluctant to introduce these people to his children.

"We want you to see what is important to us and what we value most. We want you to know that we will never do anything to hurt your family as we have family ourselves. If you know how we are, and we see how you two are, we are more likely to trust each other."

George thought it made sense but wanted to talk to Nan first.

"Give my wife and I a few minutes and we'll get back to you OK?" George said and watched the other couple walk off to the bar.

"What do you think Nan?"

"We've seen them before, but never played with them. He's a hunk, and I bet you would do her."

"That's nice Nan, but what about what they proposed? I think I like the idea."

"Yeah, me too." His wife replied. "It would sure save us the time of looking for partners here or other places."

"Well, do we go to their bash and bring the kids?" George asked.

"Why not. Let the kids have some fun while we talk to adults. Sounds harmless enough. I'll go tell them we are in and get their address and phone number."

"One thing Nan," he said trying not to be too stern, but making sure she understood. "No emotional attachments. Right?"

Nan did not need to be reminded of her slip with Dion. She knew that she had hurt George and almost ruined their marriage with that lapse of judgement.

"No attachments," she replied looking at him directly. "I already have someone to love."

"These things happen Nan," he replied. "Please be on your toes."

"I will," she replied leaning toward him for a kiss. "You too, OK?"

And that weekend, the group was formed in Joanna's and Roger's back yard. The week after that, the first three couples met at the Anastos home, sans children and had their first ever group play session.

And that is how The Tribe had formed.

Greg

Funny how the Anastos couple told us their story as we sat on the dinner table across each other. One difference though. We sat with each other's spouse next to us. How European!

It didn't take long for me to feel Nan's hand fondling my bulge under the table. She just smiled at me and asked if I wanted more coffee. What a slut! I liked her already. Then I looked across the table and saw Laura biting her lower lip as her eyes looked down at the table and then up at me before averting my gaze. George was sipping his coffee with one hand while his other hand was under the table. And as Laura would tell me later, it was under her dress and fingering her wet pussy with two fingers.

"I think I'll try one of these cookies," I said to Nan.

She nodded politely then her eyes popped open as she felt my hand reach under her dress and boldly reach between her legs. Not that she minded. She parted her legs for me faster than Moses parted the Red Sea. And bingo... no panties!

After that, I ignored my wife and George as I felt Nan reaching for my zipper. Not wanting to waste time, I helped her by unzipping and opening my pants for her to reach in. It was her turn to be surprised at me not wearing underwear.

"How nice," Nan said looking right at me.

"Very," George said on the other side.

Laura had not wasted any time herself. Her own hand was under the table as well, and from George's unfocused look, he seemed to be under assault by my wife's expert hand.

"I guess coffee time is over," Nan said. "Shall we take this party to the living room or go straight to the bedroom?"

Laura stood and pulled George up by the hand. She started walking down the hallway to the bedrooms. George followed her laughing.

"Stay a bit," Nan said to me. "I want you to myself. To start with anyway."

She pulled me by the hand to the living room, and I followed so willingly.

Nana, or Nan as we all called her was a small woman. Smaller than Laura and with longer blonder hair. It may have been dyed that near platinum color, but it suited her so well. Her body was perfectly proportioned only smaller. Nice 34C breasts and small, but well shaped behind. I did stare in anticipation of sampling her goods. After all, that is why we were there for.

"I guess by now you have seen your wife with other men?" she asked.

"Yes, but I'm, here for you," I replied sitting next to her on the couch.

"Good man," she replied. "Glad you are not one of those watchers. They turn me off."

"Not a fan of Liam I gather," I asked.

"He knows better than to ask me and George to do that cuck shit of his. Did he ask you to?" Nana asked as she knelt between my legs.

"First night was with just them two and Angela." I recounted. "He played the voyeur. I had trouble cumming."

Nana laughed as she pushed against the inside of my knees signaling me to open them. Something which I enthusiastically accommodated her with. Her hands reached for my cock, but surprisingly went for my balls instead. She seemed to be weighing them with a gentle touch that only Laura matched. Funny how most women have no sense of touch with a man's "equipment." Most treat a hardon like the stick shift of an old truck. I instantly liked Nan.

"I like your touch," I said nearly hypnotized by her. Those blue eyes and high cheekbones! I wanted to see her totally naked, but that would have to wait.

"Lift for me," she asked tugging my pants.

When I did she removed them and pulled them totally off. Right away she began stroking my cock. The woman had an unbelievable ability to hold a dick just right. Not too much or too little pressure. She looked up at me; eyes on fire and then dropped her face down to my cock. I gasped as she engulfed my head and locked her lips around it.

