Laura and Greg Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something about this small dark woman with her short hair. She exuded sexuality in a different way than the rest of the women I had been with so far; in and out of this group. Her scent and touch were intoxicating. Bobbing her head over my hard cock, she would occasionally look up at me with those wide eyes that would drive a man over the top. But I was no longer any man in this world of sex and wife sharing.

Years ago as a young man, I would have cum in her mouth from just such a lusty gaze. Now it just made the experience special and sustained me as I let her enjoy the feel and touch of my hard dick inside her mouth. Her lips locked behind my head as I felt her tongue latch to the underside of it licking and sucking at the same time. Tugging at my shaft with one hand and fondling my balls with the other, Tish took me to another world in just minutes. Then out of nowhere she pushed her head forward and took me deeper into her mouth. I gasped as my head pushed past the tightness of her tonsils and into her warm and inviting throat. I had died and gone to heaven.

I could see her lips reach further down as she took me deep in her throat kissing my groin. When she pulled back, I noticed clear red lipstick marks just past the base of my cock on my trimmed pubic hair. The minx was marking me for Laura to see later. Or was it for Grover, her husband to see? We hadn't talked much about their sexual kinks. But that could wait. Right that instant, I was enjoying her bobbing on me again and feeling the suction of her warm and wet oral Disneyland too much to care.

My hands instinctively reached for her head. I didn't want to force my dick in her throat. Hell, she was doing so well willingly. Instead I touched and caressed the side of her face, neck and temples with my fingertips letting her work her magic. She would bob her head sucking me just in her mouth a few times then take me in her throat. After a few times she pulled back and looked up at me.

"Please face fuck me at the pace I was setting. Four times in my mouth and then once in my throat and back again, OK?"

I was amazed how this woman took charge and literally described what she wanted from me sexually. How many people waste their times doing the wrong thing for their lover? How many are afraid to ask for something they want? How many expect the other person to do something as if they are mind readers? Waste is the word there. Talking and communication is the key to any human interaction. If only more people let their lovers know what they liked and wanted, the world would be full of people giving each other pleasure and happiness. And yes, the world would be a better place.

"Yes ma'am," I said and we both chuckled as she opened her mouth with a remaining faint grin.

Holding her head firmly now, I inserted my cock over her extended tongue and between her lips. Tish let my cockhead enter her mouth and clamped on it applying suction. And I began to give her what she asked. I was in control, but my fingers were guiding her down, not really forcing her. If she wanted she could pull away. But she didn't and we continued for a few minutes until I felt that all familiar feeling of my cum rising. My balls tingled and my groin tightened.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to gasp.

But Tish did not pull away. Instead she reached behind me to pull on my ass; thus letting me know she wanted me to unload in her mouth. She must have felt my shaft thicken as I strained, because she swallowed me deeper until I exploded in her throat. As my mind went blank from the orgasmic bliss, she gulped my warm cum down and kept at it until I stopped spurting on to the roof of her mouth. I let go of her short haired scalp, but she kept her mouth over me continuing to suck and swallow what was left of my release.

I felt my legs go weak for a second or two but managed to stay steady while she licked and slurped on my cock loudly. When finished she smacked her gorgeous lips when she was done for effect. Then she gave me a proud smile and rose to hug me and steady me. Here I was over six feet tall, and a woman a foot shorter had nearly brought me to my knees making my world swirl. Women can do that.

"Sit," she said all proud of herself. "I'll get you a drink."

I shook my head trying to recover as she returned with a bottle of water. She fed me some holding it and when I stopped she took a swig from it. She had just swallowed my cum. Sharing a water bottle seemed inconsequential.

"When you catch your breath big boy, we can go inside, and you can put that tongue to good use. Angela said you are as good with that as your cock.

----------------------------------------------

Laura 2004

I may have been holding back for my first orgasm, but Grove did not. After some time fucking me, I felt him tense and pull me closer.

"Yes. Cum in me..." I heard myself say.

