Laura and Greg Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are lucky," I told him. "You don't have that hanging over your head like we do. Be thankful at that."

Again he was quiet for a second or two, then went to say something. He stopped but when he saw me smile at him waiting for him to speak his mind, he did.

"Laura," he said slowly. "Did you learn anything from what happened to you two?"

"Did Angela tell you?" I asked knowing that she had given the group a general idea of what had happened to Greg and me. More like what we had done to our marriage willingly. Our cheating had not been an accident.

"A general review without all the details," Grove said nodding.

"Grove, I am holding on to Greg for dear life. Yes, swinging with all of you guys is fun, but I would do all of you and ten more to hold on to my husband, family and children. Does that answer your question?"

I saw a look of between thoughtfulness and empathy as he nodded while I finished.

"Laura," he said now looking at me eye to eye. "If we vote you in, you have to respect the rules. You can't do anything behind anyone's back. You have sexual access to all of us... without having to cheat or lie. All the sex you guys want. All we ask is that you respect us and our families. It's all about that in the end. We all have sex with others meeting that need so many couples face at one time or another in their relationship. It doesn't mean you don't love your man or him you. But know this. If you break the rules and attempt to "date" a person from the group outside group events, you and your husband will be expelled for ever. Do you understand that?"

"Yes I do."

"Good," he replied and walked over to his wife who gave him a hug and kiss.

I watched them talking to Greg and smiled back politely when they looked my way. We chatted for a while and then Greg and I left for home and our normal life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg 2004

Laura was quiet on the drive home. We usually talked about our dalliances with other couples, but she seemed distracted.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked as I drove.

"Yes," she replied shaken from her reverie and turning to smile at me. "You?"

"I did," I replied. "Until now."

"Why?" my wife asked apprehensively. "Did I do something wrong?"

I gave her a quick glance then turned my gaze back toward the road.

"You've been distracted of late. All week in fact. What's wrong?"

She nodded looking down. I got a bad feeling just then.

"Greg, we have to talk."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01 A husband fights back.in Loving Wives
Closing Time for Our Marriage Wife wants to feel the passion again.in Loving Wives
Fall and Rise Divided he fell. United he rose.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Choice A boss takes advantage of a wife/mother and ruins a marriage.in Loving Wives
Ah... Honey, We Have to Talk Ch. 01 A soldier's homecoming leads to him saving his own family.in Loving Wives
More Stories