Laura and Greg Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think any of this thinking lasted maybe a millisecond in my mind as I lay back and enjoyed the deep fucking. Somewhere along the way, I found myself arching up to meet his thrusts, but again, he kept his pace steady and even. I could feel the pressure inside me, but I was not in pain. And with each stroke I found myself closer to another orgasm.

Forget the myths. No one has mind blowing orgasms the first time they are with a new lover. Both people are trying their best to accommodate each other and manage to hold back a bit. But cum I did and it while not a ten on the scale, it was definitely an eight. And for the first time for us, that wasn't bad. I did get a bit vocal though grunting and yelping as his groin rubbed my clit.

I remember him doing that as he fucked me and looked down to see if I could see how he managed it and still push in me. Another bit of information I planned to take back home and try with Greg. We had made a pact to do that and he had helped me refine my oral skills. If you are thin skinned and get offended easy, this part of the swinging lifestyle is not for you. But if you so insecure that learning something new your partner found in his last session with another woman or man, you need to do some growing up.

One of the reasons we get involved in the lifestyle is to try something and someone knew. To do something and try something different. Not just try different people, but different techniques and experiences. It's what makes the lifestyle appealing and fun.

Grover let me enjoy my orgasm and then went back to fucking me. Only this time he changed the position where we scissored our legs and kept his cock still in me. It was a different, but pleasant sensation. One that got him closer and before long, he came again. Again he had used a condom, and I finally had to ask.

"So, what's with the condom thing? We all got tested this week. We're clean."

"I know," he replied, "but we don't know each other much yet. Cumming inside someone and unprotected sex is intimate. Do you think you know me well enough to do that with me yet?"

"I guess I see your point, but once I knew you are clean, I don't really mind. Aren't we supposed to do that with all of you on our induction night?"

"That's true," Grover replied. "But that's a few weeks down the road. But it's something just for me and Tish."

"How so?"

"You know how the Anastos couple are not into kissing others when they are together in the same room?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, they told us. But they do in private..."

"Yes. Well as quirky as that is, Tish and I have this rule about sex with people the first time; condoms."

I was about to question the logic of it once we all were tested each week. But decided against it. If the Washingtons had this rule then so be it.

"So next time then?" I asked implying next time we would be paired with Grove and his wife.

"Next time, if you make it that far, will be your induction. That night you will take every man and Greg will take every woman. And it will be bareback."

He winked at me and smiled as he got up to go to the bathroom.

I lay back thinking about that. We had three couples to go. So in about a month, it would be our induction. I was starting to get butterflies. Doing eight men in one night qualified as a gangbang. I had never had one of those. It was both scary and enticing. I had to get myself ready for that mentally.

----------------------------------------------

Greg

Tish and I were in the bathroom getting freshened up when we heard Grove's voice in the bedroom.

"Hey, you two, where are you hiding?" he asked.

"In the bathroom hun," Tish called out to him joyfully. "What did you do with Laura. Is she OK?"

"I'm fine," I heard my wife just they both came to the door naked.

Tish was sitting on the toilet while I was in the shower.

"Come here gorgeous," I said to Laura and she ran and jumped in the shower with me.

It felt good to have my wife, my girl and mother of my children in my arms again. I always feel that good after a swap; or even during. Laura and I enjoy interacting with each other when we are in the same room with another couple. It's our way of letting others know what we are about. Us first and last. And the other couples are that way too.

As Laura and I hugged and kissed under the water, we heard Grove and Tish giggle then laugh loudly after he slapped her ass and chased her out to the bedroom.

"How was it?" I asked, we usually shared notes on the way home or in bed later that night. But this was one of those impromptu touch base interactions couples have during swaps or swap parties. Some couples don't from what we would learn eventually when comparing notes with the others. But we made a habit of it. It was our way of giving the other an opportunity to voice any concerns we had. Yes we wanted to be part of the group, but if something or someone got out of hand we planned on speaking up about it to each other and if need be, go home.