There were times during sex that what I did and said seemed like an out of body experience. He felt so good fucking me, and as he came, he did push in deeper than before. I think I winced from the pressure in my depths, but by then my body was ready for him and my cunt accommodated him as he pushed his groin up to mine and shot his load in my depths. I remembered he was wearing a condom and relaxed.

I was on the pill and had been tested days before to make sure I was clean, but we somehow had forgotten to bring that up when we met earlier and talked. Had we all been anxious to start that we had forgotten? I meant to ask him about that later, but not now. Now I held on to him as his body spasmed and released his warm cum. I couldn't feel it, but I knew he was exploding in me the way he groaned and held me forcefully for the first time that night.

"Oh Gawd!" he said and exhaled trying to catch his breath.

"Does that mean you liked it?" I asked kissing his neck.

"Oh shit yeah," he said blinking hard. "You just got my vote for induction."

"Yee-pee!" I said laughing.

To be honest. The way we had interacted earlier and by the way he and I had just fucked, I didn't think Greg and I had to worry about the vote of this couple. And definitely not the way Tish had worked Greg's dick with her mouth.

He eventually stood and pulled the filled condom off his cock. He smiled pointing to the bathroom and I followed. He tossed it in the toilet and turned to see me watching him.

"I was going to pee," he said a bit uncomfortably.

"I have a husband and a son," I replied. "I know how it's done."

"Suit yourself," he said and stood in front of the toilet bowl.

His cock was no longer hard, but it was still extended and looked like a firehouse. I wondered then how quirky our bodies can be. Men bodies that is. Greg was almost as big as Grove, yet his cock hung smaller when not aroused. So Grove was a shower, not a grower as the saying goes. Again, the thought crossed my mind. Our lifestyle was truly about the different; the verity. Ever since we had started down this road of swapping with other couples, I no longer felt bored having sex with my husband. In fact we seemed to have more and better sex.

"So how do you guys like the lifestyle," Grove asked as he flushed, and I moved to sit and pee.

"So far so good," I said. "Who can pass up on good sex with others and not have to worry about lying, cheating and divorce."

Grover laughed as walked in the shower. The man must be a clean freak, I thought. When the water was running over him and after I flushed, I joined him, and we washed each other while we chatted about things. What things? Well, it's not what we chatted about rather than where and what we were doing while we talked. I mean how many people do you know that chat about their jobs, how they met their spouse or what their hobbies are while they are in the shower with a spouse not their own, washing each other's genitals?

By the time he finished washing me, I was dripping in a different manner than water cascading down my body. I had my eyes closed, my back turned to him, legs spread, and ass arched as his tongue was exploring the gap between my cheeks. Grove lapped at my rosebud and then lower to between my cunt lips tasting my inviting entrance. He had first one and then two fingers in my slot while his thumb gently rubbed and circled my clit. I was enjoying it, but I needed his tongue on my clit and turned around.

Grove needed no guidance. As I lifted on leg to give him better access, he dove for my clit holding my upturned leg with one hand and my thing with his other. The circles he ran around my aroused button made me close my eyes and just hold on for the ride. For some stupid reason, I was thinking about the movie Greg and I watched a few days before. Hunt for Red October and how Shawn Connery had held the periscope.

Sometimes I wonder about my sanity.

I had not cum yet since we started having sex, so my body was ready for the assault from Grove's tongue and fingers. When he reached behind me with his other hand and I felt a finger teasing my back hole, I lost it and came all over his face. My body shook as if depth charges were going off around my imaginary submarine.

Captain Washington kept licking and fingering as I gasped hoping for another orgasm. He did not disappoint me. I finally opened my eyes and gently pushed him back.

"Stop, I need a break," I said trying to get my wits about me.

I saw a familiar smirk on his face. The smirk of satisfaction and pride a person of any sex does knowing they had satisfied their partner.

"We're not done yet," I said to him as I watched him stand.

His cock was hard again and ready to go. I stroked it more than once as we dried each other off and headed back to the bedroom.

