Laura Learns Her Husband's Secrets Ch. 05

Story Info
Laura and Jack rediscover what they both wanted.
3.6k words
4.38
11.5k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves both discipline and bodily functions which may offend some. If so, they should read no further. All characters are well over 18.]

A significant amount of time had passed from when Laura discovered that her husband Jack had been spending a great deal of his day on his computer. This wouldn't have made him unusual during a time when most people spent more time communicating on devices than in person. But Laura found that Jack had been going to sites where dominant women had been disciplining the men in their lives, or even men who came to them for the first time seeking to be dominated—either offering service to the domme or paying for the treatment.

Jack had looked at websites where men were made to wear panties or diapers; were spanked, caned, strapped, and whipped; and where they served the women intimately—usually not with sex by being the recipients of the women's piss, shit, and menses. When Laura broached her findings to her husband, Jack caved completely. He admitted that he had not been a loving sex partner to his wife because he was focused on his fantasies.

Laura immediately took charge of the situation. She forced Jack to dress in feminine clothing, both underwear and outerwear. She had him lie in the tub on his back and serve as her personal toilet. She kept watch still on his web surfing through the Net Nanny program, which she found unnecessary because Jack didn't dare go to those sites anymore.

And then she expanded the range of her control by allowing her niece Elaine, a student at the nearby university who was majoring in women's studies, along with her roommate Cynthia, to babysit for Jack, and to punish him or dominate him in any way they felt was appropriate or needed. The college girls had been fired up as female dominants by their Women's Studies professor, Kathryn Thompson, and, like Laura, they used Jack as a toilet, and also punished him by forcing him to wear Cynthia's tight pantygirdle. This garment had been employed by Cynthia's mother to maintain her daughter's chastity; it was tight on Cynthia's slim frame, and it was akin to torture for Jack to get into it.

Finally, Laura took her husband to visit her friend Maisie, who had developed a whole structure of dominance for her family, including her husband, who was dressed in pink panties and matching bra, and her son and daughter. Laura had been invited to sit on a toilet chair as the daughter, Janet, lay beneath her, and had been ordered by Maisie to swallow all of Laura's pee when Laura began to urinate.

Janet was fearful of not being able to swallow it all because the fiendish Maisie had put her in crotchless panties, the better to whip her in her most sensitive place when she allowed some of Laura's powerful pee stream to escape Janet's mouth and pour down her face.

Laura's thorough domination and disciplining of her wayward husband continued for a long time. Jack eventually had trouble recalling when he was a free man and able to pursue his own interests. He had internalized Laura's condemnation of his behavior. Laura had been dissatisfied with the sex the couple had had because Jack was a classic wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am partner.

She dated men whom she would bring back to their apartment and invite into her bedroom to fuck her long and hard. This brought her to orgasms she had never known before. Sometimes she had Jack, wearing pink panties, lie on a small mat near the marital bed as Laura enjoyed herself being pleasured by men whom if she did not respect, still seemed to treat her well and satisfy her sexually.

She did continue to use Jack as a toilet and also had him lick her long and steadily when she had her period. But now she was tiring of being a dominant. She even began to feel warmer feelings toward Jack, whom she had come to despise both for what he had done and for how readily he had accepted being her submissive and really her slave.

"Jack, sweetie," Laura said one day in a warm tone of voice that Jack felt he had not heard for years, "I'd like you to start being my husband again, if you feel you can do that. I now am of the view that you have served the sentence which I passed on you and which you did accept and serve. I know that I have embarrassed, humiliated, and hurt you. Although it might seem that I lost all respect for you, I have started to feel that this experience has changed you and now I would like to restore you to being my partner—and my playmate."

It was hard for Jack to believe that this was not some kind of cruel joke his wife was playing on him. He realized that in some ways, he had stopped being a man. Laura did not force him to undergo a sex change operation, but she had pretty much succeeded in emasculating him mentally. He had come to understand how inconsiderate he had been after the endless regime of serving as Laura's toilet and licking her regularly during her menstrual period.