Her tongue circled my head as I stared at her in amazement. Looking back down she focused on sucking me and sped up her bobbing motions. Her hand stroked my shaft in synch with her mouth. Next to Celia and Laura, this woman was probably the best cock sucker I had run across.

"Nan..." I started to say, when she tightened her grip on my base with her fingers. The pressure would have edged me had I been close to cumming. "That was fantastic!"

She went back to licking my head and then licked down my shaft before lifting her face to smile at me.

"I came knowing I was pleasing you..." she uttered and licked her lower lip. "Your precum tastes good."

"How about I returned the favor?" I said offering her a hand which she accepted and rose up to sit on my lap. I had intended to eat her cunt, but she had other ideas.

She pulled her dress up spreading her legs. Her shaved cunt lips peered in between, splaying open as she spread wider.

"Put it in me Greg." Her hands balanced on my shoulders as she spoke to me with that sexy voice.

How could I not. The second I lined myself up, she lowered down impaling herself on my dick. I could not believe how tight she felt as my cock traveled deeper inside her. Nan sighed as she inserted my dick all the way in. I felt myself bottom out and noticed about an inch and half of me still outside of her. With her in charge on top I figured that was the limit and enjoyed her body as she rose up and down on my cock.

We had hours to have sex if we wanted to, but for some reason, Nana wanted a hurried fuck without even taking all our clothes off. Not that I minded. There is something vulgarly sexy about fucking half dressed, with someone else's spouse. It's almost like you are experiencing the thrill of sneaking around. The way Nana attacked me it seemed like she was a connoisseur of the fetish. I was but a beginner.

My cheating had only been with one person and we had only fucked half-dressed once. This time was different. This time the person I was fucking this way was a married woman and that somehow jacked me up more than when I fucked Celia over the bathroom counter at my parent's home. The thought of it made me start moving up to meet Nana's body coming down on mine.

"Awuugh!" she squealed as my cock pocked deeper in her. "Oh..."

"Sorry," I said thinking I had hurt her going deeper than she had wanted.

"No. Its... oh... yes!" she was certainly dropping harder on my cock as we fucked.

We continued, as her blond hair framed my face over me. She leaned in to kiss me sticking her tongue in my mouth. We were nearly possessed by the new lover craze. You know the one. First fucks are often frenzied and leave a deep impression. You never forget your first time with a lover. The way they respond to you, especially when they have the same erotic attraction and appreciation of your shared first fuck.

Nana was writhing on me and gasped as she came with a slight squeal. But she never wavered, continuing our frenzied coupling. As much as I was enjoying her, I didn't want to cum just yet. At least not that way.

"Let me up," I said to her.

It took a few seconds for my request to register in her fuck addled mind. She took a few more strokes of pleasure from me and nodded. She was out of breath and trying to get her senses back.

"Sorry Greg," she apologized. "I got carried away."

"No problem," I responded. "We have all night."

"I just wanted you to myself before we join them," she said standing and pulling her dress over her shoulders.

She looked great naked. Smaller, yet fuller bodied than my Laura, she was intoxicating in her own right. She looked like a Viking maiden, a Nordic temptress but most of all I found her sexual enthusiasm beguiling. Something told me then, and I was proven right that Nana would be one of my favorites in the group. We never abused the privilege of access to each other, but we looked forward to our turn in the mix.

I finished undressing as she stared at my body. I'm no muscleman Adonis, but I kept in shape with more a runner/swimmer body than a lifter wrestler. But I had nothing to be worried about as I let her come to me and touch me all over kissing my chest gently.

"Let's go to a bedroom," she demanded.

Once we did, she tossed a fresh sheet over the bed and we proceeded to lay next to each other.

"Now," she said getting on all fours, "no more interruptions. I want a good hard fuck before you cum. You are just the right length in me. Just like George. When you push all the way in its pleasurable, not painful."

"You don't like them bigger?" I asked.

"I don't mind it occasionally. But the next day I am usually hurting and can't walk right. And I certainly can't take Dave or Grove in my ass. I'm too small and they are too big."

Dave and Grove were the two largest men in the group when it came to dick size. I had yet to meet them but had heard of them.

"If you did, the porn industry would sign you up," I joked.

"Not likely big guy," she said wiggling her ass at me, signaling that time for talking was over and I better get to work.