----------------------------------

Greg 2004

I had not eaten black pussy in years and was making up for lost time. Tish is not that dark, but she was dark enough all around; especially down by her cunt. It was shaved clean, so I could bask in the brown sugar skin tone accented by the pink insides and the bulging pink clit under that dark hood. My tongue danced over and around it as my fingers probed her wet insides.

"Oh, yes... just like that!" I heard her from above as her fingers played with my hair and guided me gently to her.

I thought Laura could cum fast with my tongue, but this woman had a hair trigger on orgasms. I don't think I was down there for more than two minutes and she tensed and squealed closing her legs around my head like a vice. For a second I thought she might be no longer interested in oral and was disappointed. But she spread her legs and pushed my head back where it had been.

"That was good," she sighed. "Think you can do that again a couple of times? I really liked that."

If a guy can smile and lick pussy at the same time, that was me that day. Tish was in for a royal treatment. I like eating pussy after I come. It gives me time to recharge. I don't need much time; in fact Tish was so hot I think I got hard as soon as she spread her legs on the edge of the bed.

We were in what was supposed to be the master bedroom if this had been an apartment for people to live in. But now it was occupied by two queen size beds next to one another. I had been here before with two other couples and liked it for when all four of us had played in the two beds. I wondered how long it would take before my wife brought Grover in the room so she could watch me fucking Tish.

Strange thing about our newfound lifestyle; little to no jealousy. There should have been I guess. I had already seen my wife with Joe, Liam and George. They had each fucked her in front of me. Yes, Grover was black and had the biggest dick on another guy so far, but for some reason it wasn't bothering me.

As I made Tish cum again and settled into give her more, I realized how much Laura's and my relationship had changed in such a short time. It had taken us a few weeks, but we had come to terms that this sex with other people was really "just sex." After the initial shock of swapping with Angela and Joe Garza, our firsts, the others had not been much of a shock or problem.

We would meet one of the couples on the weekend for a night; have sex with them and go home. The new experience was something we shared and talked about openly. Then we had great sex that week as we got ready for the next couple. In the middle of the week we would go get tested for STDs and by Friday evening or Saturday afternoon we were off to a new sexual adventure.

"Eughhh..." Tish moaned and tensed as she came again.

This time I think she had enough. She waited until her spasms were over and took my face in her hands.

"Oh you sweat man," she said. "I can have you do that for me all evening, but I want you to do more for me."

I had to agree. In fact my dick was screaming for some attention as I stood up and she saw me in my full glory. Her eyes popped open and she smiled staring at me.

"Is that for me?" she joked licking her lips and opening her arms to me.

I lay next to Tish and we cuddled for a while as she stroked and fondled my cock. Her dark fingers contrasted to my white cock. Something we both found appealing because we were both staring down at it.

"I love the difference," she said suddenly. "So does Grove."

"I do as well," I replied. "It extremely erotic."

"Does Laura?" she asked continued to fondle and stroke me as we watched her hand on my cock.

"I don't think as much as I do," I think her experiences with black men have not been as good."

"How so?" she asked.

"It's a bit touchy Tish," I replied.

I had just met this woman. And while we had been intimate in that short time, we didn't know each other that well. Discussing race issues with her felt a bit uncomfortable. Still I was not going to hold back. Sooner or later this would come out between us four. But I had to tread lightly.

"I think the first two black men she was with made racial comments she was not comfortable with. The last though did not and she was more comfortable with him."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess, they said things about her being a white woman who wanted black dick?"

"Something like that," I replied cautiously.

"It's OK," she said noticing that our conversation had made me go a bit soft. Letting go of me she crawled over my body and looked into my eyes. "Listen to me Greg. Grove and I are both par black and part white. Neither of us has race issues with white people. I mean if we run into a white racist do, but we don't think white people are the devil or such shit. Not only that, but we both like sex with white people. It's one of the reasons we joined this group."

"Yet you didn't marry a white person. Neither of you. Why is that?"

She smiled at that and rubbed her thigh on my re-hardening cock.

"Grove and I are kindred spirits Greg. We knew each other and were friends with a common sexual proclivity before we got close. In fact you can say we got close because we had so much in common. Who do you think will ever understand me as much as he does?"