"Darling," he responded, "if you mean this, I will gladly accept, but you should realize and understand that it will take me a little while to grow accustomed to being your loving husband. That is not to say that I want to keep being humiliated and used as your toilet. I'm very appreciative that you have not had Elaine or Cynthia or Maisie take charge of me for a long time now, because although I have always loved you, I could not accept them because I was not in love with them and because of their cruelty."

"Jack, I want you back," Laura, now in her late40s but still fine-looking for her figure, charming face, and pleasant manner. She took Jack in her arms, and they hugged for quite some time. Jack was hesitant about asserting himself with her at the beginning, but soon he lovingly removed her blouse, her skirt, her bra, and her shoes and hose. He had shed the panties he had been made to wear, and now softly slipped her pale blue hicut panties down her legs and off. He picked them up and carefully placed them on the chair in their bedroom.

Then he took his wife by the hand and hugged her closely as they stood nude in the bedroom. They both rolled down into the bed and Laura positioned herself on her back. Jack had slowly felt his erection beginning—which was encouraging because he had thought at one point that his punishment would be an inability to perform sexually. He never was certain whether it was his entering his 50s or his domination by Laura that had caused his apparent impotency.

Now it began to harden, and Laura lifted her head up and amazingly to Jack, she took his cock in her mouth and began giving him a glorious blow job. He had never thought this would happen ever again and now it was. Laura found that she liked making her husband feel good and she didn't stop her clever licking until he ejaculated in her mouth, a cum that went on for some time with much cum squirting its ropes inside her mouth.

Laura loved the taste of Jack's cum and swallowed all of it. Then she was amazed when he moved own and began to lick her already sodden pussy. Jack approached this as a different man; before, he had been forced to serve her and usually she became wet but also released hot pee into his mouth as he licked her whole vulva. He was not ever allowed to fuck her but was usually directed to lick her anal opening.

He had even become accustomed to tasting the traces of her bowel movements when he was facing her bottom-hole. Laura had taken to not wiping much after she defecated, so that Jack would get a mouthful when he was made to lick her back there. She would embarrass him when other women were present by taking his temperature rectally and then showing them the smudges on the thermometer when she extracted it from his bottom.

Now she was good and ready. She whispered to him that she wanted him inside her. Jack was filled with joy as he pointed his erection right at her vaginal opening and slowly and with care inserted it in her sex and then began thrusting calmly as he gradually moved farther into her cunt.

Laura was feeling wonderful and that this was the best sex she had had in years; of course, she hadn't let Jack inside her for a very long time. She thought about the men she had been in bed with and only one had made her feel as good sexually as Jack was now doing. He was being gentle but still thrusting the way she liked it and he even reached underneath her bottom and slipped his finger into her bottom-hole, which cranked her incredibly.

He whispered that he was about to cum, and he hoped she would be ready. She smiled and told him she wanted to feel him cum inside her and she was about to go into orbit, or orgasm, herself. It happened and she felt those spurts deep in her and he enjoyed the tightening of her vaginal walls around his still hard cock. Finally, they slowed, and his erection began to soften.

"Laura," he now began to explain, "I'm afraid this all went wrong way back when because I wasn't straight with you about what I was seeking. I wanted you to take charge, not as a stern domme as you became, but as my partner who would take charge of me for a while so that we both enjoyed it. I hoped you would say I had been naughty and needed a spanking over your knee, and that you would give me one, but we wouldn't get into all the humiliation in the bathroom and with you making me wear panties and watch you fuck other guys and all that."

"I felt you had sneaked off and gone to those porn sites because you wanted me to take charge in a very aggressive way," Laura responded, showing a lot of feeling in her voice. "Jack," she went on, "I would have been happy to spank you in sort of a maternal way and have that precede our lovemaking. I instead was angry at you for looking at all that nasty stuff about shit, piss, and periods, so I decided to give it to you in spades."

"I'm really happy you became dissatisfied with the way things had gone," Laura said as she tried not to break up, "because I always loved you and couldn't understand why you had seemed to cheat on me, even if it was only online."