We had discussed this with Angela and Joe, our sponsors. While they had told us they did not expect any problems, they agreed with us in principle. We could tell that Joe Garza was a bit apprehensive at our stance at first, but he had relented when his wife Angela backed us and said she would let the group know that while interested, we were not push overs. Joe had apologized and agreed in the end that the group was made of adults, not college or high school fraternity types. We would not be hazed or disrespected in any way.

"Grove was nice," Laura replied. "A considerate gentleman."

I smirked at that, but then smiled and nodded. If she said that, then he had been. If not, Laura would have let me know. Just as she voiced her displeasure at how she thought I and Liam had been borderline rude to her early on in our meet and greets. She had been right. I had still not forgiven her then for her stepping out on me. But we had agreed to make peace and forgive each other even if it meant we did not forget.

"How about Tish?" Laura asked.

"She is fun," I replied. "Nothing to worry about."

"Says you," Laura replied. "I'll be the judge of that when I see you together."

"You'll be too busy perving watching us," I replied stepping out of the shower.

Laura made a pouty face and tried pinching me as I moved fast out of range.

-------------------------------------------

Laura

When Greg and I came out of the shower, we saw Tish on her knees sucking Grover's large cock. He gave us a slight smile and looked back down at his wife who noticing us gave his cock a last kiss and stood up.

"Just getting him ready for you Laura," she said and walked over to us. She gave me a hug and raised on her toes to kiss me on the cheek. "Now be a good girl and let me do some nasty things with your husband."

"You better be ready," I replied. "He may do some nasty things to you."

Everyone laughed, but Greg and I made eye contact and he nodded to me slightly in a way the others did not see. He knew what I wanted. I went to stand by Grover who was looking at his wife and then Greg. It's a look most husbands get the first time they are about to see another man fuck their wives. I have seen it in Greg, and George, Liam and Joe. No matter how experienced they are in the lifestyle, there is just something guttural and basic about this for all men.

Some men like Liam look forward to seeing their wife take another man's dick. Liam in fact lives for it. He is not a subservient cuckold, but he is a cuckold none the less because he openly enjoys watching his wife being taken by men as he jerks off or gets serviced by the other wife orally as he watches. Some would say he is a voyeur, which technically is true. But voyeurs get off watching anyone doing the two backed mamba. In Liam's case, he gets his jollies watching Shery, his wife. I have been told that watching others do it barely compares for him. It's all about his wife and other men for Liam. So yeah, cuckold.

And this brings us to me. In the last few weeks, I have found my own kinky side and fetish. Its two in one actually. And while I have discussed it with Greg, I have yet to tell him the extent of it in my own psyche. Like Liam, I too enjoy watching Greg fucking other women. He is handsome, well hung and a great lover. Seeing him bring women to the throes of orgasmic pleasure, any pleasure, brought out a deep and dark part in me that I was just coming to understand myself. Knowing that my man was making these wives lose their control and cum in front of their husbands excited me. That my Greg was the better man satisfied me. And as I stood there next to Grove, I knew that I was about to experience that high once again.

"I want to watch them," I said to Tish's husband. "So anything you do to me, with me, make sure I can still see."

Grove looked at me with surprise. Then he leaned in placing his mouth to my ear.

"I have heard of women like you but have never actually met one. You are really turned on watching your man with other women?"

By that point, Greg had Tish in his embrace, and they were kissing passionately. My husband's hands we holding her close to him just by the waist as she lifted her lower left leg up the way some women do when they are kissed. Why do we do that? It's like reflex. I know I do. And I have seen Angela do that when she kisses Joe and... my Greg. The thought of Angela and Greg still gives me pangs of jealousy and anxiety. Still, she was the first woman I saw him with, and I still get jacked up thinking about her pleasuring my husband.

"Grover, my husband is about to fuck the shit out of your wife," I whispered to him as I reached for his cock. "Does that not bother you?"

Grove's cock twitched just as I mentioned Greg fucking his wife.

"Laura," he said. "My wife is about to fuck the shit out of your husband. I know how far Tish can go. She is a little nymph. One of the reasons why we are here is that I can barely keep up with her. She needs more. She needs more and she needs white dick. So Yeah, I know what she is about to get."