I nodded as she continued.

"And just like everyone else in this group, we have sex with others without cheating and ruining our marriage and family."

"That sure seems to be the theme with everyone we have met," I replied.

My dick was dying to be inside her, but I didn't want to interrupt her.

"I'm sure Angela has told you about our group and our motivation," Tish said. "You two will have fun with us if you just follow the rules and never try to mess up anyone else's marriage. I'm inclined to vote for you two from what I have heard and seen so far. But I want to talk to Grove before I make up my mind."

"Sounds fair," I replied with a mischievous smile. "Is there any way I can help you make that decision?"

She said nothing verbally in reply. Instead she climbed over me and reached for a condom on the bedside table. I watched her tear the package mesmerized as she popped it in her mouth before crawling back down to place her mouth over my cock. I watched in disbelief as she sucked me and then triumphantly pulled her head off me to show me the condom perfectly placed on my hard dick.

"Ta-da!" she exclaimed as if she was a magician. And to be honest, I think she is. "Stay where you are."

I did just as she asked as she crawled back over me straddling my thighs and then rose over my cock. She looked down at me and her eyes locked with mine as her hand took hold of my cock. I watched this so different woman as she gazed at me with sexual abandon and rubbed my head over her clit.

"Are you ready?" she asked seductively.

What a question? But I never get to answer as she lowered herself and impaled her cunt on me in one slow deliberate motion. Her eyes stay locked with mine until her eyes close. Her head tilted back just a bit and she gasped as my cock head reached the limits of her depths.

Holding her hips with my hands, I surrendered to the ride she took on me. Her breasts and nipples bouncing, her lips quivering, her thighs straining and her cunt pulsing as I too closed my eyes loosing myself in the sensations, sounds and smells of our coupling. The last image before my eyes closed was small dark skinned vixen whose body undulated over mine.

I don't know how long I stayed that way enthralled by Tish's motions. Twice I came close to cuming, and twice she sensed my intentions and edged me by grasping the Base of my cock and squeezing tight. Damn this woman was a sorceress. But I was strong and focused on just the sex refusing to let my mind confuse good sex with anything else. Yeah...strong.

After she came twice more, I finally let her...let me cum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura 2004

Grove was fun and take my word for it, I did enjoy his company and talents when we were alone. But I was drawn to Greg and what he was doing with his newfound sex partner. I had this deep rooted urge to be there and see them together. To see my man fucking Grove's wife and hearing her cum. To see Grove's face as my man made his woman cum.

"I would like to go see them," I said to him as he pumped my cunt with his thick dick.

"Right now?" he asked. He was a bit surprised.

"Well, not this second," I giggled.

"Women," Grover shook his head feigning frustration; we both laughed.

"That feels good by the way," I replied.

But I was understating it. It felt better than good; fantastic. He was going in me deeper now that my cunt was used to his size. Having taken our time and him having fucked me in a few different positions, my insides were more relaxed, and I had managed to accommodate his almost nine inch long cock. I could feel it mushing my insides, but he wasn't slamming it in. Instead he was pushing in and slowing down when he hit bottom before giving it a little extra.

"You can try to go all the way in," I said, "but don't slam I me please."

He nodded silently and proceeded to slowly go deeper in me with each thrust. It felt good but was a bit distracting at first. Not having had a cock this big in me for a long time, I was a bit apprehensive. But I was also aroused, and I wanted to feel the sensation of a big dick fuck. Grover seemed a nice man and was not sexually abusive in the least. But I have to admit that I did get carried away with the whole large big black dick thing and figured, what the hell. Lay back and enjoy it.

Honestly, it had a lot to do with his friendly demeanor. If Grover had been one of those arrogant assholes who just ram a woman with their big dick, or had he been racially insensitive, I would not be going along with this. I was convinced that had I told him to stop just then or at any point of our play, he would have. But I never felt the need to do so. My original assessment of Grove Washington was correct. He was a good lover and a gentleman at that. Something I planned on telling Greg on the way home.