Later that day, Laura asked Jack if he still would like her to spank him, assuming the dominant role but just for this time.

"Yes, darling," Jack answered happily, "I would love for you to take down by pants and lecture me, and then to put me across your lap and spank me as if I were a teenager. I probably would have been ok with everything that happened if it hadn't included your niece and her friend and Maisie.

"Who knows?" he added, "maybe it would be fun for you to guide me gently into the tub and for you to squat over me and let me lick you there and perhaps you might even pee or release a bowel movement. If it happened that way, and we made it clear we loved and respected each other, I think that would work for me. Is it ok for you? You would be taking charge of me, but sort of with all the venom removed, if you will forgive my saying it that way."

"Yes, I would enjoy that, I think," Laura said. "None of those men satisfied me the way you did. Oh, one did bring me to a string of orgasms but none of them exuded any real love. They just wanted to fuck, and I was a good lay. I'd be happy to do it the way you described, honey."

She proceeded to go to their bathroom to clean up and they got dressed for the day. Laura liked how Jack had responded to her overture. Jack was now enraptured with her as he had been when they first dated.

Later that day, Laura welcomed Jack home and crooked her little finger at him, while she smiled and said, "Jack, you know you've been naughty. You're going to be spanked."

Jack was surprised yet he was pleased. He was getting what he had always wanted from her, minus the severity and yes, cruelty. They went into the bedroom and Laura made him stand while she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers, and pulled down his trousers and undershorts. He already had a decent-looking erection.

"I'm pleased you're so happy to see me," Laura grinned. Then she pointed to her lap and told him to get across it. She began spanking him lightly, scolding him all the while for imagined offenses. The spanks got stronger and were applied more quickly. Jack began to cry out and once he had been duly spanked until his bottom was red, she stopped.

She reached down between his legs and teased his scrotum and cock with the edge of her nail. It became very hard. She had placed a protective towel on her skirt, so she showed no hesitation in jerking him off. When he spurted into the towel, she patted his bottom. Then she took out the rectal thermometer and inserted it, with a small dollop of Vaseline.

Jack was surprised by the coldness of the thermometer and the embarrassment of it sticking out of his bottom. Laura took it out and told him he had obviously been naughty because his temperature was up.

"You need to be cooled off," she said sympathetically and escorted him with her and with his pants still down to the bathroom. She then calmly told him to take off his clothes—his trousers, underpants, shirt, undershirt, and socks and shoes. Then she had him get into the tub and lie on his back.

Laura then rucked up her skirt and Jack saw her delectable shiny white panties. She squatted over him and just pulled the crotch to one side. He could barely see her hairy pussy before it opened up and sprayed Jack in his face with her powerful and odoriferous pee stream. The warm pee hitting him in the face did cool Jack off; his erection disappeared.

Laura now pulled her panties down to her knees and invited Jack to lean up and lick her pussy clean. Jack enjoyed licking his wife's cunt after she had peed. She had a pungent femmy taste combined with the strong smell of her pee. Then she told him she wanted to feel his tongue in her rear.

She adjusted herself so he could get his tongue in between her cheeks and start to press on her bottom-hole. It tasted and smelled a bit funky to Jack, but it didn't seem like she had defecated any time recently. Her bottom-hole was very clean, he thought. As he licked, he stared at her anal opening and noticed that it was spreading seemingly of its own accord.

Soon he saw a brown spot inside grow bigger until he recognized the tip of a dark bowel movement starting to emerge from the anal ring which now seemed to pooch out. Laura told him to take it in his mouth and lick it, but not to swallow it.

Jack did that until the turd kept sliding out and was more than eight inches. He couldn't fit it into his mouth now, so he slipped his mouth off, and it kept sliding and dropped onto his chest. It was quite firm and had a strong smell and was about 10 inches.

"I know how you do like to receive my poo," Laura chuckled as she looked down at Jack. She took some toilet paper and wiped herself, and then used some more to pick up the turd and flip it into the toilet.