I managed to tear my eyes away from my husband and Tish for a second. It was so hard to do. Their bodies were so different. His hard, her soft. His white, her black. His tall, hers short. Yet seeing them together had my pussy running wet as Greg felt her ass with one hand and her tits with the other.

"You haven't answered my question," I said looking into Grove's eyes; he too had stopped staring at his wife with Greg. "Does it bother you watching her with other men."

There was a slight pause as he seemed to gather his thoughts then gave me a slight knowing smile.

"Laura, I love my wife. I want Tish to be happy and fulfilled. Yes, I give her a good time. I know I'm fit and handsome and have a nice sized dick. But even steak gets old sometimes. A person can crave chicken or fish. I'm the steak dinner she has often. I can never be the fish. But I love her and want her to have that knowing she comes back to me every time. And I in the process get to sample..."

"The other fish in the sea?" I asked smirking at him.

"And some like you," he said placing his hand on my ass, "are sharks. I have to be careful with you Laura. You are complex and a bit dangerous."

"How am I dangerous?" I asked looking back at Greg and Tish.

She was now stroking his cock between them as both his hands fondled her breasts and nipples. Greg caught my eye right then and turned Tish to face her husband and me. He made eye contact with me and I think Grove as well, but that could have been my imagination. Then his large hands and long arms reached around her small darker body and descended on her pert breasts and thick nipples. I saw Grover looking at them intently and his cock twitched in my hand again. Oh, he was a cool customer, but Grover was enticed by what Greg was doing to his wife.

"I have been used to Tish having sex with other men before, but you are making me feel a bit like Liam. That scares me."

As Greg tweaked Tish's nipples she gave a slight gasp and a slight glance at her husband. Her own hand was on Greg's cock as my husband now stood slightly to the left side of her. Stroking Greg with her right hand, she was letting her husband know that she was in demand by a man just as he was by me. How did I know all this?

I do, because I have those thoughts and others that are as deviant and erotic as exhibitionism and voyeurism. As we four stood there fondling each other in view of our spouses we reached a new understanding between us. I saw it in Greg and Tish's face and also in Grover's. We were not just turned on by sex with someone else. We had all done that already that night. This was about more. About crossing a line we were all doing willingly.

Greg broke the spell when placing his hand on top of Tish's head he let her know it was time for her to worship his cock. Giving me and her husband one last look, Tish bend over and took Greg's hardon in her mouth right away. And like the good husband Greg was, he turned them so we could see his cock entering and exiting Tish's mouth. Grover's cock twitched again as I stroked him.

"Sit," I said leading him to the edge of the far bed.

When Grove did so, I kneeled by him and took his large cock in my mouth making sure I could still see Greg and Tish. I had to see them. I was compelled to keep my eyes on them throughout the rest of the night. My cunt was burning with arousal just looking at my husband's white dick in her dark skinned face. her black face. Lord she was so hot. I wondered how it would be to lick her clit and mash my tits with hers.

Turned as I was, I could only take Grover's cock sideways in my mouth. I alternated sucking his head that way and licking its length from the right side where I was kneeling. My other hand, held his balls gently. My thumb and index finger circled his root, but he was too wide for them to meet. Not even close I thought. My mind drifted to just half an hour ago when his thick cock had been deep in me spreading my entrance wide open. I wanted that again, but not yet.

My Greg looked at me and winked as Tish slurped loudly now; she too on her knees in sexual submission. Grove's hand had been gently playing with my blondish hair, but that wink made him grasp my hair tightly. I smiled inwardly. Anger. Jealousy. Good!

I let Grover's cock out of my mouth and moved up to whisper in his ear.

"He does that to taunt me," I said not wanting Grove to hold it against Greg.

I saw a slight hesitation in him before he nodded and resumed watching them. I went back to sucking Grove's cock as he watched his wife minister to my husband. He did for a few minutes and then turned to me. I could see he had a disturbed look as he looked at his wife on her knees one last time.

"Lay back Laura," Grove said with a pained look on his face.

