Laura and Greg Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our fetish is about to be fed again," she said to him.

"I don't see it as a fetish Tish," he said.

"Grove," she replied, leaning in, "we only swing with white people. We are black, it's a fetish."

"We are both half black and half white," he retorted as if he was correcting her.

"Speak for yourself. I have some Native American in me," she replied with a smirk.

"You mean you fucked a Native American," he said ducking her slap and giggling.

"Not yet," she said feigning indignation, "But I'm sure I can find one. I at least am comfortable with my heritage."

"I may look black Tish, but I have nothing against my white half. My white momma raised me, and my black dad and his family think of me an embarrassment to the race struggle."

"Hey baby," she said hugging him. "We've dealt with all that already. You and I have our life now the way we want. I'm happy with how we are and who we are. Right?"

Grove nodded as he looked at his wife. No human being had ever understood him like she did, and no one ever would. It was why they had chosen to share their lives together. She was his best friend and mother of his children. And on top of that, she shared with him their preference of sex with white people in their swinging. It was not like they didn't like black people. They were both half black after all. They just both preferred to have sex with white couples. Another common aspect about their marriage and relationship that they didn't care to justify to anyone of either race.

In fact, this exclusive group they were a part of was populated by people who had never given them grief about their race, choices in life and how they chose to live. It's not like the rest of them did not have their own quirks and personal issues. Liam Beaumont was something between a voyeur and a cuckold the way he liked watching people fuck his wife. And the Anastos couple had a thing about not kissing other people when they were around each other. And the others had their own quirks. But they got along and respected each other.

"So this new couple," he said. "What do we know about them?"

"White, middle class, suburban, college educated, employed as accountants in different firms; she works with Angela who is their sponsor."

"Joe Garza told me that they both cheated on each other some months back," Grove said. "Angela has made it her pet project to save them from destroying their marriage."

"That's about what I got from Angela too. Apparently both Greg and Laura still love each other and want to make their marriage work. But they have some baggage."

"How so?"

"Family baggage. They live in this gated community where upper middle class people are very cliquish and... a bit on the edge. Angela said that both Laura and Greg's parents are not the sharing and communication types which rubbed off on their kids. Laura and Greg had to learn the hard way to talk to each other about their lives and feelings."

"No way you can make a marriage work without that," Grove said shaking his head. "It's like living separate lives if you don't share things."

"I know babe," she said realizing how much she was lucky to have Grover as her husband and father of her children; their children. "You and I were lucky from the beginning. We started as friends before anything else. Some people start with the sexual attraction and never get to know one another before the emotions begin. By then it's too late for some. Laura and Greg sound lucky that Angela intervened when she did.

The doorbell rang then, and they looked at each other with a smile.

"Show time!" Grover said and slapped Tish's pert behind as he moved to open the door.

-----------------------------------

Laura

Well, tonight was the night. Not just swapping with another couple, but interracial sex to boot. For your average white couple, that might be a bit tense. Let's face it, the way the press and media have us all worked up about race issues, it's a miracle we can all live together without some paranoia about our color differences. Still, Angela had informed us early that the Washingtons were part of the group and if we had any issues having sex with them we had to sort it out before joining.

Neither Greg nor I had race issues with black people. In fact, we had both had interracial sex with people in our past, so it did not bother us. Still we were a bit apprehensive. Black and white people had as much issues with their own kind let alone where race difference was involved. But Angela had filled us in on the Washingtons. They were nice people like everyone else in the group who just wanted some extramarital fun; just that they preferred sex with white people.

Apparently my husband was into that color difference fetish. He had never told me that before and I realized that he could have kept it to himself, but I was both glad and anxious that he had shared it with me. It was bad enough that I knew he had a thing for brunettes like his cousin Celia and Shery Beaumont. Now I had to worry about Laticia Washington, a mixed race small woman. Yes I knew what she looked like. Angela had filled me in, and I had been on edge since finding out Greg had a thing for Laticia's type.