She took the shower spray and cleaned her husband's chest and face off, as well as where the pee had run off his body. Jack got up and toweled off and got dressed, as Laura pulled up her panties and adjusted her skirt.

They emerged from the bathroom and walked hand in hand to the bedroom.

"I hoped you liked that," she said lovingly. "It was what I hoped you wanted."

"Yes," Jack admitted, "darling, what I've always wanted was to be dominated like that, without the nasty element. I just like being subjected to a superior woman like you."

"I'm glad we finally figured this out," Laura said longingly, "and I'm sorry I was so mean to you for so long. Will you forgive me, darling?"

"Yes, I will, sweetie," Jack answered, "but maybe we should talk about that a little later."

This response got Laura thinking and made her nervous enough that she felt her panties get wet. She began to think that Jack was intending to spank her, and this had not been something she had envisaged even with their rapprochement.

They did sit together on the living room sofa after dinner and Laura asked him if he was ready to talk about what she had asked him.

"I am, darling," he said and kissed her. "I hope you will appreciate that I won't ask for this again very soon, but I do have a lingering feeling that you do deserve a bit of attention to your bottom in return for all that you put me through for so long."

"Is this what I think it is that you're asking for?" she smiled, as if she was perfectly prepared for what he was broaching.

"Yes, Laura," he answered in a quiet but firm tone, "you've been a naughty girl for quite some time so yes, you're going to be spanked."

Those magic words penetrated to her core, and she again realized she was very wet in her panty crotch.

Without being ordered, Laura then stood up and pulled her skirt up above her waist.

"Perhaps you would want to be the one to lower my panties, darling," she offered.

Jack also stood, and then bent down to pull her panties to her knees. He smelled her strong feminine arousal as he saw the wet patches in her panties.

When he had her draped across his lap, and was staring at her gorgeous bottom, he then commented, "I see that someone has gotten quite excited about her spanking."

"Yes, Jack," she said, "this does show you that this is something I have actually been expecting and...wanting."

He began spanking her on alternate cheeks and made the spanks hard ones without any warmup. Laura felt the power of his hand and started to cry quite soon. He reached between her legs and felt her wet, wide-open sex. He picked up a small paddle that he had on the table next to his chair and began spanking her with the paddle.

This elicited louder cries, even screams, so he only paddled her reddening bottom a few times. Then he inserted his forefinger into her bottom-hole. He felt the tip of a turd about as far in as he could reach.

"Some little girl will need to make a doodoo, won't she?" he asked as if addressing a young teen.

"Yes, darling," she answered with a touch of shame in her voice, "this spanking excited me as you could tell from my panties and my puss, and it also stimulated those other muscles back there, so I do need to make a doody. Would you like to take me to the toilet?"

Jack helped her stand and took her by the hand with her panties still at her knees and her hairy triangle in front on full display. They walked slowly to the bathroom and Laura sat right down on the toilet and released a jet of pee into the bowl just as she passed a bowel movement that plopped into the bowl simultaneously.

"Would you like to wipe your little girl?" she asked plaintively, assuming the role he had placed her in.

Jack took some toilet paper as Laura lifted her bottom from the seat. He wiped her thoroughly, using some more paper in the process. Then he took some more and carefully wiped her wet pussy lips and pressed it into her vaginal opening before depositing it in the toilet. He found the mixed smell of her pee, her vaginal fluids, and her bowel movement intoxicating.

"I think you can pull up your pants now, sweetie," he suggested. Laura stood and quickly pulled her shiny white panties up and let her skirt down.

Jack now took her in his arms and hugged her while he kissed her deeply and she responded by touching his tongue with hers.

"Would you be willing to let your niece, and her friend, and Maisie know that things have changed here?" he then asked.

"Yes, darling," she said with a smile. "I do have this feeling that you would enjoy caning them all, but you'll have to hold off on that. Let's focus on us for a while. It's been much too long since we did, hasn't it been?"

Jack nodded in satisfaction.