I began to worry that we had offended him, but he gave me a reassuring smile and fell between my legs. His tongue and eventually his finger talent made me relax in no time. But when Greg looked over at us next time, I pointed to Grove carefully and shook my head. Greg must have understood, because he never looked at us overtly again for some time. But that didn't stop him from putting on a show for us.

I did stare at my husband and Tish as they transitioned from oral sex to eventually fucking. Still, Grove's tongue distracted me enough that I would find myself closing my eyes to enjoy his tongue on my clit. He wasn't as good at it as Greg, but then Greg knew me well and had a gift for the oral art. It helped that he also had a long tongue to go with that dick.

Sometime later, Grover was fucking me sideways so I can watch Greg walking small Tish on his cock with ease. She is so small that Greg was easily lifting her around his hips with his hands on her ass slamming her down on his cock as she moaned and sighed deeply with each thrust.

"That's so fucken hot," I heard myself say to no one in particular.

"Yes it is," Grover replied as his cock knifed into my wet cunt from behind.

I have to admit, his cock felt really good in me. By now I was used to his size and was taking him all the way in. I didn't want to get too vocal and hurt Greg's feelings, but I sure wanted to feel that big thick dick in me no matter what its color. He could have been an alien from Star trek just then and I would have let him pound me.

"Harder," I whispered to him urging him on.

Grove did not disappoint me. His thrusts became stronger and deeper. He both bottomed out and started smacking into my ass as he shoved the whole thing in me. I hadn't had a big cock like that in me since... since Garrison had fucked me. I still couldn't bring myself to call him anything but that. I shook my head clear of thoughts of my biological father and let myself enjoy Grove's deep thrusting in me.

I made no sounds deliberately, but I enjoyed every inch of this half black man behind me whose wife my husband was now fucking dogie style before us. I couldn't tell if Grove was watching Greg fuck his wife anymore, but I knew he was worked up having gotten a green light from me to stick his entire cock in me and fuck me hard. I knew I was going to be hurting the next day, but at the moment, I was enjoying the show in front of me, and in me.

For the first time I had found a black man with a big dick I felt comfortable with to enjoy the experience. And from the looks of it, my husband was having the time of his life making Grove's wife cum over and over... loudly. No way Grove could not tell that his woman had found a good lover herself.

Turning my head back, I saw Grove watching his wife and my husband fucking over my shoulder. His eyes were riveted on them. So Grove Washington was a voyeur himself after all. Another time, when the four of us got together, I could play my games with him. But not today. Greg and I still needed his and Tish's votes to get in the group.

Sometime later, when we had all cum and gone to the bathrooms we met in the living room for drinks and something to eat. Grove was standing next to me, but I could tell he was taking sly looks at his wife and Greg.

"You have nothing to worry about," I said to him with a low voice as Greg and Tish giggled at something she had said making drinks.

Grove looked at me with some concern and then tried to cover up his emotions with a slight smile.

"Am I that obvious?" he asked.

"We all have moments of doubt and jealousy Grove," I replied. "The last month has been terrible for me in that regard. But I want to hold on to him; anyway I can."

"Don't tell me you're not enjoying this," he said. "I mean the sex and the variety."

"I would be lying if I did," I replied. "It's fun and promising."

Grover smiled and nodded stealing another glance at his wife and my husband kibitzing. I knew the look and the feel. It was taking all my self-control not to turn and stare myself. Hearing Greg's laugh and hers hurt me more than seeing him with other women fucking.

"I sense a "but" coming along," Grove said.

"But... I am apprehensive."

"Why?"

"I was the cause of all this. I started our cheating. That he joined me a month later in betraying our marriage vows doesn't excuse what I did. It's something that will hang over us for the rest of our lives. And we both know that."

He said nothing and just listened. For some reason I felt comfortable with him to expand on what I had begun telling him.

"I lied to him and cheated on him Grove. Have either of you done that?"

"Not that I know off Laura," he replied. "But we were both looking around at other people after the kids came and probably earlier. Maybe she stepped out on me, she had a higher sex drive. I didn't cheat, but thought about it, so I'm no saint here."