Some women would have been enticed by the thought of sex with a black man. Even a mixed raced black man like Grover Washington. But I had been with a couple of black men before and was not that overly impressed. The thrill of interracial sex was not big with me. I was more interested in how good he could fuck and how he behaved around me. And that applied to nonblack men as well in my choices. To be honest, not all my choices had been the best during my days cheating on Greg a few months back. But then who thinks straight when they go off the cliff of infidelity and self-indulgence.

I was ever thankful to Angela Garza, my best friend and coworker, for helping Greg and I from self-destructing. We had both been confused and off the rails seeking sex with others in cheating and betrayal. There were still lingering issues there between us. I still had guilt about starting it all and while Greg was willing to forgive me, I wondered how much of that was true.

And worse of all, I had trouble forgiving myself for what I had done; and who I had done. In my younger days I had fucked my stepfather out of sheer selfish wonton lust. Then my mother dropped a bombshell on me that one of the men I had sex with was my biological father; and Greg's mentor at work and in outside life. It was Garrison who had talked Greg out of divorcing me. I guess I had to be thankful for that. But I was still in fear of Greg finding out. I planned on telling Greg, but there was something else I could not tell him. The identity of the man I had fucked four times during my cheating times. If I did, I was afraid all the work I had put into saving our marriage might be too much for Greg.

And there was another issue. While Angela and Joe knew who "that man" was, it appeared that Garrison knew as well. The bastard had called me to let me know. Not only did he know that man's identity, but he wanted something for it. Something that I could probably arrange, but it made me wonder. What else would he want after that?

My life seemed a mess, but I had the tiger by the tail sort of speak and I could not let go. I had to appease Garrison, but I had something on him as well. I knew I was his biological daughter. Something he did not. I could use it to make him keep his mouth shut. Even he could not want people to know he had fucked his daughter. If I said he knew, who would believe him?

But these were issues to be solved at a later date. As I had told Garrison it would take time for me to arrange what he had asked. And until then, I had time to think how to handle him and my secrets better. Tonight, I could relax and have fun with a new couple and my husband and leave the worries behind.

------------------------------------------------

Introductions were made when the door opened. As we knew by now, some in the group had an aversion to kissing other group members. But that was just one couple. The rest were OK with it, but the generally accepted greeting was a hug for the women with each other on the first time meeting. The men shook hands with each other and the ladies. Once introductions were made and the first sexual encounter was over, each couple set their own boundaries with others.

We talked for a while sitting in the living room like normal world couples at a get together. Things about our families, jobs, kids and interests. When it was Tish's turn to talk about a hobby she didn't disappoint.

"My biggest hobby is sex," she said as if she was saying I like tennis.

In fact, Tennis was not that far off. Work with me here. Couples belonged to tennis clubs and played individually against others or in mixed doubles matches. Sometimes they swapped spouses as their partner and played against each other. I know this is a stretch, but this is pretty much the attitude of swingers, only we don't play at a court. We play in the bedroom or wherever we could with each other's spouses. Go ahead and judge, we are past caring what you think. We don't force our way on you if you have issues with our lifestyle. Don't like it; move along.

"Funny that," I replied. "So is mine these days."

The men stayed curiously quiet as Tish and me bantered and giggled bonding. I caught Greg and Grove giving each other knowing smiles. The bastards were both thinking about how in minutes they would be sticking their cocks in new pussy. Typical men.

"So, Tish said looking at us both with slight apprehension. "Let's address the 800 pound... bear, in the room." We all chuckled nervously that she did not say gorilla.

"I guess you would not be here if you are not into some interracial sex, right?" Grove asked.

"We would not be here if we did," Greg replied. "To be honest, I'm kind of looking forward to it."

Tish and Grove looked at each other with knowing grins.

"And you Laura," Tish asked. "Have you ever had a black man before?"

"Three," I replied. Something that brought smiles to their face.

"So you went black and are coming back?" Tish said with a smirk nudging my knee.

The guys both laughed.

"Actually," I replied honestly. "Only one was nice about it. The other two were into making racial comments during and it was a put off."

I looked at Grover worried I had put him on the spot, but instead he smiled at me and waved his hands at what I had said.