I had been probing her cunt with my fingers as we talked, so I knew she was ready when I placed the head of my dick at her entrance. We used no protection because both of us had gone to a doctor's lab the group employed discretely. They had given us the results and we had given approval for the results to be emailed to George and Nana as they had with us. It was worth the cost, as the group would be very intimate, and we all enjoyed bareback sex with each other for years to come. But the testing routine never stopped. It kept us all safe.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed as my dick penetrated her to the hilt pushing into a different part of her pussy than it had from the front. "Yeah...put me on it..."

Instinctively I grabbed her tiny waist and pulled her to me as I fucked her. Her wetness coated my dick as I looked down between us.

"Fuck me...fuck me deep!" she spoke in between gasps.

And fuck her I did. I kept ramming in her for the next five minutes as she had vaginal orgasms. Eventually I felt her fingers touching my cock rhythmically as she rubbed her clit to orgasm. She convulsed when she came gripping my cock with her pussy walls, but she did so silently. It was as if all her energy was sapped by her orgasm that there was none left for her to moan, groan or sigh. For a few seconds she nearly collapsed. Only my hands holding her hips kept her from tumbling on the mattress senseless. But I was too far gone to stop.

Letting her fall face first on her tummy I straddled her hips still inside her. I was on my own ride to the finish by then, fucking for all I was worth over her. It was then that I heard her sigh and watch her turn her head.

"Fuck my ass Greg..." she said. "I want you to cum in me... please."

The sensuality of this woman was such I could deny her nothing. I looked around to see if we had lube nearby.

"My cunt is so wet; you can use that to fuck me... just do it now!" She said reading my mind.

I pulled my cock out of her and used two fingers to pull some of her juices out to lubricate her ass. As I did, one finger at a time, Nana arched her ass up and used her hands to pull her but crack apart for me. To say this evening and our first fuck was memorable, is an understatement. Its years later and I still remember that moment as I pulled my fingers out and maneuvered my tip to her now wet and loosened rosebud.

"Yes, fuck my ass," she uttered erotically.

I pushed in her and saw as well as felt her butt muscles clench as she strained back at me. Nan was an experience ass fucking recipient and knew how to open herself up for a man's cock. My dick slid in easily. But still met resistance. I stopped just enough to give her time to adjust to my girth and when she clenched again, I pushed in deeper. She groaned then.

I used my fingers to pick up some of her cunt juice again to place on my shaft and her quivering back hole. She pulled her cheeks apart again, and I took her silent signal to heart pushing in deeper.

"Euhhhh..." she moaned as my cock continued rutting her until my groin touched her ass.

"Oh my..." she said. "I'm so full. Let me get used to you for a minute."

Her insides felt so warm and squishy. Different than a cunt, but just as welcoming. I felt her sphincter tighten a couple of times as she got used to me in her and then she managed to relax enough for me to begin fucking her. The sensation was unbelievable!

"Go on Greg, ride my ass."

Five minutes later I had one of the most wonderful orgasms in my life."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura

George and I clicked from the start. His mischievous style suited me as all I wanted was to have fun in these sex group encounters. Broody serious men may be appealing to women looking for the emotional rollercoaster of affairs. But I didn't need that. I wanted fun with a fun guy who wanted to fuck as much as I did. It was why Greg and I had joined this group.

I looked back at Greg as I dragged George behind me to the bedrooms and saw him engrossed with the small blond woman with him.

'Give it to her,' I thought to myself encouraging my husband. 'She won't know what hit her.'

Then as George and I entered the master bedroom, I forgot about my husband, my family, my kids, job and responsibilities. I knew from experience that all that was still waiting for me after my fun tonight. But this evening's getaway would keep me happy and focused for some time. George would see to that.

I started undressing as soon as we closed the door. George smiled at me as he dropped his clothes on the floor. Our gazes never left each other's. Smiles turned to giggles.

"Are you ready for some fun Mrs. Hansen?"

"Yes Mr. Anastos," I replied.

Our use of formal names already a silly game to us, as we stood naked before each other. I raised my hands up with a smile as if saying "well, this is me." George smiled nodding and did likewise. Then he looked down at his hard dick and smirked himself as if saying "yeah, it has a mind of its own."

Then we came together still smiling.

"I like your style," George said. "Greg is a lucky man."

"You can say that again," I replied as I reached for his hard cock. "Your wife is gorgeous."

"Laura, let's leave them to their vices while we make our own, what do you say?"

I was about to drop on my knees for him, but he stopped me. Instead he led me to the bed and had me sit on the edge. Spreading my legs his face dove toward my shaved mount. This girl never turns down having her pussy licked. My mom may have been a strange broad, but she didn't raise an idiot. If a man wants to lick your clit, you just lay back and enjoy your licking.