"You don't have to worry about that," he said reassuringly. "I am half-white as you know. I love my white mom and have no issues with white people in general. I take people, I mean both Tish and I take people as they come. We do judge them by their character and their way in bed. But I know what you mean. I have heard what you are talking about and I don't do that."

He looked at both Greg and I as if to reassure us and waited to see our reaction.

"Grover," Greg said. "I hope you don't mind, but I find your wife extremely attractive. And her race and size has a lot to do with it."

"How so?" Tish asked with a feigned blush.

"Well, like you two, I am a sucker for the color difference aspect of interracial sex."

Grover and Laticia smiled at each other and nodded to us.

"Good," Tish replied and stood up. In seconds she was naked and turned to me. "Let's get this party started girlfriend."

Well, you know the saying. When in Rome... Yup, you go to a Roman orgy.

So I stripped for everyone to see.

"Oh my, Grove," Tish said. "I think you will be having fun going through the breach again."

Grover stood as Tish approached him to undo his belt, but he waved her away looking at me instead. I gave Greg a brief look for final approval. I don't know why we do this? Of course he had to approve. We had talked about it all week and on the way over. We were all in. But there is something erotic about asking for your spouses' last minute approval to have sex with someone else that we all do in swaps. Not everyone, but it still happens with us even after all these years swapping.

Greg gave me the customary nod as he stood to let an equally naked Tish walk past me toward him.

"Be good to my man," she said as she passed me.

"You too," I replied and moved toward Grover who smiled at me politely.

"Have fun, Greg," I said over my shoulder as I undid Grover's belt.

"Oh I will," Greg replied. And at that moment, my jealousy and anxiety returned.

I tried to focus on undoing Grover's pants that were tantalizingly tenting in front of me. But Tish's giggles made me turn my head to look. She was on her knees staring at his now exposed cock; my cock. I watched mesmerized as she weighed his balls and gently stroked his shaft with her small fingers. Greg was right. The skin tone contrast was beyond enticing. I would have stared longer, but I felt Grover's hand on my chin gently tugging my face back to him.

"I heard you had a touch of Liam in you," he said in a low tone for just he and I to hear. "Are you going to spent the night looking at them?"

"I am sorry," I apologized and took his hand pulling him out of the living room.

I tried not to look at Greg and Tish, but the last image I had of them was her on her knees with Greg's cock between her lips as she bobbed her head over it. Grover seemed to understand and let me compose myself when we were alone.

"Are you OK?" he asked as he finished undressing.

I have to admit, Grove is a hell of a male specimen. Not as tall as Greg, but he is all fit with a slim waist, broad shoulders, toned legs and a tight ass. He reminds me of a guy I knew from India. Dark skin but white features. Greg is right, the skin tone difference is what makes the visual aspect of interracial sex enticing. So I shoved my husband and Tish to the back of my head and focused on the man who was with me, not my husband with Grove's wife; kind off.

As Angela had warned me, Grove indeed had a large dick. I didn't actually measure it, but it seemed the same width as Greg's only a touch longer. As I stroked him, his head went back, and he sighed. He smelled clean all over. I wondered if he had showered just before we got there. I fell on my knees on the carpet and spent the next ten minutes worshiping his dark dick with my lips, tongue and my oh so white fingers. I smiled inwardly wondering if Greg would be more inclined to look at me with Grove since he had revealed to me his skin tone difference fetish.

As my thoughts drifted, I was brought back to reality when Grove gently pushed my head back and away from his cock. I was about to ask if I had done something wrong when he offered me a hand to rise up.

"What now?" I asked standing.

"I really need to be inside you," he replied with a mischievous grin. A grin that I returned.

"Sounds good," I replied. "How do you want me?"

"Actually, I was going to leave that up to you," he replied as he cupped my breasts and thumbed my nipples.

My reply was to raise my head and kiss him quickly. Then I looked at the dresser.

"Up against that?" I asked tilting my head.

He said nothing but answered me by maneuvering me toward the dresser in one swift movement. I think I squealed like a girl instead of a grown woman, but then I felt much younger that minute. Like I was at a teen party with a boy I met in a strange bedroom. Hey, you have your fantasies and I'll have mine.

I felt the hard edge of the dresser on my ass, but as I raised my legs up around Grove's slim waist, I noticed that he had a condom in his hands. As my legs held him in place inches from my wet and willing cunt, he tore the package and I watched him roll it over his cock impatiently. I needed his dick in me, but the anticipation made the moment more erotic. His cock was as thick as Greg's, so I knew I could take it. But it was a bit longer. I wondered how it would feel to go deeper in me than anything I had felt in months.

Of all the men I had fucked during my cheating days, only two had cocks bigger than Greg's seven plus inch dick. One had been longer, but thinner. The other had been longer, but shaped different than Greg's evenly thick cock from head to base. The last guy had been thin up front and wide on the bottom. Grover was kind of like the last guy, but thicker at the head like Greg.

When Grove finished sheathing himself in latex, he looked at me and asked if I was ready. I said nothing as I stared down at my spread and shaved cunt. His darker dick menacingly twitched in front of my splayed center. Reaching for his hardness with my thumb and fingers, rubbed his head over my entrance and then my clit. He heard me gasp and waited for me to give him the nod staring into my eyes.

"Yes," I whispered nodding to him then looking back down.

I didn't want to miss the spectacle of first penetration by a new lover. It's a special moment even if the man is not someone you love. Pure sex can be so much fun and memorable. I think I remember the first time with all the men in the group. The other times seem to run in my memory together with all the time I have had them all over the last fifteen years. But that day, as Grove's thick and long black cock entered me, I gasped and watched as he slowly fed me inch after inch with each short stroke.

Grove took his time letting my cunt adjust to his thickness. Used to Greg's cock, I knew I could take Grove's eventually, but we had dispensed with foreplay and oral sex, so I worried if I was wet enough. I seemingly had little to be concerned about. The excitement of the new sex partner and having seen Greg receiving head from Tish had my faucet running between my legs.

In seconds I could hear squelching noises and see a ring of my cunt froth form around Grove's shaft. He was half in me now and the thickest part of him was yet to enter me. I have to say, Grove had control that most men do not. He knew he was big and chose not to ram himself in me. Instead he slowly kept feeding me more until my cunt adjusted to his girth. Eventually, I felt his head reach resistance deep in my vagina. At that point he stopped and pulled back out before resuming a steady fucking motion.

I have to admit, Grove was doing everything right the way I wanted lovers to be. He wasn't forcing anything and had been considerate and attentive. I know some women want to be banged all to shit, by a man. I've heard it before. "I want a man to fuck me hard. My husband makes love to me...blah, blah." I'm the opposite. I don't mind a hard fuck once in a while, but I want to enjoy it. Having a hard time walking home is not fun for me. When I want a man to go deeper and faster I do so when my body is ready. Waiting for me to get ready, Grove scored major points with me that night.

So I relaxed and let the motion of the ocean sway my body with his deliberate thrusts as he reached my depths and withdrew. This was our first time and we were still learning what we liked and how our bodies felt. I closed my eyes and felt his shaft thickness spread me open more as he reached a bit deeper. He had taken his time with me that my body was adjusting to accommodate him.

"A bit more," I said. "Not all the way."

"Sure," he replied and fed me another inch of him.

There was still an inch outside of my entrance. I knew then that later on after some more fucking and other things that I would be able to take his entire cock in me and enjoy it. But not just yet. Right then, I wanted to just enjoy that first fuck experience and let my first orgasm linger in the distance. That too would come later. I just wanted to be fucked as my legs wrapped around him and he fucked me steadily.

----------------------------------------------

Greg

I was so taken by Laticia's oral skill that I almost didn't see my wife Laura and Grove leave the room. Laura gave me one last glance as she practically ran out of the room pulling Grover along by the hand. 'Have fun Laura,' I thought as they disappeared down the hallway and I heard a door close. What Tish was doing to me with her mouth took my mind off my wife and the rest of the world.